The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-11-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 17
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Here is one, I was asking about a certain service, let's just say it was tevez (this was a while ago, I'm not sure if that really was it) and the girl replied just "8x"

WTF does that mean?

My best guess was that it was an emoji, eyes and closed mouth, indicating a No. Maybe it was CIM I mentioned, sorry I can't remember.

Otherwise maybe she meant, OK if you pay me 8 times as much. ;-)

Last edited by Wendella; 20-11-2015 at 07:19 PM.
Old 20-11-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

A few from today and yesterday, all D8 or D10...

These last 2 are the same girl...

edit: I was wrong, some are from Tan Binh district, including the 2nd girl in this post, also first girl in next post.

Last edited by Wendella; 21-11-2015 at 07:18 PM.
Old 20-11-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

No we are not done yet....

4 different girls here, and this first one is NOT the same as in previous post, she's a different one.

sorry for the ridiculously huge sizes of some of these photos. I haven't figured out a way to control the size that the images display at in the forum. If anyone knows, let me know please.

Last edited by Wendella; 21-11-2015 at 07:13 PM.
Old 21-11-2015, 08:51 AM
Samster

I am trying to put links to those big posts about the website girls into my signature. Let's see if this works.

OK it definitely worked.

So if anyone wants to try to hook up with these girls shown above or others like them, read the links in my signature about how to find website girls in Saigon. I'll tell you, the ones shown above were all new ads on the website "danchoi" in the last 24 hrs or so.

Please read thru the below linked posts first before asking questions (so we don't get the same questions again and again), and feel free to post new questions that aren't answered here in the forum. Or you could PM me if you prefer. But there's plenty of members here with experience of these, so you might get better answers out here in the forum than from me.

Good luck

Last edited by Wendella; 21-11-2015 at 09:04 PM.
Old 21-11-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
I am trying to put links to those big posts about the website girls into my signature. Let's see if this works.
Good work bro. upz u.
Old 22-11-2015, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sc2c is Cool - loads of Potential

Taken from another thread and sharing here:

Hot Tocs
1) Thien Phuc, 80 Tran Nao
2) Vihn Thu, 35b Tran Nao
3) Cat Toc/Goi Dau/Salon, 161 Nguyen Hong Dao

For 1 & 2 both are in the same street, there could be others too that is not mention. Anyone has tried pls share your experience and the damage.
Old 22-11-2015, 08:28 AM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 11
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

Why dont you go try out and share your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc2c View Post
For 1 & 2 both are in the same street, there could be others too that is not mention. Anyone has tried pls share your experience and the damage.
Old 22-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

1 and 2 are in District 2.... opposite the river from Majestic Hotel, a big detour by taxi......unless you ride a motorbike there and use the ferry to cross the river

No 3 is in Tanh Binh district ( airport area ) and it is a better bet as many Hot Tocs in Tanh Binh are operated by Koreans. These Hot Tocs are merely fuckshops.

However you may get some stunning beauties. Friends of mine go there so I know. Personally I prefer overnight stays

Last edited by hornyhubby; 22-11-2015 at 09:22 AM.
Old 22-11-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
Why dont you go try out and share your experience?
Who knows I might do just that, Dec is coming and is my annual twice yearly trip to see my in law.
Old 22-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

bro sc2c.....do not get caught ya. Sometimes HCM can be a small world hahaha. Was nearly caught by my wife once. She is Vietnamese too and lucky i got out of the hot soup by denying all the way and claimed mistaken identity and had a good alibi hahaha....phew !
Old 22-11-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

A few pages back I mentioned a KTV called D-Maxx. Yesterday I drove past and it is closed and being renovated, and there is a different sign on it now that says "Phantom". I only heard of a friend going to this place about a month ago when it was still open, I never went there myself. I'm not a KTV guy. Probably it will reopen soon with a new name.

Cross the street on Ton That Tung is another smaller D-Maxx which seems to be a few different businesses together, it listed 'coffee lounge' as one of them. Sorry I was driving so didn't take note of all of it. At this location there used to be a D-Maxx salon, similar to the Le Duyen ones, with lots of girls sexily dressed there to (I guess) give massage or whatever. But that is not how it looked to me this time, I didn't see girls inside.

EDIT: Drove past again just today and the Phantom sign is gone, so I think that was part of the previous decor. Still they are renovating and it still looks like it will continue to be a KTV or night club or something of that order.

Last edited by Wendella; 22-11-2015 at 06:53 PM.
Old 22-11-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

Bro Hornyhubby lucky you for avoiding that sticky situation. For me everytime I visit HCM I travel alone, my family will travel on a later date. Further more it's my brother who will bring me to all those places. I just hop onto his bike and of cause I will settle all the bills. It's a win win for both of us.
Old 22-11-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhubby View Post
1 and 2 are in District 2.... opposite the river from Majestic Hotel, a big detour by taxi......unless you ride a motorbike there and use the ferry to cross the river

No 3 is in Tanh Binh district ( airport area ) and it is a better bet as many Hot Tocs in Tanh Binh are operated by Koreans. These Hot Tocs are merely fuckshops.

However you may get some stunning beauties. Friends of mine go there so I know. Personally I prefer overnight stays
Hi bro,

where to find viet bus for overnight stay? I often received wechat messages from okt but I'm not interested as previously I've tried but the face is so different from the pics hence I never bother with it now.
Old 22-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Most KTVs have. Mummy will tell who WILL NOT as it is the exception rather than the norm.

Bars with hostesses too. Tip to sit with you first. Then negotiate
Ask mummy direct.....no need to be shy. Damage 2 to 3 mil
Old 22-11-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, I will be visiting HCM for few nites 22-25 Dec, would like to check with any of you guys out there, whom can recommend hotel/hotels great for Nite Spot. I 1st time going HCM, mainly a leisure trip. I want to stay in hotels easily accessible & within walking distance to those nite spots.

BTW, any of you guys travelling there during that period, if not mind, I would hope to cheong together (U may PM me)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread