The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-05-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Those who think that visiting ML more often will "unlock" them should read these...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Recently rtm this ML, 3rd visit. Keep kb ask me to buy clock and take her out to go shopping, then at the end of the session kbkb say why never give tips. Lj la.. First session she was all friendly and willing to serve. Tbf 2nd session she started slacking already, so really should have dropped her completely.

Another one who recently RTC, third session onwards also start slacking already. Keep using phone like I'm invisible. Ask to massage a bit face black black, then anyhow press the neck until neck pain. Never rtm come kb me on wechat, then deleted me just days before rtc. Come on man, your service sucks like shit who will rtm LOL..

I thought RTM more the experience will become better.. Maybe time to quit this hobby altogether with the kind of entitled, self-important trash that we've been getting..
Old 31-05-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4433 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Recently rtm this ML, 3rd visit. Keep kb ask me to buy clock and take her out to go shopping, then at the end of the session kbkb say why never give tips. Lj la.. First session she was all friendly and willing to serve. Tbf 2nd session she started slacking already, so really should have dropped her completely.
She sounds familiar... First session she was willing to please, second session she started slacking and hinting for tips. I never returned after that visit.

Quote:
I thought RTM more the experience will become better.. Maybe time to quit this hobby altogether with the kind of entitled, self-important trash that we've been getting..
From my limited RTM experience, I find that RTMing soon after the first session (one week or less) usually results in lousier service. Nowadays, if I plan to RTM I'll wait at least two weeks. I rather visit new "eager to please" MLs than RTMing MLs that take me for granted. Of course not all of them are like that, but majority of my RTM experiences are like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abchinese1234 View Post
Joining the train to say the same about my experiences and not ashamed to name two current different individual "K"s in the market are acting like this. No point spoiling them, they are already spoilt and are here just to earn a quick buck and forget you entirely when etc.
Yeah, all the good memories from the first visit just go down the drain after the second one.
Old 31-05-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Well, nobody wants to be intentional of course.

But if one is not feeling well, one should refrain from visiting anybody for that matter.

It's basic courtesy.

I'm not her WK. Not even her regular. Just feel that general health and hygiene is important and lots of common sense is needed.
Could be the lousy weather we have now.
At times, we do feel ok but we didn't know we carry a bit of the flu virus, etc.
And it got pass to people around us unfortunately.
I remember i caught flu from few MLs before.
like you mentioned, every do play a part in health and hygiene.
Just that sometimes we can take precautious but things do happened
Old 31-05-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Same. I found her familiar and she too found me familiar. She confirmed she was here in 2018, and was using the same name. This was when I recollected my earlier encounter with her.
thx, maybe i siam then. save $$
Old 31-05-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/you-you-massage/

Went visit you you yesterday afternoon, think maybe I'm one of her first few customers. Sneaked out from work just wanted some fun, but not much reply, this new girl reply rather fast and told me is available now, thus made a leap of faith and gave it a try.

Picture don't show face but service provided was full flavor type, so went with not much expectation or was actually thinking might be an auntie behind the door, so a huge girl.

When the door open, it surprised me in a good way, she was a lot better looking than my expectation, maybe that's the what they meant when u have no expectations the return often surprised you. Of course I'm not saying she is a drop dead gorgeous lady, but she is a fine looking late 20s women with sultry look.

Tried chatting a bit with her, she reply anxiously that she is new here and worried I might not be please with her work. Ask me to guide her to please better along the way. What a nice way to open the conversation.

Massage not a pro, but put in effort to ease some muscles, but to be honest, not there for that. Sensual wise, boy oh boy, she knows her game. Slow in her deed, and actually ask me to return her favor by pleasing her. Roam is 5G, can zhut can paint can everything less doing it. And was she hardworking, most of the time bbbj I encountered was the girl says I took too long or they say the size can't fit their mouth and changed to using hands, but she actually do it all the way till I really CIM. Completely filled her mouth up and till the last drop is out then will she finally let go of me and go spit it out. Don't think too much for her to swallow though.

Overall in terms of pleasure was top notched with max playability, a good change from the overflowing Flux of vanilla. Not for the faint hearted though.
sounds good! hope she keeps it up. upz u for your commando FR
Old 31-05-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
reports is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreports is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Name: Sugar 玲珑
Body: 10/10, tall and slim
Boobs: 9/10, natural B
Face: 8/10
Massage: 8/10, solid
Attitude: 8/10, 50 mins in and out.
Damage: 120

SYT, a very happy session, will return soon.
Old 31-05-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Those who think that visiting ML more often will "unlock" them should read these...
Not all are like that ma... there's no hard and fast rule on this. no need to be so absolute. different ML different attitudes. Most important is when RTM standard can maintain. Cannot maintain just move on (cannot maintain standard also means cannot "unlock" right?). So many ladies in the field.
Old 31-05-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reports View Post
Name: Sugar 玲珑
Body: 10/10, tall and slim
Boobs: 9/10, natural B
Face: 8/10
Massage: 8/10, solid
Attitude: 8/10, 50 mins in and out.
Damage: 120

SYT, a very happy session, will return soon.
I RTM again recently. As enjoyable session as my last visits, actually, even better. I also found her prettier the more I visit. Guess that's what bros mean by the lady's looks growing on you. I'm getting a hard-on just thinking about her model-like bod now.
Old 31-05-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 11
arbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant future
Quote:

Another one who recently RTC, third session onwards also start slacking already. Keep using phone like I'm invisible. Ask to massage a bit face black black, then anyhow press the neck until neck pain. Never rtm come kb me on wechat, then deleted me just days before rtc. Come on man, your service sucks like shit who will rtm LOL..

Bro, never tell her that cannot give people clock? Unless she wants to rtc prematurely
Old 31-05-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
If you are a customer who lay on the bed and passively let a ML go through her routine, then you will likely get SOP services. But if you know how to take cues and respond accordingly within the ML's personal limits, you can turn the session into an interactive process, and get more mileage from the session. This is probably why bros like Kopiosteve enjoy much more than other paying customers, and his sessions turn into encounters where both he and the MLs pleasure each other.

A short snippet of my session with Jiao Jiao to illustrate - at one point, she commented, "好硬,坐上去一定很爽" and I responded, "你只是说说而已,都没有真的坐." This led her to sit on my pelvic region and she started simulated sex by grinding and rocking her pelvis rhythmically. After a while, she said she was tired, and I asked her to lie down, and I started to simulate banging her in missionary position. She responded by grabbing my behind, and urged me to "bang" her harder and deeper till I climaxed and cum on her body. (Note: simulated sex = no penetration throughout)

Most certainly, every bro's mileage will vary because every interaction is different. The key is don't be a passive customer, try to read cues and turn your sessions into an interactive process. If a ML is open to playing with the customer, then who knows how far the interaction will take the both of you.

However, if a ML only offers SOP services, then you should just guai-guai lay back and let her go through her routine.
Agreed with the bro. Luck and timing plays a part too. Last year during CNY period, i visited a spa near my place. Got a pretty ml who massaged me a few times before but no special. We chatted more about why she didnt go back home during CNY, etc. Felt chemistry going so my hand "accidentally" brush her legs a few times when she was moving around. She noticed it and avoided it at first, but as our convo got along, i noticed her boobs randomly brushing against me at random areas. When it got to the prostrate part, i was hard and she obviously noticed it. I was her last customer and she offered to use her hands to help me release it as she was really thankful for having a person to chat with when she missed home.

Could tell she's not really experienced with the hj but it was exciting as i tried to push the boundaries with her. Slipped my hands into her pants and she was soaking wet and panting like crazy, couldnt even stand properly to give me a decent hj. Told me she has not been so horny since she got to SG and really really wanted to fuck. But she said she really couldnt do it inside the shop because she will be fired, invited me to go to her rented condo since it's nearby to continue the act.

And.... here comes the anti-climatic part, realized she stays really nearby to where I stay and didn't want to risk any pesky neighbours bumping into us by chance. So I just gave the lame excuse that I shot once from the HJ and had no stamina. Came back a few more times to look for her, got some additional perks here and there but was never offered the same thing again. She left SG around 2 months later.
Old 31-05-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Any bros got recommendations for after hours ML? Meaning late night appointment after 12am. Would gladly exchange if not convenient to share here. Cheers!
Old 01-06-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Any bros got recommendations for after hours ML? Meaning late night appointment after 12am. Would gladly exchange if not convenient to share here. Cheers!
I visited Zhu Zhu (June) past 12 am before. that was months ago. but maybe u can still try coz she told me she's a night owl.
Old 01-06-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
Agreed with the bro. Luck and timing plays a part too. Last year during CNY period, i visited a spa near my place. Got a pretty ml who massaged me a few times before but no special. We chatted more about why she didnt go back home during CNY, etc. Felt chemistry going so my hand "accidentally" brush her legs a few times when she was moving around. She noticed it and avoided it at first, but as our convo got along, i noticed her boobs randomly brushing against me at random areas. When it got to the prostrate part, i was hard and she obviously noticed it. I was her last customer and she offered to use her hands to help me release it as she was really thankful for having a person to chat with when she missed home.

Could tell she's not really experienced with the hj but it was exciting as i tried to push the boundaries with her. Slipped my hands into her pants and she was soaking wet and panting like crazy, couldnt even stand properly to give me a decent hj. Told me she has not been so horny since she got to SG and really really wanted to fuck. But she said she really couldnt do it inside the shop because she will be fired, invited me to go to her rented condo since it's nearby to continue the act.

And.... here comes the anti-climatic part, realized she stays really nearby to where I stay and didn't want to risk any pesky neighbours bumping into us by chance. So I just gave the lame excuse that I shot once from the HJ and had no stamina. Came back a few more times to look for her, got some additional perks here and there but was never offered the same thing again. She left SG around 2 months later.
wa wasted sia bro. haha. I think I would have taken the risk leh... can wear mask anyway...
Old 01-06-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
can try ke ying. She is very accommodating.
Old 01-06-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 15
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

They can massage well but do they want to massage? Once u return too many time they start to be lazy and the massage standard drop. Just want you to take $88 or more. Thats why some bros never rtm the same girl too often. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
my experience so far with $88 massage spas is not bad for the massage part. Some of these ladies really can massage well. And it is possible to find pretty ML if research hard in the forums and go and try. The thing that is not value for money to me is, when top up $50 to roam and HJ, the lady only just lift up the top to let u play, some allow zhut, some must top up more to zhut. hand wanna go into the pants, for some must top up again. and when adding up all the top ups plus entrance fee, then damn bo hua already. So I'll only visit the Spa ML if she is damn pretty, have high playability and I feel like spending. There was one that u used to visit regularly and it was expensive, but I got tired of her already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1