The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1697 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Sunday ending but the fun just started with Joey
Old 18-12-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
LGMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Just have a wonderful time with Joey's
Old 18-12-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shawnxxxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any feedback? It’s been a while.
Old 19-12-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 16
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

The same wawa or another new
Old 19-12-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

WhatsApp +85267414132

It's Good Tuesday to meet with limited slots available

ThankYou For Quick Response. Full House Tuesday

Last edited by LaBiXiaoXing; 20-12-2023 at 08:48 AM.
Old 20-12-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster (A)

Get Up Early. Ready to meet up Joey's
Old 20-12-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster (A)

2pm slot released
Old 20-12-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster (A)

Wink Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Super Joey
Old 20-12-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 16
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

This is a very late and overdue FR for Joey, but I guess I do owe her an honest review.

I have RTF 4 times already, that should about summarise how much I like her services. Nevertheless, I will still input my personal thoughts about my experience so far.

Location: Discreet enough, easy to access via public transport or driving (ample parking lots)

Interior: 7/10 - Partitioned room (but 0% sound proof inside) with shower, big enough

Looks: 7/10 - Decent looks, slim body with hardly any fats, probably cos she was a yoga instructor back home

Boobs: 7/10 - Fairly sized and firm, definitely not big boobs category, I would say just nice

Upon entry, Joey would assist with removing shoes and socks. She literally squats down to do so, effort is commendable.

Massage: 7/10 - not piano, so nothing to complain about

Kiss: 8/10 - Frenching was great with tongue fight

BBBJ: 8/10 - A lot of effort, none too rush or superficial, and she works on the balls and the whole area as well. A word of warning: might be too arousing, so if you blow your load during this phase, you suck big time, don't complain

BBBJ gets me so far, I get fair share of excitement but not to the extent of shooting my load, which is good news for me

AR: 10/10 - totally out of the world, could be the best I've encountered

I had my share of AR before, but they do not last long enough for me. Joey, is on another level, she works really hard, and I was in overdrive mode; I was moaning so loud, and it felt damn good. And she knew I enjoyed it a lot, she never failed to give me a bit more extra. Love her for that.

Just to add, she had not hesitation towards my fetish; I brought a pair panties for her to put on after massage was done, plus points for her. While she was fine with pussy fondling over panties, she wasn't into fingering. However I need to emphasise it didn't dampen my mood.

I had a good time licking her pussy over the panties and also lifting it aside to expose the abalone, no weird smell, and she was responsive towards the foreplay I gave her.

FJ: 9/10 - tight, good sensation, she's great in cowgirl but she wears out fast since she humps rapidly, soon I was the one doing the work in missionary and doggie, but still well enjoyed

She didn't mind keeping the panties on while we fuck, it's pleasure max. Especially enjoyable in the cowgirl and doggie position as the panties acted like a reins to a horse to control the momentum.

Overall: 9.5/10 - almost perfect if not perfect

RTF: Hell yes, I've already did so and will keep going back
Old 21-12-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster (A)

Thursday still have a few slots left with Joey
Old 22-12-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Yuayua78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promised her an FR, visited I forgot when, about 3-4weeks back.

Told her to just skip the massage and go straight to action. Booked her the 1st slot to get her fresh (:

Her body is really nice, not much of an ass but very toned. Her AR was out of the world, had my fair share throughout the years but hers was next level. Her tongue was just so soft and kept self lubricating like those soap dispenser hahah. She went on for 10-15mins.

We had the place to ourselves so I had to drag her out to the corridor to play, did standing doggy and her morning was out of control. The mirror by the side of the bed was a bonus, enjoyed doggying her there.

Her AR alone is worth another trip.
Old 22-12-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster (A)

Yes. AR out of this world
10 to 15 minutes of ultimate paradise

Those who enjoyed before, returns regularly

Those who yet, but want to experience

Try meet asap ... really asap ... leaving sooooon

Forget about boring sessions with others
Old 22-12-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster (A)

Happy Chinese Celebration to those who do

Joey wants to enjoy tang yuan ... mouth to mouth
with those who can come

Text quickly for last 2 slots tonight
Old 22-12-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster (A)

Perfect Friday with Joey... Released Slot For Grab

10pm who can make it ... WhatsApp +85267414132 fast
Old 23-12-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster (A)

Released Double Slots

315pm 415pm

6pm 7pm

FAST grab while still available

All other slots taken till 2359 with Joey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1