The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Cookie chooses her own customers. I think she see people no up one.
Yesterday I was there about 5pm & Cookie door was open. So was the other doors in H26 so I went to have a look at all of them as seldom have opportunity to see who's inside which room. I came back to Cookie after 2 min and she closed her door in my face as I wanted to enter her room. I stood outside her room and waited..... she opened the door and closed the door again when she saw me still waiting outside.

I dunno why she did that and wanted to know the reason so I kept waiting..... and the same thing happened..... for the next 10 mins every time she open her door saw me closed it again..... until I asked her why. She just shook her head and never reply me. But I could see her face was as black as the outfit she wear ....... all black t-shirt and pants.
It is all a misunderstanding. You see, Cookie and I had an appointment to attend a funeral wake in JB and I was supposed to pick her up at 5pm. That was why she was dressed in all black. We had decided to leave early to beat the traffic jam at the Causeway but I was late to pick her up due to some last minute errands. So you see, she closed her door is because she is unable to take any customers while waiting for me to arrive.

On her behalf, I apologise to any bro who was offended by her behavior.

Peace and happy cheonging.
Old 28-06-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupidkia View Post
RTF Hous 14 room 5 Bao er yesterday.. Session still the same but when i come liao she still keep riding me non stop till i buey tahan.... buey tahan till lie kana electrice shock sia.. Still like her service for $30.. nothing much to complain!

Y cookie i everytime go i cant manage to get her.. nowadays so hard to get cookie.. even want take a peep oso door closed...

Going to try xue er soon... any bro can advise how gd is she?

Service and can she french>?

Thank you!
xue er bj is good and her memory also very good.french i dun tink so.maybe you can
Old 29-06-2013, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tits View Post
Damn. I haven't done petain yet
Haha.. bro i love tits. So long never see you in 'petain' !! But cookie is highly reccommended A must try..
Old 29-06-2013, 03:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Cookie chooses her own customers. I think she see people no up one.
Yesterday I was there about 5pm & Cookie door was open. So was the other doors in H26 so I went to have a look at all of them as seldom have opportunity to see who's inside which room. I came back to Cookie after 2 min and she closed her door in my face as I wanted to enter her room. I stood outside her room and waited..... she opened the door and closed the door again when she saw me still waiting outside.

I dunno why she did that and wanted to know the reason so I kept waiting..... and the same thing happened..... for the next 10 mins every time she open her door saw me closed it again..... until I asked her why. She just shook her head and never reply me. But I could see her face was as black as the outfit she wear ....... all black t-shirt and pants.
Haha! Not only you bro, i also kenna before. Relax and move kn to others WL. Her golden pussy hard to get. Dunno the reason why too???
Old 29-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
we do not know cookie well, so we cannot assume juz becos she reject ppl biz is becos she see ppl no up. i once saw cookie took in a 60+++ to 70 year old lau ah pek. i was queuing behind him.
these gerls hav their own reason for rejecting biz. it is their freedom ..
if dun like her style , then juz go somewhere else .. there are many many other gerls just as beautiful, in the other houses, and in other lorongs ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
It is all a misunderstanding. You see, Cookie and I had an appointment to attend a funeral wake in JB and I was supposed to pick her up at 5pm. That was why she was dressed in all black. We had decided to leave early to beat the traffic jam at the Causeway but I was late to pick her up due to some last minute errands. So you see, she closed her door is because she is unable to take any customers while waiting for me to arrive.
On her behalf, I apologise to any bro who was offended by her behavior.
Peace and happy cheonging.
haha... i see. but strange thing how come why not u call her when arrive, then no nid to open n lose door ? i believe this is what the gerls normally do when they hav an apointment...unless ur hp battery flat.
Old 29-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
we do not know cookie well, so we cannot assume juz becos she reject ppl biz is becos she see ppl no up. i once saw cookie took in a 60+++ to 70 year old lau ah pek. i was queuing behind him.
these gerls hav their own reason for rejecting biz. it is their freedom ..
if dun like her style , then juz go somewhere else .. there are many many other gerls just as beautiful, in the other houses, and in other lorongs ..
agree with you.
got one time i also drifting among the houses......then finally decided still went back to cookie.....then suay suay a 60 year old ah pek beat me to the Q.....i let him go first.....cookie still invite him in.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 29-06-2013, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future

I've encountered the same thing too with Cookie. Yet to bonk her. So I guess I've not yet tried Petain.
Old 29-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
one0one is a Helpful and Caring Samsterone0one is a Helpful and Caring Samsterone0one is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well wondering is it pack this sat afternoon. Might be going if it not very pack.
Old 29-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tits View Post
Damn. I haven't done petain yet
I have!!!!! Yeah baby, yeah!!!!! Oh behave!!!!!

I thank you!
Old 29-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by one0one View Post
Well wondering is it pack this sat afternoon. Might be going if it not very pack.
should still be ok...just dun go too late coz many banglas would had appear.

Sunday is big no no. Many angpais also not working on Sundays.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 29-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
one0one is a Helpful and Caring Samsterone0one is a Helpful and Caring Samsterone0one is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Oh thk u for the update.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
purelk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. been following this thread for some time and finally had my first petain experience today. Here is my first FR.

Went there at around 3pm this afternoon. Was feeling quite excited because I wasn't sure what exactly to expect. Saw quite a number of people there already when I reached. Prior to this trip, I had read many FRs from the bros here as well as checking the updated PSL but I still feel it's the best to check out each house since it's my first time there. Started from house 2 and saw many men walking up and down the corridors to check out the WLs and so I did the same for each house. To be honest, some were not to my taste (no offense to any bros) as they looked old and i'm still kind of young and new to the chionging scene . So when I finally surveyed finished the last house, I had 3 options in the back of my mind but I couldn't decide! And because many of the room doors were closed, I felt that I hadn't really seen enough. It's like a case of what if there were some WLs that appeal more to me but because their doors were closed when I visited, then I would miss out. Sorry bros, first time at petain, wanted it to be good hahaha. And so, I scanned from H26 back to H2, so since the start when I arrived till then, i had spent a good 30 minutes walking around, but still can't decide. My little bro buay tahan already so I was like fuck it, let's settle for one of my 3 options. BUT when I went back to their doors, ALL 3 were already closed so i assumed some bros came and took them. I guess I only had myself to blame for being so choosy. Contemplated waiting for their doors to open but little bro really cannot tahan already, so I did a quick walkabout again and finally saw this milf at H16 R11.

Her room wasn't opened before when I was scouting around. She was in a low cut dress with a deep cleavage and her tits looked really tempting. And her face is pleasant looking to me too. She was using her hp and I stood outside her door, feeling kind of nervous but I decided to go for it. Took her awhile before she finally saw me.

I asked "Duo shao?"
She was abit surprised to see me and said "Huh?" lol i'm not sure why, maybe im too young for her. Then she signaled 40 and bade me to enter her room before closing it behind her.

So the action began. I took off all my clothes and she stripped as well. Little bro already semi erect. Then she asked me to sit on the basin and proceeded to wash my dick and balls. Washed quite throughly and it felt really good. I asked her for her name and turned out her name is Pat.

After washing me up, she asked me to lie on the bed and then proceeded to catbath me. Started licking and sucking on my nipples. WOAH it felt damn good!! my cock was getting harder and harder. I started playing with her tits. She has a nice pair of tits, around B cup with pointy nipples. Then I asked if could suck on them but she shook her head no...Damn i really wanted to suck on them. No choice so continue to fondle her tits and started roaming her body. Smooth skin and her pussy was quite wet, and I was surprised when she didn't object to me fingering her a little, but she refused to let me suck her tits?

After catbath, she proceeded to give me a BBBJ. Was surprised again because I thought it would be a capped BJ. Not sure if other bros who tried her had the same thing. Still i can't complain. Her BJ was not bad. Licked my little head and going up and down. The suction was okay, enough to make me feel good. Then she sucked on my balls too and throughout the whole thing she kept giving me the CFM look and continuously moan. OMG I was feeling too good at this point and can't wait to bonk her.

She BBBJ me for about 5 mins then started to french me. Wow I wasn't expecting this too and happily frenched back. All this while her hand was rubbing up and down my cock. When she finally stopped kissing, I stare down and realised that she had already put the CD on for me. Then she climbed on top and proceeded to do cowgirl. The cowgirl felt great at the start as she moved up and down my shaft and I felt like I was in heaven. Cupped her tits and played with her nipples while she kept giving out those moans and looked like she's in estacy. I know they are fake but still felt great. But after awhile, i think she got tired or what, started to only gyrate her hips front and back without moving up and down my cock, so I lost the great feeling there. Doesnt matter, let her do it for awhile.

Then after awhile, I asked to change to missionary and she agreed. Kept playing with her tits while I bonked her from the front. Because i'm in control now, so I kept ramming in and out in a faster pace as compared to when she was in cowgirl position. Can tell she buay tahan as the moans became louder and more frequent. She even put my hands on her clit. So i just happily rubbed her clit while thrusting in and out.

Can feel my end is near. So i requested to change to doggie style. She agreed but i wasn't sure if she was relunctant or what. Pounded her from behind and because im a tits lover, just had to reach out and grab her tits and play her nipples Then i cannot tahan already as i thrust faster and faster until i finally cummed into the CD. Shiok!

She then proceeded to wash me abit then asked me wash myself. After that use towel to wipe me abit then pointed to paper towels to further clean myself while she washed herself up. The bonking and foreplay was great, but after the action, she did not have much words. Maybe because we still dont know each other? was hoping she could warm up abit more to me.

So after we cleaned up and dressed up, I thanked her politely and she smiled and thanked me too, before opening the door for me to leave. Sorry if the FR was too long bros, I wanted to write it to some details.

H16 R11
Name: Pat
Looks: 7 (pleasant looking milf, at least to me lol)
body:7.5 (beautiful tits, skin quite smooth, got ABIT of spare tyres not very noticeable haha. overall her body still turns me on. Hope bros who tried her agree with me haha.)
BBBJ: 7.5 (was not expecting BB. again would like to clarify with other bros who did her)
FJ: 7 (quite enjoyable but quite standard)
Attitude: Quite a pleasant personality, no bad attitude or whatsoever. Just that very few words. Maybe havent clicked with her yet.)
RTF: probably but since this was my first petain romp, I would probably try others first.

Hopefully my FR is acceptable to bros. I still have much to experience and discover heh heh

Cheers!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by purelk View Post
Hi bros. been following this thread for some time and finally had my first petain experience today. Here is my first FR.
milf at H16 R11.
haha.. pat .. once of the top services at pt, and for $40 .. gr8 deal rite!
dun worry about wat other bros get bcos i m sur u r oredi v satisfied.. that's enuf.
good fr.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

oh, yes the chatting part... different gerls different personalities .. pat's lidat, very professional. anyway this is only ur first time with her. remember, these gerls servie many ppl everyday so what's there to tok to u about.
unless u regular her enuf, then i m sur u'll hav lot's to talk, otherwise, is fuck n go.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

None taken mine friend, good first PT experience I assume and, you had a good girl. Pat aka Lady Macbeth is one which provide value added service at $40.

Somehow, my time with her is over because she ban me from entering her room. No matter I move on. By the way, GST vouchers with additional will be issued on 1 Aug.

That will be say, for $50 we could have 10 sessions at PT. Still spend wisely everybody. Again I am travelling and will maintain cyber silent for the mean time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1