The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
how about hurricane or volcano
not keen...rested my case on him...his stories are incredulous...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
(1) keeping guns in their house is illegal by vietnamese law, unlesss the person is a Con An (Police). But smuggling of pistols across the boarder from Cambodia to Vietnam is very common. and pistols are cheap and readily available in Cambodia. There are quite a lot of gangsters in HCMC who are armed.

(2) Its possible for Vietnamese gals to bribe and get another passport. If you know the agent who can do this, its just a matter of money. In Vn, anything is possible with $$$$.

(3) There's no specific province with the most beautiful and obedient gals. every province will say their gals are the prettiest. Its just who you meet that melts your heart and is able to spend a lifetime with you.

Its highly possible to change the mindset of your wife, if you have the patience to explain to her thru a period of time. But of course, your wife must have the willingness to learn and accept new things and thinking. Most vietnamese are quite stubborn and insist on their vietnamese way of doing things, this is the way they were educated and brought up. But patience and understanding will change her thinking.
Yes,some time is xi bay stubborn.Dont even want to accept reason
Old 14-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how about hurricane or volcano

if she is my cup of tea and dun mind to come HCMC and become my No.3....i might give her a chance to taste the sweetness of love again....kekeke....
Old 14-09-2011, 07:45 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
hmm... good point. if that's the case, i wonder if i can make out with the "Chi" too hehehe

she is like a gem that i cannot touch... for now...
touch lah,your number 1 in vietnam,why scare?Maybe touch already we bro here got red egg to eat leh hahaha
Old 14-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
and my no1 told me that Chi actually married in sillypore a few years ago via some agency i think and bore her husband 2 children. she got blue IC. but the the husband asked her to F off and chased her out of the house after he got the two children. now she's staying somewhere(i know where) together with her country fellows. maybe some bros here can go show her there's still rainbow and sunshine after the rain
bro seem like hurricane she might not see but volcano still got chance to see after the rain but can see rainbow and sunshine i dont know,maybe cloudy a bit still possible
Old 14-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes,some time is xi bay stubborn.Dont even want to accept reason

they are sibei sibei sibei stubborn....nowadays i just close 1 eye if i find it still acceptable...

i still remember sometimes back ago when i try to educate my staffs in following my way of operation bcos i feel that their method of doing is double work....but wat happen....i think its some kind of silent protest by them,they basically screw up my whole operation on a busy night until i have to "surrender" and let them do their usual way....atlas...although its double work,but they manage to run the operations smoothly.

i related the whole scenario to my wife and below is wat my wife reply.

"troi oi...u very free ah...they never complain doing that is tired then why u so KPO and want force them to change???....why dun u just keep quiet and let them do watever they likes????....at the end of the day,we just want the money mah."

knn...i was thinking,i want to let their work be easier but they actually thinks that i want to tekan them.....haiz...

i always tell my No.1 and No.2 that they are "hard head"....
Old 14-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
they are sibei sibei sibei stubborn....nowadays i just close 1 eye if i find it still acceptable...

i still remember sometimes back ago when i try to educate my staffs in following my way of operation bcos i feel that their method of doing is double work....but wat happen....i think its some kind of silent protest by them,they basically screw up my whole operation on a busy night until i have to "surrender" and let them do their usual way....atlas...although its double work,but they manage to run the operations smoothly.

i related the whole scenario to my wife and below is wat my wife reply.

"troi oi...u very free ah...they never complain doing that is tired then why u so KPO and want force them to change???....why dun u just keep quiet and let them do watever they likes????....at the end of the day,we just want the money mah."

knn...i was thinking,i want to let their work be easier but they actually thinks that i want to tekan them.....haiz...

i always tell my No.1 and No.2 that they are "hard head"....
haha bro,i think your wife reply u like that makes u more chui tah lan
Old 14-09-2011, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
YA YA,AGREED AGREED.i also like them riding their scooter going around.their long hair blowing from the wind.wow damm sexy to me.

Their charm of their sweetness and friendly look is unbearable hehehae
i remember in VT when i was riding my scooter and when i saw VBs on the scooter in front i will speed up to their side, smile and call them "em oiiiii..." some of them will smile but some gv me a shocked look and speed off.. LOL!

haha i think it was some emotional setback that makes me doing such act...

Quote:
touch lah,your number 1 in vietnam,why scare?Maybe touch already we bro here got red egg to eat leh hahaha
Troi oi... no thanks. i leave it to other bros.

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 14-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
i remember in VT when i was riding my scooter and when i saw VBs on the scooter in front i will speed up to their side, smile and call them "em oiiiii..." some of them will smile but some gv me a shocked look and speed off.. LOL!

haha i think it was some emotional setback that makes me doing such act...

Troi oi... no thanks. i leave it to other bros.
pls control your wolf character over there,do not let them met with an accident just because they see a colourful wolf over there,later jc got no supply then bro will start to hammer u
Old 14-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
not keen...rested my case on him...his stories are incredulous...
bro hurricane, may i, this very young "xiao di", know what do you mean by incredulous?

I understand due to the reason of an "f" word which was meant to be a joke, you give me a cold shoulder ever since. However, I swear in the name of my mother that i never blame you for that because i sincerely think it's my fault as i do not know you well but still give such a joke (in my perspective due to your friendliness to me previously), which turn out to be perceived as an offense to you. I call me myself blind for that. I have already seek forgiveness from you multiple times but still, i understand the choice is still up to your to make as i believe i have already done my part. If you still want to hold your grudge against me, i am totally fine because you can speak here as usual as before my existence in this thread.

it doesn't matter if u want to rest your case on me but i just do not understand why would u want to say my stories are incredulous?

I found the definition of this word from http://dictionaries.cambridge.org/

incredulous
adjective
not wanting or not able to believe, and usually showing this.

do you mean my story here are all made up? I posted so many details here with a sincere intention to share and gain some guidance and advice from the experienced bro here. whether one day i will get happy or sad ending, it doesn't matter, as long my TRUE real life stories is well documented in this thread for other bros to read.

To make things clear, i posted my story here at the cost of my own time and effort and I DO NOT and I WILL NOT post with the intention for ppl to up my rep pts, never ever!

Maybe i am still very young and hence i talk without thinking much first thereby offending you but i just do not understand why my postings are claimed to be incredulous? i think everyone here is very friendly and very keen to contribute and advise newbies like me. Furthermore i found this thread to be a very harmonious online community, full of joy sharing their views/encounters/opinions/experience etc.

p/s: if this post written by me, known as ilovedoggie, in SBF, has in a way offended you or anyone, or my existence in this thread is causing some unhappiness to this online community by whatever means, please feel free to ZAP me. i only have 40 rep pts now but i just do not care how many rep pts i have. Even i have negative rep points, i will still stand here, with no embarrassment of posting or contributing more at my very best effort, as long i am not banned totally from posting here in my direness of seeking guidance. it is just that i do not understand why you, bro Hurricane88 would to say my stories are incredulous... i just don't understand... i feel very sad because to me, it sounds like an accusation.

Old 14-09-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xxxx4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
p/s: if this post written by me, known as ilovedoggie, in SBF, has in a way offended you or anyone, or my existence in this thread is causing some unhappiness to this online community by whatever means, please feel free to ZAP me. i only have 40 rep pts now but i just do not care how many rep pts i have. Even i have negative rep points, i will still stand here, with no embarrassment of posting or contributing more at my very best effort, as long i am not banned totally from posting here in my direness of seeking guidance.
Bro, should you these as your siggy

Power me up plz...

Last edited by xxxx4; 14-09-2011 at 08:55 PM. Reason: too short :p
Old 14-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
pls control your wolf character over there,do not let them met with an accident just because they see a colourful wolf over there,later jc got no supply then bro will start to hammer u
What wolf character

He loves dogs leh.... So should be dog character
Old 14-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro GQ so sorry i must admit when i see VB anywhere anytime i feel so so so excited that i cant control myself...

if accident... i will use my first ever move on VB which is on no1: act hero save beauty. but bro singviet say act hero will die first so i rather not to use it...

Old 14-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
the latest craze should be on vb from Kien Giang
Kien Giang is west vietnam right? I talked to many locals, they said many pretty girls from west region. But i have no clue which are west and east regional of VN.

But i prefer Da Nang white skin.
Old 14-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx4 View Post
What wolf character

He loves dogs leh.... So should be dog character
dog or dog position?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1