The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 17
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Originally Posted by zhiwei933 View Post

Been reading the posting in this forum and came across this "Cafe MIFA" 335 Hung Vuong D5 HCM and "Cafe Mi Fa" 84 Vinh Vien, Phuong 2, Quan 10 HCM. Kindly advise if the two cafés that I mentioned are the same café but just that is different outlet ? Kindly advise if we are allow to touch the girls in the café and what is the rate of the tips
Desmond

Desmond...two diff cafe and not related....both similar concept...u cannot touch the gal...no guaranteed the gal will sit with you since dun know u...u dun need to tip any gal....
I'm not 100% sure but I think the two MI FA cafes are related, I have seen a girl from one of them suddenly appear at the other one, and I think also mamasans. If a girl sits with you, of course it would seem bad form to not tip. 50K suggested. Not lower than 30. Your drink likely to be 40k. To keep a girl who you first meet at your table, offer to buy her a drink, then butterflying will be minimal or non-existent. Keep in mind, management wants them to butterfly. It's nothing personal. They will come back to you again. No, you can't touch the girl, but on subsequent visits if she likes you she will sit closer and closer, up against you. The MI FA cafes are good for this, dark inside with sofas where you sit next to each other. Outside they have chairs where you are separated, less intimate. At Mifa on Vinh Vien, girls alternate, working one day outside, one day inside, over and over. So you can aim to meet your girl on the days she's inside rather than outside. If you sit with one who you like, get the phone number. Turnover is fast in these places. Better safe than sorry.

Last edited by Wendella; 24-10-2015 at 05:21 PM.
Old 24-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Davitt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The 2 mifa cafe have the same boss or management
Checked with a girl there before
Also the wet towel printed the 2 address
Same with 018 cafe at tan da n the one at side road Nguyen trai
My last trip to hcm, mifa, 018 n 007 have the better girls
Went mtv cafe and cafe dj 777 also
Plus a few smaller ones
Old 24-10-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davitt View Post
The 2 mifa cafe have the same boss or management
Checked with a girl there before
Also the wet towel printed the 2 address
Same with 018 cafe at tan da n the one at side road Nguyen trai
My last trip to hcm, mifa, 018 n 007 have the better girls
Went mtv cafe and cafe dj 777 also
Plus a few smaller ones
I don't know when your last visit was, so I can't say which ones were best then.

007 was on Tran Hung Dao and it was good then, then early this year they switched to new location in a side street and it went quickly downhill, most of the girls left, and soon after that all of them left. Recently it relocated back to its old location but it is a ghost of its former self now. Very dead. They really messed up a good thing there.

018 also has had lots of turnover. I was there about 3 weeks ago and it was excellent, but since then a few of the best looking ones have departed. But not sure when you were there, it could be all different girls since then. The 018 on Tan Da has the better girls, I think. Seems as if they hire a hot one, they put her there.

Which is the MTV cafe you mean? Where? You don't mean the one downtown? Or is there one by that name in D5 or D10?
Old 24-10-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
warrior1653 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
there are a few of those websites...

danchoi

thiendia

kynu

gaigoihang

banhmy (just use for browsing, their system is bad, you have to pay for numbers, other sites have same girls don't pay for numbers)

id and asking where her hotel was.

KS means khach san, or hotel, you know that I guess.

So if she says something you don't understand, just ask "KS o dau?" (where is your hotel?)

Danchoi seems the most active to me.
Wendella, your post was very helpful, so I thought I owe you one FR for this.

Booked a 22 year old girl Huyen from one of the above sites, room in a small hotel in D8. Fortunately, girl came on time and was beautiful as per her profile.
I didn't have condom with me so she called the reception for condom which was funny as I didn't expect condoms were included in room service.

Started with lots of foreplay, followed by thorough bbbj. Did her in various positions before coming in doggy style.

1 million / shot with 150k for room.

I am here till tomorrow. Will appreciate if anyone can share some good info, otherwise i will stick to these sites. Bye
Old 24-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which is the MTV cafe you mean? Where? You don't mean the one downtown? Or is there one by that name in D5 or D10?

should be the cafe at 65 Vo Van Tan Q.3
Old 24-10-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
should be the cafe at 65 Vo Van Tan Q.3
I thought maybe he meant that one, but he had been talking about the D5 and D10 cafes and included that one as if it was one of them, which of course it is nothing like those. It made me wonder if there was some other MTV cafe out there that was more like Mi Fa and others.
Old 25-10-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Vespa01 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Yes, after i retired and stop sharing, this thread is dead.
because those idiot try to trash my thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Since this is a sex forum, surely we want to read about sex actions related forum.

Nobody is interested to read when anyone flying to HCM or anyone wants to meet up? Then nothing happened? What is the point of posting nude pictures without writing about sex actions?
Old 25-10-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Vespa01 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Why are you back to this forum? I thought you gone with the wind?
You give so many info, then everyone will not contact me anymore, D8 trung son is my play grouund.
Quote:
I thought maybe he meant that one, but he had been talking about the D5 and D10 cafes and included that one as if it was one of them, which of course it is nothing like those. It made me wonder if there was some other MTV cafe out there that was more like Mi Fa and others.
Old 25-10-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespa01 View Post
Why are you back to this forum? I thought you gone with the wind?
You give so many info, then everyone will not contact me anymore, D8 trung son is my play grouund.
I was. The wind brought me back. WHere you been? Let me smell your fingers.
Old 25-10-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

I want to repost this info about the websites, so the info stays all together. I also want to add some things that we talked about in PM, the kind of FAQ type questions that came up once guys started to go out and try these.

First, here is the original post I made (which is same as I PM'd to people who asked me for this info, which was MANY)

Quote:
there are a few of those websites...

danchoi

thiendia

kynu

gaigoihang

banhmy (just use for browsing, their system is bad, you have to pay for numbers, other sites have same girls don't pay for numbers)

and there are more -- just google for "gai goi saigon"

but if you go try, please come back and report about it, ok?

Start by just SMS the girl: "Em co ranh khong?" (are you free?)

Next she'll reply probably with hotel address.

Have Google Translate app ready on your phone in case she writes something else, but usually they don't, but that did happen to me once. I managed to fake my way through it by just ignoring what she said and asking where her hotel was.

KS means khach san, or hotel, you know that I guess.

So if she says something you don't understand, just ask "KS o dau?" (where is your hotel?)

Danchoi seems the most active to me.

Thiendia also big.

If you use Google Chrome it automatically translates the website for you. It will be a rough translation but good enough to figure things out. Expect to learn a bit with this aspect. The most important part you can handle: the photos and the phone numbers.

Also, keep in mind this is for locals, so sometimes the hotels look less than 4 star, if you know what I mean. Most of the girls seem to be in the Le Hong Phong area of district 10 or else Trung Son area of district 8. But plenty in other areas too.

I can send you exact web addresses via PM but Google will surely put you on the right path too, faster than I can reply.
Now some questions came up. It seems as if people want to talk about these things in PM but not so much in the thread, so that's why I want to include it here, not attached to the person who said it.

Password. Some questions about how many of those websites the ads list a password that maybe you are supposed to use when responding. The answer is to ignore the password because the girls never ask for it.

Photoshop. This is a whole big topic unto itself. It is definitely true that many of the pictures in the ads have received Photoshop treatment. I have "grown up" using photoshop so I can usually recognize the giveaway details, and I think most here could if they become aware of it. What I want to say is that this does NOT mean that the girls are really unattractive in person, that the photos are fake. In Vietnam, if you use photographers, it is automatic that they will use photoshop on any pictures they produce. It is how photos are done here. One guy told me he tried a girl from danchoi who was 400. He said when he met her in person, she was really gorgeous but that her skin was much darker than in the photos. They discussed this and she told him that she likes her skin tone and specifically asked the photographer to keep her skin tone natural looking. End result, they did it their way and her ad had light skin. That is one thing they can easily do, make skin lighter. They can also achieve that through lighting techniques. In some ads you will notice there's a tattoo that is blurred away. In other ads you will notice the skin tone seems too smooth, no detail. I also notice sometimes shading or skin tone change around the ass or pussy that seems like it was airbrushed or smoothed out using Photoshop. Anyway, an inherent risk in these ads is that photoshop was used to make the girl look a lot better looking than she really is. That happened to me once, girl had a great teen-type body but face of a 32 year old. The face was blocked by a big flower in the photos (if you are into big flowers covering their faces, I believe you will be extremely disappointed, unfortunately, the girls never do show up wearing those, sorry ). But this doesn't mean you will be disappointed if photoshop was used in the ad. This route is cheap and it has that one element of risk, that you can't really know what the girl looks like until she opens the door and comes in.

The Process. The first time you try to contact a girl, it will surely feel strange and a bit stressful. The second time you will feel confident. The phone number is right there in the ad. Unless you speak Vietnamese, you should use SMS. But first you should ring the number to make sure her phone is on or that the number is still good. (see Timing below) If you ring and get an actual ring tone, not a recording saying it's offline, then you are ready to SMS. Write "Em co ranh khong?" and send. You will normally get a reply soon after. 90% of the time it will be the address of a hotel or khach san. They usually say "ks" in their text, so that's what that is. You are expected to go there NOW, not arrange a time (why complicate things?). There are a couple main areas for these girls: Le Hong Phong in District 10 and Trung Son in District 8. Really you should try to BE THERE in the vicinity when you send your SMS. Have Plan B ready (see below) in case there's some problem like she's not available or whatever. But you don't want to be on the other side of town since it could take you 30 minutes just to get there. You go to her hotel, you book a room, you GO up into the room and then you SMS her again once you are inside. She will arrive shortly. She is probably there in the hotel already, or else very nearby. I don't think I need to tell you the rest of this process.

to be continued

Last edited by Wendella; 25-10-2015 at 03:32 PM.
Old 25-10-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Timing Big issue. One guy told me the girls he called all have their phones off. He couldn't contact any of them. Normally these girls will create an ad and then have a phone number they got specifically for answers to this ad. Once the ad is up online, and especially if she is hot, that phone is probably ringing and getting SMS's non-stop for days. Once she reaches her goal (maybe to gather a bunch of new regular customers) she will turn off the phone, remove the sim and not use it again. So when you see a new ad of a girl you like, do not hesitate. Contact it asap if you think you want to do it. If you take time to think about it more for a few days, a week or more, then chances increase that by the time you call, the phone number is finished. Now it is also possible that the girl keeps her number on for a long time, that happens too. You can find old ads sometimes that still have the numbers on. And the first girl I posted above, she turned off her phone about a month ago, I tried and tried and it was just off for weeks. Then one day, suddenly, it was ON again. So all these things can happen. So if you see a new ad with one you like a lot, get in there fast. When viewing old ads, you have to understand that many of those are not available any more, phone numbers are off now and not coming back on. Also if you go have a session and think maybe you want to see her again, get her real phone number from her. The one in the ad will not work for long.

Hotels Usually the hotels are on the rough side. They are cheap, as little as 50-60k per hour, sometimes 100k, and as you see above can be even 150K (Trung Son area). They are not the worst rooms in the city, but they are definitely lower quality than we are used to. The girls use THEIR hotel. They are often based in a hotel, housed in a room somewhere there. If you drive around those areas (LHP in particular) you will see one after another of these ST hotels with big yellow signs with the rates prominently listed. Normally these girls are not willing to go to your hotel. Get that notion out of your head. Their security is there, their next customer is there, so going to your hotel has no advantage for them and lots of disadvantages. The price listed on the ad was for you to visit her at her hotel.

Potential problems and Plan B. You should have other options ready to go in case things don't work out with your first choice. Those problems include such things as the girl isn't available now (busy with another customer or not working today, etc.) or if you get to the room and a different girl than in the photo shows up. (see below) These are the kinds of problems that can sometimes happen. You can go to the hotel room that she told you to go to and wait there, and a different girl shows up. If you decide to not go with that girl (I never do) then you may want to immediately try another option, one from your own list of options that you hopefully have bookmarked and have ready in your phone to contact. It is good to be in the area where the girl works before SMS'ing, but then if she's not available or the above happens, then rather than waste that trip and feeling of anticipation, feeling excited to meet her, you can just get another girl and still have your fun. Try for your first option again another time. Don't get your heart set on meeting up only with that one girl you picked, be ready to pivot to Plan B. Or Plan C. If you are in the LHP area then there are FS MP's there that cost 1.2 million, and what better time to go check those out.

The Wrong Girl The most common thing to happen is that you see what looks like a great ad, the price is very reasonable (e.g. 500k) and you book her by Sms, you go to the hotel, you are in the room and then, surprise!, another girl shows up instead. Well if you are in that low price range, you probably should amend The Process I described above to also ask "Are you the same girl in the photo?" when you are first booking her by SMS -- right after asking if she is free, and she answers to go to KS, then ask that question -- Em có phải là cô gái cũng như trong hình ảnh? (is that Tieng Viet ok? if anyone can improve it, please do, I'm sure someone can). Why? Because the photoshopping and or fake photos are much more likely to happen at that price range, and also at that price they have more of an attitude of whoever is available should be ok enough for you. So this is good to double check to avoid getting to the room and finding out then. If it seems too good to be true, it often is. If you want a gorgeous girl, you probably need to pay 700 or more. As someone told me, "The girls know what they are worth" and that is what they list as their price. OK let us say that you are in the room and some girl who is not the one in the ad shows up. They often have a number of girls waiting in the hotel somewhere ready to go visit customers. It could be that your girl is busy and they think, Ah it doesn't matter, just send another girl. Vietnamese style customer service. So in that case, ring the phone that you contacted earlier. Does this other girl in your room have that phone on her (does her phone ring when you call the number)? If so, then it was probably a fake ad. If not, then it means the real girl in the ad is probably somewhere else now, probably busy, or off day, or something. Send another SMS "I want to meet the same girl as in the ad" -- Anh muon gap là cô gái cũng như trong hình ảnh. (with any of these messages you can leave out the extra symbols and they will still know what you mean -- cô gái can be written as co gai, no problem). See what happens. Maybe you will get a SMS back that she will come soon, or in 20 minutes, or whatever. Or maybe not. Maybe she says she will come, and then another girl comes who is also different than the ad. I would advise giving up if that happens.

Last edited by Wendella; 25-10-2015 at 04:05 PM.
Old 25-10-2015, 10:32 AM
Samster

These websites are very popular now in Saigon. The ads for the girls get hundreds or thousands of views. Just looking at the "views" for the first few ads in District 8 on danchoi, it's 995, 3464, 1800, 1376 for the first four listed there. With numbers like these, and this being a locals-oriented service, and the prices listed on the ad, trust me, we ourselves can not impact the market on this. We are a tiny minority of the number of customers these girls get. We are no more likely to overpay than a well-off VN guy is. The market is safe from our spoiling hands in this case, there is no need to worry. As with anything in Asia of course you should behave discreetly when you do this, to avoid attracting attention. But as for worries (seems to be a persistent issue in this forum) of how we as customers are going to spoil the market, I would be very interested to hear that side of the argument. How could we? There is no bargaining involved, the prices are already set in print. And I'm sure the number of us who go to these places will be miniscule in comparison to all the locals who use this service.

There definitely are challenges with this. Language of course is number one. But if you stick to the script (useful language I included above) you should be pretty capable. Once you do it successfully the first time, you will immediately feel super confident about your ability to do it again the next time.

Actually I only thought of some of the possible things you might need to communicate to the girl via SMS, so if others think of more, please write a post to add those here.

Like in the ads, "tevez" means pussy eating. "hon" means kissing. In future I'd like to post up here some of the Vietnamese language often used in ads to see how they translate. They use a lot of slang in the ads, and also in their SMS's, so google usually can't deal with it. Like there is something that google translates as Mongolian that seems to be in most ads. I have no idea what that's about.

And if anyone has more key points to make or share, please go ahead and do that. My own experience is actually limited with this, I haven't done them that often.

Last edited by Wendella; 25-10-2015 at 04:07 PM.
Old 25-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1653 View Post
Booked a 22 year old girl Huyen from one of the above sites, room in a small hotel in D8. Fortunately, girl came on time and was beautiful as per her profile.
I didn't have condom with me so she called the reception for condom which was funny as I didn't expect condoms were included in room service.

Started with lots of foreplay, followed by thorough bbbj. Did her in various positions before coming in doggy style.

1 million / shot with 150k for room.

I am here till tomorrow. Will appreciate if anyone can share some good info, otherwise i will stick to these sites. Bye
That's great that it worked well for you. Very happy to see this.

Could you PM me? Just want to ask a couple things offline.

thanks,
Wendella
Old 25-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

Hi Warrior, you are over your PM limit and so I can not send you a PM. If you delete some PMs I can send mine to you.
Old 25-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1289 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Warrior, you are over your PM limit and so I can not send you a PM. If you delete some PMs I can send mine to you.

Hi Everyone, I am new HCMC i plan to go there within this two week and spend a weekend there. I hope may any cheongster here can provide some contact or tips to get around there.

Is anyone have driver contact so can bring me around to shop i don't need a tour guide basically just drive me to eat and go spa and at less he know they language.

I also looking for couple room for spa massage anyone know any spa have nice and clean spa with couple room not so ex on the price too.

Please help me if anyone know any detail. tks to all!!

Hope everyone cheong happy and have a wonderful weekend ya!!!
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread