The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-04-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All Petain FR experience

Eh where's miki and ann? Doors always close with no lights whenver i wan go find them.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Jcru is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazzy View Post
Haha. Thats kiko frm h10 r12 my fren.
She's worth RTF. Very accommodating, no dull moment. How old is she btw? Are there still SYTs in petain? Didnt get to see even one on my last visit
Old 04-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

How did the meeting with AV & DSC go? Anything interesting to report?
Old 04-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H16R3 Rose $50

4 April 2013, Thursday btw 135 to 205 pm

RTF after 3 years and, I had no records in the early part of 2010. No matter she is sexy in a black T-string panty. During prewashing I talked about us, she addresses me as the customer with a water bottle. So the rumors has spread, I said Cookie wanting to threw eggs and she said she would cover me in plastic. Probably I could not see her so cannot write her, Rose so cute!

Still the pink mini dress, the short curly blond hair, as fresh as the first time she arrived at former H11. Slim beautifully body, sharp little cheery tits goes with tiny waist line. Her legs I say 7/ 10 because her assess are loose.

She commands me to sleep on bed; she laid on my right and HJ me fast nothing from H11. She has become mechanical, probably she too serve me from a distance. Hold the bus, something different this session.

She planting kisses on my chest, I was steam while watching her smooth body and kept on fondling her. Constant fingering her dry pussy, she was not comfortable still she kept her professionalism. It is 10/ 10 for all that.

Then she cap me and blew me with kissing my balls, it is lovely then she cowgirl me. I ask for frenching we had nothing more than a peck. Her cowgirl (7/10) would be interesting if she maintain eyes contact with me, because I cup her tits and pull her down hard. Her eyes were looking down as well as she bend her little head down. I am afraid 7/ 10 could be she is scare of me, actually she should be but I only love writing.

Suddenly she came down from the bed, dims down the room lights and it became romantic. I done her missionary she fade she is in pain, and then we held each other’s but she refuse any more frenching. I had difficult in shooting she is that experience to feel it, Rose said she would HJ me and I allowed her.

This time she kneels on my right, I held on to her slim body while she HJ me raw. She is fast that I did not feel the cap is out, still my prick stands tall. I saw her apply some saliva and, she continues her HJ fast with moaning sounds. Pretty fast I came so I told her I am done but she said more to come. She apply pressure on the tips of my penis, then she continue her hand movement, I held on her waist and her assess. I could feel the pain but the pressure is different because I had to build up the semen again.

I don’t believe it but I done it, I came the second time she is please and I thanked her on the hard work. Same time I said I had forgot her presence after Lilly/ FY came on board. Rose replied no need for this because she is operating business; I am paying her, so touching Rose! I have to award her one plus one HJ a 10/ 10; I had not done this with others.

RTF her this year, I am not sure this year because is time I take out Nikki and Xue Err. And Candy too considers the fact she is here for 3 years all really, it is not fair she did not earn my $50.

Still I had yet to meet a girl who could deal with me; 4I am the new generation of customer who access the Internet. I am beginning to get the fun when I see the fear in her eyes. Her speech of don’t know any things, only wish to operate business.

But Rose I had your attention when I mention that episode of CSI, the girl who got arrested for illegal prostitution. Do not be afraid of me, ask intelligent questions. Again she said we were busy body writing stuffs of girls, you are wrong Rose!

PT is a memory worth fighting for; to protect it we cannot stop writing. If it stops then the sun sets over here. Now I get it, every members are Jack (Tom Cruise) fighting for survival of mankind.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

After I got into the girls' assess, I mean touch on their nerves they became to take note of me. I am afraid, but that's add into the fun part of paying sex.

You see my friends and members, there are guys who did not access us said I am the man. I put the girls who are from the underworld down on my feet, I don't think I am that good. Still I had them by the whip, that's not for long because time will teach them how/ what to deal with us.

If it makes the girls better, complaints to DSC if they are brave enough. I beg they don't you see my friends, we held the upper hands in this generation while they cannot stop us. The right term is Internet, that's what I told H16R3 Rose but she is simple minded to see this. Well I cannot educate her mind, non would I or any one of us guys want to play teachers.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Alpine18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H16R3 Rose $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
4 April 2013, Thursday btw 135 to 205 pm

So the rumors has spread, I said Cookie wanting to threw eggs and she said she would cover me in plastic. Probably I could not see her so cannot write her, Rose so cute!
My friend, you are lucky to enjoy 30 minutes service for $50, good luck to you.

I was there recce this late evening and I overhead those group of WLs (supposed your enemies), talking in canto, I can't really speak canto but I can roughly understand their talkings. They will talking about ghost, saying that ghost still dare to come despite writing so much bull and cock stories previously, they were talking something like planning an assault on your little bro which I overhead. They also say something like "that idiot spend more time writing than fucking (tiu in canto, really good story teller, they laughed). How come the guys here behave like that. After hearing that, I faster get away asap, no joking matter for I don't want to end up I become the victim.

My friend, better be careful for maybe this is your faith, I am thinking they may just give you a blanket party before getting rid of you little bro. My friend, for I take pity with you, however I think you may well deserved it as you have done so many good deeds and that may just be their returned favour to you in this manner, I am sorry about that but there is nothing I could help.

Our fellow friends, we enjoy but should enjoying peacefully. Good nite!!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: H16R3 Rose $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine18 View Post
they were talking something like planning an assault on your little bro which I overhead
this is hillarious...the girls are gang(up) bang-ing Jacky43
Old 05-04-2013, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Poor Jacky, he's just a harmless story-teller!
Old 05-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
ahpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Xiao Wei to H4
Ann eat ownself.
Ann in H26R5, coming back soon.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpong View Post
Yey!! Big boobies ann still ard to serve us! Looking forward to try her.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster

Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpong View Post
-----------

Thanks for this! It is easy to by passed the "gang bang", if that is what the girls are planning. I only had to keep quiet during my next session, and also keep the water bottle.

Ha-ha! Still we are the next generation of customers which RLDs could not handle, what they lost they are afraid. Brother do not be scare chickens by the people rude talking over there, this country authority are not to be taken likely.

Rose knew this, I had her when I told her of the mother of all CSI. She dare not look at me after my introduction. Again all profession comes with difficulties, over come deal with it they will come out well. If not leave or get terminated by the forces within their control.

Learn by friends be brave, steady because the morale of the story. Call girls are heartless no money no honey. They also serve customers whenever the money is correct, this new age we put them into the perspective by Internet.

Till they overcome it, we are winners because after payment the fucking. We screw them over here.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
dun agree bro, ...would u like ppl to call u this if u r justing making a living...even if not as a wl
Quote:
-----------
because the morale of the story. Call girls are heartless no money no honey. They also serve customers whenever the money is correct..
and does he really hav to put it this way ...
come on, wls hav feelings too, and are no less humane ,
u think they like to be fuck by hundreds of man, they hav mouths to feed at home too.
if u can't be nice, at least dun be mean.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Transducer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
where was the picture taken?
she looks familiar
Never mind bro. I like her but she dislikes me. Hope she is fine lo.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Transducer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
dun agree bro, ...would u like ppl to call u this if u r justing making a living...even if not as a wl

Quote:
-----------
because the morale of the story. Call girls are heartless no money no honey. They also serve customers whenever the money is correct..
and does he really hav to put it this way ...
come on, wls hav feelings too, and are no less humane ,
u think they like to be fuck by hundreds of man, they hav mouths to feed at home too.
if u can't be nice, at least dun be mean.
Bro jacky stories remind us not get emotional with any WLs. It is likely get us nowhere if we got feelings for the WLs.

Bro Ning, got the points too. This kind of trade is not voluntarily.

So both got your good points. Thanks.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transducer View Post
Never mind bro. I like her but she dislikes me. Hope she is fine lo.
sorry to bring up those memories . .
but we all become a better person for that . .
see my signature . .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1