The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 28-11-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
continued is one of the Best!continued is one of the Best!continued is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

A short FR for Sora Terminal21
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=965076

This Fr is based on my personal experience, so do try yourself

Looks wise is same girl as pic as stated by OKT no shock or disappointment. Body is slim and she's fairer than the usual Thai girl. SYT looking and when she smiles really melt your heart.

She greeted my at the door already smiling and very willing to please. Service is good above average and got non-commercial feel, felt like fuck my own Gf.

Frenching is good though not the one started it. A bit shy at first but no worry just keep going and play with her boobs, she give in and french back. Services stated all is provided without any rejections, her Bbbj is slow and sensual then she let out her power suction. Proceed to FJ, fuck her good in missionary while sucking on her nipples then asked her to ride. Good rider lah, she the one who french me this time Lol.

Her cheerful attitude and willing to please character is whats makes me very happy after left the place. Bros should give her a trys especially if you like the Syt type.
Old 28-11-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pussinboot is Cool - loads of Potential

Molly from Seduction

OKT: Friendly and Responsive

Look: 8 Short hair and very smiley
Body: 8 Slim and the view from doggy was amazing
Boob: 9 i think B
BBBJ: 10, non stop action, cim 2 times
Service: 10, top notch, gfe feeling and not a time watcher!
RTF: Yes

Overall: She really amaze me, one of the best gfe feeling i have gotten. Treat her with care!
Old 28-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
stryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to all

Wanted soda but unavailable so took another.

Name: Molly from Secret Lover

Pros
Looks acceptable with shoulder length hair, need to add 5-6 years to age. Minor blemishes
Giggles easily
Gave soft moans when caressing her boobs (B?)
Initially avoid but later able to insert finger into her, with her moaning bf switch to fj
Can speak a bit Chinese as work in Taiwan bf
Better towels and in more discrete location (share room with another FL meimei??)

Cons
No frenching, kiss
BBBJ a while and cap on. I was the one doing the work while she lie down
Ask her to change position she just smile. She wanted to go shower but told her not yet shoot. So she HJ, saying almost time up. After shower, check my phone still got 10mins left
Little English
RTF: No. Luckily only took 1S.

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=965408 same OKT as seduction
KT - Yuna
Love Fortress - Anita
FT - Nana, Darin, Piya
7th Heaven - Aurora, Claudia
silk stocking - Ozone
X-Factor - Nana
Galaxy - Molly
FG - Baby
Old 28-11-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1778 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post

Just updated my guide to 0.3.5, last updated 20/11/2023.

Whether you are new to the world of chionging, or a veteran looking for some tips to spice up your experience, I hope you will find something useful in this guide.
  • Guide and common procedures for Geylang and Dome 1
  • My personal step-by-step to securing a better bonk
  • Various useful information and guides for sex and all things related

If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback related to a girl or my guide, feel free to ask me or message me about it and I'll do my best to help
Thanks for the support and feedback. Will be continually working to improve this guide with your questions!

Will add a lot of pictures in the next version.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Claudia (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 28-11-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 3
shabbydog is one of the Best!shabbydog is one of the Best!shabbydog is one of the Best!shabbydog is one of the Best!

for Sydney of Lust365

Looks: 90% of what she looks on forum.
Body: 8.5/10 Slim, Nice ass.
Boobs: 9/10 Natural B Cup and perfect for my liking
Shower: very SOP shower.
French: 8/10 when I initiated she follow through
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Started pretty well and Requested for 69
FJ: 9/10 Quite tight. Only managed 1 shot Rested a while after 1st shot, and felt too tired for second, not her
GFE: 8.5/10 Soft spoken
Old 28-11-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Adam’s apple? Bro, are you hinting h that she is a him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
Veronica - LF

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=965412

Plus points
- pretty, WYSIWYG
- decent rates at $160 for 2 shots
- good BBBJ, balls sucking and even attempts to give AR
- speaks fluent French
- natural Cs, nice to hold and feel and suck
- attempts to tease and B2B
- discreet location not hotel

Minus points
- liposuction scars
- some stretch marks on boobs and thighs
- can’t take long position poundings, told me she was injured by ang moh first few days she came
- had quite a visible adams apple which was abit turn off for me

Overall: 7/10 SYT, pretty and nice to fuck, YMMW
Old 28-11-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 18
Quire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Gipzy from Milk lovers
Long time no chiong already, decided to try new arrival from new stable.
Lucky this time gamble paid off. It was gipzy's 2nd day in sg and she was full of ting tong energy from the moment I stepped into hotel room. Location was central at hotel, no need to register just walk right in. Comms with OKT was easy and straight forward. Back to Gipzy and right from the start she have her hands all over me and my privates. Chit chat abit before heading for shower. Once stripped get to see her big boobs with perky nipples on her well maintained body. Toilet was abit small but still can accommodate 2 person. Dried up and back to bed for main course. Gave me a sensual cat bath and BBBJ, seeing her pretty face which is 100% same as videos posted, bobbing up and down on my KKB was heavenly. After that she signal me to do my job. I obliged and proceed to give her a good tongue lashing on her clean shaven pussy. It was one of the prettiest pussy I have encounted. Nice and small with the clit hidden inside waiting for me to peel open. She was moaning softly and enjoying the moment, pushing my head down harder I go. Finally can not tahan, moved and for some frenching while she skillfully caps on for me. Entry was easy since she already wet from the foreplay. Switched from missionary, doggy and back to missionary for some hard pounding before finishing off hard inside her with caps on. Her pussy was warm, moist and tight and didn't take long to make me surrender my soldiers. Quick shower and back in bed where we just TCSS for awhile. Her command of English is quite good and she can hold a good conversation. Shared that she have been to many countries to work and some of her personal stories. Part of me don't want to write this FR so it will be easy for me to RTF, but I think good gem must share. 2nd round started and with the TCSS ice breaker it was even more sensual and intense. Frenching non stopped, hugging me tight when pounding her and small talks in-between encouraging me to go faster and harder. Surrendered my 2nd shot, clean up and she gave me a big hug and kiss before I left a happy and satisfied men. This is a session I will remember for a long time.
Old 28-11-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bikersclan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soda - Seduction

Long awaited bonk for this gurl, and i must say she impressed me
https://sammyboy.today/showthr...highlight=soda

Looks: 8.5
Body: 9
Boobs: 10
Main scene:
Good suctions and from there. The first position was her on top, then the normal missionary, spooning, lastly doggie, which I enjoyed the most. Her moans which intensified at this stage were a real turn on. Didn’t last long for me to explode on her chest. Super siok afternoon with her.
Old 28-11-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 3
Sventhemoose is one of the Best!Sventhemoose is one of the Best!Sventhemoose is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honggan369 View Post
FR for foxythai jenny

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=964491

Solid OKT always give many promo👍girl wise power also. She is not super fair but still very cute, whole time she was smiling. Big natural boobs,able to blow for quite long and can do many positions you req for without any complaint. Very very worth the price, would RTF if possible
Session is awesome, cute lady with nice feature. Something to add on is her attitude is 10/10, always smiling doesn't give you the time-watcher feel
Old 28-11-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 3
bullishbar is one of the Best!bullishbar is one of the Best!bullishbar is one of the Best!bullishbar is one of the Best!

Beauty from Lust365

OKT: 9/10 - Responsive and smooth
Looks: 8.5 (90% close to photo, slightly slimmer in real life)
Shower: SOP help wash clean
Boob: B
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - Very hardworking, non-stop no complaints. Strength was just right
FJ: 8/10 - Accomodating
Attitude: 9.5/10 - English may not be that good but does understand when spoken slowly. Most importantly, didn't use HP at all throughout the session and always was courteous and attentive.

Will like to take this chance also to mention affordability by this stable. Cheap and good quality babes
Old 28-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 9
myStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud of
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mia from foxythai

discount from photo, have blemishes but willling to please attitude is there so still ok won't reject.
Frenching allowed and i trouble okt bro to help me inquire if she is ok.
Tall with acceptable sized boobs, suck like vaccum,
Long bj with cim for 1st round(at least 20 minutes)
Massage me before round 2
Shaved pussy and wet
Enthusiastic FJ with horny moans, ride on me like no tml

Mia is hardworking, polite and she cannot communicate easily without the help of translator. Okt bro also power can tcss, overall a very worthwhile bonk. Had feedback to okt should improve the quality of their towel and it would be perfect!

Last edited by myStiCaL_divine; 28-11-2023 at 09:03 PM. Reason: add on
Old 28-11-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanhenry13 View Post
Good times Gina and Galaxy Aomi same girl or not? Both also offer AJ
Aiyaa, girls jumping ship is too common naa. She just need to maintain her enthusiasm when she's jumping and humping on me.

Old 28-11-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 14
wartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=964707

Great bonk, tries really hard and great gfe.

slim physique with cute pink tits if you're interested in that sorta thing.
Old 28-11-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Fckncock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Ploy - Lust365

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...highlight=ploy

Looks: 9 looks Vietnamese girl to me. Very pretty. May not be as fair in person but she is damn hot still
Boobs: 9 B cup
Pussy: 9 trimmed, not a issue if she is not hairless. What’s important is she’s tight and very wet
Body: 8.5 petite
Hj: 8.5 she has the pro skills
Bbbj: 8.5 it’s good. Not the wildest i’ve had but it’s good
Fj: 9 likes both hard and soft.

GFE: 8.5 high

Rtf: yes, no second thoughts about it
Old 28-11-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chili from Kinkythai

Looks: 9/10 pretty and looks like Indonesian
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: Natural B
Bbbj: 8/10
Service: 8/10

Very friendly and speaks English.She is very approachable and easily puts me at ease.

She showers me then quickly cleans herself so no time was wasted. I told her i don't need massage and so she just gets down to business starting with my nipples before moving down to bj me. Good suction and i got erect quickly.. accomodating as she first rides me beforecwe switched positions.

In between sessions we chit chat about where she has been snd other small topics. Round 2 was better as we did doggie and few other positions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1