The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 29-02-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FoxyThai Nana.
Wanted to RTF Darin again but after seeing Nana previous FR torn me apart.. I am a sucker for responsive sex hungry sluts.. Itchy for variety got the better of me.
No regrets giving Darin a miss.
Nana is equally responsive, accommodative and game for any of my desires.. More of a milf, but wow, a sex hungry energizer bunny if you pushed the right buttons. Superb stamina.
Our lips and tongues like in contact almost the whole time except when engaging in positions needed apart or when I was teasing her skin with the contour of my tongue, and it was like we wanted to rub a layer off them...
Love the slutty response when I licked from her side of the groin, through her side torso, onto her breast, and teasingly missing her nipple... Made her wild..
Naughty Picasso session was equally fun and set both of us on fire..
Employed all the teasing I could recall in foreplay and intercourse in between playful, hard and random trusting and caressing rests...
She enjoyed fast deep trusts. Had her good with variations of doggie till her orifice muscle throbbingly contracting.. Yet she still could take further hard pounding. Only with exclamation of enjoyment. Hats off to her...
What a session.
Want to make sure in tip top condition for next RTF session...
Old 29-02-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mina from Lovehouse

Good location fast response. Mina is a fair skinned long haired lady that is cheerful and funny. We joked alot as we talked about a friend of hers as we got ready.

She made me lie on my back as she lay on top of me before sliding down to play with my nipples with her mouth while running her fingers over my body. Then she sits up and lightly stokes me legs, groin, stomach and chest before going down to my little brother. Good suction and licking which eventually makes for a rock hard reaction. Capped and tried several styles as she lets out pleasurable noises and gives me the give me more look. After I let go we both lie there for several seconds to recover.

After showing I gave her a back massage just for the fun of it and she kept covering giggling and trying to cover her ass as she was afraid that I'd tickle her. All in good fun as we laughed and chatted. After the massage I laid next to her and she gets up and start her acts of sensualness again. She took my flaccid tool in her mouth and worked it til I was erect then the rest is history.

Looks 8/10
Figure 8/10
Skin: fair and smooth
Boobs: B a bit saggy , big nipples that textures like raisins when aroused
Attitude 9/10
Service 9/10
Old 29-02-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
fuzren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfuzren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw a great price offer in Telegram for Anna with $100 with 2 shots.

Despite this being my initial booking, the response and the procedure is amazing shift and smooth, even I had my personal matter have to delay the timing.

Location was convenient for drivers, roadside parking available. It’s a discreet apartment unit with a shared kitchen and bath room. Anna's room, although small in size, was tidy and welcoming.

Upon my arrival, Anna opened the door, presenting herself with a girl-next-door charm, slightly plump and fuller in figure, with a notably pleasant facial structure and a smile that gradually becomes more endearing. She carried herself with a grace that slightly understated her physical attributes. (Please expect some discount from the photo provided from Soi69 though.)

The session included a range of intimate foreplay such as DFK, sensual touch, pussy licking, all of which Anna performed with remarkable patience and enthusiasm.

Particularly memorable was her response during the painting; she encouraged me not to stop, leading to an intensely satisfying moment of orgasm for her.

The main event was surprisingly delightful, marked by an exceptional tightness and warmth pussy that enhanced the experience significantly. We completed the intended two rounds within the hour, a testament to the enjoyable time spent.

Anna proved to be an incredibly amiable and patient companion, making the experience truly worthwhile.

To my surprise, although my booking was at 7pm evening, I was her first customer of the day!

I seldom wrote FR, but this time I made promise to Anna and the genuinely great value she provided compelled me to share my experience.

For those looking for a genuinely warm and friendly encounter at a great price, I highly recommend Anna. Her English is not bad so communication is not an issue.

(Pls up my point if you feel this FR is helpful.)
Old 29-02-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
lmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to behold

May - Galaxy
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=975676&highlight=

When she opened the door i saw a beauty standing behind. Proceeded into her room and after some small talk we went to shower.. sop shower but no issues for me.. after shower went back into the room for real action. Frenched each other for awhile and then i started to pleasure her by licking her nipples, light kisses on her neck and ear.. can hear her moan softly.BJ, would say is above expectation, twisting around the headthen go handless, awesome. Her body is really very nice to bonk. She is the kind will really want me to cum 2 shot. She accommodating to your request. She quite tight and get wet easily once you adjust your pace to her.

Old 29-02-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mena - Galaxy

She is good and bubbly. I like her sweet face, double eye lid and big eyes. looks like Chinese and she speaks Mandarin.

Overall, fun to be with ...loves sex as no need Ky after some naughty foreplay ....quite rare to find this quality in such a young girl.
Old 29-02-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Masterjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cartoon from 365

Walk in immediately greeted by a cutie. Shower sop all done to perfection, can tell she goes the extra mile. When she goes down it feels like heaven, almost misfire... heng ah.

Location 8/10
Looks 8/10
Figure 8/10
Skin: smooth and soft
Boobs: A - B, raisins are sweet looking and gets hard when touched right
BBBJ 10/10 this one must try
FJ 8/10 she loves woof woof
Attitude 10/10 cuteness overload and very customer oriented
Total 9/10 only complain is the toilet is outside room
Old 29-02-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!

FR for Cherry from Love Affair

Easy arrangements with bro okt.

Cherry is pleasant gal. Same as pics, a slight discount but great figures. Tall with no fat, great firm B rack, super smooth. Trimmed P, clean and tight, enjoyed painting and great bonk is many positions despite the late hour. So in all, nice bonk.
Old 01-03-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JTWM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jaslin - https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=976190
OKT : 11/10 Bro Kim T21 super accommodating and smooth
Model Name: Jaslin
Looks : 9/10 looks like Chinese, slight Thai tan. Cute smile.
Body : 9/10 body of a nympho, young tight body with enhanced boobs. Small brownish nips that gets erect when you suck on them.
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 9/10 smiles all the way, I can speak Thai so easy to converse.
RTF : no, too many fishes in F1 dome
Old 01-03-2024, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2055 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

Panda from ClubFriday

Panda is my favourite animal and she did not disappoint. Saw many good reviews and she is my type, so no choice had to book.

Location: Great place, easy to park. Foot soldiers probably take 8 minutes from nearest MRT.

Personality: High octane, friendly, cheerful, bubbly, energetic, fun to be around. Can easily communicate in both English and Chinese. Will talk with you for the first few minutes, she looking for a rich chinese husband lol.

Looks: Cute, luscious lips, short hair, two dimples, wears glasses, thai tan. The ultimate combo wombo that I have never tried yet delivered.

Body: 152cm is accurate, natural small sensitive boobies, smooth skin and smells really nice. Pussy is shaved. Gets super duper wet when suckling and licking her tits or stimulating her clit.

BBBJ: Slow and sensual. Was too slow form y liking so moved on to FJ.

FJ: Fucking horny girl who really loves sex. Pounded her in missionary and doggie and she starts moaning and screaming in JAV audio. I cummed and she was not satisfied saying she haven't cum yet. Well fuck, no choice. Take out my two fingers, shoved it down her pussy and started wrecking it like no tomorrow. After 3 minutes, her pussy clamped and she fell on top of me. My poor hand lathered in pussy juice, took a lick of it -- Yums.

She is flying back today. So only got morning slots left. I would definitely RTF but got work, what a shame. She is literally a sex bunny. I even had to change my 2024 rankings thanks to her.
Old 01-03-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 7
Cheeserath is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeserath is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeserath is a Helpful and Caring Samster

May
From Galaxy
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=975676&highlight=

Look : Sexy hot babe, very attractive.

Body:Slim slender body or i should say seductive body. Young abalone with slight bush and got wet easily, didnt try painting though.

BBBJ:The way she play with your tool is really out of the world

FJ: Bonked her with her eye close and she enjoys it , 2nd shot she cowgirl me for 5min non-stop and stop hold me tight and I do the rest of the job. Both ended up sweaty and tired after i cum.

She is very friendly

Old 01-03-2024, 01:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
mosinman92 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

KinkAngel69
SBF Nick: NIL
Lady: Ami
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes, Enough to make light conversation. Im not much of a talker but it was enough to get some chemistry. Speak clearly and
Looks: 9/10, she good looking to turn you on
Body : 9/10, she thicc. Big ass to spank, big tits to suck on
Boobs: I think enhanced? Big handful to grab onto and eraser nipples to suck and lick
CIM: No
DT: Yes, she took the effort to go down pretty deep on me. Good suction, good tongue work.
AR: No
AJ: Yes, enjoyable and tight.
FJ: 10/10, she's quite accomodating to request for positions. Nice oyster to slurp up and she gets wet if you hit all the right spots. Made her quiver a couple times, caps on and she can take a pounding. She gets so tight if you get her horny. Is a really polite if slightly awkward GFE(tho thats more on me coz Im awkward). Definitely satisfied and not a girl to swipe left on.
Old 01-03-2024, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Lonerangerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Purple
From galaxy
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=975671&highlight=

Body: Slim , medium frame, well proportion

Boob: B very soft and nice to fondle with

BBBJ: Skillful and those fast and furious type with good suction bbbj and not lazy.

FJ: Changed position with a smile, now that is what i call service, not lazy also. Worked very hard to get my 2nd shot off, my engine needed a long time to get warmed up. No complaints nor black face, service oriented.

Old 01-03-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
valiantpounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scarlett from Club friday
(Book slot on Feb 29)
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=972951

Looks: 8/10 actual person looks better then posted photo, very Gnd

Body: 8/10 Her body to boobs portions is perfect , nice body petite size and very slim

Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural soft B cup boobs which is not too big nor small for her size. Sensitive nips and love to be sucked

Frenching: 10/10 Passionate exchange, skillfull tongue and frenching make her more wet. No KY needed.

Bbbj: 9/10 Damn powerful. Lick and suck from tip to balls, can blow for long and gave me at least 10mins of pleasure. Her DT is one of the highlight for me.

Fj: 8/10 tight and warm with nice moan and grabbing my hand to give her deeper and harder. Accommodate with position I request and willing to please. Solid in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

Definitely RTF next Friday again. Cause that will be my only off day of the week.

OKT: Responsive, prompt reply and girls are legit.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2022 / Power: 18
jason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond repute

Nana from FoxyThai

Look:7/10
Boob:Nature small(8)
BBBJ:9/10(slow & DT)auto mode handfree type.Eye contact every few second
FJ;9/10 Energy High.keep on bouncing type.
Overall:RTF material

Remark:Got vibrator at her room chair....
Shiver & grab bedsheet. Roll up eyes...
Old 01-03-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 11
belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!

Arrange to meet Nicky of KinkyThai

Writing a simple FR to share.

face: 8/10 (beautiful hot MILF seductive looking)
body: 8/10 (very slim, tight and curvy figure with dark skin and perky ass)
pussy: 8/10 (shaven and very highly sensentive)
boob: 8/10 (enhance, big and nice for me)
bbbj: 8/10 (good suction, Slow and sensual. Focus on your head. deep throat and very skillful)
Frenching: 8/10 (all the way madly and like lover)
fj: 8/10 (tried a few position, good stereo moaning and very responsive, can take deep and fast pounding)
rtf: yah, be fast as she is going back soon

Conclusion: she was a nice girl, good service. I am happy with it

Thanks bro Mickey for the arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1