The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BJLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Trip to Danshui

(Thanks to a number of advice from many bros here).

1. Shenzhen airport to Shenzhen LouHu train station
2. As the airport bus stop at the back of the train station, you need to cross the overhead bridge, walk for about 10 mins, you will reach the train station.
3. Walk to the Bus Terminal there.
4. Ask the bus terminal controller where to go to Danshui, she pointed
to the end of the terminal, can see the words Danshui written on the wall.
5. Waited in the queue and board the bus. Pay RMB$40.
6. Reach Danshui in 1 hr 30 mins (approx)
7. Many people get off once the bus cross the Danshui toll gate.
8. I did not as I wanted to see the new Danshui bus terminal as I need to know how to go back.
9. Reach the Danshui bus terminal. Took a taxi to Hotel Regent. Taxi RMB$20.
10. Go up to Regent Hotel 7th floor. Manager explain the package and bring in 2 girls as it is too early. Both cannot make it lah....sian.
11. Told manager i will come back later.
12. Once I exit the hotel, I turn left and walk further.
13. After 100m, I see Lu Hui hotel. Remember one bro mention about it but the facility poor, so give up going there.
14. Walk another 100 m, and I see Kai Tian Hotel. Look good
15. Went to 8th floor, manager bring me to room. Nice room.
16. Bring me 2 girls, one very fair while the other very dark. Choose the white one
17. Package is RMB $328.
18. The girl pussy is so small and tight, when i fuck her, she scream painful..haha.
19. Did not try any other but will do so next time.

Manager say if add another girl, just add RMB 100.

Cheers
Old 02-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
In singapore. I didn't receive your sms leh...The recently 2 trips i stay in DG (Humen, CP). Now no more no.2, 3, 4 or 5. Only enjoy most of my time with HZ ex-no.1 before she marry to some other china guy in her hometown.
Going to HZ at the end of April. Will be free for 4 days (cheonging sauna and ktv every nite)....you want to join...
walau so good.... I am so exhausted... working days and nights. can give me sms on the excat date...
Old 02-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 22
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
walau so good.... I am so exhausted... working days and nights. can give me sms on the excat date...
Bro PF; How have you been? Still busy as before? Hope your health is good. It's been such a long time since I have seen you. When will you be visiting HZ City? I have not been there for a long time too. By the way, your unopen bottle of SINGLETON is still with me. Looks like you are planning a trip here end of April?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 02-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Bro PF; How have you been? Still busy as before? Hope your health is good. It's been such a long time since I have seen you. When will you be visiting HZ City? I have not been there for a long time too. By the way, your unopen bottle of SINGLETON is still with me. Looks like you are planning a trip here end of April?
Hey.... how are you... I am busier than before and work started taking toll on my weekend as well... I am trying to squeeze a 24 hour window at the end of April if I can afford... too many projects and M&A going on at the same time.... don't even have time to visit Dynasty Classic like before...
Old 02-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey.... how are you... I am busier than before and work started taking toll on my weekend as well... I am trying to squeeze a 24 hour window at the end of April if I can afford... too many projects and M&A going on at the same time.... don't even have time to visit Dynasty Classic like before...
Hi there! Well, it is well known that you are a very busy person. However, as the saying goes, all work and no play makes 'Jack' a dull boy. Hopefully, you are able to be here come end of the month.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi there! Well, it is well known that you are a very busy person. However, as the saying goes, all work and no play makes 'Jack' a dull boy. Hopefully, you are able to be here come end of the month.
u think everyone is so fortunate like u .... have that kind of "work" ...
Old 02-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
u think everyone is so fortunate like u .... have that kind of "work" ...
WALAU! Don't suan me like that leh! ATM, yes! My kind of work is not so pressurized, very soon as in Now, the pressure will be much greater than usual. Now I must "发奋图强“ and do proper. Anyway, we know ourselves best, as I always say, work and family comes first and then come to play. One has to set their priority straight and right.

By the way, for your info, April 5 (Tuesday) is a Holiday in Hong Kong and in China. It is the QingMing festival (清明节). So for those who are coming next Monday, be prepared for a crowd in the KTV's in DG and HZ.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
No need to sms you, i put my itinerary openly. Hope you can join, as i didn't jio anyone yet for this trip.
i will be in HZ on 24~28 apr, in CP on 28~30 apr, after back to HZ till 9 may. I freeman now, so a lot of time to cheong.
I will be trying 4 ktv in HZ for the first 4 days - jinye ktv (want to try after their renovation), lu hui ktv, jin du long tai ktv (heard these 2 ktv standard very close to jinye), and wang chao ktv in chenjiang (heard operated by tai zi ktv boss). Also i will be trying a few sauna this trip. If have enough time, i will visit my friend newly opened bbs (was told that about 80% of the gals are from dong bei).

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 02-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
You want to join me this trip to explore hz? Also to run away from Canton crowd in CP.. I don't mind to help PF to finish his SINGLETON, as i think he is too busy to drink.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:31 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Now no more no.2, 3, 4 or 5. Only enjoy most of my time with HZ ex-no.1 before she marry to some other china guy in her hometown.
That one really finish liao?

Quote:
If have enough time, i will visit my friend newly opened bbs (was told that about 80% of the gals are from dong bei).
Is it opened by that ex-Danshui renegade gangster T**? Must go and support him one of these days.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9002 View Post
That one really finish liao?

Is it opened by that ex-Danshui renegade gangster T**? Must go and support him one of these days.
No more no.2 liao...now freeman ..so going to look for new recruit end of this month.

The bbs is not open by Tao..it is open by 1 of my female friends (you met her during the dinner in HZ but you don't remember who is she).

Old 05-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8691 / Power: 18
HonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No more no.2 liao...now freeman ..so going to look for new recruit end of this month.

The bbs is not open by Tao..it is open by 1 of my female friends (you met her during the dinner in HZ but you don't remember who is she).
Bro SBX; Perhaps you could bring us around HZ and especially the BBS in HZ. I am able to persuade some khakis based in HKG to come along. I heard from 'Him' that ah tao has jumped ship to another sauna. Maybe can support him if you say so.
Hey! I might be a Crook, but I am Honest!
Old 05-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestCrook View Post
Bro SBX; Perhaps you could bring us around HZ and especially the BBS in HZ. I am able to persuade some khakis based in HKG to come along. I heard from 'Him' that ah tao has jumped ship to another sauna. Maybe can support him if you say so.
Hi,
I will be in HZ from 24/4 till 7/5. Feel free to pm me if you want to join me during this period. Ah tao is my ex-manager, i also don't know he jump to which 'ship' now. . For the BBS, i heard my she renovated till 'veri grand' like sauna standard. She keep on asking me to visit her...
BTW who is the 'him' ah...

Old 06-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
林林沐足宫 massage girl
Hi,

Don't seem to be able to see the photo. Would u mind to repost? Also, anything special about 林林沐足宫? Don't seem to get any info after looking thru the whole DS thread. Thanks!
Old 08-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Any Bros want to goto DS near end of May? Would like a change of pace from CP.

I will be in DS late may to partake in many Saunas, and perhaps KTV if other bros available. Would be nice to have drinks and walk around when not being sexified. Please PM me if interested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1