The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-10-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter168 View Post

Flood conditions sharing...
Thanks for useful info. Looks like my fave happening area of from soi 0 until soi 33 Sukhumvit is saved. But Ratchada, Thonglor/Ekkamai will be hit. Petchburi MPs maybe 50-50 will get hit.
So agg, NEP, SC and SK still on but probably less stocks since gals have to stay home. Farang Discos still on. Pool bars, farang bars still on.
Still enough happening for Oktoberfest trip. BKK here I come woohooooo
Old 11-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
so Nana and Soi Cowboy dun look like will be flooded ......haha otherwise i think we all need to organize RESCUE MISSION quickly quickly go bkk and save all the AGG girls from the flooding ,must bring them back to dry land then they reward us by sucking our cocks good good!!!!
i just want to save the barfine money , if the bars are closed due to flooding

Robinson to Nataree/Emanuelle/etc very far , if the flooding cover one entire MRT station interval i think all of Bangkok shut down already
Old 11-10-2011, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post

Robinson to Nataree/Emanuelle/etc very far , if the flooding cover one entire MRT station interval i think all of Bangkok shut down already
Happened once flooding in Ratchada. Started from Poseidon till Fortune. The water covered the exhaust pipe of cars. This was only an evening of heavy raining.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
samsam13 is Cool - loads of Potential

is raining again here now, damn sien.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Went to On Nut and Ratchada Tesco, could not find bottle drinks. In the end went to whole sales and got 18 big bottles and 16 small bottles. Should last me till end of the month. Si beh kiasu and kiasi
Old 11-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Suddenly all so good to me....
you be careful, loooo.... some more some one come with condoms
Old 11-10-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went to On Nut and Ratchada Tesco, could not find bottle drinks. In the end went to whole sales and got 18 big bottles and 16 small bottles. Should last me till end of the month. Si beh kiasu and kiasi
looks like bkk is worst then hcm...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-10-2011, 01:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eclipse76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone is in Bangkok now ? Today is the first night that it doesn't rain (or drizzle) since Sunday, so I went out to Patpong night market, and the tout is unbelievable pushy for the sex show (my intention was only to visit the night market)...

Everyday I passed by Cowboy soi cos I stay nearby there buy feel so sian to go to the agg pub by myself...
Old 12-10-2011, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Happened once flooding in Ratchada. Started from Poseidon till Fortune. The water covered the exhaust pipe of cars. This was only an evening of heavy raining.
bro naemlo.if i not wrong should be on last year dec..
Old 12-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 17
MrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to behold

guys, talking about bkk now, i am missing bkk yawalak street where the famous shark fins and abalone rice are. Thinking of it now makes me feel like flying over there now!!! Even tho. flooded, but thts not the main issue.

Anyone interested in going can PM me and we can go together cause going alone maybe boring sometimes, so hoping can get some kaki to go along.
Should be flying there mid of this month.

Lastly, deepest condonlence to the victims who did not survive the flood.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSiao View Post
guys, talking about bkk now, i am missing bkk yawalak street where the famous shark fins and abalone rice are. Thinking of it now makes me feel like flying over there now!!! Even tho. flooded, but thts not the main issue.

Anyone interested in going can PM me and we can go together cause going alone maybe boring sometimes, so hoping can get some kaki to go along.
Should be flying there mid of this month.

Lastly, deepest condonlence to the victims who did not survive the flood.
haha..missing abalone rice (cray pot)
dont you miss the goose rice
Old 12-10-2011, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
no question my Bangkok experience lose to Sammyboy Senior Naemlo

ok so the MP also need to worry

actually ... if found out very hard for the Thai customer to explain to wife why car got stuck there!
Old 12-10-2011, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As a last resort, stock up on some beer! You can drink it or cook with it . It makes chicken, pork or beef more tender meh
Old 12-10-2011, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 17
MrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
haha..missing abalone rice (cray pot)
dont you miss the goose rice
Yes goose rice too. Almost forget!! Thinking about it again now.

Should be booking my tickets now and flying tomorrow night.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why not order with free delivery?

http://www.sprinkle-th.com/en/20_product_type_1.php
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1