The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-08-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Curious, how do you guys manage to pull this off? Roping in bro @kangkongkeng.

Just to clarify, what does pulling it off means? In case anyone is confused, “live” is a metaphor and said in a figuratively manner only. I don’t obviously live there, i just visit her frequently and do not sleep there!! Pls don’t misconstrue what i’m saying.
Old 10-08-2023, 03:52 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thanks rythuno for the recommendation. Went for Nina yesterday.

No worries. I also just caught up and bidded farewell to another ml who is leaving middle of the month.

Last edited by Javabeans; 10-08-2023 at 08:16 PM.
Old 10-08-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Just to clarify, what does pulling it off means? In case anyone is confused, “live” is a metaphor and said in a figuratively manner only. I don’t obviously live there, i just visit her frequently and do not sleep there!! Pls don’t misconstrue what i’m saying.
I think you just answered my qtn.

Sorry to have caused you alarm, i blame my ignorance for the misunderstanding

All is clear now
Old 10-08-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
I didnt see anything, can you describe it hahaha? I recall bros were discussing about it but still had no idea what you have seen :')
Guy, toilet bowl and the contents it is supposed to carry...

Made me take a second look at her wc moments... excuse me while i go wash my eyes...
Old 10-08-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still recall her reply was"是啊,给名车抹一抹“。

The next minute she started saying if i were in Burma, every part of me would be tagged with a price tag. Didnt get it at the first go so i asked further, only to realise she meant kidneys, heart, eye... yup, you get the drift.
Oh wow... what a dark joke lol

They have alot of these type of storied back home...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 10-08-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2570 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Made me take a second look at her wc moments... excuse me while i go wash my eyes...
golden shower isit? or is the idk brown shower? she offer SM... jessica also got SM service, i found her twitter and the SM is also quite jialat... insert rod into dick, cane the guy butt until bleed, torture the guy.... wow
Old 10-08-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Curious, how do you guys manage to pull this off? Roping in bro @kangkongkeng.
I was referring to the 3 times a week, same ML comment. Think it's not uncommon among us as well
Old 10-08-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 14
hardrunner is one of the Best!hardrunner is one of the Best!hardrunner is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-xi-massage/

This pretty feisty lady is leaving our shores early next week. Not sure when she will return again.
Don’t miss it before she goes. Work related issues.
Old 10-08-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
golden shower isit? or is the idk brown shower? she offer SM... jessica also got SM service, i found her twitter and the SM is also quite jialat... insert rod into dick, cane the guy butt until bleed, torture the guy.... wow
Brown shower
Old 10-08-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2570 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brown shower
oh lol. Ya I think some guys have this fetish one lol.. I do recall a very long time when she operates in batok area, she showed me a SS of a guy requesting for her to shit on him face/mouth.... not sure isit the same person.....

but I think golden shower quite nice, actually dont mind trying with pretty girls lol
Old 10-08-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/feifei-massage/
I know photo are photoshopped badly, but videos look quite yummy.
Since we talking about ass, anyone tried this feifei yet?
Her pic look very different this update from the previous one
Old 10-08-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 13
1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all

Quote:

it is sick i think. now everytime i poo i will think if the video. lol
Old 10-08-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Bakin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw that video before. Hope the guy didn’t spit out and dirty the place

Quote:
oh lol. Ya I think some guys have this fetish one lol.. I do recall a very long time when she operates in batok area, she showed me a SS of a guy requesting for her to shit on him face/mouth.... not sure isit the same person.....

but I think golden shower quite nice, actually dont mind trying with pretty girls lol
Old 10-08-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 15
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Quote:

Damn. Once you see it, don’t think you can unseen it. Literally see raining brownies. Hardcore
Old 10-08-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Damn. Once you see it, don’t think you can unseen it. Literally see raining brownies. Hardcore
It never fails to amuse me how OMM's hardcore video clips can be a recurring topic...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1