The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 26-08-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=986259

Needed to release today so contacted the trusty FoxyThai.

Another Milf in the stable. This time Summer.

Looks: 8/10 (the photos dun do her enough justice. She looks better in person)
Very chatty. Easy to break the ice.
Boobs: 6/10. A Cup pear. But nice nips.
French: 10/10 Yes. Suck my tongue out totally.
BBBJ: 9/10 No eye contact, but she seems to enjoy her ice cream a lot.
FJ: 9/10 Tight, hard to enter. Maybe i forgot to paint her or because i took the first session of the day, so not warmed up. Needed a bit of KY to start going.

Overall a good bonk. While termed as Milf, she can easily pass off as late 20s. This stable has some great Milf.
Old 26-08-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
jeremiahb52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late Fr for Tango
Pink Lady
Promised her a FR to post but only get the chance now

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=999045

Looks: face wise was quite similar to videos posted in telegram, body wise might different, more meatier and she gained more weights. I truly appreciate the reviews posted in telegram so I knew what I was in for... Curvy body nice to bank overall

Service: bj was damn solid like she wanted to finish me there. Started slow then fast then slow again. Did not stop until I told her i cannot hold back.

Good stamina and know how to control her angle when she on doggy position, did not back down from thrusts. Hard pound is no issue, her moans only gets more crazier.

Gfe: this is one service oriented girl who will take good care of you, no attitude problem. She just keen to get more customers.

Okt: was very honest this Bro... Ask him and you know he will give real answers.

She provides special service as in no condom, but not my thing. Maybe other bros who's looking for it can give her a go. Highly recommended girl.
Old 26-08-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!

Belated FR for Wunsen Mansion

OKT: Dealt with him before iirc. No issue with booking

Looks: 50-60% similar to photo. Thai tan but fair skin. Not super pretty but won't reject lah, there for the boobies anw. Thick lips

Body: Bakness probably 7-8 (I have a high tolerance for bakness so rating it lower haa). Like what fellow bros said, body shape like Natasha Nice but not amounting to Nina Nishimura. Totally my typee of bbw

Boobs: Legendary 40G as advertised. Spent most of my time kneading her soft pillows and sucking her slightly inverted nips like a baby. Really the kind of JAV H cup boobies, super soft. Thinking of it now mari kita hahaha

French: Not into it, never try

Comm: Very slight English. Kept it minimum and didn't talk much

BJ: took cbj. A bit too short for my liking

FJ: bbw tend not to feel tight, but the view from missionary, GOT and doggy position was just amazing. 1st shot surrendered in minutes as she was grinding heavily in GOT position. 2nd shot also in minutes as the doggy view was just too much to take. I think it is just the deadly bbw plus G cup combo

AJ: NA

GFE: Not strong in this department. Comes across as a bit cold, or maybe no chemistry. But she knows how to feed you her boobies and to me that is enough

RTF: Yes for the G cup. I think it's the biggest in D1 so far. Thanks for the mammaries!
Old 26-08-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Iseeupic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peach from Lust
https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=peach

How I describe her..
-HOT
-sexy
-horny

Notes.
Been wanting to taste her long long time ago but too bad hard to get her.

This time I managed to get a slot for. Feeling lucky honestly.
Nothing much to say just she is worth the money and time to come down.
Ang Pai moves and see service. Can definitely go for her if you want commando bonk.
Old 27-08-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cesomab79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=999119&highlight=

Fr for yaya

Looks 9/10 Similar to photo, pretty, like those u see in clubs

Body 8.5/10 Natural boobs with a smooth nice ass

French 10/10 Passionate type, DFK when activate her love button

Pussy 9/10 Shaved and tight, painted her in 69 position, odorless

Bbbj 9.5/10 Suction strong, will also use her hand to tease my balls when sucking

AR 8.5/10 She will lick around before going in. Above average

Fj 10/10 Tight and wet easy. Open to all fuck position and she's good, will position herself to get higher pleasure. Her moans is a killer, able to take hard pounding.

RTF : Will come back for her soon.. hard to resist a cute lady who feeds my ego on bed.
Old 27-08-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
haku47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Briella from BlackPink

Look : 7.5/10 - about 15% discount but pleasant GND look. typical Thai tan
Body : 9/10 - C enhanced boobs, slim waist. small tattoo on her back shoulder
Ass : 12 /10 main highlight. this alone is enough reason for my visit. meaty round ass which ripples beautifully and feels heavenly with each thrust in doggy
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 10/10 her body is built for sex. started with missionary, she'll kiap your waist with her legs and claw your back. Plowed her balls-deep and slow.

The real deal is when doggy starts. Her kitty pulsates to wrap your tool with each thrust. If you get the right angle, her moan will upgrade to dolby surround. I couldn't help but pounded her pussy deep and hard, truly savoured each stroke. ended with explosive climax.

2nd round starts immediately w doggy, and rammed her deep and deeper. My inner beast was truly satisfied. Phenomenal.

Will definitely return just for the doggy.
Old 27-08-2024, 01:44 AM
Samster

teddyboiraj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=999119&highlight=

OKT is friendly and fast to response.

Look: Yaya is consider pretty imo, nice feature

Body: Smooth skin, slim but not too boney. Video in their tg is accurate

Frenching: Yes

Bbbj: Great suction. Auto lick balls

Fj: not those shy type when I hit the right button and she will not hide her moans. Tried a few position and she is accomodating

RTF: yes after vitamin m recover

Old 27-08-2024, 01:46 AM
Samster (M)

hasoxw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soda - https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=998545&highlight=

Looks 9/10 cute chio type

Body 9/10 slim petite

Boobs 8.5/10 soft natural with nice nips to lick

Pussy 9/10 tight And wet easily and not normal wet Is wet wet wet

Bbbj 9/10 can really take quite deep despite looking at her size.. And she will lick up and down

Ass 9/10 nice perky ass to doggy

Was greeted by the Sha at the door and first look is damn cute. Went shower together and I started played with her..After rinsed, went off to the bed

Give me a good blow and faster Caps on and did her doggy. Can feel she damn tight.. Once hitting her nice she started to get more wet and horny and moan out loud.. Carried her up and fuck her well and see her horny face damn shiok. Finish off at missionary..

Nice lady to fuck well done
Old 27-08-2024, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1957 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

FR on Brenda (Silkstock)
Looks- 9/10 SYT , 95% resemblance to looks.
Shower- 8.5/10 Cleans me properly and helps undress and dress my clothes
Fingering-9/10 She allows and enjoys it alot and gives out seductive moanings
Boobs- 8/10 Soft C cup with great shape.
BBBJ- 9/10 Job well done.
FJ- 9/10 Great FJ , highly recommended that all bros should try, feeling of fucking your young neighbour daughter
Overall Rating 9/10 Great babe highly recommended to bros with SYT and petite fetishes.
Will make a RTF booking really soon.
Old 27-08-2024, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1957 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

FR for Star
OKT :  ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Star
Looks : Body : 9/10 Model body Soft enchanced C
BBBJ (Blow Job): 9/10 deep throat slurpy CIM
FJ (Fuck Job) : Very tight like SYT enjoy sez
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : very service orientated .. gd service
RTF (Return to Fuck) : Sure RTF
Old 27-08-2024, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
hunterm22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Warning to all:
The stable with the green hearts is catfishing to the extent that it’s bloody ridiculous.
Save your cab fare and erections.
Old 27-08-2024, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 7
Dogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to all

Aom from Galaxyxscorts

Just had a great session with Aom late night for 3 hours slot

She was wild and she lick my ass like a hungry kitten

She ride me hard for long time and ask me to squeese her boobs and also pinch her nipps so that she can be more horny

She loves smacking of ass and deep hard fuck too

Whole session was solid and she let me shot all my sperms into her mouth and on her face too

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...989&highlight=
Old 27-08-2024, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 5
Atedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tesla from flirtygirls
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=999339

Took a mystery bonk and thanks okt for the swift response and smooth arrangement.

She looks more adorable than photo posted in forum. Sweet tweetie voice and very polite lady i met

Service was solid and she knows what a man need

Bbbj strong was strong and every stroking she gave she will look into my eyes. Able to blows for long

Pussy easily wet and can be finger.

Had few positions in fj and she accomodate well. Never rush me to finish quickly but she able to squeeze 2 shots of my cum within 1 hour. Highly recommended to brothers
Old 27-08-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
Xfactor3230 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXfactor3230 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nari SYTlover88

Looks: She looks the same as pictures. Bitchy young lady with light brown colour long hair and look to be in her mid 20s

Body: Mix of fair smooth skin with lot of tattoo on it. Curvy and slim with hot sexy ass and her height match her body.

Boobs: Nice natural big soft B cup with sexy sensitive pointer nipples. Nice to touch and squeeze too.

Frenching: No smoker. No bad breath. Did not shy away Does it well, lips locking with DFK till you can feel your own lips cracking.

Bbbj: Control her pace very well. slow and sensual, knows all the sensitive spot of a man and will attack the moment you respond to her action. Good sucker.

Paint: trimmed and very wet, paint her well and you'll all see how she becomes from puppy to a lioness super siok

Fj: Capped on and she cow girl me. A good rider, will initiate to change pose. Switch to doggie, gave her a fast deep thrust. She was responsive and moaning throughout the session. Lastly switch to missionary and then release!!

GFE: Gfe material. Good cheAttentive and know how to tease and pamper a man well.

Overall the booking and arrangement was smooth and i have a sextified session.

Thanks bro SYT
Old 27-08-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
powerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ava Foxy Thai

Looks: Pre Milf/Slutty Looks
Boobs: C Cup very soft
Body: Best body soft and smooth
Kiss: I not really into it
BBBJ: can suck well
Pussy: very tight/wet
FJ: can take heavy pounding
Moan: keeps on moaning when kena pound

Overall a good session with ava. More to GFE soft kind than
Hardcore. Very nice to pound. Her body really good as she do does aerobics everyday.

Last edited by powerranger12; 27-08-2024 at 11:52 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1