The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 11-05-2022, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5973 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
oh man, feel so sad, viet may went for breast reduction surgery. she looks more proportionate now, but i am a boobs man
Try Mary or Tang Li lo. Just played with Mary’s tits a while ago. Really like super “boobzoka”. The 2 melons can probably hit a nail into a wooden block
Old 11-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Need to have a dose of Tangli big boobs again
Bonk standing doggy infront of the standing mirror and grab her tits is unforgettable
Bro I managed to fuck her in standing carry position twice lmao. Now any bros can top that or not.
Old 11-05-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Ugghh... Bad experience today at the shop on 3th floor just next to the entrance leading to the carpark. Quoted $150 all in and she accepted, only to pull that "150 no bj, want bj add 50" trick when inside. I didn't bulge and so she gave a half fuck service... Couldn't even touch pussy during cat bath or ramming her. Oh well, mood totally spoilt and just let her hj me and out I go..
Such a waste.. Younger ladies all cmi. Just wondering why they will want to pull such stunts and chase away a potential regular for a fucking measly 50 bucks more(she knows I choing OT frequently) instead of doing an honest service and gaining a regular. Oh... and she pulls that tarma stunt too.. Telling me to go for tarma with her friend... Plz lah, service so fucked up still want 2 to fuck things up even more...
Rtf: only if liang popo and her are the 2 remaining women left in this planet...
Old 11-05-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 19
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by holeymoley View Post
Usually around from afternoon onwards, she will be there.
Surprisingly today she busy or not open mmmm in the afternoon
Old 11-05-2022, 03:35 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15426 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Ugghh... Bad experience today at the shop on 3th floor just next to the entrance leading to the carpark. Quoted $150 all in and she accepted, only to pull that "150 no bj, want bj add 50" trick when inside. I didn't bulge and so she gave a half fuck service... Couldn't even touch pussy during cat bath or ramming her. Oh well, mood totally spoilt and just let her hj me and out I go..
Such a waste.. Younger ladies all cmi. Just wondering why they will want to pull such stunts and chase away a potential regular for a fucking measly 50 bucks more(she knows I choing OT frequently) instead of doing an honest service and gaining a regular. Oh... and she pulls that tarma stunt too.. Telling me to go for tarma with her friend... Plz lah, service so fucked up still want 2 to fuck things up even more...
Rtf: only if liang popo and her are the 2 remaining women left in this planet...
most WL/FL are only looking at the short term- today, for the next 10-30 mins, and maximise the event in front. they do not think long term, naturally no one can confirm repeated business even if they served you well.

case in point, no one would do this trade if they knew the long terms issues that will result from this lifestyle.

take it from a guy who dated WL/FL and understand their world.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-05-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
but her legs really smooth n sexy right? those that can give u r a hot footjob and enjoy licking them whole day...
Old 11-05-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
but her legs really smooth n sexy right? those that can give u r a hot footjob and enjoy licking them whole day...
Err.. honestly I didn't fucking notice.. Sorry, don't really have a foot job fetish..
Old 11-05-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1103 / Power: 3
MontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
that's her standard word, daddy.

its such a turn on, no matter how many times I hear it from her. Lol...
I know! The way she says it, also her dirty talk is like 10/10 for me. Wish my first experience with her wasn't so embarrassing lol, although the FJ was a satisfaction for her.

How many times you did with her, bro? Did she rushed every time or it was different for you?
Old 11-05-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
if you have been following and reading the FRs, you would have known that, she infamous for bad service. her only selling point is young and pretty
Old 11-05-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
if you have been following and reading the FRs, you would have known that, she infamous for bad service. her only selling point is young and pretty
Yep, I do agree that I can't be bothered sometimes to thread through tons of threads for FR.. My bad.. So happens that none of my regulars are in operation today so no choice had to take her..
Old 11-05-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1103 / Power: 3
MontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry to hear that man...I don't know who she is but I will be avoiding that person from now on.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most men cannot think when blood flow to the small head one, just go w the price u r comfortable, if not just pass. Cannot keep spoiled these ladies.
Old 12-05-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5973 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone go fuck Mary lately? She on and off MIA but really had a great time with her. Can see that she has aged a lot with her sagging tits and less firm big ass. But when I saw this JAV, I remember the old days where she is like wooooohoooo! Slurp…..

Jav Star that has figure like Mary

The last scene when the black fucked her is amazing! No wonder all the US marine folks, ang mo pilot loves Mary and is willing to pay big money for her last time
Old 12-05-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasoh View Post
Most men cannot think when blood flow to the small head one, just go w the price u r comfortable, if not just pass. Cannot keep spoiled these ladies.
Well said bro. I concur. Life within our means. Unfortunately, other people spoil the market. So how?
Old 12-05-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1045 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Well said bro. I concur. Life within our means. Unfortunately, other people spoil the market. So how?
yes bro, nowsaday hj is $50 without roaming, not like last time $50 touch everyway
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1