The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-07-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Welcome. The girl still probably change name and repackage herself. If you see temple street, just say no.
Isn’t that address Hebe’s previous place? 😂

Kudos to your big balls for taking 1 for the team.. 😂

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-07-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
You got PM bro!
PM me contact too pls.
Old 07-07-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
So you're saying that AY is considered "good stuff"?
She is on the same level. That level only 2 MLs
Old 07-07-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 14
footlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Nightmare on temple street.

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-happy/

Nightmare on temple street.

F shop is a real shit show, I've seen banglas living in illegal dorms that look better than this toilet of a joint.

Discount girl at least 30% and I'm being kind.

Big tits are floppy pancakes even McDonald's hotcakes can't compare to.

Service is non existent.

Keeps up selling shit during massage so often she should work at McDonald's asking if diners want upsize.

Don't even get me started on the breath. I think dead rats smell better than her.

Don't go if you want to remain a Happy person.

Stepping on a landmine so you don't have to.
Sorry to hear that, thanks for the info. I think u should post on the website as review too so more bros will be cautioned
Old 07-07-2022, 04:02 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
phuckyew is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Seeing Xiao Li listed on SLG and book her for a session.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-li-massage/

Thought she'd be in one of MP on the listed area.
Am surprised she got her own single room condo.
Used to book her for massage where she's working at MP.
Looks: late 40s small size milf.
As usual good in massage.
Boobs: enhanced small C, firm and nice to grab.
Managed to shoot twice.
Might RTM if slots are available.
Impressive review! I will try to book
Old 07-07-2022, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 3
minghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlongdick View Post
Sorry to hear that, thanks for the info. I think u should post on the website as review too so more bros will be cautioned
Website post is useless one. The ml anytime can ask the web admin to remove all bad post and remain the good one on the website.
So positing here is better thank u bro HalimahYakult for the warning.����

(Good service ml must share, bad service ones must expose)
Old 07-07-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by minghii View Post
Website post is useless one. The ml anytime can ask the web admin to remove all bad post and remain the good one on the website.
So positing here is better thank u bro HalimahYakult for the warning.����

(Good service ml must share, bad service ones must expose)
What worst than remove is web admin can alter your words in posting. Never read site reviews after experiencing it once. Simply biased.
Old 07-07-2022, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!

Mostly based on first visit and impression.

Some other visits I have for reading. Old posts have some as well for reading.

Nisha (ISYOU)
SYL. Born 1994 from hubei. Attractive looking. Semi-profile. Full nude. Reserved. Passive personality. Massage skill is lacking. Sensual play trigger thoughts of being protective over her. HJ is smooth while exotic to look at. It was done sitting on couch with her kneeling down. Nice natural boobs to suck and grab on. Location is uncertain; bad place. GFE 8/10, as the way she expressed herself was to my liking.

Ximeng (SLG)
Milf age. Baby voice. Easygoing. Booked fake on another site, continued as wondering if milf age have good services. Full nude. Massage was thorough with oil. Stunned for sudden bbbj. Had a short JG. Hj skill was normal. Given head and neck massage aftercare till time up. GFE not rating. HJ 5/10.

Jessie (FL but HJ is good. Delist.)
SYT. Born 2000. Jubilant personality. B cup. Massage not given. Her HJ is marvelous. Her HDLY with her hands was good skilled. In short, she just know how to handjob well enough for me to remember. Probably RTC?

Xianxian (SLG)
SYL. Good looking. Pure vanilla in this line hence mosaic. Active lifestyle and companionable. Down to undies. Lack of asset. Massage is decent; neck felt good. Pure vanilla sensual/teasing. Reasonable 2x HJ. To other bros teaching her limitation, I felt too early and too helpful, brainwashed, peck attempt was rejected. GFE not rating.
Old 07-07-2022, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

F shop is a real shit show, I've seen banglas living in illegal dorms that look better than this toilet of a joint.

Discount girl at least 30% and I'm being kind.

Big tits are floppy pancakes even McDonald's hotcakes can't compare to.

Service is non existent.

Keeps up selling shit during massage so often she should work at McDonald's asking if diners want upsize.

Don't even get me started on the breath. I think dead rats smell better than her.

Don't go if you want to remain a Happy person.

Stepping on a landmine so you don't have to.
Thanks for sharing landmine
Old 07-07-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

F shop is a real shit show, I've seen banglas living in illegal dorms that look better than this toilet of a joint..
Quote:
The girl still probably change name and repackage herself. If you see temple street, just say no.
Horrors of horrors bro. Sounds more like a nuclear fallout than just a landmine.

I'll add Temple Street to my list of "don't go if you value your dick" places, which also includes Thomson Road and Tai Seng.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 13
1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/oishi-massage/

this looks good but cant find any review on her. or she was under a different name?
Old 07-07-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
others.123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lucy-massage
In and out in 30min + 2 showers
No Nude and BBBJ as posted.
Old 07-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Horrors of horrors bro. Sounds more like a nuclear fallout than just a landmine.

I'll add Temple Street to my list of "don't go if you value your dick" places, which also includes Thomson Road and Tai Seng.
Maybe you can help compile a list of those addesses, so we can all dodge bullets.

But so far, I've been avoiding shops and spas, since only hear horror stories. The worst thing is that, your messages actually read by her 'manager' manning many phones... haha.
Old 07-07-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Angelababy rtc?

Her ad is gone.

Old 07-07-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 11
arbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by others.123 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lucy-massage
In and out in 30min + 2 showers
No Nude and BBBJ as posted.
She was fully clothed? Not even SN? Does she looks like her photos?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1