The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 15
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

Laugh Out Loud
Bo, u really can translate
You literately took my writing out of your mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt4u32 View Post
以退为进 - means to move back and then attack again. (something to get trick the opponent that you are losing and then you quickly attack to win the opponent.
老公,唔好嘞 - means hubby, don't do that.
噢, 老公我要來了, 我要來了老公,噢....喔.........哦哦 好舒服呃 RRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 好舒服呃,唔唔唔唔. .
- oh... hubby, I'mmmm cummming.... ah..... hubby... very shiok.... arhh.....

老公你好衰嘅! 你要玩死我咩!頭先掟D批你整死 - hubby... you are naughty.... u want to play me till die? I almost died/orgasm of ectasy by you...
老公,快D勒. - hubby... fuck me fast fast... oh.....

老公,好舒服喔, 好舒服,啊啊啊啊哦哦啊哦。。。。。。。。好癢好癢,噢噢噢噢喔喔喔喔喔。。。。。哦好舒服啊 - hubby... satisfied.... ah..... itchy itchy.... oo.... shiok!!!...

老公我要來了, 嗯嗯喔哦,我要來了老公,快點大力D, 大力屌我我。。。。。。。。噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢,老公我來了了了了-
hubby... I'm cumming.... oo..... I'm cumming... fuck faster and harder.... harder.... oo....... hubby I'm cumming.....!!!

老公我愛你,老公我好愛你,你快點操你的老婆,湧你的屌操你老婆的逼。。。。好舒服,老公。。 。噢噢噢噢噢 噢噢噢噢噢噢噢,
- hubby... I love you very much.. I so love you... please quickly fuck me.... ... use your cock to fuck harder.... oo..... oo....
Old 25-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power. Wat a wild may!! :d:d
Old 25-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 13
Iluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to behold

wah 4 days 3 nights holiday at Island Resort...kekeke means more hot action coming up!
by the way bro, how does May look like? does she look like Cyndi Wang the Taiwan singer?

Last edited by Iluminati; 25-09-2012 at 09:26 PM. Reason: forgot to write the second sentence
Old 25-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

As I walk towards the bed, with May hugging me neck, her legs wrapped around my waist and my hands under her ass for support, every single step caused her bounce in suspension, my cock seems to have enter deeper into her cunt.

May: 老公, 你插到老婆好深, 好舒服哦。。。。老公我爱你,我要每一日都被俾你屌,你頂到我好深,好舒服。。。。..我鼎頂唔顺。。。頂 唔顺嘞。。。。喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔噢喔喔噢,我又要來了。。。。。呃呃。。。。嗯nnnnnnnnnnn nnn,老公,喔老公,噢噢噢噢喔喔哦哦哦噢噢。。。。啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,老公噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢。

With that she came again while hanging on me.

May: 老公唔該你停一停,俾我透透氣。你老婆就快俾你屌死了。
Me: do you like it?

As I slowly lay her onto the bed, I lifted her legs over my shoulder as I reached out to caress her breast and stimulate her nipple.

May: I don't like it, no I don't like it

Her mouth and her action contradict. With her mouth saying no, she move her ass as to rub against her wet pussy. With that, I began the famous 九淺一深,giving her a few stroke of shallow & light & slow movement, follow by a heavy & deep & fast stroke. May cries out as the last stroke caught her off guard.

After a few set of nine shallow one deep, I changed to 7 shallow 3 deep, 5 shallow 5 deep, and follow by 3 shallow 7 deep. This however, is a renown stroke to get a girl horny, it also caused me to build up another sensational release. Soon, May is panting again,

喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔噢喔喔噢,我又要來了。。。。。呃呃。。。。嗯nnnnnnnnnnnnnn,老公, 喔老公,噢噢噢噢喔喔哦哦哦噢噢。。。。啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,老公噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢

With that, I shot my second into my lovely princess. I continue to pump as much as I can. Soon I collapse onto her. She hug my head and kiss me lightly. Our legs were dangling on the edge of the bed. We continue to kiss and pet for a while, my hands were on her breast light caressing it.

As I suggest to get clean up, she requested that we bathe separately, as we may not be able to keep our hands to our self in the shower.

After we cleaned up, we cuddle on the bed, making light kisses. Both exhausted from our earlier sexercise. We felt asleep naked in each others arm.

I was awaken middle of the night, feeling something pushing against my now erected cock. It was May's buttock. Some how the erected dick has caused her to involuntary rub her ass against the invading cock.i reached out and grab her breast, thinking we will fall asleep. In this manner, but the more I play with her breast the more grinding of her ass.

May must have been deep in sleep. She did not response to me calling her lightly. Although exhausted from our earlier engagement, a naughty thought over came me. I moved my hands caressing her breast down to her cunt from the rear between her buttocks, the cunt is already wet and slippery. I couldn't resist, I inserted my cock into her in the spooning position.

A moan escape her mouth in her sleep, her hand involuntary came to my buttock pressing me deeper into her, her ass pressed hard against me. I moved my left thigh over her legs, allowing me to grind and move against her. The action must have slightly awaken her, the grinding of her ass got faster and more sensual.

May now more awake:老公你坏死了,噢噢噢噢喔喔哦哦哦噢噢噢噢,好舒服呃!

I grabbed her breast hugging her closer to me, she turned her head, our lips met. We were so hungry for each other. The lust was so great, never have I been so attracted to a girl. My right hand under her head came up to hug her, I picked up my pace. With every stroke, we moved closer to our next apex of pleasure. I reached out to her clitoris to stimulate her further. Her moans got heavier and faster, we suck at each other hungrily.

She twisted Ang got into the revere cowgirl posture. Riding me to her next orgasm. I sat up kissing her back, my hands reached for both her breast, playing with her nipples.

oooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooouuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUU, I am so horny, you are making me so Horny, I want to ride you, I want to cum, laogong, I love you so very much, UUuuuuuuuuuuuuu..... Fuck me, laogong fuck me....................

In reality she was fucking me, but what am I to argue, I again reached for her clitoris and lightly rubbed. The triple stimulation of having her cunt, breast and clit attacked finally send her over the edge, she came with a loud crying pitch

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ..eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ....oooooooOOOOOOOoooooooo,

she lay back on me and I fell back to the bed. I continue to thrust a few more time, before I cum too. We were so exhausted that we did not clean up, the smell of sex was unmistakeable. We soon slumber after fulfilling our needs. I vaguely remembering getting some tissue from the night table and place between our legs and felt asleep in each other arm, kissing.
Old 25-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

There isn't any Chinese actress that resemble her beauty. She posses both wild and shy in her looks.
I will try to look up any actress that can better describe her looks

Okie http://girlspic.blogbus.com/logs/15510309.html

Xiao Song Jia is the closest I can match for the moment
I still think May is prettier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminati View Post
wah 4 days 3 nights holiday at Island Resort...kekeke means more hot action coming up!
by the way bro, how does May look like? does she look like Cyndi Wang the Taiwan singer?
Old 25-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
w00ters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice write up bro...up u for ur great story
Old 26-09-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

The sky was still hazy, it was still raining, when the room phone rang.

Jason: hey, rise and shine buddy, it's time to go for breakfast.
Me: what time is it? Oh my head!
Jason: hey, which head are u referring too?
Me: you idiot, must be alcohol withdrawal syndrome, we had more red wine last night.
Jason: you are mad! So how many condom u used up, last night.
Me: none! The box is still sealed.
Jason: u r really mad! You had May in your arms and all you do is drink wine?
Me: Ehhhhhhhhhhh

Before I can say more, Jasmine grabbed over the phone: where's May.

Me: on the bed, still sleeping.
Jasmine: I dun believe it. Wah, u so decent argh?

The 2Js must have misunderstood when I say I did not used any condom, what I really meant was we did not use them.

Jasmine: we are planning to go for a massage, you want to join us? Or you guys will be busy massaging each other?

Just than, all the talk must have woke May up, she look so sexy, waking up naked and with messy hair and dreamy eyes. The first thing she did was grabbing my cock and gave it a quick squeeze.

Than she sat up next to me, gave me a kiss as I pass her the phone, while continue to play with my awakening penis in her hand)

May: Wai, Hau Por, Meh Si Ah? (Trans: Hey, Vain Pot, what's up)

Both girls spoke in cantonese, as they are cantonese so they usually communicate in their home town dialect.

Since she is playing with my penis, I decided to return the flavor and kiss her nipple, and fondling her breast, she gave a soft moan as I started massaging her pussy

Jasmine: ....... (Couldn't hear her)
May: Kuan Lei Meh Si Cek. (Translate: None of your buisness)

** I shall translate all to English from now on, as it is darn difficult to find the correct Cantonese Chinese Characters **

Jasmine: ............ ( again could've hear)
May: I check with my hubby first ...... Y not, you jealous ah?

May to me: hubby, do u want to go for breakfast and follow by a massage?
Me: it's up to you, you are the reason Y I am here, I will do what you want to?

May, over the phone: Vain Pot, what's the time now? ........... Only 0715? we are on vacation, you wake up so early? ......... All right, lets go for breakfast at about 0830, lets meet at the lobby.

With that, she hang up the phone, and informed me that we are to meet for breakfast at 0830.

Me: we still have more than 1 hour, lets sleep a little loner.
May: no you sleep head. Lets wash up. I am so sticky all over. What time u woke me up last night?
Me: I don't know, I did not check the timing.
May: You horny man (actual words are Hum Sup Loh), look your penis is already so lively.
Me: it's because of a beautiful and sexy Angel wake him up.
May: come on, lets take a shower.

I followed her into the shower, and we took a very long shower .....
No we did not actually make love in the shower this time. We emerge from the shower fresh and clean.

May: we need to change the bed linen, it's soiled. See what you have done!
Me: I am sorry, if I have behave last night, there's something wrong with me, I must be gay or impotent, to have you in m arms and I do nothing.

May smiled: let's go, it is almost time. Gosh! We took an One hour shower, what we did its for your imagination.

As we walked towards the lobby with my hands over her waist, I asked her: Honey, what do you want to do today, it's still raining. Most of the water activities is off limit.

May: you decide, as long as I am with you.

I nearly wanted to propose to her on the spot, but I dun want her to feel uneasy, especially we have only known each other for only 2 weeks, yet I felt that she is my soul mate, can't imagine not having her by my side for the rest of my life.
Old 26-09-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
matt4u32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

老公, 你插到老婆好深, 好舒服哦。。。。老公我爱你,我要每一日都被俾你屌,你頂到我好深,好舒服。。。。..我鼎頂 唔顺。。。頂 唔顺嘞。。。。喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔喔噢喔喔噢,我又要來了。。。。。呃呃。。。。嗯nnnnn nnnnnn nnn,老公,喔老公,噢噢噢噢喔喔哦哦哦噢噢。。。。啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,老公噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢。
- hubby, you had poked me so deep, so shiok... I love you honey. I want to do it with you every day. U fuck me so deep. hahaha.. so shoik and I'm cumming... ooo........cannot tahan..... o hubby.. I'm cumming.... ooo... arghh..... a.....
老公唔該你停一停,俾我透透氣。你老婆就快俾你屌死了- please stop for a moment hubby... let me breath fresh air first.. (or give me a break...) you wife will die from your fucking man....
hahaha... :P
老公你坏死了,噢噢噢噢喔喔哦哦哦噢噢噢噢,好舒服呃!- hubby, you naughty fella... oooo.... so shiok and sextisfying.......
Old 26-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
matt4u32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no choice brother Drslump99, your writing soooooo ... I camping till I willing to translate for "FREE!!!".... hahaha...
If good ... brothers here can up me.... :P
Old 26-09-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!

nice one! if she look more pretty than the pic, bro u got a damn good catch!
Old 26-09-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
sideswapu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro slump99... ur story really really good man!
Support your thread
Old 26-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

The breakfast buffet in the hotel is nothing out of the ordinary.
I had to wallop down 2 eggs in hot milo to replenish the "loss" of nutrients.

The rain continues to come down hard, forcing us to cancel what ever outdoor activities. The obvious choice in door is to for a traditional Javanese massage.
Due to the heavy down pour, lots of hotel guest in opting for massage. Hence, we were given the 1130 slot.

We still have some time to kill before our appointed timing. What can 2 adult couple do in early day light!!!!

We decided to explore the resort, with May in my arms and Jason holding Jasmine's hand, we started out our exploration. We decided to go in different directions, so that we can report our findings. We went into the gift shops next to the lobby, all things are bloody expensive. May was checking out some souvenirs to bring back home, but the prices are exorbitant. She gave up the idea buying from the hotel gift shop after less than 10 mins, hence we continue our adventure.

Most of the hotel entertainment facilities are still closed as it is still early. After meeting up reporting our finding, the Karaoke room and Billard Room is all that catches our interest, however it will not be open not for another few hours too. Damn!

If we only have our mahjong tiles!

1130 is still about 90 mins away. So we decided to go back to our own respective rooms to have a light rest.

We switch on the TV trying to find some interesting channel. Star World , HBO all showing some old reruns at this early Sunday morning. May lay down on my lap, relaxing on the sofa. My left lhand was lightly caressing her back and my other hand sayanging her hair. My hand caressing her back started to get restless moving to her front, caressing her tummy under her t-shirt.

May: Lao Gong, what are u doing.
Me: molesting my princess
May: I should have opted the massage in the room.
Me: we still can arrange for the masseur to come here instead.
May: the Massuer is already massaging me.
Me: Madem later you give me tip, I make you happy happy (trying to mimic Massuer)
May: I want to report that the Massuer is not doing a good job, keep talking only, no action, I dun pay you.
Me: but Madam ...... You have not try my special massage.
May: what special massage?

I ran my hands down her creamy thigh, caressing her inner legs.

May: molest! Molest! Call police.
Me: madam, u no scream please, I give you free Special.
May: you pay me USD100,000 I no call Police
Me: Madem, I no money, I can pay you RP100,000.00 and I give you special free!
May: I am busy now, you give me a IOU note, later I call you.
Me: Yes madam.

With that we were laughing uncontrollably.
Old 26-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Bro slump99,

U r good! Remind me of my ex (Malaysian Chinese from Ipoh)...just love it when gals use cantonese when making out.

Hope to see more of your posting soon!

Cheers
Old 27-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
James626Cali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

Great story bro! You have talent to become an erotica writer. Hope there will be more to this story. Luckily I can read Mandarin, so write on brother
Old 27-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

Me: Madam, can you remove dress for massage.
May: No, you have to do, otherwise I call polis ya!
Me: Madam, please no call Polis, I do it free

As I KK stupid hand stupid leg try to remove her skirt and brush against her side breast,

May: y u take so long, try to waste time, so don't have to massage for long time right.
Me: Madam, i very honest one, we give full 60 minutes of massage.
May: ok, but I keeping my eyes on the clock ya.

I proceed to remove her dress, she is now dressed in a set of matching white undies. Wooooooo, I like, got erection immediately.

I straddle her and began giving her a sensual massage. Running the fingers lightly over her shoulder to above her butt, and run my fingers back up.

Me: madam, u like my massage?
May: stop talking and work.
Me: yes madam.
Continue with the light strafe over her back.
Me: madam, can I remove your this (referring to her bra)
May: you like to talk so much .... Remove your self.
Me: madam, y your baa no button?
May: the buckle is in front!
Me: alamak, u wear your baa wrong side.

May sat up and unbuckle her bra.

Me: madam, y your "milk" so big one. Like backside grow on your chest!

May broke out lauffing, her cute tits bouncing.

Me: Madam, last time I baby, I drink milk from here (pointing at her nipple), I massage you like I milk my cow at home, ok?

I began my breast massage. kneading, grabbing, pressing lightly.

Me: madam, your "milk" very nice, very good to touch. Nicer than my cow's milk.

May giggle and slap me on my shoulder.

I began twitching and pulling her nipple

Me: madam, y no fresh milk come out, may be it is stuck. I use my special technics. Usually when my cow's milk cannot come out, I help by sucking.

So, I gave her a light kiss and a quick lick on her nipples. Follow by lightly biting her nipple and sucking. After a while, I switched to her other breast, performing the same technics, while continue to massage the other breast.

May: something wrong with your technics! Still no milk, maybe you are lousy Massuer, I want to complain your office, change Massuer.

Me: please no complain. U complain I got no money. I have 3 cats, 3 dogs, 5 mouse and 2 cow at home, I need to buy food for them (pretend to cry), please give me another chance.

May: than u better work good good.
Me: Thankyou Madam! U r so kind and good. I pray that you get many orgasm this week. Maybe I try new technics, please lie down on the sofa, I massage secret spot.

As May lied down, my hands went between her legs and touch touch lightly her inner thigh. I ran my middle finger up and down her panties in the centre.
Slowly, sensually massaging her sensitive spot.

Me: madam, maybe I try to suck milk now.

Soon, May is moaning so sexily, it's was so very erotic.

Me: Madam! MADAM! Y your panties a bit wet. Maybe your milk chiming from below. Let me try to suck from your kitty (PUSSY cat).
After removing her panties, her cute pussy came into view. Can easily notice that it is wet.

Me: madam!
May: Y u so noisy!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1