The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
amyouanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Nice share ggbro! Please continue..
Old 26-03-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Bro, jia you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
So the delivery arrived after three days, on 23/03.

Me: Hey there, what are you doing? Your 'delivery' has arrived.

C: What delivery?

Me: The thing bought at zalora

C: Oh so fast? Thought MCO delivery will be seriously affected.

Me: Yes, I'm surprised too... you want to come over for dinner then I can pass you the parcel as well? I'm planning to cook rib eye today... we'll have the dinner early because it's getting more strict now in roadblocks with the army also out on the streets.

C: What time?

Me: Say 3pm? I'll go the supermarket near your place to buy the ingredients then will fetch you.

C: Okay, my parents said I have to be home before 7pm

Me: Sure, should be fine, because I'll start preparing and cooking once we reached home.

C: Ok

So at 2pm I went to buy the required ingredients and proceed to fetch C and then back to home.

Me: hey help yourself ya.. watch tv or whatever, I'll start the preparation.

C: Okay.. I'll watch tv then

Me: Ok...

So i started the prepping etc and leave her to watch tv. Like the last time, she is wearing a tshirt and short pants, typical home attire. After 15mins when I go check on her, I saw that she has felled asleep on the sofa. So I tapped her shoulder.

Me: Very sleepy ah?

C: Ya, felt very sleepy, maybe last night didn't slept well

Me: you want to go to my room to nap? it'll be more comfortable

C: Harr.. no need la... i sleep here can already...

Me: its ok, come, I turn on the aircon for you... later almost can eat then I wake u up

C: OK, can see how your room looks like how also

Once inside my room...

C: wah your room so tidy, not like boys' room....

Me: haha ya.... I just tidied up my room this morning, otherwise wont dare ask you come take your nap here. I just changed bed sheets this morning, so its clean, you can sleep without worry, haha

C: Ok... you go continue your cooking, later then wake me up

Me: Ok.. the aircon control is here. You adjust yourself ya

C: Ok

So i continue my prepping etc.... and a wild idea came to my mind, should I just let her sleep way pass 7pm then tell her to stay overnight because can't go out due to roadblocks. So I just turned on my TV and watch Netflix. At around 7:30pm I heard her phone rang in my room. So I quickly acted like I fell asleep on my sofa watching TV. After a minute she came out and woke me up

C: eii... you didn't wake me up leh, now is 7:30pm already, I need to go home already

Me: (act blur) huh?? Shittt... I fell asleep... just now after marinate the meat thought can watch tv a while

C: (slapped me on the arm) if really rely on you for survival i think will starve to death

Me: Hehe... okok.. I go cook now, should not be long.

C: How leh? I need to be home soon

Me: erm... why don't u stay for the night? and tell your parents Grace (her bestfriend) is with you as well and think it'd be troublesome to be on the road at this time, so you both will stay for the night and only return home tomorrow? I'll sleep on the sofa tonight.

C: harrr.. not good leh like this, plus I did not bring any clothes.

Me: I lend you my gf's tshirt, and don't forget you got new underwear also... hahaha

C: (slap me on my arm) still want to joke.. sure kena scolded by my parents already

Me: should be ok gua.... they can understand also I think at this time if go back home sure will pass by a lot roadblocks....

C: Okla, I tried call home to tell them

after a few mins can see she's off the phone and walking towards me in the kitchen

C: See you make me get scolded by my parents

Me: sorry la, cook for you to 赔罪

C: Make sure it taste good to worth the trouble

In my heart I think strikedd jackpot, now have the whole night to spend with her. So after 15mins or so, the dinner is ready, so I serve it with the wine that is unfinished from few days ago. After dinner she also offered to clean up the dishes.

Me: So how's the dinner? Edible or not?

C: Okokla, didn't know you can cook

Me: haha only limited number of dishes and need to wait to have the mood to cook also. You still want some more wine? Must finish it today, don't waste it

C: Ok, but later la, I want to shower now, feeling sticky

Me: Ok, you can use my bathroom, let me get towel for you.

TBC.... boss called to check emails....
Old 26-03-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Really better than lottery. Salute u bro!

Quote:
After the bali trip ended, nothing happen until one day I saw her having lunch by herself during lunch time. Since I am alone as well so I go say hi

Me: Hey, alone ah? where is xxx (her bf)?

Friend gf: he working in another area today, can't accompany me lunch

Me: Since im alone as well, can sit here or not?

Friend gf: sure

Then I try to initiate our conversation back to Bali

Me: eii.. since back from Bali, you got go wax ur pubic hair or not?

Friend gf: harr? not yet oh.. didn't plan to go swimming or go to beach or travel anywhere, don't want spend money to wax first.... why u ask this?

Suddenly taken aback by her response, not sure how to answer, then came up with the idea of pretending I wanted to see which shop she went to do her wax etc

Me: no la, I'm thinking of doing waxing also, more hygenic, want to see which shop u went to do your waxing, see good recommendation or not, and also see if the waxing is done by pretty lady or not? haha

Friend gf: pretty lady or old auntie do also same ma... if pretty lady do the waxing later your thing keep erected not awkward meh? Plus u want do waxing for what?

Me: if can keep erected then the waxing lady also happy ma... in bali that time u not agree that girls will be happy if they able to make a guy have erection?

Friend gf: yala, but still will awkward ma.. right?

Me: Maybe for her lo, but not for me.... so when are you going for wax? I help you pay la

Friend gf: Wahh.. why treat me so good? sure got purpose

Me: No la, curious ma... I no see before the look of a girl's bottom after waxing ma... all my previous gf and current gf also no wax before

Friend gf: harrr... why u so hamsap one? ask ur gf go wax then u can see la

Me: she has very little pubic hair... thats why she said she no need wax, trim already wear high cut bikini also won't poke out

Friend gf: *slap my arm*.. oh mean i very hairy down there la...

Me: no la.. not that meaning... so you schedule an appointment ya... after that tell me how much only, i pay back you

Friend gf: see how first..

As lunch time is over, we said goodbyes to each other

After a few days I texted her

Me: hi, how are you? your 'appointment' how already?

Friend gf: what appointment?

Me: the one i mentioned to you few days ago during lunch

Friend gf: already done yesterday

Me: wahh.. why no inform me? I said I pay ma

Friend gf: no need la... i thought u joking..

Me: No la.. im serious.... later wanna meet for lunch? I pay you back

Friend gf: Lunch can la, but no need pay me back

Me: Then at least let me treat u lunch la.... I'll fetch you at your office at 1230pm

Friend gf: ok

So I brought her for some fine dining lunch, and after lunch back, when walking to the car park, i whisper to her

Me: eii.. can show me your waxed bottom? I no see before leh

Friend gf: ohh... now i know why treat me so well, really got purpose de

Me: please la... just one time

Friend gf: how show you? don't ask me take photo ah, later your phone lost or kena hack then other people saw...

Me: Later show me in car la...

Friend gf: waaa... later other ppl saw how?

Me: Nevermind, later we go find a secluded spot in the car park

Friend gf: ohh

So we managed to find a quieter spot in the upper floors. as it is day time and weekdays, the mall is not packed, so was quite empty and quiet in the higher floors.

Me: So.. can show me?

She's wearing a floral dress that day, so can easily pull up her dress

Friend gf: see only ah.... no ambush touching like in Bali ah

Me: okok

So she proceeded to pull up her dress and peel open the front of her lace underwear to show me

Me: wahhh... no hair already different oh... can wear transparent lace underwear see through also not afraid people saw got hair

Friend gf: wei... see enough already?

Me: can touch or not? this time i ask u liao, be gentleman, no ambush you

Friend gf: dangerous la... here is car park la... cannot

Me: A while only... no one here also...

Friend gf: ok..

So i proceed to caress her waxed pussy and can see she closed her eyes and taking heavier breath... that time my penis already super rock hard

Me: ei xxx (her name), can you help me with this? *pointing to my penis*

Friend gf: harr again? cannot la.... so dangerous

Me: very fast can shoot already... already one week no meet my gf, and remember last time in bali when you put into your mouth I already want shoot...

Friend gf: ermmm... ok... you check got people or not ah, don't know to enjoy only....

Then she proceed to lean over and bend down to open my zip and pull out my thing and started giving me BJ...

True enough, the sensation of cumming is coming after only few minutes.. I guess she can feel the penis head getting larger then she told me

Friend gf: eii.. don't shoot in my mouth ya, last time in bali your sperm smell stay in my throat for a few hours.. very geli.. ur car got tissue right? want shoot that time tell me

as all bros here know, CIM is way better than her using her hand to finish at the final moment... so I tried to surpress my moan and body reaction when at the point of cumming... and just shot in her mouth... I think that surprised her but at the same time she didn't moved away... just slapping me on my thigh showing her displeasure. After finish unloading I gave her some tissues to spit out....

friend gf: oii... ask u don't shoot in my mouth already...

Me: paiseh... cant pull out in time, your bj too syok already.. sorry sorry... why u dont move away after u sensed the first shot?

Friend gf: later halfway moving away kena my face or my hair how? or kena your working shirt and pants, later your colleague smell you full of sperm smell

Me: yala... sorry sorry.... next time will inform you... hehe

Friend gf: shit u.. now my mouth got your sperm smell again... faster fetch me back to my office, need use listerine already

Me: okok

so i sent her back to her office and nothing special happen along the way... then after this no more action already until today..
Old 27-03-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Getting exciting, now can go all the way.
Old 27-03-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
LackHeritage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for ggbro's continuation
Old 28-03-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

The night is all yours for ggbro as well as C, cheers!
Old 28-03-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:

In my heart I think strikedd jackpot, now have the whole night to spend with her. So after 15mins or so, the dinner is ready, so I serve it with the wine that is unfinished from few days ago. After dinner she also offered to clean up the dishes.

Me: So how's the dinner? Edible or not?

C: Okokla, didn't know you can cook

Me: haha only limited number of dishes and need to wait to have the mood to cook also. You still want some more wine? Must finish it today, don't waste it

C: Ok, but later la, I want to shower now, feeling sticky

Me: Ok, you can use my bathroom, let me get towel for you.

TBC.... boss called to check emails....
Me: Here's your towel, and hot water turn this, cold water turn this...

C: Ok, thanks

After she closed the door my heart was beating so fast about what could happen tonight... Cant sit still and cant stand still... Feels like im inhumane for doing this but the thrill, the temptation is really too big. So I just loiter around my room waiting for her to done. After a while, I heard C open the door, with only towel wrapped around her body.

C: where is your gf shirt that can borrow to me?

Me: oh ya forgotten. Let me get for you.

Proceed to open the wardrobe and get the those slim fit tshirt that she have, with satin like fabric similar to uniqlo airism

Me: here, you can wear this. And also your new underwear, haha

C: okay thanks

At this time my cock already hardened like a rod, and can feel my precum leaking. After a while I saw the bathroom door opens.... And here she is wearing my gf tshirt, and she wear back the short pants she wore during the day

C: The towel put where?

Me: give to me, i'll put to the laundry

Due to the fabric of the tshirt, it can be clearly seen she is not wearing bra. Wow bonus, at first i thought she will wear back her bra that she wore during the day. So i give it a try to tease her.

Me: waahh... 激凸 oh, very cold ah?haha

C: (covering her boobs) can dont so hamsap? My bra got wet just now during shower, cant wear back. Dont keep look ah..

Me: okok, dont look. Haha..

Its already 9:30pm now, so I have to think of something to do.

Me: hey, u want to watch a movie or something?

C: don't want la, everyday watch already.. You still have beer in fridge? We go balcony there chit chat with beer

Me: sure. You go first. I'll take the beer out.

So we talked about our life, schooling days etc while i kept my eyes on her pokies. I think she noticed as well but don't intend to cover anymore. Since our conversation going nowhere, i know i must initiate some topic for something to happen.

Me: eii, ask u ah, like we guys if 3-4 days no release will become horny.... How about u girls?

C: why ask me oo, ask ur gf la

Me: my gf said wont feel horny even if 10yrs no sex wa... I think she bullshit also... Afterall also human ma... Sure have needs

C: haha.. Maybe is true leh, everyone is different ma, or you cant make her happy so she also become wont horny liao, hahahahaha

Me: (slap her on her arm) dont luan say ok, i always make sure she satisfied de lo ok before i release

C: yameh? Hahahaha... Then why last time in Bali just few minutes you already release ya? Hahaha

At this time i think she is getting a bit tipsy already, and not shy from discussing these things already

Me: that time different ma... You made me rock hard for extended period, plus you so sexy that time, i already performed well lo, i think if any other man face this situation few seconds already shoot

C: yameh? Im really so sexy meh? My bf never said im sexy since many years ago..

Me: yeap... Until now i still get hard when i thought of you in that bikini

C: (pointing at my pants) weii hard already ah? Hahaha

Me: (pointing at her pokies) yala, u see this. Pointing out so hard... How to tahan?

C: i give u 5 minutes u go bathroom self release then only come out.. Dont later all blood rush there and you fainted because no more blood.

Me: haha no need la.. So pity still need masturbate by myself

C: okay... 随便你 la...

Then there was silence, no one knows how to continue the conversation. Since its getting a bit chilly from the night winds from sitting in balcony...

Me: want to go in, getting a bit chilly, later u sick. Lets watch a movie.

C: Ok.. Nth to do also

So i just turned on my TV and played a random movie and after 15mins I think because of the effect of alcohol, she's leaning her head on my shoulder already..

Me: C, you want to rest on my thighs? more comfortable this way..

C: Okay

As soon as she lie on my thighs, she has to adjust her head a bit because my hard on is pressing on her head as well.

C: eii...your this thing is pressing on my head.... u can relax a bit or not?

Me: haha i tried already, can't.... only you can make it relax

C: Always so hamsap... how many days no release already?

Me: erm... 10 days already since my gf went back to her hometown

C: wahh.. so long.... full tank already.. hahaha

Me: hahaha... don't laugh ok? u see ur nipples also hard already, i know u dry also ok? hahaha

C: always talk nonsense... yourself hamsap don't pull me down the water together.. go bath la.. smelly oh you

Me: So tired from cooking oh.... can help me bath? hehe

C: cook also tired..... hamsap then admit ok, don't give lame excuse

Me: So its a yes or no?

C: Faster la.... and got shower cap or not, don't want wet my hair

Me: Ok go now... i think have... I go get for you

So I proceed to my bathroom with her following behind... once inside I took off all my clothes while she wear the shower cap.. a bit disappointed she didn't intend to take off her clothes... haha

C: (looking and pointing at my hard on) U this guy really damn hamsap

Me: haha don't keep say liao.... u not afraid ur clothes wet ah?

C: wont la.. I not join you shower ok, don't think so much

Me: No la.. i mean the spray from shower ma...

C: Don't think too much.. go in.. sit down on the stool

So she started help me shampoo my hair, and rinse off..

C: Stand up... open your arms

Me: ok

Standing behind me, she started to lather me up with shower gel with her smooth silky palms, spreading her palms across my shoulders, back, buttocks legs..

C: Turn over

Now she started to clean my chest stomach and the most awaited moment, she kneel down and started cleaning my cock by pulling my foreskin all the way back and cleaning the head with her fingers. She spent a bit of time cleaning my balls as well and then moving back to my penis head. The slickness from the soap and her fingers is putting me on the edge and a familiar feeling started to appear...

Me: C, I think I'm gonna shoot already...

She adjusted her body to the side so she is not in the way of my bullets

C: (in a whispering tone) It's ok, let it out...

And she started stroking my cock and I exploded with few jets of cum hitting the shower cubicle wall before the rest dripped down on her hands

C: 舒服了吗?I wash my hands first.

Me: Oh yes, your skill is amazing

She did not answer me back, instead continue cleaning her hands.

C: Ok, now finish up your legs then is done...

So after shooting, at least my cock is not fully erected anymore, but still semi erected. When she's drying me with the towel, with the towel between her hands and my cock, she playfully squeezed it a bit

Me: Ouch... pain oh

C: still swollen oh...

Me: With you beside me it can never go fully soft

C: (throws the towel to me) nah dry yourself, hamsap lou

Me: Ok.. eii your shirt and pants wet already... want to change?

C: Ok, have another tshirt? pants no need la, not good to wear other people's pants.. you just help me hang my pants outside la, so tomorrow will dry.

So I grabbed another one of my gf's tshirt for her.

Me: Ok, here's your tshirt

And she turnover and took off her shirt and her short pants, and put on the tshirt.. .so she is now on her tshirt and her lacey underwear only... can feel blood rushing to my cock again

C: Nah help me hang my pants outside, and do you have any new toothbrush? I want to sleep already

Me: Ok.. later i get for you. Wahhh.. the underwear suits you well wor... so sexy

C: wei na this hamsap lou, already shoot still so hamsap... faster go hang my pants

So when I grabbed her pants I also stole glances at boobs, nipples still poking out.. .then I go back into the room to find those disposable toothbrush I grab from previous hotel stays

Me: Here's your toothbrush... So you know already ya, the air con control is here, switch is here etc...

C: yala yala...

So I still acted gentleman and proceed to do what i've told her that I will sleep on the sofa outside... So i grab the extra pillow on the bed and a thin blanket from the wardrobe

Me: goodnight, need anything tell me ya, im on the sofa in living room

C: okay

Shit, she really allow me to sleep outside on the sofa despite me having a queen sized bed in my room. Ok.. not dare to push further for now. So after a while can see the light in my bedroom is off, then I though to myself, really no chance liao, went to sleep liao.. have to tahan till tomorrow morning. So I just turn on the tv and lie on my sofa hoping to fell asleep to the tv. I think after about 15 mins C came out from my room and walk over to the sofa.

C: I came out to take water only... how's the sofa? comfortable or not? haha

Me: No la... neck also sore already... (have to act pity see got chance or not)

C: erm... then u sleep on your own bed la... I sleep sofa

Me: No la... crazy meh, how say you are guest also... cannot

C: then U sleep on your bed la since the bed so big... and just now during bath you release liao... guess no need afraid kena rape by you already.. haha

Me: haha really? shit u la, i won't do that okay...

C: yala... the bed so big, don't worry..

So i proceed to grab my pillow and blanket and go back to my room. So each of us sleep on one side.

Me: goodnight

C: goodnight

so obviously cant sleep when she is beside me and cock getting rock hard knowing she is beside me only with a tshirt and underwear. So I tried my luck by moving closer and closer to her.

C: wei... why moving closer and closer...

And she moved her hand to touch my cock...

C: wahh this hamsap lou after shoot still so hard...

Me: Because of you la, after seeing you in that lacey underwear I cant control my body already

C: hmmm.... at most I let you hug me la.. nothing more ok?

So I hugged her from behind on the bed, and make sure I rest my cock between her butt cheeks, and lay my head on her shoulder/neck level.

Slowly I tried my luck moving my hand upwards and use my fingers to rub her nipples through the tshirt. Knew from past experience that it feels very good rubbing through fabric. She did not stopped me or moved my hand away. Instead I can feel that she is holding her moan and her breathing gets heavier. And I moved my lips to her neck and started giving her light kisses on her neck.. and I heard a light moan escaped from her mouth. So after a while I moved my hands inside her underwear, and rubbed her pussy lips. It was wet and slippery. This time she is unable to hold her moan anymore.

C: ahhhh......

So I turn her over and started DFK with her. Hands entering her underwear from behind and continue finger her for a bit. It's as if no permission is required, no words are exchanged, we both know what we wants. So I moved to pull her underwear down, and take off her tshirt and started sucking her nipples, and lick her pussy, and savour that sweet nectar of hers... she is going crazy and moaning with pillow covering her mouth.

C: don't stop... 要高潮了.... ahhh....

After a few seconds, she slap my hands and ask me to stop...

C: stop first, too ticklish already... your turn

So she took off my pants and started licking my balls and then only to my penis.... the feeling is wonderful.. luckily first shot already took off earlier in the bathroom otherwise this will be another short action... So after 5 minutes she climbed up and position my cock on her pussy and sat down..

OMG the feeling is so heavenly, and she started moving her hips and body, rubbing every inch of her vagina walls against my cock... As my weakness is women riding on top (my gf always able to make me cum in minutes if she is on top), I have to be careful not to allow this to make me cum.. so after a minute or so

Me: Come, lie down..

I placed a pillow under her buttock because this will help in entering her deeper and hitting a woman's Gspot.

C: why put pillow under my butt?

Me: Later you will know

So I entered her and started pumping her fast and slow and I think she noticed the function of the pillow now and keep moaning... as most of you probably know when a girl orgasm, her vagina walls will start contracting and getting tighter and this pushed me to the edge of cumming....

Me: 要射了... can shoot on your stomach?

C: don't stop... just shoot inside.. my period coming soon

So I joined her in moaning and unloaded my sperm inside her.... and lie down on her body with both of panting from the pleasure. Then I heard her saying

C: you still can go for another round?

Me: ermm.. can.. (at this point I also started having doubts because i've ejaculated twice already in the space of one hour plus.. but chances like this don't come often)

So I pull out from her and see my sperm dripping out from her hole. My cock has gone soft already this time as it has ejaculated twice.

C: nah.. soft already... sure cannot go for another round

Me: you suck it then it will go hard again... do you think you can make it hard again?

C: U go wash it first... got sperm and my juice now.. yikss

So I rushed to my bathroom and washed and come back, and without saying a thing she swallowed my cock and started sucking and licking it. So my cock straight away sprang back to life and she started riding me again. Felt so slippery with my cum mixing with her juice as the lubricant. This time I don't worry anymore because already shot twice earlier, sure can tahan longer this time. So to cut short the details, she rided to her orgasm a few times, tried missonary with pillow again and lastly I finished inside her doggystyle and we both fell asleep as soon as we are done.

The next morning we bathed together and also did another round in the bathroom before sending her home.. she got scolded by her parents so she said have to stay home for a few days first, but good also la, since she is on her period also, haha, meaning no action even if she can come my house... We still kept in contact by whatsapp up until now see if any chance to jio her come again now that MCO has been extended until 14th April, meaning both her bf and my gf have to stay at hometown for another extra two weeks...

TBC if got further action... if no updates anymore meaning no action liao...
Old 28-03-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2006 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43266 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

After she closed the door my heart was beating so fast about what could happen tonight... Cant sit still and cant stand still... Feels like im inhumane for doing this but the thrill, the temptation is really too big. So I just loiter around my room waiting for her to done. After a while, I heard C open the door, with only towel wrapped around her body.

Proceed to open the wardrobe and get the those slim fit tshirt that she have, with satin like fabric similar to uniqlo airism

At this time my cock already hardened like a rod, and can feel my precum leaking. After a while I saw the bathroom door opens.... And here she is wearing my gf tshirt, and she wear back the short pants she wore during the day

Due to the fabric of the tshirt, it can be clearly seen she is not wearing bra. Wow bonus, at first i thought she will wear back her bra that she wore during the day. So i give it a try to tease her.

C: (covering her boobs) can dont so hamsap? My bra got wet just now during shower, cant wear back. Dont keep look ah..

C: don't want la, everyday watch already.. You still have beer in fridge? We go balcony there chit chat with beer

So we talked about our life, schooling days etc while i kept my eyes on her pokies. I think she noticed as well but don't intend to cover anymore. Since our conversation going nowhere, i know i must initiate some topic for something to happen.

Me: eii, ask u ah, like we guys if 3-4 days no release will become horny.... How about u girls?

Me: my gf said wont feel horny even if 10yrs no sex wa... I think she bullshit also... Afterall also human ma... Sure have needs

C: haha.. Maybe is true leh, everyone is different ma, or you cant make her happy so she also become wont horny liao, hahahahaha

Me: (slap her on her arm) dont luan say ok, i always make sure she satisfied de lo ok before i release

C: yameh? Hahahaha... Then why last time in Bali just few minutes you already release ya? Hahaha

At this time i think she is getting a bit tipsy already, and not shy from discussing these things already

Me: that time different ma... You made me rock hard for extended period, plus you so sexy that time, i already performed well lo, i think if any other man face this situation few seconds already shoot

C: yameh? Im really so sexy meh? My bf never said im sexy since many years ago..

Me: (pointing at her pokies) yala, u see this. Pointing out so hard... How to tahan?

C: i give u 5 minutes u go bathroom self release then only come out.. Dont later all blood rush there and you fainted because no more blood.

Then there was silence, no one knows how to continue the conversation. Since its getting a bit chilly from the night winds from sitting in balcony...

So i just turned on my TV and played a random movie and after 15mins I think because of the effect of alcohol, she's leaning her head on my shoulder already..

As soon as she lie on my thighs, she has to adjust her head a bit because my hard on is pressing on her head as well.

Me: hahaha... don't laugh ok? u see ur nipples also hard already, i know u dry also ok? hahaha

C: always talk nonsense... yourself hamsap don't pull me down the water together.. go bath la.. smelly oh you

So I proceed to my bathroom with her following behind... once inside I took off all my clothes while she wear the shower cap.. a bit disappointed she didn't intend to take off her clothes... haha

Standing behind me, she started to lather me up with shower gel with her smooth silky palms, spreading her palms across my shoulders, back, buttocks legs..

Now she started to clean my chest stomach and the most awaited moment, she kneel down and started cleaning my cock by pulling my foreskin all the way back and cleaning the head with her fingers. She spent a bit of time cleaning my balls as well and then moving back to my penis head. The slickness from the soap and her fingers is putting me on the edge and a familiar feeling started to appear...

And she started stroking my cock and I exploded with few jets of cum hitting the shower cubicle wall before the rest dripped down on her hands

So after shooting, at least my cock is not fully erected anymore, but still semi erected. When she's drying me with the towel, with the towel between her hands and my cock, she playfully squeezed it a bit

C: Ok, have another tshirt? pants no need la, not good to wear other people's pants.. you just help me hang my pants outside la, so tomorrow will dry.

And she turnover and took off her shirt and her short pants, and put on the tshirt.. .so she is now on her tshirt and her lacey underwear only... can feel blood rushing to my cock again

C: Nah help me hang my pants outside, and do you have any new toothbrush? I want to sleep already

Me: Ok.. later i get for you. Wahhh.. the underwear suits you well wor... so sexy

C: wei na this hamsap lou, already shoot still so hamsap... faster go hang my pants

So when I grabbed her pants I also stole glances at boobs, nipples still poking out.. .then I go back into the room to find those disposable toothbrush I grab from previous hotel stays

Me: Here's your toothbrush... So you know already ya, the air con control is here, switch is here etc...

So I still acted gentleman and proceed to do what i've told her that I will sleep on the sofa outside... So i grab the extra pillow on the bed and a thin blanket from the wardrobe

Shit, she really allow me to sleep outside on the sofa despite me having a queen sized bed in my room. Ok.. not dare to push further for now. So after a while can see the light in my bedroom is off, then I though to myself, really no chance liao, went to sleep liao.. have to tahan till tomorrow morning. So I just turn on the tv and lie on my sofa hoping to fell asleep to the tv. I think after about 15 mins C came out from my room and walk over to the sofa.

C: then U sleep on your bed la since the bed so big... and just now during bath you release liao... guess no need afraid kena rape by you already.. haha

So i proceed to grab my pillow and blanket and go back to my room. So each of us sleep on one side.

so obviously cant sleep when she is beside me and cock getting rock hard knowing she is beside me only with a tshirt and underwear. So I tried my luck by moving closer and closer to her.

Me: Because of you la, after seeing you in that lacey underwear I cant control my body already

So I hugged her from behind on the bed, and make sure I rest my cock between her butt cheeks, and lay my head on her shoulder/neck level.

Slowly I tried my luck moving my hand upwards and use my fingers to rub her nipples through the tshirt. Knew from past experience that it feels very good rubbing through fabric. She did not stopped me or moved my hand away. Instead I can feel that she is holding her moan and her breathing gets heavier. And I moved my lips to her neck and started giving her light kisses on her neck.. and I heard a light moan escaped from her mouth. So after a while I moved my hands inside her underwear, and rubbed her pussy lips. It was wet and slippery. This time she is unable to hold her moan anymore.

So I turn her over and started DFK with her. Hands entering her underwear from behind and continue finger her for a bit. It's as if no permission is required, no words are exchanged, we both know what we wants. So I moved to pull her underwear down, and take off her tshirt and started sucking her nipples, and lick her pussy, and savour that sweet nectar of hers... she is going crazy and moaning with pillow covering her mouth.

So she took off my pants and started licking my balls and then only to my penis.... the feeling is wonderful.. luckily first shot already took off earlier in the bathroom otherwise this will be another short action... So after 5 minutes she climbed up and position my cock on her pussy and sat down..

OMG the feeling is so heavenly, and she started moving her hips and body, rubbing every inch of her vagina walls against my cock... As my weakness is women riding on top (my gf always able to make me cum in minutes if she is on top), I have to be careful not to allow this to make me cum.. so after a minute or so

I placed a pillow under her buttock because this will help in entering her deeper and hitting a woman's Gspot.

So I entered her and started pumping her fast and slow and I think she noticed the function of the pillow now and keep moaning... as most of you probably know when a girl orgasm, her vagina walls will start contracting and getting tighter and this pushed me to the edge of cumming....

So I joined her in moaning and unloaded my sperm inside her.... and lie down on her body with both of panting from the pleasure. Then I heard her saying

Me: ermm.. can.. (at this point I also started having doubts because i've ejaculated twice already in the space of one hour plus.. but chances like this don't come often)

So I pull out from her and see my sperm dripping out from her hole. My cock has gone soft already this time as it has ejaculated twice.

Me: you suck it then it will go hard again... do you think you can make it hard again?

So I rushed to my bathroom and washed and come back, and without saying a thing she swallowed my cock and started sucking and licking it. So my cock straight away sprang back to life and she started riding me again. Felt so slippery with my cum mixing with her juice as the lubricant. This time I don't worry anymore because already shot twice earlier, sure can tahan longer this time. So to cut short the details, she rided to her orgasm a few times, tried missonary with pillow again and lastly I finished inside her doggystyle and we both fell asleep as soon as we are done.

The next morning we bathed together and also did another round in the bathroom before sending her home.. she got scolded by her parents so she said have to stay home for a few days first, but good also la, since she is on her period also, haha, meaning no action even if she can come my house... We still kept in contact by whatsapp up until now see if any chance to jio her come again now that MCO has been extended until 14th April, meaning both her bf and my gf have to stay at hometown for another extra two weeks...

Thanks for the latest sexciting update ggbro !!...dinno u r such a clever boy ...yr clever brains can think of ways and means to try out tricks to make this horny little girl C feel itchy for you and letting you fuck her. ..bros here must learn from you *wink*...

wow, yr cock is so power one ...can do so many rounds on her in 1 night and in all the popular styles even another time the next morning ...heehee...you are DEE MAN !! ..like i said, looks like you 2 are having so much fun together with each other n r more compatible with each other, so shdn't u consider switching partners b4 it's too late ?? ...waiting here anxiously to know how your next sexy session with her goes with the MCO extended

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-03-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Great sharing bro. After reading, I must find my fb to help me release too now.
Old 28-03-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 21
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

Enjoyed the story
Old 28-03-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 13
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Wow bro, you're so lucky....just curious if you have a photo of her sexy body to share? Clothed also ok. Thanks!
Old 28-03-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
ktkt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yoz bro, well done... Another mission completed.
Waiting for next updates
Old 28-03-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
palmisraph is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpalmisraph is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice share ggbro. Not only he gets to see his friend's gf naked, he gets to fuck her too!!
Old 28-03-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2006 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43266 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmisraph View Post
Very nice share ggbro. Not only he gets to see his friend's gf naked, he gets to fuck her too!!
Yes agreed...He got the Best of BOTH worlds ...where else to find ??...so rare opportunity

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-04-2020, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Akino88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During my poly days, my class had a chalet during term break. Alots of alcohol and truth and dare games later we were all drunk. I decided to walk off the alcohol and have a smoke, my classmate Elaine join me. Elaine had c cup boobs that looked much bigger due to her small frame. She was wearing a whit tank top with a black bikini top under. Due to the over size tank top, got great view of side boobs. As we got back to the chalet, all were already pass out.
I headed up to the bed room to crash on the bed. I was caught by surprise as Elaine came in said she was feeling hot and started to strip and change in the room. Too high from the alcohol she had no clue what she was actually doing. So I walked over and 'help' her change out. Naturally feel horny and high, I took the opportunity to feel her up and make out with her. Didn't go any further, we both crash on the bed together though that was an opening for future adventures with her!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1