The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2006, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
THe busybody media is going to air a documentry on SEX in Batam, on Monday 9 Jan, on channelnewsaisa. They are going to talk about singaporean man gong to batam for sex. I think on 8 pm. Time not too sure yet, just glance on TV at home just now.
Its 8.30pm. Forsee next time want to cheong Batam got to come out with very good excuse for OC.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr
Its 8.30pm. Forsee next time want to cheong Batam got to come out with very good excuse for OC.
Make sure dun get caught with another cewek by the side on camera hehehehe. Instant popularity!!!!

Batam man, what's the situation over there?? Masi banyak raiz ke bapak? Coz my gals senyap senyap aja dong. Cheers!
Old 09-01-2006, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
wow lau, heard last nite you said wanna go BT and drink whole day no need to eat ?? now I arrange drinking seesion with Batam Man for you you don;t want ... cheyzzz
Uncle D, please don't like that sabo me leh. Me novice nia, Mr. Swing can second that cos he is my witness last friday in Planet.
CB:
Old 09-01-2006, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate
Make sure dun get caught with another cewek by the side on camera hehehehe. Instant popularity!!!!

Batam man, what's the situation over there?? Masi banyak raiz ke bapak? Coz my gals senyap senyap aja dong. Cheers!

Batam is biz as usual, for the LATEST update, please refer to ML cos he just cheong on Fri and Sat nites.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
Batam is biz as usual, for the LATEST update, please refer to ML cos he just cheong on Fri and Sat nites.
Update: Everything as usual.
CB:
Old 09-01-2006, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi everyone,

I am new to this web page. Previously I on kopiboy but now don't know y close. Last Friday, I chiong with 1 of the kopiboy member in BT. Things no change, still that happening. Hope to chio more ppl next trip.

Regards
Long
Old 09-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi everyone,

I new here. Last Friday, I just chiong BT. Everything still the same. No change. Hope to chio more kaki for the next trip. Anyone interested?

Regards
Long
Old 09-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Zouk Club

Went to check it out after reading various mentions here on this thread last Friday night.

Total about 30 - 40 customers inside at 11pm so I would say it is not pulling in the crowd.

Two bands were playing there and the DJ was like very low key.

My impression,

1) if this is franchised from Singapore Zouk, the the franchise owner must be sleeping because it was almost an "anti - zouk" kind of ambiance and decor. In fact, I would say the decor is very "Ah Beng".

2) Club Concept - although I have not been to Zouk Singapore for a long time, I know for a fact that Zouk is the leading "dance club" in this part of the world because the focus is "dance music" with the DJs taking centre stage. Never remember that bands were the focus in Zouk Singapore so somewhere , the concept of the dance club was "lost".

3) The Singapore band was OK, not great and played a mixed selection of all kinds of music from retro to raggae to R & B so again, no concept direction.

Overall, I'd say that the place is decorated like a huge pub rather than a dance club and overall, too bright too.

4) The only women I saw were a couple of badly dressed GROS or were they PROs whose clothes were more like night club style rather than fashionable dance club wear, again very anti-Zouk.

The only really good thing I liked was that the drinks were on discount - that's all. But, if I want cheap drinks, I can drink at home.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hendri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The NGO wants to reform these ceweks but with no success.
May be they should send 2 juta to their family every month so that
these ceweks can be farmers in their kampong.
Old 10-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wsite2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

bros. i like to know batu any changes is it the same as one year ago
Old 11-01-2006, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
mat_1007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Just like to check how to overcome the language barrier as i realize alot of the ceweks do not speak English. I have only been to Batam once and i manage to get a cewek, thanks to the kind help of fellow chongsters from the ferry. However, the trip ended in disaster as the cewek and me cannot communicate at all..
Old 11-01-2006, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat_1007
Hi bros,

Just like to check how to overcome the language barrier as i realize alot of the ceweks do not speak English. I have only been to Batam once and i manage to get a cewek, thanks to the kind help of fellow chongsters from the ferry. However, the trip ended in disaster as the cewek and me cannot communicate at all..
Get yourself the book "Making out in Indonesian" by Turtle Pubishing / Periplus and keep it with you when you are in Indonesia. When you are with the cewek and you need to talk to her, go to the relevant section and point to the Indonesian section to tell her what you want to say and try to say it yourself too. After a while, you will have enough vocabulary to have a great time!

I do this with Thai , Vietnamese and Tagalog versions with hilarious and happy outcomes.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Samster

Thanks bro,

Will buy it if i can find cheonging kakis to go Batam. My friend has stopped cheonging so cannot go Batam and China, feel very bored if i go alone
Old 12-01-2006, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ocean80 is Cool - loads of Potential

thinking of go batam cheong but 1st timer. any good advice? where to cheong and the price? thks
Old 13-01-2006, 12:37 AM
Samster

Hi Bro,

U will need a lao jiao to guide u there. Cost is cheap (ard 60 Sing) but u must know which ktv has the best gals and also being able to speak bahasa.
Be prepared to spend a bit more to bring the gals for makan and disco, but defintely cheaper than SG.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1