The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 16-07-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1813 / Power: 7
Tornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Took a Mystery Bonk Deal @$150/90Mins/2Shots from SilkStockings.
Gotten Minnie for my Mystery Bonk.
Very good. REALLY worth the money.

Located in the East, Apartment with normal room just good enough for a Queen bed with her cupboard and dresser table. Toilet was a decent toilet and towels are all big and clean.

Minnie is a friendly babe with huge boobs and allows u to play all u want. I had a boobs feast i must say lol and her nipples erects nicely the moment i touch them. Cladded in a nice lingerie, greeted me with a great smile before proceed to her room. The nice see tru lingerie really turns on.

She's consider tall coz i am only 1.7m so almost same height as me but nice to have her that height coz i can see her pretty face clearly and when u see her in the eyes, the shyness there is legit as she giggles and smiles.

Nice shaved pussy some scrubs coming out perhaps but not a big deal as i didn't paint her as i prefer her boobs and pussy is tight and when i going fast in doggy u can hear the Piak Piak sound and a great bouncy ass. The thought of the session really makes me erects even when tying Peace bros. Lol.

Thanks Bro Silk. Will be looking forward to your upcoming models. Definately support for this kinda pricing
Old 16-07-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 3
gingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

April in Lust

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t...ighlight=april

Looks
Cute and similar to photos, a bit tan, very acceptable

Boobs
Huge big asset, def for bros whose into boobs

Body
Nice curvy slim figure, knows how to use her body to make me aroused

Bbbj
Great skills and felt good, give eye contact and willing to be guided

Fj
Tight pussy, not so wet at first, but once inside and start to thrust, pussy is v wet, love to be fck in missionary

GFE
Initiate to make a Convo, basic english, sometimes need to use gt, got friendly attitude and not a time watcher
Old 16-07-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
goat1992 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried armani from TGC
Really loved it
Old 16-07-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
corianderjuice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycorianderjuice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for FoxyThai Anya

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=968452&highlight=

OKT: Responsive as always. Always provide good recommendations based on my preferences.

Looks: Pre-milf with standard Thai tan, I would say late 20s or early 30s. Not the supermodel chio type, more of the GND type with slight sultry face.
Body: Slim body frame. B cup boobies with slight sag.
Kiss: From slow sensual smooching to passionate tongue fighting. Most of the time DFK mode unless during BBBJ or painting.
BBBJ: Her BBBJ suction is quite strong, not the DT face fuck type, but she focus on the tip area and makes the pop pop sound. The way she makes eye contact during BBBJ is borderline dangerous.
Pussy: Loves to be painted. She will hold your head to guide you to make her climax.
FJ: I think this is where she truly shines. Just her CG alone enough to make me surrender. The way she ride and moves her body is so damn sensual.
GFE: She is more of the soft spoken type. So you will have to initiate the conversation. Overall just very sweet and polite. Can converse smoothly in English without use of GT.
RTF: Not sure, because still got other targets from this stable that I have yet to try.
Old 16-07-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 16
daniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=993428

RTF Fondue, Club Friday
Had her sometime last year and glad she’s back

Looks, my judgement she is still close enough to the pics. Very gorgeous young girl, put on a decent make up makes her look very attractive and close with her pics.
Her body stats provided are quite accurate. Boobs are average size naturals, not too saggy which is nice. Nice pointy nipples that will erect easily. Very minimal tummy fat, no complaints at all as I know I don’t book VS model. Shower time was SOP and some simple teasing at my nipples and cock.
Blows was awesome, for bros who are into those slurpy, and wet style she is perfect. She doesn't tie up her hair so when she BJ, I hold her hair in ponytail style and following her rhythm.
Catbath my neck, chest, lick my earlobe before sliding in my rod into her while she’s on top. It was totally erotic experience for me, tight and wet, genuine moans. Tried to hold it back together as long as I could but cannot, surrender into her in no time.
One word, Solid like before. I think she didn’t remember me la, too many customers haha

You get what you came from, it was very worth it bonking that gorgeous girl with skills like that

YMMV
Old 16-07-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Wellson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Session with YAYA (Mansion)
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...6#post23508456

Looks: 9/10 (same as pic posted, slight discount but still pretty).

Body: 9/10 (slim sexy figure)

Boobs: 8.5/10 (natural headlights, soft and nice to play with )

Ass: 9/10 (meatyperky ass)

Bbbj: 9/10 (hardworking and spends time stimulating my balls, good suction)

Fj: 10/10 (skillfull and horny, wild rider, she will ride till she cums too)

Massage: 8/10 (relaxing massage

Rtf: Maybe
Old 16-07-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 18
jumanji1212 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjumanji1212 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yoshi KInkythai

Looks: Long hair and was quite similar to photo posted. her cheeky smile seduce me to hoot her more.

Figure: Petite with light tanned skin. Her body is awesome! Fair with no slim and slender with hot perky ass

Boobs: Real c cup and natural. Just the kind of size I like for grabbing. Soft and nice to lick and suck.

Pussy: she likes it, shaven, clean no smell, she likes it, Super responsive and very easy to get wet. Tasty and no smell at all.

French: intense frenching with her, tongue action will sync with mine and with the slurp slurp slurp effect.

BBBJ: deepthroat is solid. I literally see my entire penis disappear in her mouth. Really wonder how that mouth can take everything in.

FJ: she will intiate and ask to change position, she love doggy and I gave her turbo speed and fuck in deeply when my cum shot out! This is really Shiok!

GFE: Really like having a no hold barred session with my ah lian gf. Know what i want and pamper me gao gao.

RTF: very high chance! Promised I will come back for her.

On a side note : this OKT is really really good. Please support him.
Old 16-07-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Johndon7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Minny
Stable : Rollypolly

Body: hot sexy curvy figure, the ass power
Shower: sensual b2b in the shower with bbbj
Boobs: Natural big C cup
Pussy: shaved, no smell
French: deep wild frenching, her tongue and mine fighting in our mouths
BBBJ: good skill, uses her tongue well and good deep suction
Service: she enjoys foreplay alot, stimulating me before her bed action, shes naturally wet, damn horny as well, had a good time with her
RTF: Yes , must rtf for this one
Old 16-07-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Qwed34 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...7#post23508637

FR for Hanoi from Mansion

Looks: got a surprise when the door opened, shes looks even better in person, and love that bright smile of hers

Body: damn hot, sexy figure, meat a the right places, especially that ass

BBBJ: good skills and hardworking, sucks like a pro

FJ: she will take the initiative, tried many positions with her and shes willing to experiment new things, love this type of girl

Overall: Very good

RTF : Confirm
Old 16-07-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 3
luffysan is a glorious beacon of lightluffysan is a glorious beacon of lightluffysan is a glorious beacon of lightluffysan is a glorious beacon of lightluffysan is a glorious beacon of lightluffysan is a glorious beacon of light

Short FR for Ruby from House of Thai.

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t...highlight=ruby

OKT is prompt in reply.

Look: 9/10 Same as photo with slight make up on
Boob: 9/10 B , suitable for hers frame. Perky and soft
Bbbj: 9/10 Will suck ur cock sensually and have good tempo
FJ: 9.5/10 Try cowgal, missionary and doggie
Gfe: 8/10 Take care of u when shower, very bubbly and pays attention to you

Plus point, skin very smooth. Also a very hygienic person.
Old 16-07-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Hippie11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Short FR for Ray (Mansion)
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...3#post23517363

Met her on her previous trip, promised her a fr this time. Shes the type of girl u will rtf as much as u can

Looks : WYSIWYG , pretty in person, slim, nice big natural racks, she looks damn hot when shes naked

Her GFE is very high, everytime when im with her, it feels like love making rather than a paid session. No commercial feelings at all, from the moment i enter enter the room , the feeling starts. She would hold my hand, kiss me from time to time and stroke my dick with her magical hands. I have the urge to bang her right there and then but she would tell me to relax and let her perform. From undressing me, to the shower and foreplay which she would do all sorts of ways to make my dick rock hard, followed by 20mins of intense love making, her lovehole is warm and moist, every stroke deep into her fills the room with her sexy moans. I will be back for her soon, hope i have slots then

Last edited by Hippie11; 04-08-2024 at 06:48 PM.
Old 16-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 22
chavez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychavez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Ice from Terminal21

Very responsive OKT. Loc is discreet, convenient with parking space.

Time was well spent with her. Great gal, early 20s, welcomes you with a beautiful smile like a GF would do. Secure a slot this morning and she brighten up my day.

Nice ass by the way, keep on grabbing those during doggie. Small boobs but no issue,shaved pussy. Really friendly, super high GFE, kissing and cuddling. Great time painting, then various position, she seems to really enjoy. Of course painting I go gentle with her, but turns out every time I go gentle she gets more hornier and demanding more. Lift her hips and moans, sibeh sexy.

Her Bj was quite good considering she is young. Wet my cock with her saliva, hands cupping my balls. Good at listening my commands, will put it into practice right away.

Cap on, entering her in missionary for 5 mins, another 5 mins in doggy, change to Wot, then finish back in missionary. Her face when she cum was damn erotic like in pure pleasure, Felt completely relaxed afterwards.

Hope to RTF if got chance. She mention it was pretty quiet for her for these several days, hope my FR can help her out with more supports from you bro. Cheers.
Old 16-07-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sora from Club Friday
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...highlight=sora

Good response as usual from OKT. Location is great and I had no issues getting to the room.

Sora opened the door immediately after I knock. As I walked in she hid behind the door bit eventually closed it. My first impression is wah very similar to photos. Healthy Thai tan, cute face with very nice eyes and smile. Quite pretty.

She is shy. She offered to shower me and she wash me with some tits rubbing. Give light Hj also during shower with soap, nice appetizer. Continue to bed, she started off with a cathbath on the nipples and progressing downwards slowly building the momentum.

Her bj skills are very good actually, like your lover giving you one. Tip licking , shaft licking, balls licking… checking if she is wet and decided to enter her slowly. She is tight and so it made the sensation great. We made slow sensual love till I came.

We rested a while and she automatically got to work again. It did not take long before I was ready again and she capped me on and I position her in standing doggie, this time I fuck her while standing. She never complaint when I took a while to come, always put on horny face all the time.

Looks 9/10
Body 8/10
BJ and FJ 8/10
Attitude 9/10

It was a good bonk, she seems fresh and gives her best efforts, highly driven to get more customers.
Old 16-07-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1957 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Heidi Laos model from Kink Angel
Look - 20/10.. Super chio really is model look quality.. no bluff swear to god
look much more pretty in person, look at her video thats exactly how looks. Long hair elegant lady & very good looking. Very fair
Body - 20/10 model body.. no fats at all.. very slender & sexy
Skin is fair white and smooth,
BBBJ - 10/10 Nice & long BJ she is an expert
Boobs - 10/10.. nice nipple & good to fondl
French - 10/10 Good frencher & kissing
Pussy - 20/10 Super tight.. really damn damn tight
Trimmed and super wet & tight really is SYT
Sex - 10/10 damn enjoying she is a good rider .. so beautiful when she is riding
Gfe - 1010 making love with a high class model shiok
RTF - 10/10 bro quick cheong she is leaving soon
Thanks Bro Kink Angel
Old 16-07-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 11
skinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Met Darling from Terminal21

A young looking milf. She look similar to pics and was wearing black sexy nightie when I visited her. If you girls with meat she is perfect to fuck. Big boobs with perky nipples which looks good on her. Love to get her boobs fondle and suck, will moan when I suck her nipples like a hungry baby.

Horny type and she knows how to please a man. Will listen to your requests.

When she give Bbbj I asked her if can put my dick between her tits, she nod. Hot boobs fuck. She will also use her perky nipples to touch the tip of my dick. Wah shiok. When I was about to cum, I requested to finish in her mouth and she blow me till I CIM.

Offer me massage during half time which is good, not the pro MP standard but still relaxing.

Second shot I go for fj, doing the standard positions. Cg, missionary and doggy, tightness is medium. Her attitude was good. No black face even though I took longer to cum for my second shot.

She took this job to support her family back in Thai. Bros who like big assets can give her a try. Forgot to ask when is her last day but will RTF if have the chance.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1