The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 17-08-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 17
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

This is super well supported!
Have also booked her after seeing this FR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye View Post
FR for 110 / Nooky
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=996755

This is my RTF session and I decided to give a more thorough review for 110 than my last one as this girl really deserves it. With the permission of Bro Nooky and 110 (tip her gao gao) I share with you bros our intimate moments.

Looks: 110 is a cute fair skin SYT. Her face is sweet blooming with innocence. Looks like our typical JC, Poly GND. Be expected to be greeted with a smile and the bestest of attitude.

Body: Fair, petite, with curves. She is not the skinny type but baby fat at the right areas. Super nice to cuddle and hug. She has a kickass butt, nice to squeeze. Not big boobs but beautiful perky cute nipples. Her skin and hair smells fragrant too.

As she remembered me, she gave me a tight hard and kiss the moment she sees me. The GFE stepped in immediately and I know it’s going to be a great session. We started off with showering together, dry up and back to bed. Starting cuddling and chatting as she leans her head on my chest. As times goes on she move down to my nipples and start licking them. Slowly downwards to my groin and my gugu starts to raise, she gently cup her lips around the head, do the tongue flicking and start taking it all the way once im hard. From slow and sensual to fast pace. Her mouth warm so warm and wet, I was on my way to heaven.

She then looks into my eyes, held my both hands and pull me up into standing position, kneels down and proceeds to lick my balls. She did it for a good 5 mins while stroking my dick.

At this time my pre cum starts leaking out, she taps it with the tip of her fingers, smiled and teased me, asked me” Xiao Mak lor” meaning ““ are u very sensitive and high?”, as she begins to blow me. Her mouth feels heavenly, like how u step into a warm jacuzzi in winter, the feeling is beyond words. She was really enjoying it and loving my dick. She is such a girl friend material.

Her BBBJ went on for about 15 minutes, until my legs were trembling. The sucking sound and the sight of her below me - It was euphoric. I sayang her head with both my hands until the point I was about to explode, grab her head and pull towards me, and unleashed all my little babies into the back of her throat. I reached heaven as she gagged. I feel bad but she still stares at me lovingly with a smile with all my cum in her mouth.

We then went to shower and get back to bed, cuddle chit chat, exchange line, talk about life while she strokes my chest and dick. As it slowly marikita, the blowing action starts again. After a few minutes of blowing, I flip her around and did 69 as I really want to taste her. Her pussy is fresh, no smell, and I lick her love button while she was moaning with my dick in her mouth. Her pussy is already getting so wet, I know she really wants it.

She capped me on and the highlight starts. I starts off with missionary, hugging her tightly while thrusting her, frenching her passionately. Kiss and smell her neck as she moans like a little lamb. She then proceeds to ride me, both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, her face is so horny that makes me so high. I tried so hard not to explode. I need to change to my favourite position fast, DOGGY. At this moment, her pussy is already so wet that my groin is coated with her juices. Her ass is absolutely perfect. I cannot find a more perfect one. Fair, round, big and bubbly. With every thrust, the butt cheek ripples. There is no better scenery than this. It is like paddling a little boat on the moon lake in early dawn, Every time the oar hits the water, the surface ripples under the gleaming moonlight. I was in cloud nine. I couldn’t last 10 mins. I pulled out and unloaded all over her beautiful ass and back.

Overall: This girl is a real gem. Great attitude and provides wonderful GFE and service. Bro Nooky stable now has 108 and 109 who are the ang pai so this girl can be easily overlooked. But given the lower pricing of 110, you can’t get a better value for an uncovered diamond. Peace out.
Old 17-08-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaWarrior112 View Post

Wanted to go for Tammy early afternoon but she was already booked so okt recommended another gal for me.

Gal: Aom from GalaxyXscorts
Bro, is she petite or lanky body type? Can elaborate please. TYVM.
Old 17-08-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 13
NinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Bro, is she petite or lanky body type? Can elaborate please. TYVM.
To me she’s more lanky than petite, nice shaped B boobs, looks is always subjective but I do find her pretty. Service wise, nothing to complain about though she’s probably not as hardcore as Tammy who I was aiming for but wasn’t available for the timing I wanted.
UP List:Love6969,KarmaCafe,Supervert,XingLing,SK3636,Devil Chan78,TwinTowers,ejectjoy,Saislingapore,Koiz,Clow nteaser,Cloudy80,nitecrawllerr,owl888,dbhh,Super00,BigBir d123,SimplyUnperfect,TKee,Prince7,Cafu,wally888,Ac egik,Smoky7,Launua2,ProjectAlice,Pompous,cheongka, hungten,kick_ass,topcook1,
Old 17-08-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Jacketg is Cool - loads of Potential

Emma (Loveaffair)

Looks 9/10 Look true to pics , pretty
Body 9/10 good sexy figure, nice jiggly natural boobs
BBBJ 10/10 no teeth, good feeling, suck a lot of saliva and pattern
FJ 9/10 legs wrap around me while missionary, huge turn on. Wet until every thrust into her got sound. Shes very horny as well
GFE 9/10 high gfe feeling like long lost lovers

highly recommended to try

Old 17-08-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
zttriper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzttriper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sindy from Lust365

Looks: 8.5 discount a bit. Overall pretty just the skin tone not as white as in pics
Body: 9 fleshy, can see she's gifted with her great curves even with clothes on
Bbbj: 9 I love the energy! Very enthusiastic. Saw how she enjoyed my rock hard lollipop
Fj: 9 hot session with her. New to me that I sweat in bonk. Can feel the realness and genuinity in doing things. Managed to do different positions, no complaints she just do to pleasure me all throughout the session.

Rtf: yes for sure. Looking to Tarma with her and Jessy
Old 17-08-2024, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sabat64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sunny

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Looks: 9/10 looks similar. No bait or gal change
She looks nice and v charming

Body: 9/10 slim with random tats all over her body

Frenching: 8.5/10 Frenching with her is like frenching your GF but better. The passion it brings out during the session is so nice like making real love not commercial. Just thinking back about holding her tight and frenching her getting me excited again

Boobs: 8.5/10 just nice for her figure

Bbbj: 9/10 suctions was clean and deep

Fj: 9/10 horny girl can do any position

Rtf: Due to her looks and services, she is worth for RTF.
Old 17-08-2024, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaWarrior112 View Post
To me she’s more lanky than petite, nice shaped B boobs, looks is always subjective but I do find her pretty. Service wise, nothing to complain about though she’s probably not as hardcore as Tammy who I was aiming for but wasn’t available for the timing I wanted.
TYVM. Upz you.

Old 17-08-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
nxxxehcim is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Foxythai
Tarma: Nana + Honey
This is the best ever session I have for years. (Tarma & non-Tarma)
Good tarma session needs good chemistry between girls and also the customer. I know Nana for some time so it is a smooth sailing into the session. Nana is good at everything. Honey is young and wild. Both are playful and happy. Though conversation in English is not that good but all the actions speak themselves. Kissing, DTF, painting, fingering, Etc. Lips, boobs, pussies, all the time. In the end, 2 shots are done within an hour I guess. I seldom to reach 2 shots in one session. However, the girls made it happen!
In summary, this is a very powerful and playful session that I enjoyed a lot ! I need time to recover to RTF 😄
Old 17-08-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
orangedurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sofie @ lust
Try all job, recommendable👍
Old 17-08-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Kelly
Looks : 8/10 you wont reject at all, she is overall cute
Body : 10/10 all natural and slim short body
BBBJ : 10/10 she damn good in this the way she eat your dick is heaven
FJ : 9/10 she is tight and wet easily and you can see she enjoy it with the face expression that she gives
GFE : 10/10 simple english, and also she do speak abit chinese also very good
RTF : confirm need rtf alr
Old 17-08-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Eggbadehead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Girl: Lucky

Look: 8/10 look like pics, young lady fair skin
Body: Decent slim young lady with nice butt.
Boobs: Natural C
Bbbj: Alot of teasing with good amount of suction.
Fj: She is able to accede to my demand with good soft moaning sound.
Attitude: Willing to put in effort to make me happy.
RTF: a resounding yes!
Old 17-08-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 10
beeney is one of the Best!beeney is one of the Best!beeney is one of the Best!beeney is one of the Best!

FR For Aom fron Galaxy
2nd visit in 2 days, you can know how good the experience is.

Looks: Natural beauty with no artifical parts in face or any part of the body. Giving you the next door pretty Thai girl vibes when you are in Thailand. Looks grow into you the longer you look

Boobs: Natural B cup which is nice to hold and beautiful shape. Sensitive nipples which will make her aroused easily.

Abalone: Nicely clean shaved with no smell. Abalone is nicely maintain and non-black. Tight like virgin and easily wet.

Body: Tall with nice body shape and butt

BJ and 69: Best experience ever, she puts in a lot of effort to give you a good BJ and 69. You will lost in the feeling as she give you the experience as your girlfriend instead of service provider.

FJ: Nice sexy moaning with expression that give you strong motivation to go for more. Please be gentle on her to maintain her Grade A Abalone for all the bros and me.

First lady that makes me feel so energised and aroused easily even after first round is completed.

Thank you Bro Galaxy for bringing such a gem and offering at such a reasonable price. Definitely will RTF again if wallet allow.

Hope she can come back frequently to serve everybody.
Old 17-08-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
shootingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR of Tammy from Galaxy

Smiling lady who welcomed me in her lingerie. She has a slim figure bakness of 1-1.5 which I like though her boobs were small. Had a small chat with her before proceeding to shower together. After shower, she started her catbath on me starting from my nipples and down to my dick. She spent quite sometime on bbbj which she is constantly DTing and I had to stop her if not I think she will go on and on lol.

After she capped me, I did some painting on her clean shaved pussy and she was moaning away. Buay tahan and I slowly inserted into her in missionary and later changed to her admiring her slim figure before firing my 1st shot.

In between shots, we just cuddled together and I took a short nap. I woke up when she started to revive my dick and she went down on me. Did her DTing which feels very good and after a while I told her to lie down as I wanted to feast on her pussy. This time round I spent more time painting her and she got very wet and she was moaning non stop. She capped me and I finished my 2nd shot after 2 positions. It was a very satisfying session and will try to arrange a rtf session before she leaves.
Old 17-08-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
lmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to behold

Creamy from galaxy
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=998229&highlight=

Location east with ample parking

Looks 9/10 cute,petite and her smile is nice

Body 8.5/10 smooth skin with slim body with no excess fats

French 9/10 kiss passionately same kissing gf

Bbbj 8.5/10 started with licking mushroom head then slowly eat the whole shaft down

Fj 9/10 we started off 69 first, then caps on and started doggy her becos I love the piak piak sound from lady ass, after pull her arms n hair while fucking her, her moan plus her wet pussy sound mixture really awesome

Very fun lady to bonk and definitely same like fucking a high school girl
Old 17-08-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Tata from Pink Lady (https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=997580)

OKT: 8/10 quick replies and straightforward instructions
Room: 6/10 a little small but has everything needed

Tata
Looks: 6/10 a unique milf look. Not pretty but can’t say is ugly also. Told me she did a nose job before but I felt like her lips also had some fillers. Her advertised age was 30. When I asked her, she said 26 lol.
Boobs: 8/10 big D borderline E cup. Quite soft yet firm and has a swelling feel to it. She says is natural but I think it is debatable if they are natural or not. I did spot very faint scars under her boobs. An almost sure sign that enhancements were done but she told me the scars were to remove some sort of lump in her boobs when she was much younger. she still has leftover milk in her boobs from more than a year ago, so milk lovers should go try.
Figure: 8/10 petite, no tummy, slim with huge boobs.
Photo accuracy: 80% she looks better in person than in the photos
Complexion: 7/10 medium sized tattoo on the right side of tummy and a larger one on her back. Slightly fairer than typical Thai. C-section scar but not very visible
Frenching: yes, A LOT
Painting: yes
Bbbj: 8/10 action started in the bathroom. Her bbbj has quite a few patterns. Just hoped the suction could be stronger.
FJ: 8/10 easily wet, no KY needed. Body is flexible to accommodate to many patterns
Attitude: 8/10 very friendly and her English is pretty good. No issues communicating.
Gfe: 7/10

Overall, $150 is quite value for money for Tata.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1