The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 24-07-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 8
keyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bell from Sytlover

Looks: 8/10 typical thai looks with long hair , clubbing, adorable, school gal and SYT type, very beautiful in real.

Body: 8.5/10 fair skin with slim and sexy with nice curve body frame with some tattoo and super light weight and a hot perky ass.

Boobs: 8/10 Her boobs were b and natural,nice and soft and fit her size and was just nice with earser nipple. Good for grabbing and fondling

Frenching: 9/10 Fantastic tongue fight! DFK all the way and when she hug me and cuddle reminds me of my ex

BBBJ: 8/10 Suction was just perfect, with tongue motions, hand, sloppy, She took her time
sucked and licked my dick and balls, can go on forever, super enjoyable.

Panting: 8/10 shaved clean clean for you to eat and wet easily!! Has no foul smell or taste and she’s very responsive when I’m licking her

Fj: 8/10 she’s quite tight, Switching multiple position, figure slim only me abit clumsy but she very accommodative. Her moans soft. We tried Cowgirl and missionary, I prefer missionary cause can pound deep and long. She able to cope it.

Gfe: 9/10 Good Gfe , treats you just like her BF. Make me felt so romantic all the while. An expert teaser too.

Overall: 8/10 nice bonk and it was an enjoyable bonking experience She is definitely not a girl who rushes through time just to get the job done. RTF material.

Thanks bro SYTlover
Old 24-07-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked with bro Friday
Girl: Anna
OKT: fast and responsive, place is very discreet

Looks: 9/10 slutty n wild type
Service: 9/10 Had a nice long BJ with my jeans half way down. Attacked my rod immediately, from limp to fully erect in no time. Then she stopped leaving me wanting for more , she moved to bed, I got fully naked and hovering her. Frenching began, my hands tantalizing her clit and love hole, spread her juices all over her pussy, she was moaning and writhing while kissing. No DFK yet but that's alright
FJ: 9/10 Tried 4 positions, quite skillful in bed. Her moans were PSE quality
Attitude: 8/10 Not too much talking going on but she is very polite and friendly
Overall exp: 9/10

It was very good experience, her photos said everything about her already. Bro CF never fails in his ladies, will come back and support again soon
Old 24-07-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
ugin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterugin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hana fr Terminal21
Highlights: Fair like chi n young korean looks
Looks: 9/10 Korean lookin
Bod: 9/10 Slim but C cup
French: 8/10 Gd
Bbbj: 8/10 Gd
Fj: 8/10 Gd
Attitude: 8.5/10 Nice
Overall: 8.5/10
Old 24-07-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
panthermoon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr Lovie
Lust365

English: Yes, basic but very good and nice to talk with too
Looks: Sexy and similar to her first pic, hot
Body: Slim right meat at right places and takes care of her body
Boobs: Big handful with tasty nipples
BBBJ: Good action and took her time, no rushing
FJ: Felt passionate with moans and wriggling, solid rider to me

Overall: Left very satisfied and very happy I chose her. Definitely hardworking and service-oriented
Old 24-07-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 3
happybrain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappybrain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappybrain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ozone, Seduction

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
Boob: 9/10
Bbbj+ Fj: 9.5/10

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t...ighlight=ozone

Comments :

Keep on coming back to this stable. This girl is good representation of her pics in real. Her CFM face will make you super horny.

Just this comment. I can say. Overall what other bros said is real (I am one of living testimony). Services are good. Plus gfe topnotch with good attitude .
Old 24-07-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Banglat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBanglat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Darling Terminal21

Looks - 9/10 she has a seductive mistress look, very pretty and elegant. same as in pic

Body - 8/10 meatier in person came with meaty ass as well, slapped that ass when she walked by

Boobs - 9/10 boobs very big. Nice to touch, good to suck, she gets hornier everytime I played with those tits

Frenching - 9/10 passionate. Go all out to eat me and we have a good long lips locking. Don't know how she learn that but it was a good foreplay for me. Hands also fondling my cock giving it a gentle fondling and handjob

BBBJ - 8/10 good suction plus got variation in tempo. She also pays attention to your shaft and balls with no teething effect

Painting - 9/10 it was a nice experience. She enjoy being lick in which making her so wet that she grind her hips according to my finger movement

FJ - 9/10 Her moans while squeezing her own boobs while I fuck her is a huge turn on for me. Solid in many positions but I think she is the submissive type. If you like this type then you surely will like her

GFE - 9/10 like I said very classy mistress type

Overall 8.5/10 can't RTF since she will go back soon

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=993076
Old 24-07-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 5
dogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rtf for Richy foxythai

Once she's back, took notice and immediately booked once I got time.

Face and body, what you see is what you get. Quite fair skin.

Can't forget her bbbj.

I came for her bbbj. Literally came x2

First shot couldn't last long. It was too good. Smooth, deep, no teeth, held her head and face-fked her, until I cim. No rejection. No spills. All in. And she waited and held it there, until I finish all before letting go, Still stayed and cleaned me up, before washing.

Rest for awhile, 2nd shot start. Her bbbj is really amazing. Hard on again, this time, I took longer. But she didn't stop. She just kept going non stop. And it's non stop deep throating, good speed. And the best position is when she is on her 4s and her head is going nonstop while holding her head and you can also feel her papaya boobs, nipples grinding at your inner thigh.
Continue face-fked her again in this position until point of no return.

Rtf for bbbj+cim
Old 24-07-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 5
Atedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by allardopower View Post

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=993000&highlight=

Tata from galaxyxscorts

Had a wonderful session with Tata last night and definitely the best lady for far these 3 months of bonking for me

She knows her stuff and she treat me like a king on bed, she will use her huge boobs to play naughty acts with me and make me horny

Fucking was awesome and she loves sex too which I feel no commercial feel at all, moan and expression all premium and that's the best feel for me

Definitely will find some time next week to see her again

Btw thanks okt for the smooth bookin even though I was little late
Got to admit she is good and out to please. Thanks Okt for the offer promo. Service really good
Old 24-07-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
electricfunny is one of the Best!electricfunny is one of the Best!electricfunny is one of the Best!

Bonk with Hazel from
Lust365

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=hazel

LOOKS: same same to me. Not mucg difference. Surely a beauty
BODY: petite
BOOBS: B cup if i am.not wrong
PUSSY: tight for my bro. Easily wet so no need worry for big guys like me
BBBJ: decent
FJ: horny gal

Dont miss this gem here
Old 24-07-2024, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qill2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BeautyCastle - Nina

Essentially an RTF session. Had her December last year and she stills remembers me. She is still wild, kinky and naughty in one whole package. The moment we entered the room, we just ravage each other like long lost lovers. She can be both sweet and rough at the same time. Her boobs is enhanced and she even mention it might take a few months for the boobs to be seasoned the way she wanted. She communicate quite well and provide the necessary GFE during rest time and after sex.

Even writing this short summary is already making me horny, thinking about her. Will definitely RTF her again.
Old 24-07-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 5
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

Angel from Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=994763&highlight=

Saw new posting this afternoon, try my luck to get first blood. Fortunately I got it! Book a 60 min slot with her and service was amazing

She was wild and pro active. Took a glance at her she is adorable and kept smiling with very good attitude

Shower for me before and after deed can french well

Blowjob was solid. She took her sweet time servicing my lil bro and facefuck her she never reject

Caps on! And she rides on me told her to switch position she accomodate with it and pump her deep and hard in missionary. Her moans genuine and her itchy hand keep playing with my nipple and giving me the horny expression boost my ego to pump her deeper till I release my cum

Overall session was great. Nothing to complain
Old 24-07-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Pigeonride is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Ava, Silks

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t...&highlight=ava

Looks: Exactly as per photos, very pretty and maybe slightly tan only

Body: Rather slim. And she is petite which is good to handle in bed, easy. Boobs are defo natural and soft

BBBJ: Goes all around and up and down, cover all corners and her suction is solid

FJ: Very enthusiastic and seems to genuinely enjoy it. Great sounds and doesn't get tired. Grabs me when I penetrate in her, love her energy!

GFE: Great GFE, non commercial feeling , best bed experience ever.

RTF: Definitely, if I have the time / vitamin M
Old 24-07-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light

Fr for Terminal21 Jane
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=993652

Looks: 9/10 GND SYT look. Same in pics, wysiwyg
Body: 8/10 tight with curve, not for boob lover. can easily carry around for me
Bbbj: 8/10 it was above average, lick suck and Hj combo. Can easily misfire if don't careful
Fj: 9/10 very tight and can do a lot position. good stereo sound and hard working, initiating to change positions
Gfe: 10/10 high GFE, unfortunately need google translate to communicate otherwise very fun n playful lady

She said not a lot of custs lately so bros can show support, bring her boba tea also good for her
Old 24-07-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 2
Womanayzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWomanayzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWomanayzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWomanayzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWomanayzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lovie from Lust365
https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=lovie

Okt: attended to me promptly
Damage: 120/45/1

Looks: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: 9

Services:
Frenching: 9 good kisses. Sensual wit tongue fights

Bbbj: 9 lickedike a pro. Suctions were tip top. My first shot so thick all filled her warm mouth

Fj: 9 love cowgirl and missionary. Add up her sexy moans was a complete package to me

GFE: 9 sweet and spicy
Old 24-07-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 2
bumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud of

Gigi (Lust)

She's a Gem. Location is easy to find in G maps.
Perky Ass.
She is petite.For bros who enjoys petite body with perky boobies perfect for cowgirl riding.
Sweet and tight kiffy. Definitely undermileage
Fluent in kissing.
Her price tag slightly high but definitely worth it for her good service.
Bros should not miss her.
Good bonk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1