The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Areallyzara, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, CHANEL, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn

Old 05-10-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 22
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha View Post
Just because you are on a diet, it does not mean you cannot look at the menu
Yap indeed v true. Look at menu but won’t order any lol
Old 05-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
oldtimereader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Not true. By exposing who is she at least pple will know, even if it’s her regulars. Whether after knowing still wanna give money to her will depend on them

So I think it’s better to just tell. U probably can’t save all but can save one is still better

The lady in question is NuMe aka Scarlett. I've been helping her financially since may and the total amount she owes me is 2k plus. Did not take advantage of her or exchange for any services as I helped her sincerely. Told her she can pay me back slowly once she has a stable job. God knows I was even wanting to ask her to stop doing FL as I wished to take care of her & her kids. She told me she was single but now one of her regulars told me she actually has a boyfriend who is a married guy.

To Bros: I don't expect you guys to believe me, I know some of you are her staunch supporters but this is what happened to me. I hope none of you will be naive and stupid as me as to believe every single word of hers.

To NuMe/Scarlett: I really felt disgusted and am now unwell after some bros here told me stuffs about you. I'm really sad that you lied to me when I was really sincere in helping you and your kids. I feel stupid for having feelings for you. You know I could just go all the way to Punggol Walk and bang on your door but I really don't have the heart to do that. Guess you know I'm soft-hearted & dumb but then again my patience has its limits Ms Nurafizah...
Old 05-10-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimereader View Post
The lady in question is NuMe aka Scarlett. IMs Nurafizah...
Damn!! Scarlett from ex-BD? Enjoyed her services. If true, thoroughly disappointing!!
She was one of my fave bonks!
Hope you find closure.. never lent money to FLs but I have lent money to friends.if I do lend friends $$$$ , it’s always with the assumption I will never get it back. I think of it as a charitable donation . If their purpose is fraudulent (ie say family hospitable bills etc.. but actually go ktv/hang flowers), I would write it off and take it as lesson learnt.
I also never ever lend more than I can afford to write off.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26823 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Damn!! Scarlett from ex-BD? Enjoyed her services. If true, thoroughly disappointing!!
Hope you find closure.. never lent money to FLs but I have lent money to friends.if I do lend friends $$$$ , it’s always with the assumption I will never get it back. I think of it as a charitable donation . If their purpose is fraudulent (ie say family hospitable bills etc.. but actually go ktv/hang flowers), I would write it off and take it as lesson learnt.
wah bro try liao no write FR bo swee leh...
Old 05-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
Kns u. Pple say real n important thing u asking for bonk report lol. U sex crazy 😜
Old 05-10-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
True. If prepare to lend must prepare not able to get it back. However, at times , it’s not the money tat is being cheated. More like trust being cheated. Tat one is more hurtful
Old 05-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kns u. Pple say real n important thing u asking for bonk report lol. U sex crazy 😜
haha i on sex tour, all i can think of is sex...
cant blame me... blame those raging hormones...

anyway i on sideline, u guys can carry on the impt tok...
Old 05-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold

Can alw consider debt collection services for those that lend money then never get back
Old 05-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
oldtimereader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
True. If prepare to lend must prepare not able to get it back. However, at times , it’s not the money tat is being cheated. More like trust being cheated. Tat one is more hurtful
True bro. Btw I'm not rich and honestly the 2k she owes me is a secondary thing but the feeling of of being cheated and lied to can be hurtful. Call me weak but I'm actually having fever right now because of all this

On another note, I believe I'm not the only one whom she owes $$$.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJK85 View Post
Can alw consider debt collection services for those that lend money then never get back
chances of success not high unless big amt,
usually they take up to 50%, end up might cause more trauma...

some no success no pay, some no success still have to pay,
end up lose more...
Old 05-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahaha! I always write FR one.. but it got deleted together with the thread!! Bulldog used to give discount if write FR one!
Nice FR on the HB girl.. won’t try coz I don’t like shy gals and braces!

Bbbj very impt to me!

Aniways now going back SB route liao.. got 2-3 potential in the pipeline..
Alotnofnfakes and potential scammers..
Zzzzz.. the shortlisting process very very sextrating!!
Old 05-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimereader View Post
True bro. Btw I'm not rich and honestly the 2k she owes me is a secondary thing but the feeling of of being cheated and lied to can be hurtful. Call me weak but I'm actually having fever right now because of all this

On another note, I believe I'm not the only one whom she owes $$$.
Yap I understand. It’s the betrayal feelings that hurts most. I also a bit in such situations but no money lost of cos. Time will heal n u will get better. Now the wound is still fresh
Old 05-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha! I always write FR one.. but it got deleted together with the thread!! Bulldog used to give discount if write FR one!
Nice FR on the HB girl.. won’t try coz I don’t like shy gals and braces!

Bbbj very impt to me!

Aniways now going back SB route liao.. got 2-3 potential in the pipeline..
Alotnofnfakes and potential scammers..
Zzzzz.. the shortlisting process very very sextrating!!
oh gawd hw could i have missed it, laz time i used to do that too but
all got deleted, nw i post in great bonks thread better, wont be deleted...

btw who u shortlisting? share share notes leh, hehe...
Old 05-10-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
oh gawd hw could i have missed it, laz time i used to do that too but
all got deleted, nw i post in great bonks thread better, wont be deleted...

btw who u shortlisting? share share notes leh, hehe...
SB require more privacy lei.. maybe I will write FR of the meet ups without providing their identity (if they are genuine, if they scammers will post BIG BIG here)
Old 05-10-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
SB require more privacy lei.. maybe I will write FR of the meet ups without providing their identity (if they are genuine, if they scammers will post BIG BIG here)
ooops i didnt c properly it was SB, ya understand the privacy
but not a viable option i find, u must have the time and patience to
screen out the good ones... quite tedious and time consuming,
also unless u meet like twice a week, the amount they asking
is abt the same as FL, provided u meet one really good then the
GFE will be gao gao then diff story liao...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1