The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-03-2013, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H26R1 Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Ex H07R02L2-Chris .. to H26R01. ..
Thanks for sharing. Wishing all a nice weekend. Upz U last April - unable to Upz again. List of WLs - feel free to update list. Cheers.

H26 WLs:

1) H26R1 Chris (ex H7(2)R2)
2) H26R3 Jenny (ex H11R1)
3) H26R10 Carol (ex H7R11)
4) H26R13 Joanne (ex H7R1)

Other WLs:

1) H14R8 Yen Yen (ex H11R6)
Old 09-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Saw 1 girl with a lot uncles outside at H26. Didn't manage to see the R no. A lady with long straight hair walked out. Whose turn?? She looks like cookie from far.. what's cookie no? Its at the inner lane.

Anyway, I went for moon again.. and she is just as good as ever. Very chatty as well..
Old 09-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 13
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Still on decide which Rm will housed Ann, maybe Rm 2.
RM 02 will be occupied by WL from H11 coz I saw her and Jenny (R3) giving instructions to the contractor on where to install their water heaters... sorry I dunno her name.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 13
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H26R1 Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post

H26 WLs:

1) H26R1 Chris (ex H7(2)R2)
2) H26R3 Jenny (ex H11R1)
3) H26R10 Carol (ex H7R11)
4) H26R13 Joanne (ex H7R1)
Went for a stroll at PT this afternoon.
H7 is closed but H9, H11 & H17 are opened and business as usual.

Went to H26 and coincidentally the old man contractor working there used to be my turf club kaki

Spent the whole afternoon tcss with him while he worked and the WLs in H26 thought I was his assistant.

Not all the room in H26 are ready. Today my contractor friend was working on R2, R3, R12 & the office. The WLs who are going to occupy R2 & R3 were present to tell him how to do up their rooms. R1 has not started any work yet because it is locked by the WL who has gone back on leave.

The rooms that were ready and oredi in business are R4, R5, R6, R8, R9, R10, R11, R17 & R18...... and a piece of news that many bros will be interested in.......

COOKIE IS IN R4 !!
Old 10-03-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
tsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Have some for you as well, +3!

I thank you!
Thank you
Old 10-03-2013, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1932 / Power: 13
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
Have not gone down since H7 closed and moved to H26; heard previously almost all of H7 will move there and some of the rest from other odd number houses will also move to the vacant spaces in the even houses. As of now, i know that :

H11 Yen Yen moving to H14, R8

H11 R1's Amy/Jenny moving to H26 R3

Trying to find out H7's Chris is now which room in H26. any bros know?
Thanks for info! uppz you!
Old 10-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile H26R4 Cookie

There you have it my friends, we appreciated brother citizen contribution and I had up him. Take note on his numberings, we could tell he got deep into this new house.

A long hill everybody, the task is difficult but we stay united we could change history. Brother citizen, I pretty much feel the girl with long straight hair you met was Carol the bitch. All girls has this shits when she came on board, first will be condition of the bed.

Air conditional it is rather strange, she is not really interested as well as TV. Unlike old birds at H26 Xiao Li. Then it comes to water heater, she seems to be concern of the temperature and the tap. Way back to 2008.

At H2 I recalled, Mun Mun aka Ann Kok taught the girl in R8 not Nam Hong. She did not last long but may return here after repacking. I had no nick about, Mun Mun taught her which is warm and hot water pipes.

Expected to see such repeating incidents again, it is excited fun I would say if you understood Canto and Mandarin.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
H24 Xiao Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
There you have it my friends, we appreciated brother citizen contribution and I had up him. Take note on his numberings, we could tell he got deep into this new house.

A long hill everybody, the task is difficult but we stay united we could change history. Brother citizen, I pretty much feel the girl with long straight hair you met was Carol the bitch. All girls has this shits when she came on board, first will be condition of the bed.

Air conditional it is rather strange, she is not really interested as well as TV. Unlike old birds at H26 Xiao Li. Then it comes to water heater, she seems to be concern of the temperature and the tap. Way back to 2008.

At H2 I recalled, Mun Mun aka Ann Kok taught the girl in R8 not Nam Hong. She did not last long but may return here after repacking. I had no nick about, Mun Mun taught her which is warm and hot water pipes.

Expected to see such repeating incidents again, it is excited fun I would say if you understood Canto and Mandarin.
--------------

Typo errors!
Old 10-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: H26R1 Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
The rooms that were ready and oredi in business are R4, R5, R6, R8, R9, R10, R11, R17 & R18...... and a piece of news that many bros will be interested in.......

COOKIE IS IN R4 !!
News travel fast..... I went down after reading your post thinking to catch Cookie since new location which I assumed very few others would know..... how wrong I was. On arrival Cookie's light was on and already 2 other bros were queuing outside her room. I thought I go for some makan and come back later. 2 hours later I returned to H26.... the queue is still there... this time I counted 3 bros in the queue !! Went off and did Fong Yi as did not want to wait so long.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aida H22r8 was looking hott in her tight fitting red dress but went to check on this forum and was getting scared reading bros comments on her..so decided not to take her...went around...wanted to take kico...she is looking prettier now..but got one bro waiting outside...went back without shooting missiles...
Old 10-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Samster

Wink H26R18 Cookie

10 March Sunday, btw 3 to 405 pm

My brothers! It is a mistake because I had Cookie this pm, she is in R18 and R4 is Miki. Her light's above b4 FRs, I would comment on H26 as promise.

Li Na Sing in his CID role would never approve permits on this house, if I was him. Certain extents I vision him, and Cookie is Ru En.

Actually took a paper and records down the plan as well as pointed out the errors, we have a long road b4 all is settled. Hold the bus, let me pass my observation.

Brother long hair, I could sense you are smart just like me because we both walked over to CSM b4 the rain. Still I saw you standing outside Cookie's room after my session, are you interested or you are confuse the long hair beauty sitting on bed is who?

It is correct H7 is off the rest is messy, I saw Jolene walking back into her room she passed me her trademark smile. Yes! I was not mistaken could be I was groom today? H2 we have Q for Maggie Sally and Nam Hong has an uncle standing outside. Ting Ting is in business.

H10 Kico and Irene lights above, I was tempted to take out Irene but I very much wish to draw my first blood at H26. Which I did with this history in the making.

Cookie and I had CHRISTIAN this house.

Now, we have H16 Lynn Pat (Lady Macbeth) in her grey tight dress passing me a beautifully smile. Yes! The second one this travel, I pretty much think she had forgotten about me. Jennifer Vivi is in business!

Let me recall my conversation with Cookie, she is one sexy girl no bones about it. A hot pepper crab I said.
Old 10-03-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster

Smile H26R18 Cookie

B4 FR which I can assure you guys, is going to be beautifully because she is a true beauty. This is our conversation.

I was confuse when I saw her in R18, so I check with the aunty in her ting office. She now has an office, I asked in Canto where is former 0703 which she ask ground floor. I said yes she ask me to stand outside her door.

A while longer, Cookie's customer a man about 40 walked out. I watched her outside and she pass me a fierce looks but I was so into the Li Na Sing and Ru En shits so I was heck.

I pushed open her door, gentle no rushing and said in Canto.

"Cookie is being some time." She smiled and ask me to close the door which I am so happy. Then after payment I said, "we have screw up the PSL, you are not in R4 and who is in this room."

I had her attention no bones about it, she was stunned but she said in a Malaysian accent also in Canto. Miki!

The usually she is pissed but I was prepare after issues with Carol the bitch, and Jacqueline too. Cookie called me a ghost! As much as I was angry but I remember in one Hollywood movie, ghost is the top man in CIA or MI6 he is never in the picture. He called and commands the entire force, Cookie you are so not educated.

After the third callings, I knew by experience call girls are woman in the underworld. She knew and aware of rules so I tick her off.

"Still I am your customer and you are no big no small." She nob her cute head which I was tempted that time to kiss her mouth. Which I did during SEX, she was fast and remind me she don't French. I had mistaken her as some body, she pointed to Miki.

Her message to everybody.

"Men who visited call girls are sicko." It brought a smile in my heart, then you have no business to be here girl. I brought up her beauty business and that she try to con $ out of customers. Cookie said.

"If I wanted to operate the business I had no lack of supporters." Which I praise her with that, "I am sure it is but it is never me because I do not have so much $."

So much in the meantime, I am working on my FR now.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Samster

Talking H26R18 Cookie (ex H7R3) $50

10 March 2013, Sunday btw 345 pm to 405 pm

She is a rare Malaysian beauty on par with SYT “R4” Miki, prettier then PRC call girls with a cute temper that I could manage. She uses underworld techniques to scare me off but this country is rule by the old man. She is in our mercy, I am invincible in the Internet and I could crush my enemy, I have patient and experience in RLD after 26 years.

Cookie warns me she would throw eggs at me if she saw me again, she would know I wrote her when her hand phone sounds tonight. She too kept people so she wants to be tough? Cookie also mentions we were cheap in paying $50 yet wanting to post stuffs in the website. However she did not beg me not to post it.

Beauty: 10 she is demure and polite even in pick of angry. Sharp face comes in pretty eyes with black eyelashes. Cute little nose and kissable lips, it is pink in color.

Body: 10 a body that could make man spend much more than $50.

Breasts: rounded 10 a handful I cannot stop cupping them during missionary.

Legs: 10 slim in pretty nice assess.

GF: 9 she knew her places for I am customer. She sends me off by pointing the door she said she has other business to attend to. She also mentions Brother Fornicator who too has pissed her. He said he had MIA, I fake no knowledge whatsoever. All are nonsense.

She wash me b4 session I help myself to cleaning, no after session washing.

HJ and BJ: 10 not bad she used lotion to HJ then followed by cap BJ. I cannot help and cup her beautifully tits. Looking down at her jack black hair and pretty face, soon I was really. She knew and change to a new cap.

Cowgirl: 10 we had make the sounds with both hands I cup her tits.

Missionary: 10 the new bed is not fixed up well, it ramp into the wall and Cookie moan so sweet. Watching her SYT package I cup her tits, took a peck on her lip she tick me off.

The last time she said saw ghost, I put her in the right perspective then I came. To punish her further I held to her slim tight, thrusting her few times more.

RTF: a question of am I a scary cat? I am taken by her beauty however I could never stop mentioning us with that.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
Aida H22r8 was looking hott in her tight fitting red dress but went to check on this forum and was getting scared reading bros comments on her..so decided not to take her
You make the right choice
Old 11-03-2013, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Jacky43 sounds like a big, bad Cookie Monster!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1