The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 06-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Predictable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
5th of Dec 2pm RAINY

As planned and my mindset already on H2R16. I head straight for my Mich once I reach PT. Didn't wander nor hesitate when I saw her lights on for first time. Door wide open! Mai Thu Liao.. i saw 1 petite lady walked in and I followed suit. She turned shyly to me and unexpectedly apologize that there is another bro in front of me. No choice and I saw 1 bespectacled guy. Haiz.. I recce other rooms first.. H2 R3 Sally seduced me in with her BIG boobs.

H2 R3 Sally
Looks 5.5/10 Auntie..

Body 7/10 Plump.. but C cuppers with big areola! My fav.. I spent quite awhile sucking on them as she requested by planting her bombs on my face.. smooth skin .. nice ass..

Service 8/10 good 'bj' with slurping on my balls. Heard that she is a 69 lover.. and it was pretty right. She positioned herself with her ass beside me while giving me blows.. I got turned on by her sexy smooth ass and gave it a kiss. She seems excited about it and lay her pussy on my face! She asked me to eat her pussy.. and I obliged.. could hardly catch NY breath .. I fingered her anal while giving her PL.. no smell.. clean and fleshy.. ! She continue giving me bj .. and didn't inititate to fcuk. As i worked on her forbidden area more.. she getting more furious and Shit!! I told her I couldn't hold for long and she never stopped.. I released my cream shot in her mouth!! .. First CIM in PT!! wow.. she carried on slurping and sucked all out.. shiok!!

Offered me Listerine.. and washed me up after that.. I nearly left the room without paying her .. lucky she asked me.. guess I was blindhood by her deep v neckline.. hehe.. definitely a better choice than mun mun 2 doors away.. R2 Maggie I haven try thou..
She never object to you fingering her asshole? That means got chance to try AJ if rtf
Old 06-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
oi! jay, tiah tioh bo?
din notice mich light on ah...
u decide what to do hor..i know u wait until cock long long liao! kekekekkk, but...

bro scorelan recce liao, think din work...kumsia hor, bro. bro, u say who cat 40? zarina or aida? if aida, oh ya....she is cat 40 now. sorry...cos dat time when i tried her, she was still cat30. not sure if cat40 she got giv xtra serving anot? so far stil hav yet to see her cat40 fr. if she cat40 n din improv,then i think not so worth le, cos might as well add another 10 get full pt service, tioh bo?
Not yet done.. I don usually patronize PT around this hour.. so went around to check on other rooms. H7 Cookie and Jacq is around.. Jacq looking sexy from the back.. she has quite a body.. H10 Judy, Kiko and Da S all not in. H11 Jolene not in. H12 Fongyi not in.. Lily on 1 month. H14 Kidd coming back soon on 14th. R5 Bao er.. in! Next time ba.. My Sophia also jot in. R13 n R14 sistas in.. but got 2 PRC waiting outside .. sian 1/2.. H16 Pat and moon around. Pat very busy with queue forming up. Went to last stop H22 .. H20 Mich busy.. Nikki free.. but aint interested. Saw Xue Er.. indeed she is very chio with her white porcelain skin.. jet black long straight hair ..with black dress revealing her slender legs. Turned on! but oni can catch her side view. Next time bah.. today got mission already.

Went back H2 .. and parked right outside R16.. waited quite some 20mins..and finally my turn! Mich looks pretty normal .. jus like any chio young milf u can find in neighbourhood.. her g string was on the chair.. gosh! She jus had her ciggy lighted up .. and she asked me of I smoke.. she passed me a ciggy and we smoke and chat.. quite a nice friendly lady.. She asked me lean against the bed and she starts washing me.. she starts working on me and my already wormy didi.. by strong suction on my nipples.. (1 hour interval) Magicccc... malikita Liao. She starts giving me 'bj' with my hand playing with her soft B cup with pointed round hardened nips! .. By then my cock fully harden and she can tell she is feeling satisfied about it. Her blowjobs were astonishingly good!!!! One of best I had.. she is slow initially.. my guess is she got turned on and starts giving deep ones.. buttering my rod with her wet tongue. 銷魂!! She instructed me to sit back on the pillow.. and carry on blowing.. while looking into my eyes sheepishly.. asking me "shuang ma"? -Feels good? I am too giving out moans myself as it is simply too goooodd!! In fact she is really good in positioning herself in terms of bj compared to kiko. Both have almost same patterns .. but Mich wins a distinction A+ while kiko only a B.. Cos Mich does every step with sensual instinct unlike kiko too mechanical . I see her more of enjoying herself rather than providing a service. She fast hand fast leg put on condom and lied down , I returned the favor by holdijg her sexy smooth legs up and start thrusting her.. I always have a habit of kissing on the legs while doing missionary.. she didn't resist buy she jerk a little as its itchy.. I started slowly as I know its going to be a long one as my cock seems harder and stronger due to previous shot. As I increase my rate.. she starts giving out loud moans.. and murmuring some english like "fuck.. me... "and her hand start grabbing her boob.. seemingly she is in the right mood. I took the oppurtunity to crouch forward and starts licking her nips. Just some quick slips but Niceee!!! Again.. giving her some good time before I released all in her love hole.

She get back her composure after awhile.. took off my condom and I start panting on bed .. i nearly fell asleep while she was washing herself.. battery flat. !! She washed my thoroughly and bids me goodbye.. and asked me remember come again . Of cos.. I will!!

Looks 8.5/10 chio young milf
Body 9/10 not an ounce of fats.. petite small body with b boobs. Smooth and slender
Service 9.5/10 ( not sure if she allows frenching.. painting .. AR yes but I opt no to)
GFE 9/10 Strong.. and I got KCed.. will make time for my dear 2 mich..

Old 06-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predictable View Post
She never object to you fingering her asshole? That means got chance to try AJ if rtf
Dunno.. although i am not fan of AJ.. But I am ass lover..enjoy looking and doggie at nice fleshy or perky ass.. I fingered her because some female get stimulated easily at these less explored areas.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster

Anyone had exp with H22 Xue Er? H14 13/14 sistas H10 R13 Anna and H9 HongHong?

Da S .. Judy.. Jolene.. are ang pais with plenty of FRs. But I haven try.. I want to see if there is other nice picks like mentioned above. Bonkning, tkongkia.. Austin or any bros care to contribute? Forni isn't around. Probably busy.. maybe he can answer that
Old 06-12-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
anyone know if h10r6 is working? thx
Old 06-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

10r6...i dun think so. i only remember leeza lights on . the rest i think all off in the front section if i not wrong.

jay, the cat50 u mention are all ok, as for the other cats,i only tried leeza.
double fr today... power!
Old 06-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
H14 13/14 sistas H10 R13 Anna and H9 HongHong?
wanted to try earlier this week but all doors were closed so in the end went to Ah May, oh boy she gained a lot of pounds!...recommended if you like medium-big hippo

btw h9 got hong hong?
is it h2? if it is, i took a glimpse and she looked quite skinny...service wise havent tried yet
Old 06-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
That's why I never try her... Tot she is cat $40?
Aida h22?
if yes, then recommended only if you like to play by her rules and you are ok with service level not on par with the $$$ damage

dont repeat my mistake, i was too mesmerized by the tight mini dress and the balls
Old 06-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Aida h22?
if yes, then recommended only if you like to play by her rules and you are ok with service level not on par with the $$$ damage

dont repeat my mistake, i was too mesmerized by the tight mini dress and the balls
Thanks for the advice bro... But her dressing is too tempting...
Old 07-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Anyone had exp with H22 Xue Er? H14 13/14 sistas H10 R13 Anna and H9 HongHong?

Da S .. Judy.. Jolene.. are ang pais with plenty of FRs. But I haven try.. I want to see if there is other nice picks like mentioned above. Bonkning, tkongkia.. Austin or any bros care to contribute? Forni isn't around. Probably busy.. maybe he can answer that
H22 Xue Er I try 1 time only, never RTF. Not my cup of tea really. Same with H10R13 Anna. H02 R09 Hong Hong good in BJ but old already.

Da S...Judy...Jolene you all must try one!

I thank you!
Old 07-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
H22 Xue Er I try 1 time only, never RTF. Not my cup of tea really. Same with H10R13 Anna. H02 R09 Hong Hong good in BJ but old already.

Da S...Judy...Jolene you all must try one!

I thank you!
I think xue er likely more ice queen than cookie.. probably on par with H11 Jolene. H10 Anna was actually my first PT milf. It was my first visit. So I didn't took notice of the room number. She was good in cbj.. and she is rather accomodating as she didn't resist my fingering while giving me heads. And she didn't complain when I sucked her boobs. She gave me a good head start of PT. Thus I must thank her.

I always like to peep in Hong Hong because she likes to seduce people with sultry eyes. This morning. She was cutting her toenails.. while I walked past.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
wanted to try earlier this week but all doors were closed so in the end went to Ah May, oh boy she gained a lot of pounds!...recommended if you like medium-big hippo

btw h9 got hong hong?
is it h2? if it is, i took a glimpse and she looked quite skinny...service wise havent tried yet
Sorry Francesco.. its H2R9.. I think I will stick to my plan on Judy, Jolene, Da S.. and choose stick to a regular visit to my top 3.. see can upgrade service level or not..
Old 07-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sure can de bro , provided u upgrade ur $ . Hee hee !
Old 07-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
Sure can de bro , provided u upgrade ur $ . Hee hee !
Upgrade money?? Come to think of it. I have not give any tips before in PT. Probably unlike Tom Yam.. where tipping is a culture. I missed tom yum.. gonna drop by GL these days
Old 07-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Zihan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still no one roaming PT anytime soon? Walked pass again and the lane feels weird sia. haha. don't know what house/door can anyhow walk in. Or every door that's open can just walk in and see seE?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1