The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Malaysians return to Hat Yai

Report from The Nation dated 12 April 2012 :-

Malaysians return to Hat Yai

Malaysian tourists have returned to Hat Yai for Songkran Festival and are checking in at the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel, which was temporarily closed after the March 31 car bombing.

Travellers checking in include those with advance reservations and walk-in customers.

Security personnel from concerned agencies including defence volunteers and female paramilitary rangers are on duty to ensure security in the town centre area, which is playing host to the Hat Yai Midnight Songkran 2012 activities.

Water throwing had not seriously begun on Thursday morning, and the city was still quiet. Local retailers said the ambience was different than in previous years, where the road would have been full with tourists enjoying water fights.

However, they expected the afternoon would bring more people to the Songkran festivities as security precautions are creating confidence among local residents and travellers alike.

The bombing at Hat Yai’s Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel killed three persons - including two Malaysians - and wounded more than 350 tourists and shoppers, while two car bombings in Yala’s provincial seat claimed 12 lives and wounded about 200 victims.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 12-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 15
Loverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoverthai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Hi Bro,by the way what is the best time to visit channivate and which farm have the best looking lady?
Old 13-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Wai1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Wai1983,

Constructive advice, when you jump from a high place you got to wear a parachute!
Yeah... Agree!! Thanks bro!
Old 14-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

Hi guys, my another FR:

Came back from Koh lipe to Hatyai on 11th April, reach Hatyai town at 2pm then check in Hatyai Central again. Already paid $ 1 month ago, so no choice have to here again. they started to close the road for songkran, so traffic a little jammed up.

Then immediately me and bro skyhong993 go to SKY to book a girl, walk 15 minutes to reach there. Saw lots of cheongsterss sitting outside the Karaoke farm drinking with the chics.. Looks like very fun. First joint we step in with lots of old women, at least 15 of them.. Immediately we step out and proceed to the 2nd joint (Siam Karaoke). Once we step in mamasang rang the bell to call the girls out. But only 3 girls there, saw 1 is quite good looking at that late afternoon then immediately book her. Mamasang said she used to be 2500baht, but today give discount for 2000baht. Tell the girl to go my room at 3:30pm. After booking then we walk back and have lunch. And bro skyhong993 doesn't want to book girl and wants to go pink lady.. So I just accompany him to pink lady to get ST. Once he pick the girl then I go back to hotel myself.

Reach hotel, whole body sweating and go take shower my self. Then the girl arrived just right on time.. And I'm still with the towel only. Then lay on bed chit chat. Initially she give me cool cool face and keep playing talkbox with her previous customer and her friends. After chatting a while then attitude changed.

Name: Ah Nid
Face: 8 in real person; 6 while take photo
Body: 7(no fat)
Boobs: B- cup
Nipples: tiny; light brown
Pussy: a little bushy
Origin: Chiang Mai
FJ: 9
BJ: 8
FK: 6
Fingering: yes
DATY: yes
Moan: very very little, but real
GFE: 9.5 (she reminds me my ex-gf which I loved very much, but leaved me for another guy)
WIR: Yes; 9

When we lay on the bed chit chat for half hour, then the bed is shaking and she ask me why I shake the bed! And I tell her I didn't; look at the curtain, it is also shaking!! It's earth quake! Then I quickly wear my shirt and pant and run from 9th floor to the ground. After that we can see there is other hotel guest run out from there hotel room. Then we don't go back hotel first and go waking around and then saw the news about Sumatra earthquake, and Tsunami warning is issued. After walk for 45 minutes we go back to our room and then she go for shower after sweating outside. Then she come out wearing towel only. And i put a glass of water on the table to observe if there is any Quake. Then after that laying on bed again continue chit chating. After chating for 10 minutes, the 2nd quake happened. And she quickly run into toilet to wear her shirt. I told ah Nid to escape And then I run to knock bro skyhong993 door. Knock for a while also no one answer. So I just escape myself and call him using handphone, apparently he is enjoying his clean massage again at mermaid massage shop we went that day.

Then me and Ah Nid just stay at the hotel lobby watch news and didn't go up again untill skyhong993 finished his massage then we go to kam eng restaurant for dinner.after dinner go to the street of songkran again, lots of things to see. Bought a pack of deep fried bugs to try. And played some ball games with the girls, see the songkran beauty contest there.

Then go back to the hotel, and start our first session. When arrive hotel she need to shower again. And then come out with towel only. And I start kissing her forehead, cheek, then lips. I don't know it is their culture or what, noticed that when start kissing their lips, they will avoid first. After a few try they will not let my lips and tongue go..

Then start licking from her neck to boobs and then nipples then tummy then go down to pussy. Pussy is nice!! No smell, and the juice tasted a little sweet!! I like it!! She moan a little when I lick her pussy.. Then free that she cap me and give me a BJ.. Just a short 1min BJ, but it's great! After the BJ she start riding me, the ride is awesome! And sexy!! I cum in less than 5 mins.. Oops too fast.. Then she gave me some FK which she is not really good with. And go toilet wash ourself seperately. She is quite shy actually.. Even get of me to the toilet also wanna cover with towel and before bonking ask for dim the lights.

After that we continue chit chat; I found her personality is indeed a very good girl. And she is cute when playing the game in my iPhone. Also if her family har enough of money to send her for college or university, I believe she is a very successful girl. She learn things very fast and with good memory. I like her very much(both sex and personality) and if she is my girlfriend I think I would marry her.. But too bad we are from 2 different world.

Then she ask me to download some English songs into her iPhone.. And for sure I did it for her. Then about 12:30am Thai time we go to sleep whole hugging each other. Sleep until 5:30am I wake up and start fingering her nipples and pussy.. And she is very wet and and do the same again licking from her neck all the way down to her pussy. And then she start to cap me and and I begin with missionary for 3 mins and then doggy her for 3 mins until I cum.. Awesome! Like to bonk with her so much. Then after showering she say she wants to go back.. Then ok I gave her 100baht for tuk tuk.. And take a few photo together usin my phone.. Gonna miss her..
Old 14-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Songkran in Hatyai

Report from Bangkok Post dated 14 April 2012 :-

Songkran in Hatyai

Thai people forgot their troubles and put aside their differences yesterday kicking off the Songkran festival with wet and wild water fights across the country.

The start of the Songkran festival made a big splash in Hat Yai, in Songkhla. Crowds of Thai and foreign revellers enjoyed water-splashing activities despite high security levels in the area. The festivities provided some light relief as revellers tried to put the recent bomb attack in the downtown area, which killed three people and injured hundreds, behind them.

In Hat Yai, which suffered from a car-bombing on March 31, many residents and tourists splashed one another, particularly on Sanehanusorn Road in front of the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel and at Natpat Unthit 3 Road where the "Hat Yai Midnight Songkran" event was hosted. Hat Yai fire engines supplied water to large tanks around the city for revellers. ----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 20-04-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
mlvnyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here so quiet, no bros cheong HDY mah ??? And no update of HDY status. Come On HDY kaki made some noise !!!
Old 20-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
jacobsgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

intend to visit Hatyai 21st ~ 24th May alone. sorry to disppoint, but i am a quiet, stupid old man always fearful that i'll make a fool of myself.
Old 20-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jjohnsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm also planning a trip down to hd sometime in sept wid a few other frens. Hooefully no scares before go
Old 22-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsgoh View Post
intend to visit Hatyai 21st ~ 24th May alone. sorry to disppoint, but i am a quiet, stupid old man always fearful that i'll make a fool of myself.
Hey Jacob, last time I visited Hatyai alone.. I'm also having doubts ad questioning myself "am I doing this right??"... But eventually it's not that bad actually. We born alone and die alone. A journey to Hatyai alone is nothing. Enjoy your trip!! As not much people have the opportunity to do this!
Old 23-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
DaTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came bak from Hatyai today.. Went there from 20/04 to 22/04.. Seems like hatyai is back to normal already.. but still stay away from the usual tourist spots to play safe!
Old 23-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wai1983 View Post
Hey Jacob, last time I visited Hatyai alone.. I'm also having doubts ad questioning myself "am I doing this right??"... But eventually it's not that bad actually. We born alone and die alone. A journey to Hatyai alone is nothing. Enjoy your trip!! As not much people have the opportunity to do this!
Thanks, hope you also enjoy yourself.
Long ago i had many Hatyai kakis, some died of old age and many 'ran road' leaving this 70+ ex mariner to go alone; in the begining i felt shy about going alone, now i am used to it as i do not owe anybody an explanation as to why i tour alone. Truth is, i like Thailand's food and women better than other places' also i love myself, therefore its only natural i go there and afford myself some happy moments during my twilight years.

Last edited by jacobsgoh; 23-04-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old 23-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
mlvnyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks, hope you also enjoy yourself.
Long ago i had many Hatyai kakis, some died of old age and many 'ran road' leaving this 70+ ex mariner to go alone; in the begining i felt shy about going alone, now i am used to it as i do not owe anybody an explanation as to why i tour alone. Truth is, i like Thailand's food and women better than other places' also i love myself, therefore its only natural i go there and afford myself some happy moments during my twilight years.
Bro Jacobsgoh, U do not owe anybody any explanation. majority of bros in sbf just hv to know that U r happy and enjoying urself in HDY, that the best reason to be there. Bro up ur points.
Old 23-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
ladgaga is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladgaga is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i will be there ard this time..... care to bring noobie ard?
Old 23-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlvnyong View Post
Bro Jacobsgoh, U do not owe anybody any explanation. majority of bros in sbf just hv to know that U r happy and enjoying urself in HDY, that the best reason to be there. Bro up ur points.
you got me wrong, what i meant was, theres nobody to control me as i am still single.
Old 23-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladgaga View Post
i will be there ard this time..... care to bring noobie ard?
Does that mean you can bare with this stupid old man? if yes, then i'll be most happy to hangout with you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1