The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-03-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Maybe she will be back.
Remember there is a certain ML.
Bitch about Singaporean but still return to blow for many here.
Not very sure about her but for some is totally about $.
They don't have to like u, they just like Yusof
Old 15-03-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Her pictures look heavily photoshopped though... The tits so heavily edited, don't even know if it's a cut and paste from some other models or real person. I follow her wechat and seems like she quite big boned from her pics there. She post only 1-2 pics of herself, but wearing sunglasses and can tell from her arm she not slim. Take one for the team and commando her then give us your review lor
Bro how u get her wc when u never visited her b4? I wanna try but still abit on the fence.
Old 15-03-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi, any MR for this new lady ? Will give MR too if I visit thanks.
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/jin-jin-massage/
Old 15-03-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsian View Post
Tried her based on a number of good reviews. She is indeed pretty an vsweet and young and hardworking and high GFE and good playability and can massage well, and good smooth skin texture and very good attitude, with many ticks on her +ve ratings which is very rare. Service to almost full time allocation up to at least over 55 minutes. She deserves a good recommendation and agreed that she is a gem.
Also it is quite easy to book her but she is only staying till middle April.
RTM Definitely Yes
*** Community Announcement ***

Update: Jiajia just confirmed through her WC that she is leaving 17 March this Friday.
who to add to my new rotation list ?

Visited Jia Jia and heard that she may be leaving early this week to settle some matters back in ROC. A pity given that she may be leaving our shores earlier than expected, given her many good reviews. In fact she is the trending ML on bro @Johson telegram bot. And Gracias to bro @coolmanspooky for teaching this old dog new tricks: how to upload pics on forum

Hopefully her matters will get resolved and she can leave in April as planned but not taking any chances, So I’ve booked my RTM for one last hurrah. Don’t want to miss the boat again. Link attached for bros’ convenience. https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-jiajia/

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66

Last edited by cheongster_11; 15-03-2023 at 12:04 PM.
Old 15-03-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Visited Jia Jia and heard that she may be leaving early this week to settle some matters back in ROC. A pity given that she may be leaving our shores earlier than expected, given her many good reviews. In fact she is the trending ML on bro @Johson telegram bot. And Gracias to bro @coolmanspooky for teaching this old dog new tricks: how to upload pics on forum

Hopefully her matters will get resolved and she can leave in April as planned but not taking any chances, So I’ve booked my RTM for one last hurrah. Don’t want to miss the boat again. Link attached for bros’ convenience. https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-jiajia/
Oh that's really unfortunate.. hopefully can rtm her one more time b4 she goes, but i think she said she's planning to come back after her short stay here.
Old 15-03-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Thanks for your support bro! To help a deserving one a little more and for newbies, this is the W we are talking about : https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

I only hope she can stay longer here, for the $120 I am parting with (excluding tips), she is one of the very few who exhibits consistency in provision of her listed services.

Furthermore, I like it that she keeps a high level of hygiene practice, for example, by changing the towel so frequently. Not easy feat but she manages it well.

And for folks like me who likes a real good chat with ML, having endless interesting conversation with W has become very much a norm requiring frequent visits and extensions

Her beauty and very beautiful eyes need no further mention
Hi bro, how is her massage? Is it acceptable? Thinking of giving her a try. Thanks.
Old 15-03-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Oh that's really unfortunate.. hopefully can rtm her one more time b4 she goes, but i think she said she's planning to come back after her short stay here.
LOL I already booked my RTM within these 2 days. Not taking any chances.
She did mentioned she may be back. But maybe by then I’ll be busy with other MLs hah hah hah. Just like now, I’ve no time to RTM those returnees with my current list of MLs like Jiajia, 99, NX and Yiyi, just to name a few.

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 15-03-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not only her, a few other more popular ones also leaving soon within March

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 15-03-2023, 11:49 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25155 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi senior bro, W’s massage packs good strength. And, certainly acceptable.

Please feel free to ask more if the need arises, via PM is welcome too.

As I’ve mentioned, for my humble $120, W is definitely a good and safe bet. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Hi bro, how is her massage? Is it acceptable? Thinking of giving her a try. Thanks.

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 15-03-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not only her, a few other more popular ones also leaving soon within March
旧的不去,新的不来。

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 15-03-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold
Suggest put the bot link in the review community header description, easy to find

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johson View Post
There are more instructions when you start the bot. Some functions of the bot include review function whereby a web template will be given so that all reviews submitted will be standardised. The bot will give you back a standardised review template so that you can share it around in the forum.

The standardisation of review will be useful in doing simple data analytic like trending or ranking. Moreover, the reviews are contributed by the community instead of being aggregated manually which will eventually be abandoned as it is just too manual and tedious. A bot is used for collection and aggregation of review.

Mostly importantly, there is a "db" for the community. In the past, we can get bad record and get 'rejected' by ml when the ml checks their db.

However, with the help of technology and the community here, i hope we can have a level playing field. Hopefully, one day, the community can reach a stage whereby we can also check our 'db', then reject the ml if the record is not good. This will ensure that good service will be rewarded while bad, fast food service will be discouraged.

Unfortunately, we are not at that stage yet... Still need the help of the community, though the infrastructure (bot) is in place already. By the way, there are >100 standardised review inside and there is a simple ranking analytic available to show the trending ml. Do support this initiative if we are on the same boat.

Thanks for the encouragement. Looking forward for your review..

( Click to show/hide )
t .me /FSreviewbot or @FSreviewbot
Old 15-03-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 23
manson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Yeah, that's like the default position lol
Depends actually. what I experienced, normally those got massage bed ones, that will not be the case but so far those got massage bed, the massage is really solid.

Up list:

Minimum power of 6 points to exchange points.
Old 15-03-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Any bros here managed to contact Shu Qi today?
Radio silence since last night...
Old 15-03-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
旧的不去,新的不来。
It's ok since already busy with the current batch.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 15-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 9
22ginger is a splendid one to behold22ginger is a splendid one to behold22ginger is a splendid one to behold22ginger is a splendid one to behold22ginger is a splendid one to behold22ginger is a splendid one to behold22ginger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Update: Jiajia just confirmed through her WC that she is leaving 17 March this Friday.
who to add to my new rotation list ?

Visited Jia Jia and heard that she may be leaving early this week to settle some matters back in ROC.

Oh no. Anyway..

ROC sia. She going Taiwan?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1