The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-12-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sferragamo View Post
Just out of a session with this ML you you. First time trying ML for the experience so this is the only ML I can get. Is a nice lady. Already lower expectations but body and face quite fail. Past review of FN and playability also did not apply for me. No shower tog and no FN also.
There are many fake reviews in this thread so tread with care. You will slowly learn to tell the real from fake ones.

There are still a few good MLs who offer FN and high playability. Search the forum to find them. Good luck!
Old 23-12-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Tried to book her yesterday for a session today, and she sent me template answers and even a ‘thank you’ response to my message asking her to gimme a slot since I’m on leave till Jan (before that, I already gave her my preferred slots). I was like ‘thank you for what?’. Then I followed up and she sent the same template answer.

I’m guessing she’s having trouble keeping up with texts and scheduling appt? Anyway, I’ll let the hype die down before trying again.
Heard her telling this guy who called to book in advance. I do think she has some problem still on the messaging. Quite a fun booking once you get it. To add one she rest quite early, before 11, no late night slots.

Quote:
Just out of a session with this ML you you. First time trying ML for the experience so this is the only ML I can get. Is a nice lady. Already lower expectations but body and face quite fail. Past review of FN and playability also did not apply for me. No shower tog and no FN also.
You You quite a fail safe on playability leh. I categorised her in my hardcore playful bunch and visit when I am sick of vanilla. I noticed she took out the shower part after changing her price. Used to be $150 if want all these. You didn't get your BJ? Maybe she on code red?
Old 23-12-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
There are many fake reviews in this thread so tread with care. You will slowly learn to tell the real from fake ones.

There are still a few good MLs who offer FN and high playability. Search the forum to find them. Good luck!
Talking about good MLs with FN and high playability.

Recently had the good fortune to visit a nice hotel in orchard road for a steaming session with an ML. That’s her accommodation by the way. She came recommended by another ML. Soon to be listed. Rental market way too hot now. demand more than supply. Anyway she wore a fishnet panty (as good as FN) and has high playability. U know my standard. Best is Can speak French with 5G roaming. But YMMV.
Old 23-12-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mi-li-massage/

Belated MR on mi li. Of course the photos are too good, but she's definitely quite pretty. And add some years to stated age, as usual.

Slim body, small boobs, clothed massage and SN sensual (for me). Does put quite some effort into the massage, using her body weight on elbows and all. Lighter flavour ML, vanilla type (for me at least). She has a kinda lazy-ish 'bedroom voice' that some bros might find very soothing and nice. Enjoyed my session and will RTM, but bros expecting heavier flavour may not find her to their taste.

For those who remember, there's quite some Sydney vibe to her. Think she's quite busy also, took awhile for me to get my first booking, though i'm fine on the records.
10q for the MR. sharing is caring. Her cute looks caught my eyes and had been on my radar. But recently been busy with my rotation list. Have Upped you for your MR. Looks like should visit her soon.
Old 23-12-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Sferragamo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Thanks bro for the encouragement. Just wanted to try it once for the experience and celecebrate xmas but too bad did not work out well. Other chio ML can't book as not in database.
Old 23-12-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

OMG! Just saw the fetish/BDSM video that OMM posted on WC.
Old 23-12-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Heard her telling this guy who called to book in advance. I do think she has some problem still on the messaging. Quite a fun booking once you get it. To add one she rest quite early, before 11, no late night slots.

You You quite a fail safe on playability leh. I categorised her in my hardcore playful bunch and visit when I am sick of vanilla. I noticed she took out the shower part after changing her price. Used to be $150 if want all these. You didn't get your BJ? Maybe she on code red?
I did not want BJ. I ask her to shower with me but she rejected and she not FN though she allow 5G. Actually I go in abit sian already when her body is quite big. Anyway merry xams to all.
Old 23-12-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Talking about good MLs with FN and high playability.

Recently had the good fortune to visit a nice hotel in orchard road for a steaming session with an ML. That’s her accommodation by the way. She came recommended by another ML. Soon to be listed. Rental market way too hot now. demand more than supply. Anyway she wore a fishnet panty (as good as FN) and has high playability. U know my standard. Best is Can speak French with 5G roaming. But YMMV.
Does the fishnet come off?
Old 23-12-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I did not want BJ. I ask her to shower with me but she rejected and she not FN though she allow 5G. Actually I go in abit sian already when her body is quite big. Anyway merry xams to all.
Wat. You you Big sized one? The pic are fake?
Old 23-12-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Wat. You you Big sized one? The pic are fake?
It's quite big size. The pics are defintely not remotely close to her. I know her face is avg at best but did not have prior information on her size. Maybe she managed to gain 20kg in a few months and Maybe I should had just pay her $30 rejection fee and go to spa better. Haha. But she is a nice lady and give hard massage. I'm sure she serves her regulars well.
Old 23-12-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Wa tmr gonna try xixi for her bbbj/cim or something, abit excited ngl haha 😂
How? No horse run, right?
Old 23-12-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
minamushi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://isyou-12.com/model/xiao-yue-3346/

Really competent masseuse and knows how to professionally press on certain areas. She often asks me which part is tired and she never fail to loosen the muscle. After the deed, she will massage my head, just have to ask her.

To me, her looks is 7/10 but have the girl next door feel.

If you are looking for someone who is skilful in her work, don’t skip this gem. Place is walkable from MRT and it is in the central area. Respect her boundaries and she will happily serve you.
Old 23-12-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks bro for the encouragement. Just wanted to try it once for the experience and celecebrate xmas but too bad did not work out well. Other chio ML can't book as not in database.
Hope u at least got her to help put you in database to compensate for the sub par experience
Old 23-12-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

https://isyou-12.com/model/lily-3506/

Anyone tried this before ? 19 years old. Too good to be true ?
Old 23-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
OMG! Just saw the fetish/BDSM video that OMM posted on WC.
yes I saw it when I was having dinner..OMG.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1