The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 28-02-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 18
eyesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstereyesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, agreed with you, she’s truly a gem, too bad she’s leaving soon, I couldn’t meet her before she leave
Thanks for supporting my FR. Hopefully more gems coming our way!
Old 28-02-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 2
darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!

Managed to find some time to RTF Wawa despite my busy schedule.

I'm glad I did because it may be another year or 2 before we see her again.

Tomorrow is her last day working. Not sure if there are any slots left but I'm sure her regulars would have already advanced booked her.

Thanks for the wonderful memories and wish her all the best in her future endeavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness3nity View Post
FR for for Wawa from KinkyThai:

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?p=23094944

I was thrilled to hear the news that Wawa would be back in Singapore today. It had been far too long since I last saw her, nearly a year or maybe even six months. Upon hearing of her return, my excitement was palpable.

Curious about the duration of her stay, I inquired with Wawa about her plans. She mentioned she would only be here for a brief seven days before heading off to Taiwan for further studies, potentially for one to two years. The thought of not seeing her again for such a long time weighed heavy on my mind.

Wawa's exceptional work speaks for itself, and it's no wonder that she garners such a dedicated following among Taiwanese customers. Beyond her skill, her charm is undeniable. With a warm and welcoming demeanor, she effortlessly engages in conversation, leaving everyone she encounters with a smile. Her infectious positivity never fails to uplift those around her.

In addition to her outstanding professionalism, Wawa's intimate services are unparalleled. With a finesse that rivals scenes from professional adult films, she creates an experience that is both exhilarating and unforgettable. Her exquisite appearance, reminiscent of a Japanese beauty, adds an extra layer of allure to her services, leaving clients captivated and eager for more.

Overall, Wawa's return to Singapore is not just a cause for personal joy but also an opportunity for others to experience her exceptional talents. Whether it's her friendly disposition, captivating conversations, or unparalleled expertise in intimate services, she leaves a lasting impression on all who have the pleasure of encountering her.
Old 28-02-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 5
Johnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyxon View Post
Fr for Smile
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=976184

Attitude was very good. Met me at the door with a smile, cheerful throughout the session, asked me several times what I wanted.

Boobs: Natural B nice nipples sensitive

Shower: wash me clean head to toe

Catbath: full body kind like some others I read about but it covers all the important bits

BBJ: was very good, Good suction with lots of tongue action and saliva

FJ: was good, multiple positions initiated by her.

Had a pretty awesome time with smile thanks okt for introing me
Old 28-02-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Audi from OneSiam (https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=975138)

OKT: 7/10 wish OKT was a bit more responsive in the initial booking part. The instructions could have been slightly clearer but overall, still ok.
Location and room: 9/10 on the request of OKT, shall not divulge too much. But OneSiam has always been known to provide one of the most discreet locations and nice rooms

Audi
Looks: 8.5/10 very youthful looks, confirm early 20s. Gives off a little ah lian hipster vibes
Photo accuracy: 80% this is one of the rare instances where the real person looks WAY BETTER than the photos and videos. Not sure why the photos she looked stiff and awkward but in person is quite pretty
Boobs: 9/10 wow. A very beautiful pair of natural C cup boobs. She has a nice semblance of what some would call “torpedo tits”, where the shape is heavier on the bottom of the boobs but somewhat still perky
Figure: 9/10 with most of my recent bonks were girls who had huge D cup and above boobs but either chubby or bbw, Audi is legit slim. While her boobs aren’t as big as those heavyweight boobs, she made it up with a quite skinny frame and still sizeable boobs.
Complexion: 8/10 her skin tone is very much like those local Chinese girls. Not the smoothest though, can feel some rough patches
Frenching: yes
Painting: yes but very short
Bbbj: 8/10 surprisingly good because she felt a bit green
FJ: 8/10 not PSE and neither too amateur. She likes it slow and steady, so cannot pump fast and furious. But if you go slow, you are rewarded with some very sensual vibes of her riding
Gfe: 7/10 feels more like a friend than a girlfriend
Attitude: 8/10 a very cheerful and vibrant disposition, can talk about anything. Communication not an issue as she knows quite a bit of English

Overall, it was a very enjoyable session. Room was nice, girl was nice, service was also nice.
Old 28-02-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 9
freqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Lin from Xfac

Usual central hunting ground. But long time no bonk, had to remember very hard how to go to the spot...

Great room spacious. But small toilet, barely fit myself, let alone 2 person.

Lin was very slutty looking with enhanced tits. Tongue fight super on point, non stop lashing.

Killer was her bj. Almost exploded right there.

Her room had nice night light to luminate the room. Doggying her, seeing the shadow was the wildest. Unloaded both times in doggy.

Great bonk, great gal...
Old 28-02-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Slideitoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aries - Foxythai
Ariel - Foxythai

It’s been some time since I last visited DOME 1 due to the number of fake FRs around which often misled brothers like me. However, during my two recent visit to Aries and Ariel from Foxythai, I’m amazed by the accuracy of the photos provided by the OKT. It’s like 9/10 similar or even better in real life! The last time I had such an encounter was with Yam from another stable.

Service wise, both of them delivered what they are suppose to do and the chemistry with them was present when we were doing the deed. Moans were pretty real and looks like they were enjoying too and this was a major factor for me too.

All in all, if you wish to bonk a SYT with pretty face, you can try either Aries or Ariel (leaving in 2 days).
Old 28-02-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2055 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

FR for May, Galaxyxscorts

OKT: Fast and responsive. Took the first slot of the day as I was already eyeing her the night before.
Location: About 4 mins walk from MRT linked mall. Don't really like this place as it is run down. Soundproofing also not great..
Personality: Step into the room, she will greet you respectfully. Hand over money also, will give thanks in Thai gesture. Cannot speak English. Quite shy but will hug and kiss you like a gf.
Face and Body: 23 years old. Cute face, high forehead. Looks like the photo with thai tan. Height wise she is definitely not 160, more like 166-ish. Quite tall, so I was caught off guard. One of the best parts is her complexion and skin. It's very smooth and soft like a baby. Soft boobs and soft butt too. Can tell is a young girl hahah. Boobs are A with lovely brown nipples to suckle on. Gets turned on with light flicking/licking.
Pusspuss: Amazon jungle, unshaven. Sensitive clit. Rubbing it turns her on. Lovehole is super duper tight. Fingered her and she likes it. Needed a while to put in 2 fingers, thats when she the moaning really intensified. Also, took awhile for me to enter as she was so tight. Open to many positions
BBBJ: My tank was empty due to Pumpuy the day before. Ended up finishing with a 20 minute blowjob session. Slow and sensual, licks tip and balls. Big doe eyes, will look at you and suck. Eventually eats my rod whole, pushed her head down and asked for lots of deepthroat where i finally CIM. She took it like a champ and kept blowing me until I was completely empty. Tipped her a bit because I felt bad lol.

Overall a good session with a young tight bodied girl. Small boob haters can give a miss.
Old 28-02-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Natcha (kinkithai)
Date : 28/2/24
Damage : $140

Okt: Fast respond and clear instructions.
I was Natcha regular during her last tour and she remembers me. Ice broken easily and as she hug me and led me into the room. She was wearing a cream dress with nothing inside, damn… see her nips through dress. She proceed to help me undress and I walk into shower. After a while, she walked into shower with me and asked me to soap her down. From shoulders to her big boobs from behind her. She turn around and soap me up as well. Started tugging my rod and using her boobs to soap me up. Damn. Washed up and proceed to bed.
Looks: young and cute. Girl next door kind. Her features are beautifully crafted. You will definitely turn heads if she walked pass.
Body: 9.5/10 She is curvy and with pair of C-D cup boobies with suckable nips. Boobs soft to the touch and feels natural.
French: Good technique and takes initiative to tongue fight you.
BBBJ: 9.5/10 started with French and catbath all over and slowly going down. Engulf my rod and give me deep throat and gagging herself on my rod. Damn good as Natcha side lick my rod and suck my balls with slurpy sound. I had to stop her as the sensation is just too good.
FJ: 9.5/10 Caps on and she started to slowly insert cowgirl style and she can really ride well. Can see my rod going in deep and up till the head. Damn tight as can feel the wrap on my rod as she ride. Can see her big boobies swaying as she rides and Natcha take my hands to rub her boobs and nips while riding me. Riding stamina is great and I had to switch up if not 1 position I can cum already.
Switch to missionary and she is naturally juicy and she helps to guide me in, can feel tightness as I inch my way in… As I pump her, she pull me down and French me, whispering to go faster. Natcha can take a good pounding as I rested her legs on my shoulders to allow me to go deeper. Keep asking to fxxk her faster and deeper and the dirty talk makes me feel in control. In the end, Sensation is too good to withhold and done deed. She helped to clean me up and even shower with me again and soap me up. Back onto bed and she lay beside me and we had a good chat. The GFE is through the roof.
She will look me in the eyes and initiate to French me and sweet talk to me during the 2nd round and feels damn pampered by Natcha.
Rtf: YES. Natcha is “THE GEM”. She is very patient and service wise, great attitude and treat me like bf. No Commerical feel at all. One of the top sessions I’ve encountered. Ever…
Old 29-02-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, agreed with you, she’s truly a gem, too bad she’s leaving soon, I couldn’t meet her before she leave
This girl really not bad (per my prev FR for her), I think she's one of the best bonks I've had so far (not that I've had many), not just because of her looks and stats, but I think her service and attitude make the whole experience very enjoyable, really like having fun with your girlfriend
Old 29-02-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
This girl really not bad (per my prev FR for her), I think she's one of the best bonks I've had so far (not that I've had many), not just because of her looks and stats, but I think her service and attitude make the whole experience very enjoyable, really like having fun with your girlfriend
Yea Bro, I think she’ll be my best bonk so far in 2024

Service oriented lady with the youth and looks

How she’ll be returning to the shore again
Old 29-02-2024, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
h3ro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Just saw Mena finally on promotion price from GX, no brain to book my rtf session with her again, chemistry highest this time like bonking your true lover, action started immediately from the moment i stepped in the room and we both undressed to naked within seconds and started fighting on bed for a nonstop 90min to finish 3 shots over her boob, butt and face, damn shiok and tired but so sexified. Such a submissive ceiling high GFE gem at this price is a must go.
Looks like i got a target for afternoon!
Old 29-02-2024, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mixerknight is Cool - loads of Potential

Smile

Looks: 8.5/10 Looks as similar to photos as it is

Body: 8/10, slim and petite, can easy carry to bonk, nice ass for doggie

Boobs: 8/10, just nice for her frame natural soft and nice to grab

BBBJ: 9/10 slow and sensual with lot of suction and slurping sound.Know how to suck and lick well. A cock sucker. she will keep on going if never ask to stop

FJ: 8.5/10, love her wetness, and she is very tight.Bonk her deep, hard and long and she was moaning and whining

Attitude: 10/10 good as she keep smiling throughout the whole session. Very hardworking keep trying to offer me with all she got.

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=976184
Old 29-02-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Stable: 7th Heaven
Horse: Aurora RTF

For those who didn't see my last post on Aurora, I mentioned that she was a professional masseuse and she got this cock massage thing but I didn't know what it was. Now I know liao, it's called Zhua Long Jin 抓龙筋. I also mentioned I didn't get to try her massage.

Here is a link to my previous post:
https://sammyboy.today/showpost.php?...stcount=112964

For the last few days, I kept seeing non stop FR after FR on their telegram talking about her massage and overall ang pai skills. The skills part I know liao but this massage thing, I see the FR until whole day in office can't stop thinking. I also can't stop thinking of her boobs. I fucking love her boobs sooooo much.

I managed to secure the last slot at 12am. Today, she greeted me in her sexy lingerie wearing a blazer. She's so fucking sexy my cock straight away start tingling. She took about 3 secs to recognize me and she was so happy to see me. She hugged me and kissed me for so long and told me that because of my first FR she got many customers and quite a few people quoted my FR thats why she knows its me.

I will always send the ladies the pics I choose to use for their FR, but for me, I don't ever show them the FR itself cos I don't want them to feel demeaned etc. But this is only my personal opinion out of my respect for them. I have no comments if other bros choose to do so.

I told her today I was super duper tired and I really want to try the massage and 抓龙筋 things I've been seeing reviews about. I never tried this before, I only heard about it.

She put on this black hot pants and told me to lie down flat on my back and started my pressing my feet. She slowly massaged all the way up and eventually sat on me like on cowgirl position and started doing this weird poking thing starting from my solar plexus down to my tummy and kidney areas. Then she told me, you don't drink enough water, very bloated, I will help you. Like... huh? How you going to help me? Help me drink water? lol. Afer about 2mins of doing this, I suddenly kept burping nonstop. She giggled and told me, this is exactly what she meant. What the actual fuck is going on here, am I going to a FL or chinese sensei?

And just like bro StamniaDick said, she gave explanation every step of the way. I was really quite mind blown. After that, just like bro StaminaDick, she told me to get into doggie position and do the 抓龙筋 for me. It felt awkward and weird for me at first but by god it was heavenly. Massage around the ass, then the groin, then the balls etc etc. After that she told me to lie back down on my back and she continued this 抓龙筋 thing, massage my groin and cock area. I got abit water come out so I paiseh, she told me this is normal, means it working.

I just closed my eyes and let her work her magic. Then she said to me, look, your cock change colour liao. So I opened my eyes and wtf really sia. She told me now got 2 colour and not so red dunno what dunno what because now my blood is flowing properly. She said we men use our cock to do many things, but everytime we go massage, its always massage other places and not the cock. So build up pressure over time is not good.

Also when she massaged my back, she knew exactly where my specific problem area was. I didn't tell her, she was the one that told me. She really is a pro.

Bro......................... Seriously man........... WTF is going on?.

By the way, through this while process, I had full view of her perfect boobies and I couldn't stop staring and once in a while i will boink boink. That view man.

After that as I was so super relaxed and my eyes were closed, she started blowing me. Blow for a good 10-15mins. I didn't say a single word, fucking heavenly at that point I just lay there and enjoyed myself.

I only bonked her in 1 position, missionary and she asked me to snap some shots of her which I happily obliged. I asked her if I could cum on her beautiful boobies. Not only did she say yes, she asked me to FF her until I came as well.

After I came, I went to take tissue to help her clean up, but she said wait, ask me take a nice shot for her with my soldiers on her boobs so that I can see it anytime I want.

Bros.......... This fucking service I really really never experienced before. I am not an old bird. I don't claim to have bonked for years or have alot of experience. But this lady is so damn amazing I never had anything better. How am I going to bonk anyone else after she leaves? Now I finally understand why shes so popular.

You know the best part? I was her 8th customer today. All bookings were 90min for her today, and yet she gave me this kind of service. I can't even imagine how tired she was. Knn if my boss give me this kind of work load my face will black like fuck lor.

Apologies for the lengthy post but this is really an experience I never had before I just wanted to share with everyone.

If this is not super ang pai, I really don't know what is.

PS: she really appreciates men who shave or at least trim she told me. Much cleaner and she enjoy giving blowjob more. So.... If you want super good and long one, you know what to do la hor. Hehe.

As usual, please enjoy my live pics.

Last edited by KCmePLZ; 04-03-2024 at 11:57 PM.
Old 29-02-2024, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 11
qwerty555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwerty555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Moet
Club Friday

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=974748

Look: 8.5/10
It's her in the photo, she looks good. Roughly around mid twenties with strong CFM look.

Body: 9/10
Very toned body like model, got the curves and really looks good. Good body for bonking imo.

Boobs: 8.5/10
Quite big, C cup boobs. She finds it ticklish but still let me lick her nips till she can't control. Guess it is her sensitive spot.

Bbbj: 9/10
Great sucker, she slowly take her time to let me enjoy. Very hardworking and long duration. Let me relax and enjoy the service.

Frenching: 8/10
Quite good, passionate and wild type especially when you pump her

FJ: 9.5/10
Tight and accommodate all my requests for various positions. Wild lady and good in servicing. She love it when i go abit hardcore and ask me not to stop.

GFE: 9.5/10
Very hardworking and good attitude. Can alternate between PSE and GFE as per your request.

Overall: 9/10

RTF: yes will find a free time to come back again.
Old 29-02-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2233 / Power: 23
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by porega View Post
Olive Club Friday

Just a short FR for Olive from Club Friday .Had her for today's breakfast and felt that she deserved a FR for her service and looks.

One of the best experience i had. Her plus points are her service oriented attitude and her good looking face. Give me non stop Bj as soon as I reach the bathroom. Fuck her in many positions and her moans reminds me of my sweet high school gf. Solid when doing CG/RCG/Missionary. A good kisser too when she rides. The negative point maybe she is not for boob lover.

Thanks bro CF for the arrangement.

Great FR thanks! Indeed she looks very hot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1