The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
robtlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked Nelly from Club5 (one group with Club Friday)

Looks have discount from photo, 7/10
Body for slim bro lovers, 8/10
Boobs normal B good enough to hold on to during missionary, 8/10

Fluent in french like long lost lovers, she tried hard to please, 9/10

Pussy open to any fingering or painting, she open it wide for you to as please, 10/10

Bbbj max eye contact, will always look at you while sucking/licking. Complimenting my cock said its big and hard, plus point for boosting my ego lol, 9/10

Can do hard and deep then slow n gentle, so any style she is ok with it. Not a time watcher and she is all in when she cumming. Damn horny and seductive. 2nd round she pleasure herself while I get to watch, the she bring her finger full of her juices and suck it, tell me which cock not get hard seeing that, 10/10

She offer special but not my thing so I pass. Bonk was good... can check her out soon
Old Today, 01:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: VIVI @ TERMINAL 21

Saw a few good FRs for her and was in the mood to bonk an 'Ah Lian' type of FL so I decided to check out the hype.

Face & Bod
-Legit SYT that looks about 24-26 IRL. Has the 'Ah Lian' party girl look you can find in clubs. Eyes are her most attractive feature. Full back tattoos add on to the overall 'Ah Lian' vibe
-20% discount from studio pics mainly due to usual smoothening & whitening filters. Has a Thai tan but can pass off as Chinese
-Blemishes on face likely due to previous Acne breakouts but nothing that makeup can't cover up
-A cup boobs with small areolas & button nipples. Those into boobs can probably skip Vivi since this isn't her strongest trait.
-Petite body frame approx Bakness 1.5 to 2. Those who like petite sized girls will like Vivi. Ideal size for carry fucking.
-Pussy is shaved with some slight stubble growing back.
-Bum is perky and curves outwards like a peach despite her petite body frame. Great for smacking in doggy style.

Main Event
-Premises are slightly small but plus points are that she has her own shower. Toilet shower could be better.
-Shower was SOP and no shower specials
-Foreplay was typical nipple licking followed by BBBJ
-DFK is decent enough and she provides full access though its not the full on 'Eat your face' type of DFK. YMMV here depending on your grooming
-Allows fingering and painting and gets wet easily just from fingering alone. The perks of being young lol.
-BBBJ is Vivi's strongest selling point. She is super skilled in this area. Suction, speed, attention to shaft & balls, hallmarks of what a good BBBJ should have are all present
-Has no gag reflex and you can DTFF to your hearts content though I'm not sure if she can keep this up for the long term for every customer. I guess time will tell lol.
-Wasn't able to test her stamina as i was busy pounding her away in all positions.
-Seems the type that genuinely enjoy sex and has that SYT 'energy' of girls in their early to mid 20s

GFE & Comms
-Comms is excellent. Speaks good English & Chinese. Her Chinese is even better than English. Learnt both from ex-BFs and her job working in an Agogo Bar back in Thailand.
-Flirty & very chatty personality. Feels like an extrovert by nature and gives off a fun vibe when you're with her.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; Today at 02:15 PM.
Old Today, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 12
Dimigod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDimigod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDimigod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Natty SYTlover88
Looks: 9/10 definitely same girl in photos, long hair with the bad girl vibe
Body: 9/10 slim, perfect curves, petite, easy to rotate, some tattoo and mix of fair and dark skin
Boobs: 9.5/10 small, natural and soft, sensitive nipples, nice to hold and play with
Frenching: 10/10 kiss like long lost, lock lip and it was wild, passionate and intense
Pussy/Painting: 10/10 clean shaven and wet, painted her long time can see she resisted cumming.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Slow and sensual with lots of sound effects from me. Good suction and deepthroat.
FJ: 10/10 She looks great when dogging her and loves being fucked deep and hard till i release. Good moaning and was responsive it.
GFE: 10/10 very good, make me feel connected and confirmed GFE material
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 7
Cheeserath is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeserath is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeserath is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Angel from galaxy

Very slutty lady that loves hardcore sex

She suck my cock hard and uses my cock to hit her face abit before putting back into her mouth again

Her pussy was tight, very clean and she loves to be licked and finger becos she was a lesbian back in thai lol

Now I know why her pussy so tight, she told me she only let gf finger n lick her and she will climax already

Such a low milage pussy definitely made my water boil faster then normal

So I shot all my cum into her mouth when I was about to cum

Old Today, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
ryangang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryangang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ebi Kinkythai
Looks: 8/10 - Pre MILF, chio type and looks exactly like her photos.
Body: 8/10 - Smooth white skin with C+ natural boobs.
French: 8/10 - Soft lips with some tongue play.
BBBJ: 9/10 - Blew me for a long time with different variations and DT.
Pussy: 9/10 - shaven and good reaction when painting, no smell and super wet.
FJ: 8/10 - Her moans are really sexy like what the other bros have mentioned. She is very flexible and accommodative to any position.
GFE: 8/10 - Very playful and strong GFE.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old Today, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 2
Squirtmaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSquirtmaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSquirtmaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fanny (Lust365)
https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=fanny

Looks: 9 pretty gnd
Frenching: 9 passionate
Body: 9 super petites
Boobs: 9 B cup
69: 9 clean suctions
Bbbj: 8.5 not very strong suctions. But dept is very good
Fj: 9 tight and no prob in doing a lot of positions
Old Today, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 23
burongX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyburongX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR Jingle @BabeHause (previously in Terminal21 stable)

Location wise was in G area, place got side door so all good no need registration.

Back to Jingle, she looks exactly 100% look like the photos. Real natural beauty, more GND type with no heavy make up on display. Young girl and one of her photo reminded me of Julie from T21 back then. Face is really pretty gotta admit.

Boobs big C enhanced one. Now usually good looking girl is no service type so I kinda worried a little hahaha. Once stepped in and started to undress each other, this girl service is no joke one of the best in dome 1.

Bbbj solid, gentle around the head but then once she take my bro all inside, can feel her back of throat. Suction got more power everytime she suck, bravo 100/10!

FJ was good but the outstanding trait would be the pussy. Very wet down there with no use of KY at all. It wasn't pse at all but more like intense fucking with sweat between lovers. It was full of passion that you kiss/french/grope during intercourse, moans but cannot since your mouth was connected the whole time.

Ratings:
Looks: 10/10 real stunner
Body: 9/10
Sex: 10/10 passionate and sweaty
Just careful not to fall in love with her or something lol

Old Today, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 7
Footballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to all

Just tried Lauren from Flirty girls. Picture accurate facts is she really suach a SYT.

Looks: 8.5/10 (Big doe eyes, long hair, good features)
Body: 9/10 (One hand cannot grab whole boob, slim tummy and legs)
GFE: 9/10 (Still can't get enough of her)

Frenching / Painting allowed. Service oriented. Looking forward to trying more. she will also long for more.

OKT: respond very fast less than a min.

Parking is easy for those who are driving. she located at joo chiat near to the most famous feifei wanton mee... after you bonk her can just walk down and have a nice meal before go back.

Will Rtf if i able to schedule my meeting away. Indeed she is a real gem 👍

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=1003773
Old Today, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
UnderWeight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Slyvia, Club5

Looks wise, she is definitely above average. See first then smile ofc haha. Won't reject kind. Fair skin look like Chinese plus she can speak well Chinese.

Her boobs are soft and natural. She enjoys the sucking which makes me hornier, you suck then she will keep on pressing asking for more.

Her moans really boost up this session to another level. Her horny look when being pump is really special, mainly did missionary while sucking her nipps.

Highly recommended for you who prefer the Chinese looking gal/sweet demure with solid service. Will RTF if she not fully booked out.
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 2
Bigbadhen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbadhen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbadhen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Vodka from Silkstockings
https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=vodka

Looks: 9/10 90% resemblance, good girl looks
Body: 9/10 petite
French: 8.5/10 allowed, demure
BBBJ: 9/10 was ok, not all the way wild, started slow but gradually changed to fast
FJ: 9/10 she is super turn on when she shivers when she's about to cum. Felt her verry wet coz I didn't wear cap and it's the best feeling ever
Gfe: 10/10 high gfe
Old Today, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
CoSmiCt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Mika (CF)

Had a RTF session with Mika as I remembered the last session with her was wild n hot.

Mika has a pretty face, big boobs n sexy ass. She is tall as I'm 1.75m n she is slightly taller than me. But when u're both on the bed, u don't really notice that anymore.

She loves to french n is good with her tongue when licking n bbbj.

FJ was fantastic as well, her moans really made me feel like she was enjoying the session as much as I did.

Overall, time spent with Mika was money well spent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1