The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

hi bros, sorry to disturb u guys again,

anyone knows of any good 3 or 4 star hotel to stay in bangkok?
Old 18-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
anyone knows of any good 3 or 4 star hotel to stay in bangkok?
Go to this tailor made thread sbf. Also got extended link to gal friendly hotel (to avoid joiners)

http://sammyboy.today/showthr...119&highlight=
Old 18-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadman2011 View Post
Bros,
appreciate your advise on this.

I went to Agogo Bacarra and dabao a girl back. Full svc, use protection, didn't break.

howver I'm dead worried now. 1st time.

Can anyone advise me on how safe it is actually ?
KNN NBCB HKK CCB.
Why these days have so many of these useless kids, morons, douchebags who have nothing better to do and post such stupid questions just to have fun and tease members here. This forum is going to the pits!! Every day have newbie (probably same usual suspects) who will post idiotic posts like Is Bangkok safe? Is sex safe? First time go BKK and can someone to hold my hand?
Rubbish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrhino View Post
Hi fellow samster... Finally i'm back from Bangkok!! a 6D5N stay was fucking not enough for me man & i'm already missing Bangkok already!!
LOL 6 Hours in Danok is more than enough. 6 Days in Hatyai is more than enough. 6 months in BKK also not enough. And I mean 6 months cheong everyday from noon to 2-3am next morning- Still not enough
Old 18-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Bros,

Does any one know if it will cost more to go Vertigo or State Tower for drinks? Or are they similar? I heard the State Tower (Lebua) is damn exp.

Any good suggestion where can go for drinks and enjoy the night skylines? Sofitel? Any recommendation?
Banyan Tree and State Tower about same price 300b+ per drink. For food and overall, State Tower slightly more expensive. Anyway, this roof top bar trend is quite passe these days. Was popular 5 -6 years ago but these days, most gals (especially those office corporate girls) know this place so unlikely to wow them like before. That "Sleepless in Seattle" effect has worn off.
BTW, you asked similar question 2 years ago http://sammyboy.today/showthr...88817&page=313

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowhands View Post
Any bros out there with a suggestion for any hotel with relatively reasonable rates for a room with a jacuzzi?

So far I find: Key Hotel (no room on date), Fusion Hotel.
Why the sudden obsession with jacuzzi in hotel room? As Andy Rooney sarcastically said before those who use long baths/ bath tubs are minority and bathtubs are basically redundant decoration. I would have beautiful jacuzzi when I build beautiful mansion like Playboy Mansion that will be filled with plenty of babes to fill jacuzzi. But in hotel rooms, people prefer beautiful beds and spacious room to jacuzzi. Jacuzzi are too time consuming and you need at least to have at least 2 babes to accompany you in jacuzzi for orgy otherwise it ain't cool

Quote:
Hi bros,

I'm planning to go to Bangkok in December or January , however I've not been there before.

Anyone knows if there is any reliable guide who can bring me around when i'm there or any particular recommended place to stay/go. (3 or 4 star hotel)

I intend to go for at least a week.
Sorry, Chuwit is not available these days as he is becoming MP and has retired from MP industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Thanks bruddah Naemlo Maybe one of our Singapore bruddahs in BKK can help out !! Am in both SIN & BKK over the next month so just wondering what to do as I need to buy up a new supply for hitting GL and then BKK
Durex mostly in BKK. Most Durex brands selling for about 80b for 3 pieces except for Comfort and Performa which is selling for 100b. Why so stingy need to buy from BKK when price difference is so little? Obviously who wants to buy bulk condoms for you- get checked by customs is very embarassing leh You should buy such personal toiletries yourself. As they say, don't expect other people to clean your own shit/ ass
Old 18-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa, Bro, how can u said him like that he is a Mr Nice GuY... he abit SaD u take good care of him na... see u next month... he is there now call him quick quick...

Go SIAM SQUARE got alot of UNI Mei-Mei... u Guys enjoy...
I take that as a compliment na.... What do u want na ? I get you before I'll back ok..

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
He called me even when he was in Changi airport. Next mth, I planning to go Chiang Mai
Mai reveal here hor... Reached Roi Et now .. A bumpy 6hrs ride... Driver driving like a Fernando Alonso .... Hot n humid here with nothing to do here.. But 64 is with my group , jealous na ? Hehehe... Will be going to prasat district surin tmr na....
Quote:
he like u ma, i try to talk more to him, he tell me he busy... next month which date? maybe we can meet there or go together... n ur car can?
Loop me in too ok .... Will love to join you'll guys..
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrhino View Post
I just fucking love BANGKOK!! but im getting too attached to the girls there hope i will not get use to it!!
You'll not the only one bro...me too !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
KNN NBCB HKK CCB.
Why these days have so many of these useless kids, morons, douchebags who have nothing better to do and post such stupid questions just to have fun and tease members here. This forum is going to the pits!! Every day have newbie (probably same usual suspects) who will post idiotic posts like Is Bangkok safe? Is sex safe? First time go BKK and can someone to hold my hand?
Rubbish!
Mr Silvio Berlusconi , chill na, no need get angry at these small matter na.. If u really angry just go back to your villa and ask the girls to blow for u na.... When will u invite me to your all exclusive villa na??
Old 18-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Mai reveal here hor... Reached Roi Et now .. A bumpy 6hrs ride... Driver driving like a Fernando Alonso .... Hot n humid here with nothing to do here.. But 64 is with my group , jealous na ? Hehehe... Will be going to prasat district surin tmr na....
Good loh, can orgy there.
Old 18-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Good loh, can orgy there.
NO ... Going to refrain from sex for 24hrs before I visit the much respected Luang Por Hong ... Pls don't laugh at me na.. Ps ps... After that I will have double or triple shots to cover up my earlier loss na... Any bro near Roi Et or Prasat Surin now pls pm me na...need assistance.....your assist will be rewarded .... n bro pls remember your promise to me when I'll back ok...
Old 18-10-2011, 04:57 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro pls remember your promise to me when I'll back ok...
I am now occupied by my PS3... healthy lifestyle with no drinks n sex.
Old 18-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any bros wanna bet with me a dollar on how long can bro Naemlo last without SEX n DRINKS ... I'll be surprise if he can withstand for more than 3days.. So you brought it at 600sgd? Or ????? K la k la....won't disturb u , carry on with your games and rot until I'll back and we should drink to our hearts content ok..
Old 18-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
carry on with your games and rot until I'll back and we should drink to our hearts content ok..
U went surin, later kena black magic then will not come back.
Old 18-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BKK , Vietnam or CP.

which is better?
Old 18-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, 3 or 4 is a crowd la? U got to ask Lao Da, if he is ok, it not me as i dun own the CAR...

Quote:
I take that as a compliment na.... What do u want na ? I get you before I'll back ok..

Loop me in too ok .... Will love to join you'll guys..
Good for u Bro, healthy lifestyle...

Quote:
Wa, u like said him goot good ma?

Quote:
U went surin, later kena black magic then will not come back.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 18-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa, u like said him goot good ma?

I very goot to him liao....
Old 18-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
BKK , Vietnam or CP. which is better?
Err..depends on your spelling choice. Or linguistic preference
Old 19-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks guys, for the information. Since both are abt the same, then I probably head for Sky Bar since there is where my dinner cruise stops If this romantic thing cannot work, then must go R66 for a wild drinking session to get things moving... 555+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
Hi, I prefer the view at the state tower.

I don't really remember the price but i think the bill was 3000 baht for a bottle of white wine and some tapas at the sky bar. Vertigo works out to be about 1000 baht for 2 glasses of martini.

Had dinner at sirroco at state tower before, which i think was not really worth it. So you may wanna just stop for drinks. There's better food for that price elsewhere.

You can check out sofitel, centara central world or column hotel, I think prices should be pretty similar.

Speaking of a good nights out, there's many restaurants and nice bars at CDC (crystal design centre) which you wanna try.

good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Bros,

I had been to both locations for drinks only. Hope this can help.

State Tower got Sky Bar, 370 B per cocktail 5 years ago.

Vertigo in Banyan Tree hotel got Moon Bar. Stayed in that hotel 4 years ago, so just headed to the Moon Bar for a drink as well. At that time, price was same same at 370 B per cocktail in the Moon Bar.

There is no entrance fee in either place, so just pay for drink only. In Sky Bar, there was standing room only for bar patrons. In Moon Bar, there were a few seats for bar patrons. Sky Bar was more beautiful, but Moon Bar was more friendly.

Was on the observation deck at Baiyoke Tower once. Too many tour groups and too crowded, so definitely NOT recommending Baiyoke.

Knowntender

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1