The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 19-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

wapiang eh...how come recently all the fr here all solid solid one ah...
long time never see all these details, now suddenly all come out...3 at one go.

bro, u mean u haven't seen h2 michelle today or u haven't seen h2 michelle before at all?
Old 19-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

Got things at work maybe 6 then can go down. But now a bit hesitating since no h2 mich. personally only fancy a select few syt looking wl.
Old 19-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wapiang eh...how come recently all the fr here all solid solid one ah...
long time never see all these details, now suddenly all come out...3 at one go.

bro, u mean u haven't seen h2 michelle today or u haven't seen h2 michelle before at all?
Bonkning. I have never seen H2 Michelle before. Sadly. My timing doesn't match hers. I am usually around PT 1130- 1pm. And sometime 7-8pm. So I guess its very hard to catch her . sigh.. so bro bonkning!! tell me is she worth the exception to come specially? Someone once posted there is a Kathy chow lookalike in H11. I was taken aback when I saw yen yen. She is OK looking.. but how on earth she resembles Zhou hai mei ? Is H2 Mich prettier than H11 Jolene? Body better than H22 Michelle ? Service better than H10 Kiko?

I left out H7 ice queen. Because I think she confirm win in terms of ooks and figure..
Old 19-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
frostiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H2 Michelle looks quite good imo. However her voice a bit deep though. Petite in size and more towards the cute side i think.
Old 19-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Someone once posted there is a Kathy chow lookalike in H11. I was taken aback when I saw yen yen. She is OK looking.. but how on earth she resembles Zhou hai mei ?

Is H2 Mich prettier than H11 Jolene? Body better than H22 Michelle ? Service better than H10 Kiko?

I left out H7 ice queen. Because I think she confirm win in terms of ooks and figure..
yep, the timing is off. i think she starts work in the afternoon 1pm or so and off by 6pm cos she tired. she told me only take about 10 a day then must rest liao.
as for her looks, ppl got different taste leh. prettier than jolene? ...my opinion is about same score. service is comparable to kico but body er...smaller...kico more full cos michelle is petite. some guys like petite ma, so hard to say. h22 mich i never try b4, not my type so i duno. h7cookie...of course la...petain number 1 leh...how can compare.
not advisiable to come specially for her i think cos her working days now very irregular, not like last time. so u might make a wasted trip.

hahahahh...kathy chow and zhouhuimei....hehehehh....dun believe him la....cannon fairy leh...
Old 19-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
yep, the timing is off. i think she starts work in the afternoon 1pm or so and off by 6pm cos she tired. she told me only take about 10 a day then must rest liao.
as for her looks, ppl got different taste leh. prettier than jolene? ...my opinion is about same score. service is comparable to kico but body er...smaller...kico more full cos michelle is petite. some guys like petite ma, so hard to say. h22 mich i never try b4, not my type so i duno. h7cookie...of course la...petain number 1 leh...how can compare.
not advisiable to come specially for her i think cos her working days now very irregular, not like last time. so u might make a wasted trip.

hahahahh...kathy chow and zhouhuimei....hehehehh....dun believe him la....cannon fairy leh...
Haha.. cannon fairy! Learn something new. And thanks for the info on H2 Michelle. but bonkning. how could u have missed H22 Michelle? She is quite a package.. service and looks. She ranks top 3 n my PT list.
Old 19-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:

Haha.. cannon fairy! Learn something new. And thanks for the info on H2 Michelle. but bonkning. how could u have missed H22 Michelle? She is quite a package.. service and looks. She ranks top 3 n my PT list.
Old 19-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

i only agree h22mich body good, sexy long legs and service good...but looks ...er...i duno how to explain...let's just say not my type...

for me, looks must gum first...then consider others...
is like dat one la...some like chicken rice, some like meegoreng, some mai hum, not too sweet, some want sweet sweet...too salty...etc,,,

h22mich ur top three good what...her service good...shoik lor...heard she french somemore...sigh...
how i wish i find her pretty...haiyaz...my lost..

who ur other 2 ah?

Last edited by bonkning; 19-11-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 19-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
i only agree h22mich body good, sexy long legs and service good...but looks ...er...i duno how to explain...let's just say not my type...

for me, looks must gum first...then consider others...
is like dat one la...some like chicken rice, some like meegoreng, some mai hum, not too sweet, some want sweet sweet...too salty...etc,,,

h22mich ur top three good what...her service good...shoik lor...heard she french somemore...sigh...
how i wish i find her pretty...haiyaz...my lost..

who ur other 2 ah?
Serious ah.. She speaks French?! I didn't get it. But she did pause and peck me on my lips.. dunno is drop hint or not?.. anyway.. she already scored in all areas.. if she french me like FY always do.. it will be a bonus! My other queens are none other than kidd and cookie. Needless to say about cookie. And kidd is a special one.

Sorry for the double post. Dudes.
Old 20-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

H02R16 Michelle working hours are from 1:30 - 5:30 pm.

Sometimes I go out of my way just to see her. IMHO, she's worth it.

Hope to see her 1 last time before I go this Sunday.

Cheers.

Quote:
Bonkning. I have never seen H2 Michelle before. Sadly. My timing doesn't match hers. I am usually around PT 1130- 1pm. And sometime 7-8pm. So I guess its very hard to catch her . sigh.. so bro bonkning!! tell me is she worth the exception to come specially? Someone once posted there is a Kathy chow lookalike in H11. I was taken aback when I saw yen yen. She is OK looking.. but how on earth she resembles Zhou hai mei ? Is H2 Mich prettier than H11 Jolene? Body better than H22 Michelle ? Service better than H10 Kiko?

Old 20-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dx4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@fornicator, happy journey mate.......
Old 20-11-2012, 03:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Bon voyage.
Old 20-11-2012, 03:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

Cheers.
Bon voyage.
Old 20-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Serious ah.. She speaks French?! I didn't get it. But she did pause and peck me on my lips.. dunno is drop hint or not?.. anyway.. she already scored in all areas..
peck on ur lips, then u do waht?
walau...next time try la...tan simi...
i read several fr on her say got, so i believe them so say got lor...think quite reliable frs,...though personally din try.
cookie kidd...ur taste good hor...

bro, u not angry i say i want to double check ur info on cookie starting time hor...heheh...sori hor...

but now i know cookie ur top 3, then of course yur info zhun la....i no nid to check liao...next time, info on cookie, i juz check with u lor...kekekkkk....
but no personal info la...dun worry, i know she dun like. shhhh....
Old 20-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
peck on ur lips, then u do waht?
walau...next time try la...tan simi...
i read several fr on her say got, so i believe them so say got lor...think quite reliable frs,...though personally din try.
cookie kidd...ur taste good hor...

bro, u not angry i say i want to double check ur info on cookie starting time hor...heheh...sori hor...

but now i know cookie ur top 3, then of course yur info zhun la....i no nid to check liao...next time, info on cookie, i juz check with u lor...kekekkkk....
but no personal info la...dun worry, i know she dun like. shhhh....
Bon voyage Bro Fornicator! Thanks for the valuable information.. Hope H2 Mich is worth all the hype. Kum sia Kum sia.. bro tkongkia for the ups. Needed that..

Bro Bonkning. No sweat. Its all about sharing.. I am not regular of any ladies btw. I always hopping around. Kidd x 4 that's the most. Cookie I only 'seen' her once. Ironic eh? Other than her physical attractions. She is not exactly as we described "ice queen" literally. She can be just as friendly and chatty like an old friend.

From our conversation.. she told me girls who commit suicide for men are stupid. She initiated this topic probably she was reading too much related articles on our newspaper. i can tell that she believes in working for her own bread and milk.. rather than be a rich tai tai or even a mistress. Deep down I am impressed.

Guess she earned the name of ice queen not because of her coldness.. but more of her snowy fair complexion. Anyway.. her trademark goodbye smile is enough to give any snowman a meltdown on the spot..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1