The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 22
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Hello bro samsters,
I'm in Zhong Shan and it is really boring here. Some action here and there, but not impressive one.
Any Seniors can share some info how to get to HZ from here? I'm new to Zhong Shan and it does not seem to be a happening town. Thanks a lot.
Just book a private car. Fastest way. If you take train and change, will take you a lot of time.

How long you in Zhongshan?
Old 12-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 19
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Bro,
Including last week, here for 8 days already. Likely will be here till this weekend. Take cab and say what location in HZ? I maybe can try that this weekend but depanding on the work progress. Hope can squeeze in some R & R

How about u bro? U be in HZ for longer?
Old 12-04-2011, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast View Post
FYI and IMHO - HZ is also just as fun as DG/CP. The gals are not as cunning and scheming and the gals you find in CP reknown KTV. However, if you want her to do overnight, you have to use the correct words. Go out with you and overnight is entirely different. When you say 出街 that means (ST) after one bonk, she will ask for her rewards and leave. So, if you are in the KTV in HZ, please tell them you want her for overnight.

Anyway - If there is a will, there is a way. You can always change your itinenery and visit HZ for a night. I do not think you will be disappointed, especially with bro SBX's arrangement. Go to HZ!
I really want to go, will have a better idea of schedule when arrived CP next week.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

For me at least; the food( with its heavy teochew and 客 influence) @HZ & DS are good enough reason alone to make a trip there.
The duck drumstick served at a restaurant @DS; I ate it for 3 meals in a row.

With the opening of the new expressway; going to HZ or DS is a breeze.
Though for newbies looking for action DS is easier than HZ.

enjoys

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
I really want to go, will have a better idea of schedule when arrived CP next week.

Old 12-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello bro samsters,
I'm in Zhong Shan and it is really boring here. Some action here and there, but not impressive one.
Any Seniors can share some info how to get to HZ from here? I'm new to Zhong Shan and it does not seem to be a happening town. Thanks a lot.
Actually ZS is not that boring. When you are bored in ZS, you can travel to JiangMen or the neighnouring HuMen for the numerous Sauna. At the moment, due to the Yellow-Sweep in HengLi, Chang Ping and some various Towns in Dong Guan. So, it's better to stick to City like HZ, Jiangmen and ZS.

Quote:
Bro,
Including last week, here for 8 days already. Likely will be here till this weekend. Take cab and say what location in HZ? I maybe can try that this weekend but depanding on the work progress. Hope can squeeze in some R & R

How about u bro? U be in HZ for longer?
Bro; From ZS to HZ is not that easy. The best is to hire a private to go to HZ but I do not think it will be cheap. For economical way, you have to go to LuoHu and take a inter-city coach @ about RMB50.00 per pax. It will take about an hour from LuoHu to HZ Bus Terminal which is also the town centre just next to JinYe Hotel.

Quote:
Bro FGG; Even the Uncle is here to offer his opinion, so you have to really consider going to HZ for at least of one nite of KTV fun. You should either try out the KTV at JinYe Hotel or Lu Shan Hotel. KanDe will be the most expensive. Most important, going to HZ is to avoid the crowd during the Canton Fair.

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Old 12-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
For me at least; the food( with its heavy teochew and 客 influence) @HZ & DS are good enough reason alone to make a trip there.

enjoys

Bro FGG; Even the Uncle is here to offer his opinion, so you have to really consider going to HZ for at least of one nite of KTV fun. You should either try out the KTV at JinYe Hotel or Lu Shan Hotel. KanDe will be the most expensive. Most important, going to HZ is to avoid the crowd during the Canton Fair.[/QUOTE]

Bro coolmank hit on my soft spot cos he might have know I love good food.
I went to Shande a few times not for ktv but for it's delicious goumet.

Will check with bro alsahaf on the schedule.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
wolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

hi Bros here:
been reading up & it seems that DS is a cheap place for SN.. but not such many for KTV..
how is the place compare to CA?
Old 12-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
PM you liao...anything you need, just ask her to arrange.
Hey bro,
U mind sharing the contact? Was supposed to go CA on the 19th but heard DFML closed door... Might wanna try somewhere else... How long is the journey to HZ from CP? Will be free from 20th to 22nd.. Any other bros will be there?
Old 12-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro coolmank hit on my soft spot cos he might have know I love good food.
I went to Shande a few times not for ktv but for it's delicious goumet.

Will check with bro alsahaf on the schedule.
Bro FGG; Yes, talking about food being sold in CP. Don't you get sick of the HKG Style Cafes, 湘村人家,梦想鸡堡,BBQ Food, MacDonalds, KFC and ETC. Here in HuiZhou City (惠州市), you will also find names like MacDonalds, KFC and of course the HKG style Cafes but you are able to savour more authentic SiChuan (四川) Crusine, ChaoZhou (潮州) and KeJia Food (客家). I think they are very authentic. As SBX to bring you to try the steam hakka chicken and the liang doufu.

According to Bro PF and SBX, the Macallen Whiskey sold in JinSeShiDai (金色时代) the KTV at JinYe Hotel is the real thing, but how should I know, fucking hell, all drinks taste the same to me. As long as after drinking, I feel high, it is real. I am actually not an avid fan for alcohol. I am with friends in KTV for the fun only.

Old 12-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
Hey bro,
U mind sharing the contact? Was supposed to go CA on the 19th but heard DFML closed door... Might wanna try somewhere else... How long is the journey to HZ from CP? Will be free from 20th to 22nd.. Any other bros will be there?
The ride from CP Bus Terminal is about an hour (RMB26.00). The bus terminal in CP is opposite the DongGuan Train Station behind JinDiLi Footie Salon. If there are a few guys, book a private car which will bring you to HZ Central in an hour also. A private is about RMB200.00 per way. Hotel in HZ is not that expensive or should I say affordable but DS will be even cheaper. The hotels, depending on your standard and location in HZ, range from RMB80.00 to RMB800.00 per night. Stay in Lu Shan Hotel and you will not be disappointed. The last time I stayed there, it was RMB249.00 per room night and it was last November. Those RMB80.00 hotels, better don't stay unless you do not mind the mouldy and wet smell of the rooms. Security is also very bad.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast View Post
[FONT="Century Gothic"]FYI and IMHO - HZ is also just as fun as DG/CP. The gals are not as cunning and scheming and the gals you find in CP reknown KTV. However, if you want her to do overnight, you have to use the correct words. Go out with you and overnight is entirely different. When you say 出街 that means (ST) after one bonk, she will ask for her rewards and leave. So, if you are in the KTV in HZ, please tell them you want her for overnight.
For ktv gals in HZ, most of them don't want to go out for ON. They prefer to have Short time. Not because they have boyfriend at home waiting for them, but it is a norm in HZ. There is a time that i complained to a ktv mummy that her gals refused to go O/N with my friends. In return, the mummy asked me why the guy want a ktv gal that he hardly know, to share his bed (with a stranger) for the nite. Not like cp, the HZ gals feel very unsafe to go ON with the customers (due to most of the customers are local). So most of them prefer to earn the sitting fee and ST only.
Also thanks to the HZ locals with their fxxkup attitude, HZ ktv gals have a good impression on foreigners (they think Taiwan and Hongkong guys are already very good). So they will stick like a glue and give a lot of gfe once they like the customers.
Lastly, the best is to pass the gal's ON money to the ktv mummy. In this way, the gals will feel safe that the customers will not run away (HZ local always fxxk and run without paying). The customer also feel secure that the gal will not 'chu' pattern and give all the crap excuse to go back in the middle of the nite.

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 12-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post

enjoys
When are you free to go HZ with me again?

I like HZ 'niang tou fu' the most. I have tried other places 'niang tou fu' but not as good as HZ... i will treat you cheap 'teochew porridge' if you come.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
For ktv gals in HZ, most of them don't want to go out for ON. They prefer to have Short time. Not because they have boyfriend at home waiting for them, but it is a norm in HZ. There is a time that i complained to a ktv mummy that her gals refused to go O/N with my friends. In return, the mummy asked me why the guy want a ktv gal that he hardly know, to share his bed (with a stranger) for the nite. Not like cp, the HZ gals feel very unsafe to go ON with the customers (due to most of the customers are local). So most of them prefer to earn the sitting fee and ST only.
Also thanks to the HZ locals with their fxxkup attitude, HZ ktv gals have a good impression on foreigners (they think Taiwan and Hongkong guys are already very good). So they will stick like a glue and give a lot of gfe once they like the customers.
Lastly, the best is to pass the gal's ON money to the ktv mummy. In this way, the gals will feel safe that the customers will not run away (HZ local always fxxk and run without paying). The customer also feel secure that the gal will not 'chu' pattern and give all the crap excuse to go back in the middle of the nite.
I like good attitude and I strongly desire ON after drinking in ktv. most time cannot perform right after ktv cos too damn much booze. So will have to remember passing money to mummy first.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
Hey bro,
As mentioned by bro Northeast, the travelling time from CP to HZ by expressway is only 30minutes (private car cost rmb 200). If not, you can take the bus at CP bus terminal to HZ bus station (cost rmb 25, travelling time is less than 1 hour). I will pm the contact to you.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I like good attitude and I strongly desire ON after drinking in ktv. most time cannot perform right after ktv cos too damn much booze. So will have to remember passing money to mummy first.
Yes...if the gal 'chu' pattern and you complained to the mummy, she will return the money and 'fine' the gals. To be frank, some of the gals have resigned from the ktv because my Hongkong friend always complain to the mummy (sometimes not because of the gal's fault).

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1