The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-12-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
I think it’s important that ML clean up everytime with face towel+abit of soap. You're also correct to say that one's mouth cleaniness is very important, personally i use listerine before and after the deed. Also make sure my regular is honest with how my mouth smells. Point here is if this issue affects you then don't visit her, she lost some business and you get to save your money for another girl. Oh well, angpai like Angel XX LL TT and KK have their customer base one, no need to worry about their livelihood too.
Agreed on personal hygiene. Me too, especially cos I know I like to zhut if available I want to make sure it’s clean for both parties.
Old 06-12-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoJohn View Post
Thanks for the confirmation, Bro.

How about TangTang, LL and Love? Do they allow zhut?
I don’t know yet haven’t had a chance to get the right timing to visit them yet, will share when I have info.
Old 06-12-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Looks can say attractive.
Location central condo.
Not tall, maybe 1.58.
Skinny no fats.
Boobs size B, can fine tune nip but no zhut.
No kiss no French.
Cannot roam south.
Very green in this line.
Before deed massage never try.
After deed got head massage not bad.
In out full 60mins.

I like vanilla but this one abit too vanilla. Maybe too new to this line so let's see how she progress from here bah.
Thanks bro.. Adding onto this FR for Mi Li as well.

Looks quite close to pictures, massage pretty decent.

Skinny, small boobs.. But the sensual is fail.. She just sits there and mechanically jerks u off. No pattern change, nothing. Doesn't lick you or let u lick. Attitude is OK though.

She may be 110, but still.. We can't accept this kind of vanilla lah. Won't rtm.
Old 06-12-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Just realized there are some MLs on my KIV list I wanted to try but it seems like they delisted. Angelababy is one of them, and a few I don’t remember. Did something happen recently?
Old 06-12-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Looks can say attractive.
Location central condo.
Not tall, maybe 1.58.
Skinny no fats.
Boobs size B, can fine tune nip but no zhut.
No kiss no French.
Cannot roam south.
Very green in this line.
Before deed massage never try.
After deed got head massage not bad.
In out full 60mins.

I like vanilla but this one abit too vanilla. Maybe too new to this line so let's see how she progress from here bah.
Interesting. Thought some bro said she came from spa background but surprised she seems so green instead. Her looks gum me but the session does not seem fun for me to want to try…
Old 06-12-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Never notice. In my shortlisted list but very few review on her tho.
Photo is definitely her. Probably about 34-35 years old. Slim. B-cup. Service is actually top notch. FN with little/no restrictions if you ask politely. Maximum playability. If you like JG, her JG skills are top notch too.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/you-you-massage/
Old 06-12-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Purgatory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nana-massage/

Decided to Commando Abit today. Pics are off. - 30% but after the 关了灯都一样 force prep. I guess the massage and sensual are okie. Think I better go back to Love. Haha
Old 06-12-2022, 08:42 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 298 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4718 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42686 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Just realized there are some MLs on my KIV list I wanted to try but it seems like they delisted. Angelababy is one of them, and a few I don’t remember. Did something happen recently?
Many mls going back lah cos CNY coming.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-12-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Photo is definitely her. Probably about 34-35 years old. Slim. B-cup. Service is actually top notch. FN with little/no restrictions if you ask politely. Maximum playability. If you like JG, her JG skills are top notch too.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/you-you-massage/
Right.. Thanks bro..
Old 06-12-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7527 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
She definitely no need to scare to lose a few customers... There's still tons of people that's trying to book her slot
Yah, LL's work attitude is one of the best around. She gives her best each time, cos she believes in doing a good job if she wants to do a job. That reminds me of the OG Hebe/Ziqing kind of work ethics.
Old 06-12-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Many mls going back lah cos CNY coming.
Ah I see… hope they will be back soon.
And with restrictions relaxing I think more will feel easier to work here
Old 06-12-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Thanks bro.. Adding onto this FR for Mi Li as well.

Looks quite close to pictures, massage pretty decent.

Skinny, small boobs.. But the sensual is fail.. She just sits there and mechanically jerks u off. No pattern change, nothing. Doesn't lick you or let u lick. Attitude is OK though.

She may be 110, but still.. We can't accept this kind of vanilla lah. Won't rtm.
Many new ML not get used to the scene, will need time to adapt.
hope some bro can guide her before i manage to visit her.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Erm.. This pics are all literally head pasted on someone else body???
Lol I haven't seen photoshop that bad since Virlin. https://sglonelyguy-17.com/virlin-massage/
Old 06-12-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 3
Lorrymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLorrymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Yah, LL's work attitude is one of the best around. She gives her best each time, cos she believes in doing a good job if she wants to do a job. That reminds me of the OG Hebe/Ziqing kind of work ethics.
Yep. I saw some bro said she getting lazy because she works less hours now, but ppl need to realised she still average around 8~9 customers with less working hours. So with her hard working attitude, 8~9 is a lot for her already. If anyone wanna object to what I'm saying here then it's fine you're correct (not from my perspective). I thought ningxia was really good too, still have her wc but dont know if she's coming back or not Never ask.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Lol I haven't seen photoshop that bad since Virlin. https://sglonelyguy-17.com/virlin-massage/
This one very scary... though her background is very interesting.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1