The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 03-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

26 5 i think is ann is it? .. ya .. biggg ... upz ..
Old 04-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile The keeper

This pm having mine lunch opposite mine flat, if I did not seen wrong is one of the keeper of PT brothels. Now let me describe him, he is rather fat and, there was a period of time.

Back into 2011, he operated the coffee shop behind the condo, which is facing the main road. He spot a thin moustache, rather white, a Chinese in early 50. In fact a couple of times, I saw him sitting at BL coffee shop after 8pm.

Usually, he will be with some Chinese men about his age, sometimes PT girls hang around too. I had seen H10 Nancy the one who is in first room on the right, upon entry yes! The massage sounds used to come out behind her close door. Another time the girl I could not really place her, could be Laix2 I don't know. H24 Ah Ping too that was sometime back.

He had a brother, not sure is he had a share in PT business who is a owner of a small shop selling man's wear opposite where I leave. No wonder I find this keeper rather familiar, is just that this time it click. So it is him all along and, nothing in his miserable life he will imagine I write him down.

I cannot disclose his brother's shop because that would be writing to the world where I am writing, even for a small country. Still I had too because it is tempting for those who had follow me for years.

This is the place where Channel 8 comedy actress Pat Mo also leave, not sure do PM me because non members don't get it.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile New week in Dec 2012

I come across this magazine, probably printed in Philippines at a barber shop. This article caught mine attention which brought laughter out of mine mouth, let me pen it for every body.

First, the author claim his father was one of the political writer and, he was ban from returning to this country. He claimed the old man prevent opposition in his rule, yes we knew this but he did not bring his reader to the present. There are now oppositions with one lady who made history, he wrote strict censorships that I agreed but he did not mention the face books that are open by VIPs in this world.

Next, he touch on his travelling into my country that scare him but he made it a point to travel down to GL. I was like WTF! He mention there are good foods and he was having dinner facing the RLD. Hold on he wrote on Orchard Tower where he walked up the stairs and got a hard on, I think by looking at PH and Thai call girls standing at both sides of the stairways. Could any body write to me is that so over at Orchard Tower? I thank you!

Back at GL coffee shop he purchase a packet of tissue from a man with only one arm. He wrote it is a custom to place the packet of tissue on the table, it signals a fact that he had one so he could not bother him again. Strange for a home boy like me. No matter.

He observe the streetwalker of GL is fantastic, there were from different countries of Indonesia Thailand China. There is also a night picture of five streetwalkers standing and facing the main road, it is dark and blur as much as it could be. I think that is Lorong 48, opposite the hotel where 6 years ago I picked PRC pdmms out of the street and check in. Before the raid mine you. Today I rather miss this place because many brothers will agree with me.

The standard and I mean SEX had drop a lot, it is as difficult to catch a value added call girls along the streets. Finally I had the greatest loud of all. You guys really?

The magazine printed GL was open by the British back at the 19 century. And I almost told the person next to me, why not he wrote Raffles official cut the red ribbons.

Still, all this nonsense and wrong writings gave me the impression. His readers were PH above average class wanting to work, maybe apply PR so he worked on them.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

Cool

Same no class std from the producers of "return to a sexy city". All this is such cheap promotion to con FTs into the country. However, how come the MDA did not stop it.

$ must be.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: New week in Dec 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The magazine printed GL was open by the British back at the 19 century. And I almost told the person next to me, why not he wrote Raffles official cut the red ribbons.
Actually he is correct.... the area around Geylang was inhabited by the British civil servants and their families...... that's why Katong area history is so ang mo influenced. And next to Geylang was the 1st International airport of Singapore..... Kallang Airport (the control tower is that 4 storey building inside the PA grounds). The shophouses along Geylang road were built to service this community.

It was only after the British started to leave the area that Geylang was turned into a redlight district when OKTs started to use the vacant houses to operate their businesses.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

Wink GL

I see mine friend, still the impression of GL is official designated to be a RLD by the British. I am not arguing the fact, neither I feel it is a proud thing. A Q if you don't mind?

The history stated as we could watch in coming 9 August, the "Mata Mata" where the rumours of Police putting on shorts and, when the thefts ran into the forest. They gave up. That's a joke I believe.

The messy part of GL history, assume it is after we became a republic, that's I assume after 1965. The British withdraw their powers GL is first brothel was not open for business after the 1992? At least because I was introduce by my army friends after the 1990.

Back then it is still a village with shop houses, so it is the authority which deicide to develop it into a RLD. Btw 1965 to 1992, a time line of 30 years where the British had cease fire from our shore for years.

Mine feelings it is not up to them to tell our authority how and, what they are suppose to do. AV and Kelantan's Lane clinic knew their jobs.

All this current affairs magazines were out to target a part of their readers. They are more or less a tour travelling sales package, nothing more.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

Wink Re: GL

The messy part of GL history, assume it is after we became a republic, that's I assume after 1965. The British withdraw their powers GL is first brothel was not open for business after the 1992? At least because I was introduce by my army friends after the 1990.

--------
Sorry for the typo errors. I mean...

The British withdraw their powers and, the first brothel in business is sometimes after 1990? I don't think so because my army friends brought me there in 1990, I did not mess up the years.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 16
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Question GL when start

Gl was already a RLD in the 1970s. I lost my virginity when I was a NSF. One night kena checked by AV, the officer saw my SAF11A or B (oh dear, cannot remember), took down the particulars on his clipboard and went off. All in order.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

--------
Sorry for the typo errors. I mean...

The British withdraw their powers and, the first brothel in business is sometimes after 1990? I don't think so because my army friends brought me there in 1990, I did not mess up the years.
Where you learn your history? Geylang was already a RLD in the 70s.... at that time I was working part time as a kopikia after school in the Lor 19 coffee shop.
And we do home delivery service for the brothels.

And I got to know many OKTs and WLs during that time but because I was a schoolboy so can only see no call. but they offered me a job after I left school.

On hindsight maybe that was not a good thing cos if I had not been working for the OKTs..... I would not have got into trouble and wasted my time in jail.... and maybe my life would have been different if I had a "clean" record and able to lead a normal life like normal people.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

Smile Memento

Interesting and enlightening but we have to move on, still like many history loving brothers here. I had to share this with everybody, as told by a colleague who is 65 years old.

He mention to me back in to 80s, Ophir Rd (that I am clueless) and Desker's brothel had MILF FLs who cycle to work after night fall. He said this girls charged $10 only, while the WLs done $25. And he like to joke with 2 aunties in my company something like this.

Locking off early, this evening are you? Must be because too many blanglahs walking thru right?

I told me my trips at PT, even H10 Princess Michelle done black so long the money is correct. He must have given up commercial sex years ago. He also told me back in there were the dirty bars, where for $2 he could put his hands into the bar girl dress and, I pretty much wonder is that the former "great world city".

Sad he cannot recall much but I respect him because he is my senior, he had fuck WLs long before many of us were born.

National Day all and, do catch "Mata Mata" for the channel 5 FHM models with nothing more.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster

Smile Memento

Interesting and enlightening but we have to move on, still like many history loving brothers here. I had to share this with everybody, as told by a colleague who is 65 years old.

He mention to me back in to 80s, Ophir Rd (that I am clueless) and Desker's brothel had MILF FLs who cycle to work after night fall. He said this girls charged $10 only, while the WLs done $25. And he like to joke with 2 aunties in my company something like this.

Locking off early, this evening are you? Must be because too many blanglahs walking thru right?

I told him my trips at PT, even H10 Princess Michelle had done black, so long the money is correct. He must have given up commercial sex years ago. He also told me back then there were those dirty bars, where for $2 he could put his hands into the bar girl dress and, I pretty much wonder is that the former "great world city".

Sad he cannot recall much but I respect him because he is my senior, he had fuck WLs long before many of us were born.

Happy National Day everybody and, do catch "Mata Mata" for the channel 5 FHM models with nothing more.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
conquer001 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Memento

Here's my FR, folks.
Finally visited the place and was scouting around to check things out. Got to either house 5 or 6 (can't remember) and went into the room of Ms Wendy. Also, this is my first FR for the location. Don't wish to boast, but I don't think she was prepared to handle my package

Looks: 7/10 (Auntie look but it helps to at least maintain a desirable look)
Service: 6/10 (she doesn't seem to enjoy any part of it and thus, I don't either. I'll explain why later)
Damage: 40 (CDF & F)

Firstly, she's decent. There may be some baby fat and b cup boobs, but she still looks okay. After the supposed SOP, I proceeded to lie down and she immediately capped me before giving me a bj.

Although expected, she was certainly rushing a bit and didn't really seem comfortable when we proceeded with the positions. She seemed to be uncomfortable and when I asked her, she professed that it was certainly bigger than she expected and even lubbing doesnt seem to help.

Though I felt it was somewhat tight, I didn't enjoy the fact that she was feeling good either and so didn't really enjoy as much.

At the end, she hj me for a couple of minutes and I finally blew my load.

Overall, it was certainly an experience at least and I'm quire satisfied with this as being my first and last. Thus, in conclusion; RTF? That'll be a no.

Hope you all find this helpful.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Re: Memento

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer001 View Post
Here's my FR, folks.
Finally visited the place and was scouting around to check things out. Got to either house 5 or 6 (can't remember) and went into the room of Ms Wendy. Also, this is my first FR for the location. Don't wish to boast, but I don't think she was prepared to handle my package

Looks: 7/10 (Auntie look but it helps to at least maintain a desirable look)
Service: 6/10 (she doesn't seem to enjoy any part of it and thus, I don't either. I'll explain why later)
Damage: 40 (CDF & F)

Firstly, she's decent. There may be some baby fat and b cup boobs, but she still looks okay. After the supposed SOP, I proceeded to lie down and she immediately capped me before giving me a bj.

Although expected, she was certainly rushing a bit and didn't really seem comfortable when we proceeded with the positions. She seemed to be uncomfortable and when I asked her, she professed that it was certainly bigger than she expected and even lubbing doesnt seem to help.

Though I felt it was somewhat tight, I didn't enjoy the fact that she was feeling good either and so didn't really enjoy as much.

At the end, she hj me for a couple of minutes and I finally blew my load.

Overall, it was certainly an experience at least and I'm quire satisfied with this as being my first and last. Thus, in conclusion; RTF? That'll be a no.

Hope you all find this helpful.
Haha.. Bro .. i think u kind of mixed up the houses.. There should be no House 5 nor 6.

You could have went for the wrong place ..
Old 08-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Late last week I wanted to RTF Fong Yi. As I was walking to H12, this tall man wearing a bangle overtook me, by the time I walked in he has walked into R6. I decided to return this week. Yesterday, Fong Yi was busy, so I tried the next alternative, R2 door was also closed. Finally, I walked into R11 (AILF Helen). She has nice firm natural boobs, and when I fondle it, the nipples became rigid. After the usual capping, she did a deep,and powerful BJ, at the same time she was tickling my balls. When I had enough, I told her to stop and start the reverse cow-girl boom boom. In this position she can control her pussy muscle and her movement is also Fast and Furious. Finally, I shot my load, and feeling happy that my trip to Petain is worth it. Good Bonk and not a time watcher.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Samster

Smile 11 Auguest btw 3 to 405 pm

Hello! Brother long hair I notice you walking in and, out of H26 what is in your mind? Joyce Cookie Ann if I am not mistaken were lights above. You also enter H22 you should have known Xiao Wei and, Niki is available. Somehow, after my session with H10R9 Susan you are still standing outside H26.

Let's move on shall we? H2 Box2 lights above inner lane, Maggie had taken a 60s plus customer. Sally lights above and, Munx2 not there probably on leave. As I expected the keeper uncle is preparing the paper money for prayer. Princess Michelle not in.

H4 I notice Honey still in her white sexy gown, Annie Wendy and Judy was having meal outside the table. Ah! The MILF brown sugar of former H17 was there this pm.

Upon walking into H10 inner lane was chain, front lane Susan Irene and, the WL whose room set facing the entry was free. Irene took a above 60s Malay uncle with a bag, and cap if my feelings does not fail me. Irene capture the attention of an Indian man around 30, in black T-shirt and jean because he ask her pricing. He walked off return but she was busy with the Malay man.

FYI, I was pissed of Susan because she show me on her phone this website. She access the PSL told me what are those? She cannot understand English yet she known about us. She told me a customer lock on this website for her.

I was more angry then my session with Princess Cookie. I warn her to stay away from us because the creator is not some body she could handle. If she psycho a member to post negatives and, messy things to confuse every body. The authority will clamp her down so stay away from us , for her own good. Unless she wish to operate her business at Ocean.

That point of time I swear to the 89 year old man, I will get into the bottom of this seems like PT girls had finally move into the IT age. I advice brother long hair if you are reading me? Practice responsibility never let Joyce or Jacqueline teach you what to write. You are a MAN dick it?

House 14 we have Zhenx2 Kid Ah Bao, Yuki and inner lane Yenx2 Catherine and Nancy. Cannot recall is Candy in but I pretty much believe the person behind the CCTV would know.

Now, H16 the office door was closed with, laughter from Pat and, Carol yes this is the house with the most girls. Yvonne Mary Xiao Mei in business, inner lane Lynn on leave, Carol Moon Pat Vivi (I was surprised) as well as JC. Pat aka Lady Macbeth keep your heavy Malaysian accent down, I had not done with you yet.

Back to H12 nothing interesting Helen and Peggy was in business. Princess Joey not there. H20 fucking boring all doors closed. Now H22 Xiao Wei with Niki, very sexy in her black mini showing off her legs. She and the former LB of H9 were preparing rice, I LOL they cannot cook neither know how to switch on the gas.

H24 also boring and the last house, where we have brother long hair guarding the entry. Chris and JJ not in, as usual there were 3 Chinese man standing outside Princess Cookie. The conversation falls on licence brothels and closing down of the opposite houses.

My friends you don't access us you know nuts. This pm Pauline was getting boring because she cannot seduce me to walk into her room. There are about 10 PRC men walking thru and, I notice a about 30 plus PRC walked out of H14 and told his friend.

He did not said which girl, but he mention the service probably kissing the chest with HJ was different from PRC hookers. Still he did not access us he too know nuts about Malaysian call girls service.

I am reading mine FR on H10R9 Susan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1