The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-04-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 10
fishsoup84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishsoup84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
they would also let dogs fuck
Only down and out losers and bankrupts fuck maids. And those into beastility too lol
Old 23-04-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
hey fucker, i was the 1 who mentioned in this thread for bros to go paya lebar on sunday. u copy me for fuck?
Hi & Hello, am very disappointed with you. Don't realise you are more 4getful than i am. You have share this info in one of your posting, n info wrote in this forum are to be shared. You should be happy for yourself, able to contribute instead of venting out your frustration. i don't know what your maid did to you, i am not interested to know. Sometimes, we need to let the hatred go, freed yourself n you will be a happy man. Get one n let your little ones fuck literally, not just by typing to get high. Have faith in yourself, u can do it. Gotta stop living in denial n i believe samsters here will be happy to see u change for the better.
Old 23-04-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

been inspired by this thread so been trying to get to know some maids...hit jackpot when a maid wants to meet on sat for an hour or so.
around boon keng..i hinted at what i wanted and i think she is willing.
but as she only has 1 hr ......can anyone advise where to to go?? somewhere private for a quickie or blowjob?thanks!
Old 23-04-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

All pm sent... Now for the second maid... If want just up me and I will send u
Old 23-04-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
been inspired by this thread so been trying to get to know some maids...hit jackpot when a maid wants to meet on sat for an hour or so. around boon keng..i hinted at what i wanted and i think she is willing. but as she only has 1 hr ......can anyone advise where to to go?? somewhere private for a quickie or blowjob?thanks!
If you drive is easy, just drive to a ulu place n start rocking
Old 23-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Got a pinoy I been chatting for some time. I been trying to ask her out but she always say no time. Then today she say she need help from me. Her mum in hospital need me to help her 150.

I ask her I help what I get? She say we will go for movies, shopping. I said I pay you 150 to go movie and shopping with me? She said must trust her. I told her I help one maid before after that she disappeared. She say she is different not all the same.
Go straight to point. Anyway for 150 to thrust her, u have to decide worth anot. I encounter one maid, every night also free to come out but 100 per thrust. Given the age and looks.. I let it go
Old 23-04-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
been inspired by this thread so been trying to get to know some maids...hit jackpot when a maid wants to meet on sat for an hour or so.
around boon keng..i hinted at what i wanted and i think she is willing.
but as she only has 1 hr ......can anyone advise where to to go?? somewhere private for a quickie or blowjob?thanks!
Boon Keng is so near to either Lavender or Balestier. Just get a room lah....these kind of money cannot save one
Old 23-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

thanks bros..
unfortunately...saturday is off..
she will try meet on sunday....lol.
will update here if any happening..
Old 24-04-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Hi & Hello, am very disappointed with you. Don't realise you are more 4getful than i am. You have share this info in one of your posting, n info wrote in this forum are to be shared. You should be happy for yourself, able to contribute instead of venting out your frustration. i don't know what your maid did to you, i am not interested to know. Sometimes, we need to let the hatred go, freed yourself n you will be a happy man. Get one n let your little ones fuck literally, not just by typing to get high. Have faith in yourself, u can do it. Gotta stop living in denial n i believe samsters here will be happy to see u change for the better.
talk so big, u think u some big fuck? u think u who? psychiatrist?
Old 24-04-2015, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 21
speedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I actually managed to up a myanmar maid which my buddy employed. She damn noob to sex. Though not her 1st, her mo is juz to kiss , lie down , open leg n let u chiong. Hell she dun even know wat a cd looks like. So I juz raw her.

Nonetheless , it's a once off event n I nvr saw her again after her contract finish for my buddy n she return back to myanmar.
Old 24-04-2015, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future
Good Morning Bro Im interested. Can pm me the contacts. Tkrs a million
Old 24-04-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bros..
unfortunately...saturday is off..
she will try meet on sunday....lol.
will update here if any happening..
bro Sunday maybe you have more time ... enjoy
Old 24-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdomme View Post
bro Sunday maybe you have more time ... enjoy
yes...
her off day...she is going back for 2 week holiday next week...hope to see her sunday..

i am trying my luck on tagged...and response encouraging...got contacts of a few maids....one even asked me be her date this sunday for a birthday party!!
Old 24-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes...
her off day...she is going back for 2 week holiday next week...hope to see her sunday..

i am trying my luck on tagged...and response encouraging...got contacts of a few maids....one even asked me be her date this sunday for a birthday party!!
this guy is a crook and hypocrite...better careful dealing with him...

Quote:
create trouble?
i asked a question about your integrity.
All this talk of stealth agents...but u were the first one right?
punish me??
what? zapoing? delete my posts?
ok..lets put all the name calling and arguing aside.
Answer this..why delete the posts with accusations against you?
are you stupid idiot cad...?

read my thread and you knew so many had thanked me for helping to provide answers regards to hcm...no question about my integrity...rather your own integrity is dead rotten...who had thank you for anything...

even you thank me on 6 April 2015...you ungrateful cad...how fast you became a monstrous cad...

Quote:
Bro H88.
Again..thank you for the valuable advice..
all very sound and definitely will keep in mind.
For me..my M.O. when go chiong in another country is to ideally try both WLs and ONS/ freebies....
general thumb of rule for me...i make plans sure...but am always prepared for changes...be it by me or the girls..
in my last trip to bkk, i actually stood a girl up who was waiting for me at Burger King Ploenchit....i was having too much fun with another SBF bro hitting the clubs...so stood her up.
bearing in mind this is my first trip there...and also my lack of experience with viet ladies...even in Singapore...
i decided to go to the online dating sites...get to know some viet ladies and meet in hcmc.

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
this guy is a crook and hypocrite...better careful dealing with him...

are you stupid idiot cad...?

read my thread and you knew so many had thanked me for helping to provide answers regards to hcm...no question about my integrity...rather your own integrity is dead rotten...who had thank you for anything...

even you thank me on 6 April 2015...you ungrateful cad...how fast you became a monstrous cad...
aiyo....H88
thank you for bringing this here..
please lets gets to the whole story....
i have been qurstioning your integrity on your HCM thread.....upon accusations from another samster..
Instead of replying....u deleted them...lol

btw...also u edit my posts there and also mentioned despising me for fucking maids foc in your thread?
As i said....your actions show what kind of person you are...
deleting...editing posts......jeesh....violating the power of a moderator...
now asking your cronies to mass zap me there...lol..

Anyway why bring our feud from hcm here?
u do know u started the latest round right?
and deriding me for fucking maids...and u dare have the balls to come here to call me a crook??

Last edited by mwee9999; 24-04-2015 at 04:21 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1