The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I didn't try the Thai, and CiCi/Momo didn't FJ when she was there.

Lucky I think wasn't at GW when it was raided.. but was in the other joint...
The Thai was too skinny and the tattoos were abit too much, only realised after she stripped.

Oh I remembered Lucky had stint after GW but I didn't visit her then.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 22-07-2022, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
zephyr900107 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
hi bros,

new to the scene. Saw some posts in the earlier pages that caught my eye. Anyone tried https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/yi-wa-massage-hj-bj/ before?
Yes she’s good! Just tried her this week, massage was soso but her sexy soft spoken voice and willingness to please is super good

One down side she keep using phone and in out the room, other than that overall experience quite nice
Old 22-07-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Not to forget Dragon spa @ Marina South … All the Malaysian hot babes
Bro, don’t bring up this leh.
So sad now.

Those were the good old days,
On a lazy sat afternoon, drive my favorite car, with my favorite flower in hand and go drink my favorite drink.
After that, jio friends for steamboat and thereafter chill out watching EPL matches.

Even when without these 3 favorites, the rest are still much better than current.

Now……sigh…
Old 22-07-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Bros interested in bbbj from ml can consider Jiao Jiao for 130.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Look: 7/10 passable, won't reject
Boobs: B not for boobs lover
Friendly and chatty. FN and hardworking. High playability but no fingering. Overall good experience for me.

Quote:
Whichever ccb flamed me and put 'STOP' as comment go fucking eat shit.
Don't like then don't read and suck your own lj.

Bro, cool man...up you
Her website mentioned she is 36D leh..
Old 22-07-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bros interested in bbbj from ml can consider Jiao Jiao for 130.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Look: 7/10 passable, won't reject
Boobs: B not for boobs lover
Friendly and chatty. FN and hardworking. High playability but no fingering. Overall good experience for me.

Bro, cool man...up you
Her website mentioned she is 36D leh..
Thanks Bro...website 34B...maybe you got the wrong girl
Old 22-07-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold

Recently, there are a number of mls I tried with big boobs and eraser nips...which i have fetish for.

Not in any order of preference

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/shui-duo-duo-massage/
Pretty good experience with 4g roaming

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/kk-massage/
Previously in hotels...haven't tried since she moved to condo.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/jingjing-massage/
One of the hottest ml currently. After her first day at work, i can't get a same day booking.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/zoey-massage/
Very amateur but hardworking and willing to learn.
Old 22-07-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Poppy mentioned to me that Lucky can’t come back. We were discussing getting older and fatter, as Poppy has a slight tummy from not exercising… but her sis lost a lot of weight recently (if you have her WeChat she posted a recent pic) from a lot of running.

I cleared the sisters achievement with Poppy and Lucky (not at same time!)
Ah I missed lucky. Last try was when she at Republic there. Pity she can't come back.
Old 22-07-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/isabel-massage/

Wa 110, FN, 21yo syt

Did she change name?

Never saw her ad before iirc haha
Looks very unreal. Like too good to be true. Commandoes anyone? Haha
Old 22-07-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2247 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/isabel-massage/

Wa 110, FN, 21yo syt

Did she change name?

Never saw her ad before iirc haha
There is another of her here.

https://isyou-8.com/model/tingting-3343/
Old 22-07-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlsc01 View Post
There is another of her here.

https://isyou-8.com/model/tingting-3343/
The video actually looks very enticing...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 22-07-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Looks very unreal. Like too good to be true. Commandoes anyone? Haha
Actual person, looks for me 8/10, body 9/10. Fully nude with nice butt and bush. Tall, slim with nicely shaped natural boobs. BUT poor attitude, high phone usage, and session ends upon shooting.
Old 22-07-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helikaon View Post
Hi bosses. Anyone can share if there are any MLs near Novena area? The location info majority all just put central.Lazy and paiseh to one by one ask.

Gam sia
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-lin-massage/ is near Novena.

I just had a massage from her (again) in the morning and she practically fixed my severe 落枕 (stiff neck and back) immediately. It was very painful when she applied her massage but the relief was so satisfying and long lasting. I was amazed that the stiff neck was almost 100% gone by afternoon. The relief from the HJ is secondary but also shiok. Just love her boobs.
Old 22-07-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recon3 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Visited Xiao Yu er during one evening.

Looks: 5/10 I would say she's not a head turner
Massage: 8/10 hardworking and gave some nice back and head massages (to kill the time as we had time to spare). Started with back presses followed by boob massages after she went FN. BBBJ was great.
Boobs: Small, maybe A+ or B-. Not for boob lovers.
Butt: Ok only. Not as perky as I would have liked
Feel: 7/10 Maybe no chemistry but felt like I'm the one making an effort to start a conversation to break the ice.
Personality: Sense that she is a nice & accommodating lady.

RTM: nope. not my cai.
She was more accommodating during her previous stint. Visited her once during this current stint, and don’t feel enticed to go back. Not that she is bad, but just not competitive enough compared to the others. Massage is non-existent but sensual is actually rather decent even though she has non-existent boobs. Young look and taut body for someone over 30. For chiongsters who are looking to try, I think taking the basic package without the ear digging suffices.
Old 22-07-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Need Help

Anybody has difficulties booking Jing Jing?
She is not replying to my SMS
I asked 3 other MLs to look into my database and they said that my database is good.
What can I do?
Old 22-07-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Actual person, looks for me 8/10, body 9/10. Fully nude with nice butt and bush. Tall, slim with nicely shaped natural boobs. BUT poor attitude, high phone usage, and session ends upon shooting.
Thanks for the feedback. Based on your ratings on her attributes, maybe she got a pool of regulars liao...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1