The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-02-2013, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tupac393 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All Petain FR experience

Yes bros,I was there last Saturday and cookie is back.I decided to take her but her service standard was so poor that Im not rtfing anymore.I think she probably came back to rip us of our hard earned money one last time before she goes back and enjoys.I urge bros not to encourage such slip short services.
After having cookie,I felt unsatisfied so I took Jolene.Jolene's services seem to have improved and she is more friendly now.Could chit chat with her and her handjob was heavenly.Seems like even Jolene who is discouraged is performing better than cookie.
Old 21-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 13
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Wait! Don't zap!

I was in PT last night, see-see, look-look and in H07R03, door was open for business.

I thank you!
Yes, I also saw her two days ago.
Old 21-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallisan View Post
Isn't that somewhat like a freak show? How does the overall picture look like... scary or not?
Service n friendliness wise are actually ok n commando type, boob actually quite a handful too.

Scary? Let's just say I wont rtf that soon.
Old 21-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Transducer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazzy View Post

Cnfm or not confirm? Few days ago i went down always see cookie's door closed. But the red light always on. Got one bro waited long enuff outside at last siam door never open. Any other bros cn cnfm she's really back to work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac393 View Post
Yes bros,I was there last Saturday and cookie is back.I decided to take her but her service standard was so poor that Im not rtfing anymore.I think she probably came back to rip us of our hard earned money one last time ...
..I felt unsatisfied so I took Jolene.Jolene's services .... even Jolene who is discouraged is performing better than cookie.
Confirm returned. services dropped tremendously like bro said. Tried that day cookie licked my nipples only 10secs wet gel Hj less 30secs proceeded Bj like 30secs and next final fj whether u cum or not!
Old 21-02-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
kallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Service n friendliness wise are actually ok n commando type, boob actually quite a handful too.

Scary? Let's just say I wont rtf that soon.
cancer should be scary..... always see those pictures on the ciggy pkts of smoking cancer.... damn disgusting.
Old 21-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cnfm or not confirm? Few days ago i went down always see cookie's door closed. But the red light always on. Got one bro waited long enuff outside at last siam door never open. Any other bros cn cnfm she's really back to work?
walau bro, u know or duno one! door closed but red light always on means she is in la! means biz very good, busy making money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuDan View Post
Made 2 wasted trips down to PT on consecutive days specifically to look for Cookie. No sign of her. You deserved to be zapped for bullshit!
how come so many ppl say they see her working but u cannot see her working despite going on 2 consecutive day ah .. jin a bo?
somemore u stil say 1 2 zap people .. next time wait for more bro to confirm info first ..
Old 21-02-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
walau bro, u know or duno one! door closed but red light always on means she is in la! means biz very good, busy making money!

how come so many ppl say they see her working but u cannot see her working despite going on 2 consecutive day ah .. jin a bo?
somemore u stil say 1 2 zap people .. next time wait for more bro to confirm info first ..
I know bro.. Inside? Everytime walk2, come back still nvr ever see her open door or sitting there. Im live here nw in pt. kiko nt in, da s shud come back yesterday but lights off today. Knn sian go ct square walk2, later cm back see cookie. Any bros cn update live whether she's in right here right now??!!!
Old 21-02-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
I know bro.. Inside? Everytime walk2, come back still nvr ever see her open door or sitting there. Im live here nw in pt. kiko nt in, da s shud come back yesterday but lights off today. Knn sian go ct square walk2, later cm back see cookie. Any bros cn update live whether she's in right here right now??!!!
Bro Zazzy,

If you really want cookie's services, then you need to queue up at her door and wait for her to open her door for you. If you walk around pertain and come back for her, she might have opened her door while you have just step out and you know there are always some other bros wanted her services too.

Unless you are like me, don't like to wait. Therefore I did not have a chance to take her services loh
Old 21-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

i dun know y u can't see her but i can guess ..
she is juz back from her 1n1/2 month break, so her regulars are booking her.
i duno but maybe she could be waiting for them inside, behind her closed door, or resting before her next booking at dat moment u were there.
maybe try waiting for a few more days for these bookings to clear n then u will surly get to see her.
she's one hot angpai.. zzzzzling .... petain numbor 1
- to me la ...but some ppl will not agree n will/had zap me, but i will say it again - she's petain numbor 1 !
Old 21-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

yep. pacnet ia also right. u can't walk around. u got to wait there at the door.
Old 21-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Yes!!! Get to see cookie finally today, think during her break time, she came out of her room to go to the kitchen to grab sumting. At first sight, didnt look appealing to me. I dont knw about her service, she has quite a deep tone voice. Coorect me if im wrong. End up with jolene. Im a fan of her. For looks wise i dont think cookie is the prettiest.

My top four chio wl:
1: Jolene
2: Nikki
3: Kiko
4: Joey

Just my choice. Still yet to see da s and miki.
Old 22-02-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
ione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys went to petain yesterday (thursday) and am here again to contribute my FR. went straight to h12 r15 joey's room as her room was constantly closed on my last trip there. this time it was opened and tink she was watching some video as she was looking at her hp and smiling to herself. i was somewhat attracted by tat smile and so in i went.

after the usual washing, she asked me to stand in front of the bed and she proceeded with the catbath followed by BJ. then, i sat on the edge of the bed and she continued to blow me. next, she asked me to go into doggie position and proceeded with AR. First time getting me ass licked and i would say i didn't really enjoy it very much. would rather spend the time on other stuff as every min really counts!

anyway, i just let her do her stuff and then she asked me to lie down and continued with BJ and then she capped me and continued blowing for a while and then we started the fj in missionary. she let out a few fake moans as i pumped her and after a few min, we switched to doggie and she turned silent and just laid there motionless... i felt tat time was almost up and so i quickened my pace and cum into the cd to finish off.

would again include comparisons with the other 2 ang pais tat i tried b4 - kico and pat

Looks: 7/10 (i tink tat kico and pat are prettier than she is, and another thing is tat somehow she always seems to have tat bad mood face...)

Boobs: 7/10 (smaller than both kico's and pat's i tink.)

Body: 8/10 (quite small frame like pat.)

BJ: 8/10 (good tongue action on my dick and good suction as well. only thing was tat when i tried to caress her head during the bj, she pushed my hand away. maybe she tot i wanted to force her head down...)

Service: 7.5/10 (not as friendly as kico and pat. other than tat, the bj and catbath was still quite good. a few fake moans here and there.)

RTF: dun tink so as i feel tat she's not really tat good in terms both of looks and service.

read from some of the posts tat cookie's back! so she's definitely at the top of my list of WLs to try on my next trip.
Old 22-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

Here my fr on jolene:

went to petain on tuesday, went there ard 6. There are many ppl ard as ppl just cm back frm work. Walk in and out of every house to choose my bonk queen. Kiko not ard, cookie as per usual lights on door always close. Many ppl keep peeping at her door from ouside of house 7. Went to h11, jolene's door open! Everyone peep inside including me and one ah pek as she was bz playing with her hp. He look at me, i look at him. Dunno he wants to go in or not. So i zoom inside!. Haha too slow la. she strips while looking in the mirror and i quickly strip myself. As usual she wash me. Ask me to lie down and she catbath me. While licking my nips, got some moans here and there. Then webt straight to cap me and bj me. Her bj got this tornado twirling feeling. Suction was gd. The way she look at me while bj, wow!!! Buey tahan. Changed to a cap n she went on top of me. Her cunt feels warm initially, i pump her while its hot, after that change to missionary, i hug her while pumping, meanwhile i kissed and smell her on the neck. Shiok!! . Change to doggie, grabbed her boobs pump3 still my load did not release(bcoz i pcc before a went down). She ask me whether i know here got timing and i said yes 15-20mins right..timing alrty ard 20mins. She ask me hj till cum ok? I said okok last ok? u on top, i below. Then pump3 still no release. She said she's tired. Time's up she wash herself and told me to wash up myself(maybe i took so long now ard 30mins). After i washing i kiss her gd bye till we meet again. Sucky feeling dint get to release my load. Tinking her pussy is not that TIGHT.

Looks: 8.5/10( stil looking young, cute n pretty)

Boobs: 7/10 (tink B cup with pointed pink nips, just a handful)

Body: 8/10 (slim body with smooth skin)

BJ: 8/10 (she knows how to play with her tough on my dickhed, suction gd)

Service: 8/10 ( friendly, girflrind feeling, cute when talking to me in malay( cus im mly).

RTF: will do, mayb cus of her looks, service wise normal. Will try other WLs.
Old 22-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here my fr on jolene:

went to petain on tuesday, went there ard 6. There are many ppl ard as ppl just cm back frm work. Walk in and out of every house to choose my bonk queen. Kiko not ard, cookie as per usual lights on door always close. Many ppl keep peeping at her door from ouside of house 7. Went to h11, jolene's door open! Everyone peep inside including me and one ah pek as she was bz playing with her hp. He look at me, i look at him. Dunno he wants to go in or not. So i zoom inside!. Haha too slow la. she strips while looking in the mirror and i quickly strip myself. As usual she wash me. Ask me to lie down and she catbath me. While licking my nips, got some moans here and there. Then webt straight to cap me and bj me. Her bj got this tornado twirling feeling. Suction was gd. The way she look at me while bj, wow!!! Buey tahan. Changed to a cap n she went on top of me. Her cunt feels warm initially, i pump her while its hot, after that change to missionary, i hug her while pumping, meanwhile i kissed and smell her on the neck. Shiok!! . Change to doggie, grabbed her boobs pump3 still my load did not release(bcoz i pcc before a went down). She ask me whether i know here got timing and i said yes 15-20mins right..timing alrty ard 20mins. She ask me hj till cum ok? I said okok last ok? u on top, i below. Then pump3 still no release. She said she's tired. Time's up she wash herself and told me to wash up myself(maybe i took so long now ard 30mins). After i washing i kiss her gd bye till we meet again. Sucky feeling dint get to release my load. Tinking her pussy is not that TIGHT.

Looks: 8.5/10( stil looking young, cute n pretty)

Boobs: 7/10 (tink B cup with pointed pink nips, just a handful)

Body: 8/10 (slim body with smooth skin)

BJ: 8/10 (she knows how to play with her tough on my dickhed, suction gd)

Service: 8/10 ( friendly, girflrind feeling, cute when talking to me in malay( cus im mly).

RTF: will do, mayb cus of her looks, service wise normal. Will try other WLs.
Well done , Keep it up ,Nice FR ...
Old 22-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
she has quite a deep tone voice. Coorect me if im wrong. End up with jolene. Im a fan of her. For looks wise i dont think cookie is the prettiest.
yep, she sometimes speaks in a low voice.
u see jolene oredi yan li chu xishi liao ah ...hehehh

upz for ur fr for xishi swee ! swee!
ya, sometimes she can get impatient if u take too long. how many times hav u visited her?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1