The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Todate i still holding to some of their contacts but i never call them up. My princple is fuck them twice only no matter how gd they r. They may not be pretty n sexy but at least they r very on bed.
Old 13-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 16
ChosenCircle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChosenCircle is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewandLost View Post
So tonite I saw pina while jogging again. This time she had no dog with her. Getting crazy I bring her back to my home and we fock like wild rabbits as soon as we walk throught the door.
What is fock ???
Old 14-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Which media you talking off dude? If you post some information here it would be advisable to help the brothers out here by indicating which media you used or what kind of ads you posted.... Objective : Get as many bros as possible to fuck the pinays inside out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Target View Post
I manage to fuck some of the pinas maid when i put my ads in some media. They r so open n wild when on bed n they even ask for raw instead with rubber. They say rubber no gd no feeling so i raw them out.
Old 14-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Yes many of the milf may not be pretty or sexy but atleast they are wild in bed thats something i really like and they are very accomodating.

They do their best to please you and suck your dick like no tomorrow....

I like the part where they put the mans pleasure above their own pleasure....

They usually never demand cunnilingus, or the big O things that i am not interested in providing them.... ah ha...

yes and never go back to them more than twice just dump and move on to fuck others...

yes there is chicken rice but there are different cooks too.... try the different types....

Quote:
Todate i still holding to some of their contacts but i never call them up. My princple is fuck them twice only no matter how gd they r. They may not be pretty n sexy but at least they r very on bed.
Old 14-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

In Teletext greeting ad. Hope tis will help but remember pls stste tat u r looking for serious relationship. But it cost u $8 for the ad u post for 3days.
Old 14-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I manage to fuck some of the pinas maid when i put my ads in some media. They r so open n wild when on bed n they even ask for raw instead with rubber. They say rubber no gd no feeling so i raw them out.
and where would you put your ad bro ??
Old 14-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Samster

Now i change my hunt in oversea friendship forum and i manage to hook 1 pina to cumall the way from philippines to let me screw. Abit chubby but solid firm breast and damn fucking horny. I like it
Old 14-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

To all bros in this forum, if u intend to post ur ad in teletext be prepare tat u will received alot of gays, pervert msg. Just serve a be4 hand warning.
Old 14-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6276 / Power: 18
More has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond repute

I like maids very much they r horny and lovely.
Old 14-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenCircle View Post
What is fock ???
Sex with the rabbits?
Old 14-11-2009, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cruxify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day gentlemen,
Thank you for upping my points, appreciate it so much. Going to meet my pinoy nurse friend either tonight or Tues night again. Sounds like she is ready for another round as she initiate our next "meeting". I must have done something right. :
Old 15-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
pasir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
bro rapebill i think you upped me thanks a ton.

but some guy zapped me as well. he said "dun bluff"

and zapped me

no nick

takes the fun out of posting
Lord, do not get discouraged with such people.

Keep up with posting your adventures.

I myself have had a few encounters, but have not had the time to post as yet.

My avatar is a photo I took of one of them. Very hot.
Old 15-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster

I had passed 2 pina contacts to 2 bros from here. Is good to share gd things around but can up or not depend on ur own skill. Dun blame ppl if u cant cant get the pussy. Patience always pay off. Just remember that the pinas also got their urge but dun too rush.
Old 15-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cruxify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, managed to score again last nite with my nurse. Surprise thing is I'm actually losing interests in her. Hmm, she's around 1.58m, 36B, tummy fat but give really good bbbj & always allow me to CIM. After our first round, she'll rinse her mouth n give another round of a shorter bbbj before we had sex. Well, i guess she's pretty horny & easily aroused. Anyone wants to exchange contact? Do be honest, don't try giving me some fake contacts. My advice for getting into her pants, don't touch her during your first date. Very important..
Old 15-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
pitykia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

o man tis is so sad. suppose to meet bro kengarou to teach mi how he pick up maids from the city plaza 1. wa lan the day b4 sae ok ok meet liao.den when call him today.. wa piangz off phone. sian 1/2...left mi stranded den i stand there watch sO MANY den how to go up and ask contact sia..EMoooooo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1