The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
PureHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPureHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

First Blood FR for Ginny of Lust365 stable @ 1000hrs 21 Oct 2024

Saw the 3am posting in TG at 4am and requested for booking immediately. Of course cannot confirm as I do not expect a 24x7 call centre. Confirmation came in the morning at 0830hrs and I get myself ready to go meet this new gem.
https://t.me/lust365a/224?single

Location is very central near public transport and ample parking area unless weekend. Room is in a walkup apartment with a shared bathroom. At least the towels are decent type that can dry after shower. The other room is occupied by Ginny's sister Lyn as they came to SG for first time together.

Ginny is SYT type and close to photos in TG with fair honey skin tone. Some tattoos but not those full body type. Ok for me. She has a pleasant personality though cannot speak English fluently. She offered drinks and we chat for a while to get to know her better. She lives in Bangkok and works in hotel of the same trade. Her last sex session was 7 days ago according to her. She was wearing a black lingerie top and matching short tights which outlined her assets. She is still very green in this trade but her attitude makes up for any shortcoming, if any. She still has some of the baby fat but her overall is attractive and sexy. Her bump is those kiao one and her boobs are natural B+. THE BEST PART IS HER JUICY SHAVED PUSSY. It’s like those college girl which are still under mileage with sensitive clitoris and labia with slight pinkishness. I feasted on her in 69 for a long period as I can it is one of the most desirable one (like Bamboo of OS) in the past few weeks of bonking.

1st shot wanted to do standing doggy by the edge of the bed but it was too low. Ended up in missionary and she was very wet as one can imagine for a young girl her mileage.

Boom boom boom. Rested and she offered to massage me. Chatted about many things using GT. She said have not eaten, so wanted to order thai food but she preferred local. Ended up ordering Hainanese boneless chicken rice for two pax (her and Lyn).

2nd shot she initiated with BBBJ and I requested 69 again. Never tasted such nice pussy for a while. Before long she was riding on top. XMM taking in my thick rod was amazing. Switch to lotus after a while and then missionary.

Shower and grab food almost reaching.

Bid her farewell and promise RTF when I am back next week.

For bro who prefers SYT with some, just some bak, Ginny has it and the looks. She may not have the best BBBJ skill but who cares? I am there to feast on the young pussy.

Definitely a gem in the making and if her skill improve over time here, could be another ang pai in the making.

Thanks bro Lust for confirming my first slot.
Old Today, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Mozen11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR BB from Mansion
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...7#post23795767

Looks: young and beautiful, innocent GND looks
Bbbj: 8/10
Pussy: wet and very tight
Boobs: natural , fits her frame nicely
Kissing: deep deep frenching
FJ: 10/10 hardworking girl, her willingness to experiment new stuff and new positions with me , submissive and obedient girl
Old Today, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 0
Ebay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEbay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conny11 View Post
Went for tarma today
With Sally and ploy from Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.today/showth...=galaxyxscorts

https://sammyboy.today/showth...=galaxyxscorts

I was amazed, really good service from both girls. They really did their best to please me all the way, I could touch and squeeze what I liked.

I don't easy do 2 shots bud they succeed.

They both look better in real then their pics, bud that's my opinion, I like the tan they both have.

Sally is a little more shy then ploy, I think she like to be controlled, more then being in control, bud that did ploy take care of I liked that part. Overall they make a good team.

Both very clean and good smelling girls

Location was super, clean, well away from the road still nearby.

I will definitely recommend others to try this.
The whole session was filled with laughter and joy.
Worth it! Both works well and good attitude.
Spend $260 for 90 min and this 2 babes squeeze my cum out within 1 hour.
My balance timing was chatting and enjoying their massage
Highly recommend for brothers 👍
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
tinec80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Earn - Siam Dynasty

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=1004814&highlight=

Looks: 10/10 (Sweet young lady with nice smile and very beautiful)
Body: 8/10 (slim and fair skin with nice curve body and petite win size with nice ass)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural and original and suit her sized. So make it look more sexy.)
Painting: 9/10 (well shaven and no bad smell. Immediately dive in to feast on her oyster)
French: 10/10 (Good frenching, tongued frighting all the way)
Bbbj: 8/10 (Sexy and seductive look with Slow and steady motion and with a lot of power)
FJ: 8/10 (started in missionary she look into my eyes and french with me and tongue war start. Pounded her hard and deeper. Moans is loud and love juice is flowing. )
Overall: 8/10 (good attitude and out to please)
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 2
Joecim is one of the Best!Joecim is one of the Best!Joecim is one of the Best!Joecim is one of the Best!

Session with Sapphire from Silkstockings

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...light=sapphire

Looks: 9
Body: 10
Boobs: 9
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9

Comments:
Sapphire is super sexy and she knows it. She used it against me to make me so weak. Felt so paiseh but no choice my 1st round came out so fast. Second round, I was doing well in doggy. But when she rode me on cg. It made me so weak seeing her big boobies and horny face. Just few more grindings and jumping then I blasted.

So bros if you thinking twice orh no need, just book her
Old Today, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yeeming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yok/FairiesFinder
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=1006260

Looks/ 8 fresh hot chio bu
Age/ early 20’s
Body/ 8
Boobs/ 9 for natural boobs lover. Soft with insanely sensitive nipples
Frenching/ 8
Bbbj/ 8.5 class a sucker
Fj: 8 good grinding in top as she plays with her nipples plus her wet pussy sound was so sexy
Gfe: 8.5 not time watcher, very sweet and caring

Old Today, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 2
JJlun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJJlun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Florence from 7 heaven shop

Thanks Bro okt for the smooth arrangement

Located in the east, room was big and clean

Lady was wild, very playful and can really fucked hard with me

We kiss like lost lovers and she love to suck my cock too

Can mouth fucked and she even let me shot all into her mouth too

I love the most is when she ride on top, she will squeese both her boobs and moan sexily, damn shiok man really

Gfe 10/10 like fling on bed
Old Today, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 3
sinnersins is a glorious beacon of lightsinnersins is a glorious beacon of lightsinnersins is a glorious beacon of lightsinnersins is a glorious beacon of lightsinnersins is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Catrina from Lust365 :

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...hlight=catrina

Looks: 10 she's just pretty. Not because of make up or what. She is just pretty

Body: 9.5 good physique

Boobs: 9 C cup

Pussy: 9 siok feels. Trimmed though I prefer shaved or waxedm but overall good

Bbbj: 9 suctions were good. Hungry and dirty kind. Specially in CIM

Fj: 9 pro moves. Confident and willing to go extra mile to satisfy
Old Today, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
xiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Club friday- Fern

Dmg 160/90/2

Looks- super good looking
Body- slim nice figure
Boobs - small B
Fuck- can take deep poundings along with the piak piak sound

Missionary and fingering her clit might be the best experience for me- watching her cum whole body shaking

A bit green but that innocence really set the mood
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1