The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xxxx4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
dog or dog position?
Both dog and wolf do same same position leh. Why people called it doggie not wolfie position, i have no clue

Hm.... "Ilovewolfie" sounds not bad.
Old 14-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
dog or dog position?
did i tell u my wolf or love saint (qing shen) character in VT got me a somehow cheap(i wd say it's somehow free) HJ at a msg parlor?

i was having emotional setback bcuz tht time in vn i got into quarrel with no1 and she ignore me totally. then at the msg parlor behind rex hotel, i told my masseuse my sad story and she told me hers and she say we same same... then when she msg my thigh i got reaction...

she asked me if can take off my pants bcuz got oil... then i say ok. and she say "oh my god... your baby BIG! can i touch?" "yes, please" then she hold my kem but i quickly asked "how much?" and she said, " no no... anything u gv... anything. i do for u bcuz we same same..." so of cuz I said OK!

in the end she help me pinch a pimple somemore and om om with me and kiss me. she ask me when i go back but i lied to her and said 2 days although i was leaving the next day. long story cut short, i tipped her 200k for a good GFE service and nvr gv her my hp no and nvr go back anymore.

i dont know if this is expensive but still US$10 for a HJ its already very cheap to me and we nvr say a price beforehand

this is a true story. no doi!

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 15-09-2011, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx4 View Post
Kien Giang is west vietnam right? I talked to many locals, they said many pretty girls from west region. But i have no clue which are west and east regional of VN.

But i prefer Da Nang white skin.
I thought VN is divided into North or South Vietnam? When do we start to have East or west Vietnam?
Old 15-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
bro GQ so sorry i must admit when i see VB anywhere anytime i feel so so so excited that i cant control myself...

if accident... i will use my first ever move on VB which is on no1: act hero save beauty. but bro singviet say act hero will die first so i rather not to use it...
When in a foreign land, its better to behave yourself. Its either you do not know or don't wish to know, Vietnam is very unlike Singapore where law prevails. In VN, if you tackle the wrong VB, (when i mean wrong VB, i mean she being the woman of some Big Brother), they can finish you off easily. Even after finishing you off, they just pay a sum of money and they can still walk freely down the streets.

let me relate a real life example that happened in HCMC around 8 years ago. A Hongkonger was hacked on the legs and hands by a group of gangsters with long knife, he was badly injured but managed to survive. The reason behind the hacking was because he couldn't control his `wolfie' character and tackle a VB, who happened to be the gf of a big brother in Q.BT. He was warded for nearly a month, after that, he left VN on a wheelchair with lots of bandages and scars. We are foreigners in their land, we can never outplay them. My time there saw me always controlling myself. I will not want to offend any local. even if you know big shots in both government or underworld, the best is to control.

Last edited by SingViet; 15-09-2011 at 07:49 AM.
Old 15-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
When in a foreign land, its better to behave yourself.
yea agreed. i only dare to do it in VT not in HCM unless the VB smile to me first. but i think in VT there are too many ang mor foreigners who bonk and bonk like king. and VT got a lot of tourist concentrated in such a small town. so thats y i still dare do it in VT but of cuz like u said, there's a risk involved.

actually i tried it once in a small restaurant on 2 VBs... they gv me damn fierce chao bin look. so i pretend ti gong and faster run off... but in VT they usually smile and giggle... laughing at me this crazy foreigner dude khung khung dien dien one...

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 15-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

过江龙斗不过地头蛇 。。。。。

Quote:
Originally Posted by singviet View Post
when in a foreign land, its better to behave yourself. Its either you do not know or don't wish to know, vietnam is very unlike singapore where law prevails. In vn, if you tackle the wrong vb, (when i mean wrong vb, i mean she being the woman of some big brother), they can finish you off easily. Even after finishing you off, they just pay a sum of money and they can still walk freely down the streets.

Let me relate a real life example that happened in hcmc around 8 years ago. A hongkonger was hacked on the legs and hands by a group of gangsters with long knife, he was badly injured but managed to survive. The reason behind the hacking was because he couldn't control his `wolfie' character and tackle a vb, who happened to be the gf of a big brother in q.bt. He was warded for nearly a month, after that, he left vn on a wheelchair with lots of bandages and scars. We are foreigners in their land, we can never outplay them. My time there saw me always controlling myself. I will not want to offend any local. Even if you know big shots in both government or underworld, the best is to control.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 15-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
yea agreed. i only dare to do it in VT not in HCM unless the VB smile to me first. but i think in VT there are too many ang mor foreigners who bonk and bonk like king. and VT got a lot of tourist concentrated in such a small town. so thats y i still dare do it in VT but of cuz like u said, there's a risk involved.

actually i tried it once in a small restaurant on 2 VBs... they gv me damn fierce chao bin look. so i pretend ti gong and faster run off... but in VT they usually smile and giggle... laughing at me this crazy foreigner dude khung khung dien dien one...
Ang moh don't bonk like king nowadays, times have changed.
Old 15-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro hurricane
dun call me bro....I am not your bro...dun even know you...

Btw, I am real...SingViet, shysaint, deptrai4u, and many bros met me before...and nobody ever meet you...so maybe you are unreal...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-09-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ang moh don't bonk like king nowadays, times have changed.
Ang moh " bo say" liao, they call " chao ang moh "
Old 15-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2917 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun call me bro....I am not your bro...
this phrase sounds so familiar..... reaper has been using this few years back
Old 15-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
this phrase sounds so familiar..... reaper has been using this few years back
you can be bro la...hihi...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-09-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:

vietnamese girl can be real fierce if get angry
Old 15-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
I thought VN is divided into North or South Vietnam? When do we start to have East or west Vietnam?
North ppl dont like south ppl and south ppl dont like north ppl,although they talk the same language but some of their tone or sound will make the north know that u come from the south same as for north go to the south

Any bro disagree
Old 15-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
When in a foreign land, its better to behave yourself. Its either you do not know or don't wish to know, Vietnam is very unlike Singapore where law prevails. In VN, if you tackle the wrong VB, (when i mean wrong VB, i mean she being the woman of some Big Brother), they can finish you off easily. Even after finishing you off, they just pay a sum of money and they can still walk freely down the streets.

let me relate a real life example that happened in HCMC around 8 years ago. A Hongkonger was hacked on the legs and hands by a group of gangsters with long knife, he was badly injured but managed to survive. The reason behind the hacking was because he couldn't control his `wolfie' character and tackle a VB, who happened to be the gf of a big brother in Q.BT. He was warded for nearly a month, after that, he left VN on a wheelchair with lots of bandages and scars. We are foreigners in their land, we can never outplay them. My time there saw me always controlling myself. I will not want to offend any local. even if you know big shots in both government or underworld, the best is to control.
agreed agreed,better go back your country in one pierce than several pierce
Old 16-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2917 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
vietnamese girl can be real fierce if get angry
i can also be very fierce if i am angry... but i seldom get angry.
I only make my bx angry but her anger will subside within 12 hours
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1