The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 26-01-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
Maverickgold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaverickgold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Brenda Club Friday

Writing this a bit overdue FR for Brenda, sharing is caring lol

Looks- Looks very cute like her photos, tan and smooth skin, her makeup makes her look more kawaii
Body- Got meat in the right places, boobs are for boobs lover, manmade double D with erect nipples. Her ass is so inviting to grab during doggy, which is my cup of tea
BBBJ- Perfect Bbbj! Her Bbbj starts in the shower right after I rinse my soap, deep wet with deepthroat, you can expect everything. Still continues to the bedroom, tease my manhood until I beg to fuck her
French- willing to french with DFK
FJ- Like a sex machine in bed, cowgirl > reverse cowgirl > doggy then fired my load. Just relax and enjoy the show bros.

RTF - 100% no doubt, will being coffee for her next time

Old 26-01-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
slambonk is Cool - loads of Potential

Review for Nana, Lust365
https://sammyboy.today/showthr...highlight=nana

Okt: solid transaction

Comments:
She is prettier in actual. Great smiles.
Shower pretty sop. What happened after shower is what’s interesting. So it started with a kiss and she slowly moved her hands around my body. I groped her ass and it was nice round and soft too.

Brought her at the edge of the bed, i slowly layed her down. I got so hard looking at her body, slim with very little fats. Planted kisses all over her body and started to paint her. Demure moans and groans was so sexy. But to my surprise she pushed me over and asked me to lie on the bed when she crawled over me and started to lick my nipple. Soft lick with biting of my nipples and she slowly went down to give me a BBBJ. Damn hot and aggressive. And FJ, just few pumps in 2 positions and i alr splashed. I think Nana got me too excited and cum too fast, 😅 managed to do doggy and missionary . She is a gem not to be missed
Old 26-01-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
bolelahh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on Ying from Lust365

Yet another great girl from Lust bro. Ying is petite girl with C cups natural boobs. She is pretty for sure. Her attitude and service really tip top, started frenching me from the moment i entered the room. Her bbbj is the strong suction type. Very horny girl.

Not going into too much detail about our deed but she is accommodating and there is lots of action going on. She drain me clean, super good skills. I would say its a great bonk worthy of rtf also. Will support again for sure.

Thanks for the arrangement and fast reply OKT.
Old 26-01-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Robbersucky is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mint Seduction

Face: Look 90% to photo. Real life looks nicer.
Looks about 23-25.

Skin Tone: slight fair side, smooth and smells good.

Boobs: natural B cup which is soft to squeeze.

Body: Height around 160. Nice body frame, body is good. Ass is just nice for doggy and light spanking.

French: All out to eat you!

BBBJ: Very commando hardcore style blowjob.
Can mouth fuck her. She sucks and doesn't stop there and keep on sucking & sucking!

Painting: Paint for a short and she is ready.

FJ: Did 1 FJ shot. Very good service. Once in room already start to attack me like she wanna rape me! Leg is flexible and can take deep thrust. Very soon finish 1 shot. Regret never take more.

Lady can speaks ok English.
Very skilful, friendly and gentle.
Looking forward for another session with her.
Old 26-01-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
Vinchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bell Club Friday
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=971565

Sexy Syt, good balance between GFE and PSE, good stamina, horny and seductive. Just got the chance to book her and glad that I did.

She started giving me BJ in the shower, caught me by surprised, I thought we only wash each other body. Nice sensual BJ and she tried to take it all in. Once finish shower, carried and threw her on the bed and started to paint her. Her moans seems genuine and pussy is wet naturally.

Didn't wait lover, push my tip inside her, really tight. Tried several times to insert before going all in. Missionary, doggy and women on top are great, can feel her tight and wet pussy gripping my cock. Several hard poundings later, I fire my loads.

2nd round, she started to catbath and Bj me again. 2nd round was more intensive and exhilarating. Pounded in multiple positions, this time can enjoy more as I shot my load already, so this round last around 30 mins.

For ratings, can refer to her previous FRs. She is a solid Syt gem.
Old 26-01-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 23
JOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to behold

FR on Eros from FoxyThai,

Had made a appointment yesterday evening for Eros from FoxyThai, found out that I am the 1st person to book her. Thank you FoxyThai for the arrangement.
Well location is on east side. With the well guidance on the direction to the hive which I made my way there, once reached I knock on the door and opened. Eros is a MILF category so those looking for xmm can skip. Eros wore a hot & sexy red lingerie with panties & no bra, jus like the ones attached under her forum. Then she guide me to her room, once the door closes, hugging with french kiss offered. When I hug her, my hands are holding her firm butts which good for squeezing and spanking, then move up to her boobs, they are firm and natural. In the moment of the heat, I undress her red lingerie and attacked her big boobs, no scar found and confirm natural with light areola with nips, she has fair skin rather then thai tan as she live in Bangkok. Then I pull down her panties and her pussy was well shave for licking. No time wasted as she pull me into the shower, well cleaned on my little shaft after which she blow job with her warm mouth and tongue, a standard SOP shower. Eros is a service orientated, as she will ask you whether you want massage 1st or cat bath with made love. I told her massage later as I want to eat her and she starts servicing me. She knows how to make use of her big boobs to stimulate your shaft, as her place my shaft between her big boobs and starts sliding, then blow job with good suction with DT, after which my turn to service her which I eat, squeeze & licking her big boobs then move down south to her pussy. She enjoy being lick in which making her so wet that she wanna starts fxxking. Caps on and piak her all the way to heaven. She can take heavy pounding which made her feel shiok and moans fills on the bed which I finished my 1st round. Massage was on the next menu, for those bros like massage need to try her. Medium or hard massage would I like to take, I told her hard massage. She is trained before as her skill set was top notch. After the massage, we started our 2nd round on the bed which ending happily. Then we shower, dress up and she led me to door to send me out to end day.

Looks: 7.5-8/10 MILF at 32 year old very confidence woman.
Body: 8/10 meat at right places with slight tummy.
Boobs: 10/10, 34D natural size which can eat, squeeze, lick, boobs fxxk, you named it.
Cathbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10 well blown with good suction.
Frenching: 10/10 passionate and lots of tongue action.
FJ: 10/10 can take heavy pounding and she even told me she like sex... oh yeah...
Language: Thai, English, Chinese

For Bros who like big natural boobs, massage service, wild sex since she like sex very much can to try it yourself, as this is based on my experience with Eros. Once again a big thank you for FoxyThai on the arrangement.
Old 26-01-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 7
longjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud of

Review on Rolex(2nd Blood) from Lust365

I thought i very fast already when morning received updates from Bro Lust on his 3 New Babe. Got Bro infront of me sia...

Just finish my Session post a quick one for this New Babe Rolex.

Very Very Good. All Rounder. Try and u will know for sure.

Looks: 9.5/10 Very Pretty Very Sweet Smile with very pretty eyes
Body: 9/10 Nice and Tight body and smells good
Boobs: 9/10 Natural B and nice nipples
BBBJ: 10/10 Good Suction and non-rushing
FJ: 10/10 Tight with pleasant Moans
Overall: Will Surely RTF for a 2nd maybe 3rd longer session since this time round i only took $120/45Mins/1Shot coz rushing for work but she's definitely worth a longer session!

Thanks Bro Lust for arranging.
Old 26-01-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bangodone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t...&highlight=som

Fresh from a session with Som from Seduction. Looks exactly like the photos, no unpleasant surprises there, only fulfilled expectations

This girl really has the best GFE I've ever experienced. Frenching almost non-stop throughout the session and very accomodating. BBBJ has lots of suction, very strong. A very hard worker during FJ, aims to please.

Its one thing to be pretty and hot but another thing entirely to have an attractive personality and she's the cutest ever. Seriously.

Overall a very convincing 10/10.

Thanks bro Seduction for bringing in such gems. Definitely will RTF if Vitamin M permits. Bros please be nice to her, she's leaving soon!
Old 26-01-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
orangepole is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Humble FR for Claire from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 - 90% from picture, actual person looks younger and prettier
BBBJ: 10/10 - Crazy deepthroat.. Seriously
Boobs: 9/10 - Soft & Sensitive, big also.
French: 8/10 - Can speak french
FJ: 8/10 - Very accomodative, various positions

Lady speaks ok English and is keen to please. She leaving soon, bros that likes the deepthroat bbbj, don't miss out this jem

Overall 9/10 for her, one of the best i had so far.
Old 26-01-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 11
ipoopoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteripoopoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteripoopoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Sprite
Terminal21

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=971631

I had a session with Sprite and I think she is indeed a gem in Dome 1. I was incredibly stressed out from work and decided to drop everything and go for a good release. Bro Kim's stable is one of my go to stable and check if Sprite is available, no regrets.

Here are my humble thoughts about her:
Looks: 8/10 Similar to pics. Super seductive looking with lingerie and slightly tanner skin.
Body: 9/10 meaty and nice to grab with nice big natural boobs.
Service: 9/10 Action started from when we first entered the room all the way till I left. Playful friendly ting tong attitude. Had a mindblowing BBBJ, non-stop frenching and teasing, FJ was tight and intense, any position and will fuck you as hard as you fucked her. I struggled to keep myself from cumming too early mainly the view is amazing. When cumming the french didn't stop, rather we keep sucking each other tongue out, total shiok!

Left feeling incredibly satisfied. Thanks bro Kim for arranging my last minute booking.
Old 26-01-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
electricfunny is one of the Best!electricfunny is one of the Best!electricfunny is one of the Best!

Roller coaster ride with Meiji from Seduction
https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=meiji
STABLE: Seduction
LOOKS: looks pretty and so pure in her white short and white background
BODY: slim with curves in right places
BOOBS: D cup, natural. Rare to find this big and it’s natural
PUSSY: shaved. Very sensitive. Kiss and touch can get wet alr
BBBJ: good auction, can go deep no problem
FJ: very active and horny. She don’t mind initiating changing positions. Very sexy

RTF: yes
Old 26-01-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jerjeromel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Ying from lust (26/1, morning)
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=971645

OKT: Usual friendliness and clear replies. Sometimes can take awhile, but today quite prompt.

Location: Central east. Usual ground. Acceptable parking. Maybe 5-10mins walk from MRT.

Living space: "Office" feel apartment, adequate space, good enough towels and bed. Just that toilet flooding. Not super clean, but room is ok.

Pre deed:
Really pretty face when she opened the door. We tease each other a little. Chat for awhile to build some chemistry. When she stripped in the room, gosh her body is amazing - firm B+ or C boobs with nice nips and shapely body. Showered together, mouth wash and wanted to French her already but held my horses.

Main deed:
Sat her down and French her, she reciprocated. Sensual type like ur GF. Took our time to caress each other. Lie her down and finger her and she started moaning. Lick her nips and moved south to paint her for some time.

She wanted to fuck alr.. I say BJ me first. So she did so and in 69. Her BJ could be better without hands and longer. But it was good enough. Capped on and she ride on me. She was tight and had the best view of her boobs. We pumped hard for each other. Changed to doggy and ended off in missionary with Frenching.

Post deed:
Not much GFE here, cleaned ourselves up. I prefer to shower on my own after deed also. As I was rushing off also, so it was alright. I did saw Claire but Ying is much prettier than her. But Claire came to tease me and seems hornier when she showed me her D boobs. HAHA.

RTF: Might consider but prefer a higher GFE and service unless I dream of her amazing body and boobs again. Cheers.
Old 26-01-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3619 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN View Post
FR on Eros from FoxyThai,

Had made a appointment yesterday evening for Eros from FoxyThai, found out that I am the 1st person to book her. Thank you FoxyThai for the arrangement.
Well location is on east side. With the well guidance on the direction to the hive which I made my way there, once reached I knock on the door and opened. Eros is a MILF category so those looking for xmm can skip. Eros wore a hot & sexy red lingerie with panties & no bra, jus like the ones attached under her forum. Then she guide me to her room, once the door closes, hugging with french kiss offered. When I hug her, my hands are holding her firm butts which good for squeezing and spanking, then move up to her boobs, they are firm and natural. In the moment of the heat, I undress her red lingerie and attacked her big boobs, no scar found and confirm natural with light areola with nips, she has fair skin rather then thai tan as she live in Bangkok. Then I pull down her panties and her pussy was well shave for licking. No time wasted as she pull me into the shower, well cleaned on my little shaft after which she blow job with her warm mouth and tongue, a standard SOP shower. Eros is a service orientated, as she will ask you whether you want massage 1st or cat bath with made love. I told her massage later as I want to eat her and she starts servicing me. She knows how to make use of her big boobs to stimulate your shaft, as her place my shaft between her big boobs and starts sliding, then blow job with good suction with DT, after which my turn to service her which I eat, squeeze & licking her big boobs then move down south to her pussy. She enjoy being lick in which making her so wet that she wanna starts fxxking. Caps on and piak her all the way to heaven. She can take heavy pounding which made her feel shiok and moans fills on the bed which I finished my 1st round. Massage was on the next menu, for those bros like massage need to try her. Medium or hard massage would I like to take, I told her hard massage. She is trained before as her skill set was top notch. After the massage, we started our 2nd round on the bed which ending happily. Then we shower, dress up and she led me to door to send me out to end day.

Looks: 7.5-8/10 MILF at 32 year old very confidence woman.
Body: 8/10 meat at right places with slight tummy.
Boobs: 10/10, 34D natural size which can eat, squeeze, lick, boobs fxxk, you named it.
Cathbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10 well blown with good suction.
Frenching: 10/10 passionate and lots of tongue action.
FJ: 10/10 can take heavy pounding and she even told me she like sex... oh yeah...
Language: Thai, English, Chinese

For Bros who like big natural boobs, massage service, wild sex since she like sex very much can to try it yourself, as this is based on my experience with Eros. Once again a big thank you for FoxyThai on the arrangement.
Natural Ds?

Ouh..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-01-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ayetpe69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Alert by my chiong kaki this morning that affordable stable is back, so decided to try.

Stable name is Nooky, went though a smooth verification process as first time booker for the stable. location very central, discrete and easy for foot soldier like me, best condition is near my workplace facility is still acceptable

lady goes by number 301.
https://imagetwist.com/znxi6skeaavy/2.jpg#
this photo is closest represention of the girl.
Not as tall as describe by okt.
Boob, figure , overall physical package is good.
decent frencher ,gotten intense as the mood increases
bottom got slight patch but doesnt matter to me.i dont paint advise the siambu to trim, best is shave
Service (bbbj,fj) gotten is very good,still fresh. GFE very gao.

RTF: of cos , budget is comfortable for my pocket. cannot hiam already
Old 26-01-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 7
Ravenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman1v2 View Post

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=971267&highlight=

Squirter found!!! (sunny) galaxy

Damn she can really squirt water when I was fingering her and water alot gush out making the bed same wet, not only 1 time n is multi times

Service 9/10 and blowjob is solid

Best part is still her squirting when I was fingering her and when I was doggy her too

Those like kanna water splash ones can report strength
thanks for sharing bro i followed the bros suggestion on gave her lots of water to drink before our session commence and to see the water fall
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1