The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 28-08-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2032 / Power: 14
Dark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico069 View Post
Bro Angel,

Tdy Tammy is like damn hot. Just now at 4pm wanted to see if she had an available slot at 7pm but earliest available is at 8pm. Now probably the 8pm slot is already taken. Her last day today and it seems her slots are being taken up very quickly.

Those who want to book her on her last day tdy better book her asap.
Bro, I just checked with bro chai. She’s only available from 12.30am tdy…😂

Top girl in his stable today…😆 Had 2 customers never turned up, if not her business would be even better…
UP List:badboys,Love6969,KaraII,SK3636,Saislingapore,Lemon 2,HRHorniness,Jay chou,Ktvbuddy,KnowItAll,Meijipcc,Mplover,Truthful, bk4ever,jjmagic,justanewbie,the old nite,mattjb,222nge,Vivianchow,szczesny,dbhh,Super0 0,BigBird123,Passerbyer,Cloudy80,Hanster,nitecrawl lerr,wally888,SimplyUnperfect,
Old 28-08-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
Garmin11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fr for Yuri - Merci

Location easy to locate, many local eateries nearby and transport
Face - cute looking, make up ready to go party 8/10
Boobs - 10/10 not to be missed by boob lovers, so big and soft
Body - 8.5/10 not the slim type, my type of thicc body
Bbbj - 9/10 sucks dillegently till u say stop
Fj - 10/10 responsive and willing to try new stuff, enjoys the climax and feeling of sex
French - allow, our tongues fighting with each other
Rtf - Yes if time permits
Old 28-08-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sstsgap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Spicy (Galaxyxscorts)

Summary:
One of my best bonk in 2024, Visited her in the evening and i was her first on her first day.

Very GFE and hardworking girl, we cuddle and chat using GT between shots and she offered to massage me, her massgae is acceptable for me.

She speaks french fluently, DFK, fingering and painting are allowed and she was quite enjoying it, she managed to cum 3 times only by painting and fingering her. Can pound hard and deep quite long and never show black or brown face

Looks 8/10: Disc about 20% from photos, but it is definetely her and wont reject one
Body 8/10: Thai tan, skin smooth with a pair of As, got scar on tummy and fats at right place, perky ass good for doggy
FJ 8.5/10: Pussy is so wet and her juice keep flowing, she moans very loud once you hit the right spot, very horny girl i would say, tried 69, CG,missionary and doggy, 1st and 2nd round ended in doggy.

BBBJ 8.5/10: she started bbbj in toilet after washing me clean, continue bbbj in room, DT and mouthfucked her for about 15 mins and i was trying so hard not to burst, but i want to try CIM next time haha

OKT: As usual, very responsive and friendly, Thanks for the arrangement.
Old 28-08-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 2
Asianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to behold

Remi of Lust365

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...highlight=remi

Look: 9/10 same as photo pretty the look i like
Body: 9/10 small size with fairly big boobs
Bbbj: 9/10 good suction D/T bring me to heaven
French: 10/10 she said she like my lips
FJ:9/10 her size can easily bonk her at any position. Super hot session
RTF: 100%
Old 29-08-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lux1022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Lilly from Fairies Finder

Aug 28 2024

Looks: 10/10 for me she looks like the photo provided.
Body: She's really seductive, big boobs and meat on the right places. Big boobs lovers will definitely like her.
French: She's willing and really fluent as well.
Attitude: She's really nice and willing to talk to you because she knows english.
FJ: It was really perfect. She will ask you what position you want and will accommodate for you willingly. She will ask if you like it and she really moans a lot it was nice.

Overall: She was really accommodating and nice to be with. Nothing awkward and she knows how to massage you as well i forgot to mention. She takes the time to make sure you really like the service and didn't waste any money.

RTF: for sure if my wallet allows me to do so
Old 29-08-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
LaohuBaba is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
FR Tesla 28/8/24,

100/10

Sweet, lovely, bubbly, sexy

bbbj wet and sexually stimulating

B boobs but suits her built just nice

Fj was wonderful, hot and steamy

Pussy tight as hell and taste ever so good

RTF, is definitely a must

Thank you okt bro for arranging her as my mystery girl

Had to tip her for a unforgettable time
Old 29-08-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

Lux1022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Lilly from Fairies Finder

Aug 28 2024

Looks: 10/10 for me she looks like the photo provided.
Body: She's really seductive, big boobs and meat on the right places. Big boobs lovers will definitely like her.
French: She's willing and really fluent as well.
Attitude: She's really nice and willing to talk to you because she knows english.
FJ: It was really perfect. She will ask you what position you want and will accommodate for you willingly. She will ask if you like it and she really moans a lot it was nice.

Overall: She was really accommodating and nice to be with. Nothing awkward and she knows how to massage you as well i forgot to mention. She takes the time to make sure you really like the service and didn't waste any money.

RTF: for sure if my wallet allows me to do so
Old 29-08-2024, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
pimopo58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=999782&highlight=

Fr for Jesse
Looks: 9/10 (Better in real life. Sexy and pretty smile)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Shines here totally solid blows and knows exactly how to manage a cock)
Finger: 10/10 (Allows it and gets wet very easily)
FJ: 10/10 (Very tight like bonking a small girl)
GFE: 10/10 (Loves to joke, Tcss and her English is one of the best for thai. Gives massage in between shots)
RTF: Yes. Easily KC by her
Old 29-08-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

riwabov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ice fairiesfinder
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=999781&highlight=
Looks: 9/10 Pretty and slim girl. She has pleasant features with a great smile.

Body: 10/10. I have no complain. She has great shape and great for sex, licking her everywhere. Good service attitude!

Boobs: 10/10 Boobs Lover fall in. Suck and lick all I want. She is quite sensitive once i sucked them right and stroked her clits for extra simulation

Pussy: 8/10. Tight for me. Nice and damn syiok. She allowed me to lightly finger her though my tongue was doing most of the work.

BBBJ: 9/10. Very powerful and skillful. I am shaved myself down south so I was sure she enjoyed it lol. I stopped her before and prep her for a good commando and doggy. Her pussy remains nicely moist.

FJ: 9/10. Her best skill set. ice can fuck, get fucked, can ride, can swivel her hips to dominate my cock like a manual clutch. Anyway she rode me flat out for the 1st shot moaning away and I was up in missionary for the 2nd shot. My balls went deep to her inner thighs and blasted all into the CD leaving my legs wobbling.
Full fire power!!!

Highly recommended for bros.

Old 29-08-2024, 01:55 AM
Samster (M)

wijep70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yaya https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=999119&highlight=

Looks:8/10, Looks quite similar to picture, decent looking, looks will grow on you.
Boobs: 7/10, C cup, soft and natural, the nipples slight pinkish and very sensitive, foreplay enough and she will gets damn turn on.
Frenching: 8/10, she is a good frencher, once she turn on, her skills gets even better
Pussy: Clean shaven. She gets easily wet, just from foreplay and a little solid finger work, she is dripping wet.
BBBJ: 9/10, strong suction, really goes all out and tempo and rhythm is good.
FJ: 8/10, Her soft moan is sexy. and she will pull you in to make you go harder, she cums a few time just one the first round making you just want to keep going and hope you don't unload so you can keep enjoying that sexy soft moan.
GFE: 10/10, One of the best GFE ever experience, very gentle and caring, will cuddle you and chit chat, play with you hair, stroke your hands etc, I almost believed she is my GF
Overall: 8/10
Old 29-08-2024, 01:56 AM
Samster (M)

seraga5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lisa

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=999285&highlight=
OKT: Prompt reply and confirmation

Looks: Pretty much same as pics, with lighter makeup

Boobs: natural, but fits well with body frame.

Body: Slim, fairly tight figure.

Shower: SOP, started BBBJ in shower.

BBBJ: Willing to suck for a long while, took first load in mouth.

FJ: Aggressive, will take control of pace if you do not lead her. A pleasant surprise. Accommodating of position changes.

All in all, a pretty good fuck with a smiley girl.

Old 29-08-2024, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 782 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
FR for Zaza (LFT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post

After seeing bro fr and the gifs, sibei turn on so quickly booked a slot. Somemore got promo pricing. Damn worth. Can refer to his fr for more details on lady.

2 points I want to make:
1) Even tho lady say neh is enhanced but it's damn soft sia. Was groping it every moment.
2) 'Oyster' still fresh. And underused. Insert in sibei tight. Can feel it tightening also when she high

Lady very friendly and can converse well in English. Not much of a language barrier.

Prolly will rtf if got time.
Old 29-08-2024, 02:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2726 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Tesla (FG)

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=999339

Rolled the mystery dice with FG tonight and got assigned Tesla. Chop chop FR as it's a quickie wham bam TQ ma'am!

She’s very horny and eager to begin, wanna pull down my pants as soon as I sat on the bed. See butt action preview!

Early-30s MILF, 5 ft. 2-3", medium built, all natural, minor baby damage, Thai tan, braces.

Natural B- boobs, dark-colored eraser nipples.

Shower action available. Catbath, French and DFK.

Skillful BBBJ with good suction, balls sucking. Multi-direction bobbing action. CIM available.

Welcome painting, fingering and 69.

FJ. COF and COB offered. Shaved cunt. Game for all positions. Stamina cowgirl rider. Doggy is best, she took some serious pounding from me with loud moans and a smile.

Relaxing massage in-between shots.

Tesla is all about service and good attitude. She’s submissive with potential for SM material.

Venue is a 2-star hotel around Jalan Besar.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Aiming Dior (FG) and BaoBao (GX). See their preview video from OKT here. Gotta book early next time!

Last edited by kristie009; 30-08-2024 at 02:58 PM.
Old 29-08-2024, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 21
Mezzo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMezzo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMezzo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oong from Fairies Finder

Looks: Similar to photos, real person prettier

Stats as described

Service is excellent, willing to please

Overall 10/10

Last edited by Mezzo; 31-08-2024 at 02:06 AM.
Old 29-08-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jerjeromel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Pizza (CF)
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?p=23623172

Above average bonk. She told me lack of customers so need FR to help her business.

Venue:
Hotel. Usual playground at LI.

Appearance:
In a dress without lingerie. Slim. Big B cup boobs. Really GND looks.

Experience:
Willing to chat you up. Shower with you. After moving to the bed, we cuddle and small chat to french with her slowly carressing my manhood. shiok foreplay. Her BBBJ made me shiver so its damn good. Capped and FJ. visualize how u f a GND girl is really shiok feeling. her moans are natural. After offload, she jumped beside me and just cuddles. GFE up. keep her finger twindling my nips. but i can only 1shot.

Conclusion/Grade: A
She's gentle and willing to accomodate your requests. From looks to experience, its rather good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1