The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 23-02-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
whenlust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staggermite View Post
And of course if you are new to the stable and have no reputation around, the OKT's are definitely going to prioritize their regulars or more senior chiongsters.
mai ah neh lah... sometimes OS stable also make me this newbie steam mah... but i also talk so much, now got rep liao? need a visible points system to "have" rep meh?
Old 24-02-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 10
Staggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whenlust View Post
mai ah neh lah... sometimes OS stable also make me this newbie steam mah... but i also talk so much, now got rep liao? need a visible points system to "have" rep meh?
You think you have rep, then you have rep lor. Hopefully the OKT's feel that way too. GLHF
Old 24-02-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
whenlust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You think you have rep, then you have rep lor. Hopefully the OKT's feel that way too. GLHF
Happy Friday brother and to all happy bonkings~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshinBen View Post
Whether you are real or wad, others can see. Will up your points later
appreciate you bro if you want to, cant guarantee the points stay with me HAHA
Old 24-02-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
BenchmarkHDD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kate from The Good Times

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=975561

Okt: First booking with Nicky. Very responsive. Effortless arrangement with video instruction (I appreciate that)
Room: Clean hotel room with a king size bed.
Looks: 10/10 Much better than picture +10%. Definitely a head turning beauty.
Body: well maintained (told me she loves sports) smooth skin with enhanced C headlight.
English: Good enough for basic conversation without Google translate
Gfe: 9/10 Sweet voice, all smiles and very sociable. Initiate good conversation. Help undressed me and fold the clothes neatly..
Bath: together after she striped me. Clean me top to bottom, in and out, joyous experience.
Catbath: After the wetbath comes the catbath. I sat on the edge of bed and she started the action tasting every inch of my body and slowly moving south towards the pole. Sensual tongue teasing around groin area before moving up the pole with light sucking.
AR: 10/10 Slowly moving further south, she gave a good 7 to 8 minutes of cleaning and poking of my hole. Best I have so far.
Bbbj: 9/10 Smooth transition to sensual lickings and slowly moving back to the pole. Surrender my first shot by her tongue work.
Massage: 7/10. After clean up, she offer massage. Normal decent massage constantly checking if strength is ok. She told me she learnt it from her own massage session...
Fj: 8/10 After massage, she ask if I am ready for 2nd s. Of course I am, rode me hard up and down for few minutes, and switch to missionary with long Frenching. Her moan and sexy looks definite will turn up your desire.

I go for mystery bonk, so really a nice surprise to serve by a gem. Thanks Nicky for that.

Rtf: definitely rtf.
Old 24-02-2024, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 20
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

FR for Linda (LUST365) 23 Feb 2024

$180/2/90

Location: Usual G area, very convenient for drivers as got nearby basement carpark. Quite a distance if taking MRT. Discreet Apartment. Provide proper towel for shower.

Looks 7.5/10: She is pretty no doubt but not those that I will choose say in an agogo or club. Abit of blemish on the face.

Boobs 9/10: B cup. Scores high as suit her body very well.

Body 10/10: SYT and slim type. I am a sucker for such bodies that's why I chose to book her. Highly recommended if you like SYT.

Shower service 5/10: Washed alone as the toilet is quite small but doesn't matter.

BBBJ 9/10: Started licking my nipples and did a good 10 mins of BBBJ.

DFK -/10: Didn't try as she told me she got a sore throat.

FJ 9.5/10: She is tight, started with her riding and I exploded within 15 mins in missionary after some hard banging. Rested for a good 20 mins before 2nd shot, same level of BBBJ and some banging but got soft, probably tired from my travel as I just landed at 930pm and book the last slot at 12pm. Opted for HJ.

GFE 8.5/10: I was not rushed and she is quite hardworking despite her long day. Very friendly personality.

RTF: Very rare I will RTF as I prefer new faces unless someone very special.
Old 24-02-2024, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 3
allardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of light

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=975677&highlight=

FR for Anny from Galaxyxscorts

Anny IRL look sweeter than photo posted. Kept smiling when i step in her room and high GFE

Figure was slim and meat at the right place, especially her perky round meaty ass. Natural boobs with sensitive pointer nipps, suck and lick her nips she gets more horny and enjoy foreplay with her

Blowjob suction strong. Handsfree mode and deepthroat offered. Lick my whole shaft well and lower part lots of her slummy saliva. Can blow for long

Fuckjob was accomodative and we had tried few positions, love pounding her and grab on her boobs, her face expression damn horny and pound her deep and long till i release my cum.

Anny satisfied and willing to serve me well. Worth spending and she is not a time watcher.
Old 24-02-2024, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 3
ipman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

May From Galaxyxscorts

Look: 8/10 80% similar to the photo, mid 20s, nice and sexy look
Body: 9/10 nice proportion, curvy at the right area
Pussy: 9/10 clean and no smell.
Kiss/French: 8/10 slow type, can tongue fight
Bath: 8/10 got foreplay, use boobs rub on my body and BBBJ
BBJ/CIM: 9/10: slow type, medium suction, last 10 mins
Massage: 8/10 can do massage, not piano type, keep arouse me during the massage
FJ 9/10: I think she can do any position, Very nice fig to look at when lying down got access to her boobs to play with
Overall 9/10: Good service, not in rush, no commercial feel.
RTF: Yes

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=975676&highlight=
Old 24-02-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oldboy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name 名字: SMILE

Looks 样貌/颜值 : Really lives up to the name and very smiley. Is chio, won't regret.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : I'm not good with ages but probably < 30
Body 身材 : Natural and curvy, nice shaven too
Boobs 胸部 : Natural and cute
Kissing 接吻 : Minimal
Catbath 全身漫游 : NA
BBBJ 无套口交. : Good effort
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : No smell
FJ 爱爱 : Both times very hardworking, tight and wet.
GFE 女朋友感 : Felt more like FWB, friendly and playful
Massage 按摩 : offered but I didn't take it up

📝 *Overall Experience:* Great location with a decent girl. Worth a try!
Old 24-02-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclearsn2rock View Post
Hahah confirm ONESIAM lor who else, trash OKT!

He only do regular business, one day regular stop chionging he can close shop
quality assured, you see what you get but usually you get better. he has so many regulars he don't need new business.
Old 24-02-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Haha it is normal bro, get used to it. A lot of accusations being thrown around when most of them have either never bonked with this stable or just targeting them for other various reasons. Write legit FR for them also kena down rep by some retards who think they damn cool, but don't dare to leave their username. The ones who have tried their stable and been a regular will know the truth. No need to try and please or argue with some of these clowns. At the end of the day, just bonk and be happy. Ain't like their opinion going to affect our experience anyway
let them be. those who are regulars will know this is a legit stable. don't know why the sudden flood of anti messages.
Old 24-02-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
alanlim78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took Meena 90mins session yesterday
$130/2s
Telegram Promo
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=975535&highlight=

OKT : Fast response from OKT given clear instructions

Looks Pretty, fair skin GND.

Body petite syt slim body. With maybe puppy fats around her body, which makes her body just nice to fuck.

Pussy clean and shave

Boobs real boobs, perked up ass

BBBJ slow and sensual, can see she really wants to suck my soul out of me, all the way keep “Gluck Gluck Gluck” the sounds filling the room

Responsive and accommodating to different position. She will moan louder as you thrust harder.

RTF: Highly recommended. Its worth it coming back for the good massage + bonk.

Old 24-02-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
suspatekka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=975343&highlight=

FR for View from fairiesfinder

Beautiful and nice looking lady as posted by OKT
Slime toned body frame with B+ size boobs.
Fair skin and have a nice and perky natural assets.
Frenching was intense and GFE is over the max meter.
Her BBBJ is the best that i've ever tried
Skillful with lot of slurping sound and deepthroat.
Able to perform 69 and pussy was wet, tight and tasty with no smell.
FJ was great and flexible with multiple position changes, sexy horny soft moans to keep me high.
Service standard was high and good, go all the way with no short cut.

She has a bubbly, chatty and friendly character.

VIew is a MUST TRY for all bros. Do not miss her.

OKT quick and swift in response.

Will RTF for sure.

Last edited by suspatekka; 24-02-2024 at 04:02 PM.
Old 24-02-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
footbon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=975081&highlight=
Fr Tip this morning 24 Feb 10am

Looks: 8/10 ( Pretty Girl with Fair Skin ,very cheerful)
Boobs: 8/10 (Real natural B+ cups with sensitive nipples, nice and soft to touch. )
Body: 9/10 ((my type of body - her skin is damn nice and supple)
BBBJ: 8.5 (This one solid deep-throat. Slurpy aggressive handsfree blow. Surely cim in no time)
FJ: 7.5 (very tight and wet. Did couple of position before exploded all load in her mouth)
Overall service is above average , accommodating.
Old 24-02-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for FT Aylin (A few backlogs to clear)

Was feeling burnt out from work and was browsing through SBF and saw the pic FT. Having 2 new ladies and decide to ask operator to randomly assign me 1 of them.

Arrived at location and when door opened there it was, i was assigned to Aylin. Looks wise it’s definitely her. No surprises here. Lady was shy so rejected having any pics to be taken in fear that her parents would know about her work here.

Proceeded to room where she assisted to strip me all the while sticking her body to mine (a very sticky lady. lol). Once we in our birthday suit, we proceeded to shower where she showered me like a baby. Very attentive in cleaning every part of me. Not much shower action as it was really small.

Dried up and proceeded to bed where she frenched first before starting her catbath and proceed to her BBBJ. Slow and Sensual type. I was literally a dead fish due to tiredness from work and just let her do everything.

Once ready, caps up and got her to mount on me. A super super hardworking person where she ride nearly for 20 mins before me ending shot 1. Feels good to be lazy sometimes.

Overall, Aylin is a very attentive FL to your needs and always wanting to ensure that you have a good time. Hardworking FL who is not afraid to tire herself out.
Old 24-02-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 3
bulletman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybulletman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=975083&highlight=

FR for Jinny (FairiesFinder)
Very quick and smooth booking experience

Looks - She has a sweet look and her smile is really pretty.
Boobs: Boobs all natural and around B, great to suck and fondle and she sensitive to that.
Body - Good curvy meaty ass for doggy.
BBBJ - Good enough. Can see she put in effort twisting her head around as she go down on my 2IC. Started soft and slow then she went in hard. Nearly CIM.
Frenching - she pounced on me and french for a very long time, which i enjoyed
Painting - She was moaning away, very sensitive and kept moving her body, very wet. Had a similar reaction when i was licking away her protruding nipples.
FJ - Doggy was very good, her butt is soft and bouncy, made for doggy, very flexible and accommodating to other positions
GFE - Made me feel like i'm having sex with a new gf. Cuddled after first shot and showered me with lots of hugs and kisses. Really put in effort to talk despite the language barrier
Overall service is above average , accommodating.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1