The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-05-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Did XB told you she is timid? At some point she looks like going to cry..

With benefit of doubt, my thought is she is really timid.
She doesn’t seem timid. In fact, when I visit her, she’s quite fun and sporting
Old 27-05-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
She doesn’t seem timid. In fact, when I visit her, she’s quite fun and sporting
I think they are very emo here, when small thing turn bad will explode their mood. many of them are just started this line to earn fast cash. So sometime can be quite emo in early day. imagine you are office lady last time and now has to let old fat uncle like me touch here n there in naked daily. Not easy mentally but is their choice to do this line and we pay to enjoy service. fair trade
Old 28-05-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!

So far I have met a spa membership seller, a tea leave seller and a freelance beautician whom will help her customer inject Botox.
Old 28-05-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
AN171314 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Did XB told you she is timid? At some point she looks like going to cry..

With benefit of doubt, my thought is she is really timid.
I learned not to believe what they said or do…if you really believe that she is timid than you may be the laughing subject among her sisters group.

She is still a good option if you need a SYT to ease your load with appointment within the same day.
Old 28-05-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
smoothjazz1918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Try using the search function.
There should be quite a few MR
Was her regular pre-covid era.
Yea, was her regular and still is.
I guess YMMV applies here.
If you are into pre MLIF, she’s fine.
Get the full hour, good hygiene, nice and smooth skin.
Sensual will depend on how you click with her.
She’s taken care of herself after all these years in the trade.
Old 28-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1032 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Wah, thanks for this. This kind of price point definitely worth supporting if she’s not a fugly Lao auntie.
Made a visit after reading this review on amy. For sure she is not lao auntie, and definitely green and needs guidance. For whatever she is lacking in sensual, she makes it up with her gfe (not talking about being served drinks here lol) in fact it felt like a time travel back to younger days of cuddling with gf... haha

A point to note too is that she doesn't eat your time and i left on the dot at 1 hour.

For the price point and gfe i think its worth a go. Will follow up with a review soon.

Last edited by melikemsg; 28-05-2023 at 09:17 AM.
Old 28-05-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
AN171314 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
I think they are very emo here, when small thing turn bad will explode their mood. many of them are just started this line to earn fast cash. So sometime can be quite emo in early day. imagine you are office lady last time and now has to let old fat uncle like me touch here n there in naked daily. Not easy mentally but is their choice to do this line and we pay to enjoy service. fair trade
One of the ML told me recently, the most difficult times are during the frost 10 days when they first arrived. Once they get used to the routine of handling naked men…all are history liao…
Of course if the biz is bad than they may be a bit emo and worry… especially for new comer…
Anyway different people have different tastes, some may prefer timid and green…
I prefer girls with good attitude and work ethic…
Old 28-05-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 12
Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
yes, Nat spoke highly of CiCi's"skills" and encouraged that I contact her - therein the intro. CiCI was not shy at all - popping in to the room with Nat and I starkers If she had not had a customer due, I would have committed to a 4 hands session. Also I understand while she is "new" - she is experienced unlike the previous room-mate.
Hey, this was exactly my same experience during my last session with Nat 2-3 days before her last day. She suggested that she call Ci Ci over for me to see what a 'SYT' she was. She sent a message, and while we were waiting for a reply, Ci Ci burst in and caught us starkers too.
And like you, I thought about extending, not for 4 hands, but to let Nat coach Ci Ci how to do Nuru on me to Nat's standard. However, she already had a customer coming next, and she did not even have any slots left in her remaining days, as she had already allocated them to her multi-hour customers.
Old 28-05-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Made a visit after reading this review on amy. For sure she is not lao auntie, and definitely green and needs guidance. For whatever she is lacking in sensual, she makes it up with her gfe (not talking about being served drinks here lol) in fact it felt like a time travel back to younger days of cuddling with gf... haha

A point to note too is that she doesn't eat your time and i left on the dot at 1 hour.

For the price point and gfe i think its worth a go. Will follow up with a review soon.
If we do not support this price point then we really need to slap ourself, seeing how we keep complaining about the rising ML rates. I knew I gave tips and it is still lesser than when I visit the usual ML rates.

For most SYT, it was SYT feel. For her, it was little schoolgirl feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Hey, this was exactly my same experience during my last session with Nat 2-3 days before her last day. She suggested that she call Ci Ci over for me to see what a 'SYT' she was. She sent a message, and while we were waiting for a reply, Ci Ci burst in and caught us starkers too.
And like you, I thought about extending, not for 4 hands, but to let Nat coach Ci Ci how to do Nuru on me to Nat's standard. However, she already had a customer coming next, and she did not even have any slots left in her remaining days, as she had already allocated them to her multi-hour customers.
Only managed to catch Nat a week prior to her leaving. She has been a nice Da Jie to the other MLs, always introducing them and even requested 4 hands but I have always declined. Old uncle just want a nice massage and good rub from her and just pay attention to her. Will be waiting patiently for her return.
Old 28-05-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
This cici is not listed yet?
Old 28-05-2023, 10:53 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
This cici is not listed yet?
Bro, not sure if the group is talking about her but this is the listing I’ve found~ good luck!
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ci-ci-massage/
Old 28-05-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Some ML said must be able to withstand loneliness.... For a person visited by over 10 men per day, that kind of 'unique' to normal human standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AN171314 View Post
One of the ML told me recently, the most difficult times are during the frost 10 days when they first arrived. Once they get used to the routine of handling naked men…all are history liao…
Of course if the biz is bad than they may be a bit emo and worry… especially for new comer…
Anyway different people have different tastes, some may prefer timid and green…
I prefer girls with good attitude and work ethic…
Old 28-05-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Nothing lasts forever, even cold November rain. Yeah bro.

I’ll just make the best use in the remaining weeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
This is sad, i don't think she is coming back too.
Guys, i visited W yesterday.

She updated that she will be going back in the NEXT FEW DAYS. FYI.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/w-massage/

Last edited by Dieheart; 28-05-2023 at 12:06 PM.
Old 28-05-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4046 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Abit off topic but...

Carrot like durians.
Lol, MSW or Black or ?
Old 28-05-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Meowtiko is one of the Best!Meowtiko is one of the Best!Meowtiko is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

thanks bro, have decided to give my first time to her.. just gonna pray and wait for reply now

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1