The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 02-02-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
limitbreaker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Moji from Club Friday

Booked night slot with her, she was still energetic and give her best effort, not the one complaint too tired already

Looks: 80% to the advertisement, a bit chubbier facial features compared to pictures, still very acceptable
Body: Got meat and not those skinny type with skin and bone, personally I like it
Boobs: Damn big, natural. Those who likes big boobs will enjoy every inch of it
French: Passionate, french allowed, not initiating at first but will french you back passionately if you hit her button
Pussy: Shaved and I think it was late at night, so a bit dry so use a bit of KY fix the issue. I like how see stimulate her clit before I enter her
BBBJ: Good, lick the balls as well while her hands give light hj, never ending stimulation to my lil bro
FJ: Good, proactive in bed. Missionary is my fave with her, can squeeze and watch her boobs jiggling all over the place. Change to doggy which she accommodate it very well. DFK is intense when I cum

I think Moji is still underrated here, bros come and give her support
Old 02-02-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cookieez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meiji - Seduction

Had a difficult time trying to get a booking since last week. Really indeed Ang Pai. Had to pay the 180 damage.

Suspecting she may not have eaten, I bought a cake hoping to KC her. Boss allowed me to enter about 15min earlier than schedule slot.

Location: Nice place, just that toilet is shared and air-condition feels cold.
GFE: more PSE feeling
Frenching: Bro who love french must really trust her
Look: Absolutely beautiful to look at and I didn't last long during missionary super fair too.
FJ: KY was used, but was ok
Body: Good figure, big natural boobs slim no tummy.
BBBJ: Strong suction, I wish it was longer before moving to FJ.
Communications: Able to understand English
Rtf: FOR SURE!
Old 02-02-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 17
BLACK LABEL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBLACK LABEL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gene - TRL

This is my first time trying pre ops lady from this stable

Just take it as normal heart I think all will be ok.

Looks: 8/10 (same as what was advertise, long hair attractive and will not think is pre ops)
Body: 8/10 (tall and slender, thin and nice curvy, ass quite qiao)
Frenching: 8/10 (Fluent Frencher and DFK. i really loved it, felt like a couple deep in love)
Boobs: 8/10 (nicely made, never see any mark and it was good size and nice fit for her body)
Bbbj: 10/10 (good sucking of ball and stay inside my cock for quite some time,solid with good suction and slurping effect.)
FJ: 9/10 (hole make already very nice, tight and wet too, just one position, fuck her deep and I cummed. Good moaning)
GFE: 9/10 (totally nice lady voice and non commercial)

Thanks bro SK
Old 02-02-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 14
stilllurking is a splendid one to beholdstilllurking is a splendid one to beholdstilllurking is a splendid one to beholdstilllurking is a splendid one to beholdstilllurking is a splendid one to beholdstilllurking is a splendid one to beholdstilllurking is a splendid one to behold

Gene from teeruklover99

160/2/ 02/02/2024

for those who can get pass the fact that gene is a LB your in for a treat. Her service is one of the best ones i have had recently.

Looks: 8 looks similar to photos, with usually photoshop touch up, acne scars covered by makeup.

Body: 9 no tummy, hour glass figure with a great ass, but bigger frame due to her height.
Boobs: made made with insertion scar below but looks good on her.
French: Passionate, can DKF.
Pussy: really well made. I had my fair share of post-op LBs. Don't believe can check my older posts on the LB section lol.
BBBJ: Winner, ball sucking, ass rimming deep,armpit licking deepthroat wonderland.
FJ: Can comment since i like to take charge, but she is willing to accommodate many positions.
Old 02-02-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
dropbox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydropbox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=972748

Lula - Terminal21

Looks: discount some from the original photo but still pretty, no disappointment at all.

Boobs: I'm really horny just by looking at her boobs and erect nipples. Size is really just nice for her, slim body with natural B boobs. What a turn on for me.

BBBJ: one of the longest I ever encountered. It starts all the way from shower. She french then catbath before give you a BJ in the shower. After went into the room, asked me to lay down on bed and continue her Bj, my only con is balls not covered, but I think it is still good enough.

FJ: I quickly capped on and fuck her, insert the tip first to test, wet wet wet. I only did one position which is missioanry while DFK. She said she did cum once cz my size is quite big than usual. lol I released it in no time. Really is a good bonk.
Old 02-02-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1580 / Power: 10
xiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant future

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: AIKO
Looks: 8/10, slight 10% discount from photos
Body: 10/10, toned well maintained body, a few tattoos here and there.
BBBJ: 10/10, her specialty, can’t go wrong here, if you are into this, then this is the girl for you.
FJ: 8/10, very accommodating, no black face.
GFE: 10/10, speaks English very well, very smart lady, just finished her University back in BKK. Can hold a conversation and keep it going, very outspoken.
RTF: will try others as her irl face isn’t really my type but for sure won’t reject, I’d assume many guys prefer this type as well.

Remarks: My 3rd time dealing with OS, as usual, great QC for the girl, service wise top notch although the price is on the high side, still worth it to go if you are feeling horny and wants a good service girl without miss.

As for the girl, although irl face wise not really my type, but still very acceptable, to other bros out there I’m sure she might be considered pretty, so to each their own.
Once enter the room, right away attacked and DFK all the way to the bathroom where we clean each other up and she gives a mind blowing BBBJ which almost made me surrender. Told her to stop so we can proceed to the bed where all the good stuff happen, you know how it goes, don’t need to say much but finished both shots in time without troubles. That’s how good she is and I’m not usually a 2 shot guy.

Stay safe bros and happy chionging.
Old 02-02-2024, 02:08 PM
zhaoxin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11016 / Power: 72
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

Aom from Teeruklover

Booked for lunchtime session with Aom today.

OKT 9/10: very prompt reply as usual.

Body/Face:
-Aom 8/10 About mid 20s, thai tan skin. 90% similar to photos. quite short which is my type around 155cm. she has a above average face but looks great when she smile.

Boobs:
-Aom 9/10. C cup, natural boobs and very lovely nipples. squeezed hard and felt so soft

Bathing:
-Aom 9/10. quite active in chatting and touching in toilet, helped wash her thoroughly

French:
-Aom 9/10 good kissing actions and strong tongue action (quite rare for me to meet a good frencher)

BBBJ:
-Aom 9/10 very good deep throat skills, her suction skills are commendable as well

FJ:
-Aom 8/10 gave her a good painting session before we started, very cleanly shaved today, dont get the prickly feeling. love it when her boobs bounce when she was riding on top of me, got difference with natural C and enhanced C.

RTF: already booked for tomorrow noon, upgrade to a 90mins session as 45 mins with her feels too short

Damage: $130 -45mins -1shot + $20 tips

Overall experience: I find Aom fits most of my perfect thai criteria. height and boobs comes first then. followeed by cleanly shaved pussy. A good companion in bed with her skills. Very good GFE, talked to her alot and seems shes happy to see me and told her ill see her again tomorrow.

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 02-02-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
cumbag deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycumbag deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today’s bonk with Ferrari from Lust365

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...hlight=ferrari

Ferrari is a sweet looking lady. Facial features are very soft. Body is very good and definitely to go crazy hard for.

Services were great. Kissing, bbbj, painting and fj. Felt like real gf. Very horny and is auto. Solid riding and hips moves. Siok
Old 02-02-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
siansia is Cool - loads of Potential

Omega - Lust365

+ Cheerful attitude
+ Wet really quick, seems to enjoy sex
+ Look like photos advertised
+ Jav experience

RTF: yes. Just my type. YMMV. All i did was doggie to release

Great service from the moment enter. . shower tgt, dont use phone, kept me in the mood and knew how to lease.
Speechless to describe.

When omega cheekly stole a kiss from me on the way out.. dang guess I should go book her soon.
Old 02-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
xsbnw is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Took marathon race Spartan from galaxy @100/1/60mins each

Magic
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=971612&highlight=

Looks 8.5/10 cute lady with fair skin

Body 8.5/10 petite and have those nice perky ass

French 9/10 we kiss slowly and after her horny button activated is another story

Pussy 9/10 low milage type and she gets very wet easily

Bbbj 8.5/10 can go quite long time and she will use her hand to play with my balls too while she was sucking

Fj 8.5/10 we did 2 position, first is doggy her becos of her ass which I like, thick enough for me to bonk with those piak piak sound and for me to smack too and 2nd is she riding me till we both cummed together

Mooky
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=971605&highlight=

Looks 9/10 I feel she looks better in real with those seductive eyes

Body 8.5/10 nice curves and with natural pairs of boobs for me to fondle n suck

French 9/10 kiss hard type which I like most

Bbbj 9/10 will use hand motion plus spit salivour into my cock

Fj 8.5/10 we did missionary which I grab both her arms and fucked her with long and short stroke pattern making her moan crazily

End off on her face n boobs

Left her room jelly legged

Next time marathon must really drink more watermelom juice before war again
Old 02-02-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
Billgates1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBillgates1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=971620

Back to some bonking action with Grace from CF

Been visiting bro CF stable and so far girls are legit as advertised.

Booked Grace after had dinner and no problem in reaching the location. Not sure if she's new to to the trade but her service is so good.

Let’s start with her looks. Her advertised stated she is 26, when met her she looks younger and wore. She has rather long legs, slight spots here and there on the skin but overall smooth and nubile. I would give her a straight 9/10.

Her skin is quite fair compared to the usual FL I encountered. her boobs, perfect size C; are natural and a great addition to her perfectly bangable body. Pussy is shaved, like most girls; don’t expect waxed. Body I give 9/10.

Service wise, we frenched for basically from start to finish. She’s very playful andGFE is through the roof like a lover. BBBJ starts in shower when we dried each other, didn't let me put on towel and she's on her knees giving kisses to my small head, tease and tease before taking everything in.

Back in the bedroom, capped on and ready to fuck her. I felt so horny and it's been a long time since if elt that way. I had a permanent hard on the entire session. She is game for any position, missioanry, cowgirl and doggy. I shoot my cum on her belly.

Overall i think Grace ks a gem and she is a RTF for me personally. Shout-out to bro CF for replying me very fast.

Happy bonking bros!
Old 02-02-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vakek96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=973158

FR for Soda

Looks: 9.5/10 beauty like a goddess. Eyes mouth nose. Most importantly looks almost same in real

Body: 9/10 slender

Frenching: 8.5/10 Very slow sensual and non stop action

Boobs: 8.5/10 perky and rounded. boobs soft to touch, allow to fondle and suck.

Bbbj: 8.5/10 Suction is good with variations, balls and groin area were not left not. Able to blow for long time, till i cum.

CIM: Yes

Fj: 9/10 Tight, shaved and wet pussy. Very responsive and able to take deep hard pounding. Moans were pleasure to my ears

Rtf: she is a RTF for me personally

Old 02-02-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
matixe33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Ruby
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=973159

Looks: fairer then normal Thai tanned, she have the seductive look, won't reject type! She is prettier in real life
Body: Small build with nice curves with decent sized boobs sexy slim and petite with fair and smooth skin
Frenching: Very slow sensual and non stop action
Pussy: One of the tightest pussy i have ever experienced easily wet and
Shower: No place left untouched with teasing
BBBJ: she went wild during 69, balls and AR for 15 mins
FJ: intense and sensual session. Missionary, she on top, doggy etc. Felt very connected with her during session
GFE: very natural feels with her, chemistry with her was good too.
RTF: This is a confirm Yes!!

Old 02-02-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Unknownaccount deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name:Ticha (rollypolley)
Face: 7/10 (discount 30-40% from the pic)
Boob: 7/10 (shld be large B/small C cup. Not huge but got nice nipple)
Body 7/10 (a little bit meaty on the wrong side, could’ve been better had she start working out and lose some weight)
Kiss: 10/10 (good. Very into it)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good also. Good technique and can deepthroat like nobody’s biz)
FJ: 9/10 (very accommodative. Tight pussy, and she knows how to use it to squeeze ur dick. Literally milking the shit out of u)
GFE:10/10 (She speak good english, drop out from Uni due to household cond. Was major in english)
RTF: maybe. But will like to try others
PLEASE TREAT THIS GEM NICELY, OK GUY.SHE FIRST TIME IN SG
Old 02-02-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 6
Sixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ida from rollypolly
Normal experience with okt, fast booking
Walked in and saw a very slender xmm looking girl with long hair. She has great tattoos all over, likely low to mid 20s with a pretty face like in pics. Everything is real and nice little tits with just a nice amount of droop. Good service and gives a decent Bbbj. The whole session I was enjoying her size and light gasps while pounding. She struggles when it goes too deep so doggy was the best position, also great view with her tiny figure in the mirror. Enjoyed picking her up and using her body like a human fleshlight.
Will recommend for bros who like petite figures.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1