The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 24-10-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3785 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just thought of penning down a review for Oreo from SiamKen stable.

Went twice, apartment was clean and quiet. OKT was polite, responsive and clear instructions. From pics can see is her, thai tan and filters.

Gives frenching regularly, smiley face, and very good service. The service is based on her not giving black face when second shot took too long and gave a few times bbbj to get it ready. made sure that two shots were out, that was what was paid for. English passable so sessions were not awkward.

enjoyed both sessions. think she going back in a few days, so will recommend to those looking for petite lady, think maybe 1.55m or so but proactively rider.
Old 24-10-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
steadykicks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

GIF from Rollypolly

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...3#post22756433

Look: 8.5/10 pretty as per pic posted, nice smile

Boobs: 10/10 natural C cups, so soft and nice to grab, can breastfuck too

Bbbj: 9.5/10 sucks with passion, good bbbj skills

Fj: 9/10 can do multiple positions with no complains, accomodating to all positions

probably wont rtf has bro RP has a wide selection of girls, would like to try all of them
Old 24-10-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=961439

Tried Sammy from FF yesterday, her first day. Already there are a few fr's on her by other bros which i suppose is due to her nice attitude. She is genuinely here to serve even for uncle like me hehe.

Showered for me and we went to bed lay down together. She did not remove her clothes yet. Started touching, then frenching. Nice thing she then let us remove her dress and bra, i left her panties on for later removal, roaming around her with my hand while she grabbed my dick. Felt her juice going in her panties and quickly took them off.

Started going down on her and heard her genuine moans. She moved her hips up and down urging to lick her hole area. She's a hot one when she gets going hehe. After that it was an ok bbbj by her before FJ where she can grab you tight.

Okt: quick replies.
Sammy overall: 8.5/10
Old 24-10-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
jayden12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayden12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Name: Panda
Stable: T21

Looks: 8 look cute xmm type
Body: 8 hourglass figure
Boobs : 10 got big melons to play, man made but ok
69: 9 a bit shy n hesitant at first, continue to devour her pussy she go wild sucking
Fj: 9 too horny so direct to Fj, only did missionary then unload
Massage: 7 she offers, average skills

Xmm lovers will def like her, young n sweet with responsive pussy, v low mileage too. Kudos to bro Kim for bringing her to the shore.
Old 24-10-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mg01feb02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noob here, what does "sponsored girls" mean please.
Old 24-10-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 16
fiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg01feb02 View Post
Noob here, what does "sponsored girls" mean please.
Means girls advertised here
Old 24-10-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Joecim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Session with April from Lust365

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=april

Late afternoon with her.
Dmg: 120/45/1

Looks: 9 pretty horny looking babe
Body: 9 petite
Boobs: 10 huge melons. Super sensitive
Bbbj:8.5 super on in sucking didn’t left a spot dry
Fj: 9 high sex drive. Moans all kind available.

Rtf: yes

Note: don’t miss her bros
Old 24-10-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
wonderman88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had Cartoon from Seduction this week. A short fr,

Location was decent.

Looks wise 99% similar to photos.

Body was quite hot. Boobs natural.
Gfe was the greatest and she was never preoccupied with her phone, apart from important messages that she will apologise and smile.
Bbj was awesome did not reject and provided a great job
FJ was relatively good because of how tight and under mileage she is .
Rtf: yes perfect, if she is still around.

Am just sharing my experience.
Old 24-10-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 4
Zhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Review for Jina
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=960997&highlight=

Saw a couple of FR for Jina, text OKT to get a clearer info and video. Thanks OKT for fast response and smooth arrangement.

23/10/2023
12.15pm( Lunch time )
130/2/90
Damge was done

Looks: Milf looking probably late twenties. Beautiful more in reality and dressing a sexy lingerie to welcome me.

Body: Meat at the right place. And in love with her perky round ass. Average height and her skin tone white. Nice complexion. Natural boobs with small sensitive nips. Suck and lick her nips when fingering her. Expression damn horny.

Frenching: Highlight for this" French me and look into my eyes, giving me the eye to eye contact and lots of tongue swapping" Hight GFE !

AR/Bbbj: Lick my ass rapidly and can feel the tension when she lick from my ass to my younger brother. Suck my brother like a pro. POWER!

FJ: I give her 90/100 for Jina👍 willing to please me well and accommodative with my requests. No black face and I release 2 shots within 1hour. 30 minutes she gave me a solid massage and I took a power nap.

Highly recommend brothers for this price with this service 👍

Old 24-10-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
carlosiam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...0#post22759260

FR for MAY (RP)

Looks: sweet looking girl, her looks will grow on u, very cute when she smiles
Body: meat at the right places, bubble butt, smack that ass
BBBJ: deepthroat, balls licking, attack the shaft with her tongue, superb feeling
FJ: 10/10 shess one horny girl, will put u deeper when she gets hot and wet. the harder u bang her, the louder her stereo moans
GFE: 10/10 chatty and friendly, like long lost lovers, frencher
RTF: Yes , will come back for her very soon
Old 24-10-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4342 / Power: 21
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhangfeizxc View Post
Review for Jina
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=960997&highlight=

Saw a couple of FR for Jina, text OKT to get a clearer info and video. Thanks OKT for fast response and smooth arrangement.

23/10/2023
12.15pm( Lunch time )
130/2/90
Damge was done

Looks: Milf looking probably late twenties. Beautiful more in reality and dressing a sexy lingerie to welcome me.

Body: Meat at the right place. And in love with her perky round ass. Average height and her skin tone white. Nice complexion. Natural boobs with small sensitive nips. Suck and lick her nips when fingering her. Expression damn horny.

Frenching: Highlight for this" French me and look into my eyes, giving me the eye to eye contact and lots of tongue swapping" Hight GFE !

AR/Bbbj: Lick my ass rapidly and can feel the tension when she lick from my ass to my younger brother. Suck my brother like a pro. POWER!

FJ: I give her 90/100 for Jina👍 willing to please me well and accommodative with my requests. No black face and I release 2 shots within 1hour. 30 minutes she gave me a solid massage and I took a power nap.

Highly recommend brothers for this price with this service 👍

Nice photos and fr, up u for that
Old 24-10-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Tried to book this syt lady last week and okt said she is fully booked. So I tried to book Cartoon from SS again this week.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

The same hotel in RLD without the need to register.

Room:
Usual twin room with 2 single beds. U may want to ur bring your own towel if u can’t tehan thin face towel.

Face: 7/10
Can still recognize it’s her with the usual filtering and whitening. Not model look but definitely youthful and keep smiling at me.

Body: 7/10
Not exactly slim based on my strict and high standard but not fat either. Her body built is more of the big-bone type.

Boobs: 7.5/10
B cup and all natural. She seems to enjoy me squeezing her boobs hard when she is aroused.

Frenching: 8/10
Great, no resistance from her as I have used the mouthwash during shower.

Painting: 9/10
Trimmed and no smell. Yummy young pussy and she seems to enjoy it.

Fingering: 9/10
No resistance too as I did it gently and slowly.

BBBJ: - -
Forgotten about it as I’m not a big fan of this. Should not be a problem.

FJ: 9/10
Gave her a high score becoz she likes doggy which is my favorite too. Did her in doggy from standing to kneeling to lying face-down on bed. She really enjoyed it too and she is the one who suggested I did her from behind. Shiok siah! Whoahahah…

GFE: 8/10
Even though her English is limited, she still try to chat with me using Google Translate. She also automatically gave me a massage after the first shot.

Overall: 8/10
Although she may not be as chio and slim as I hv hope, she is definitely a youthful syt with a good attitude. Am 100% satisfied with her service especially if u like doggy style a lot.

Sorry guys, no photo becoz lady too shy lar… Bobian…

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR. Below are the real Live Photos with permission from lady.

Last edited by d0n0b; 24-10-2023 at 04:04 PM.
Old 24-10-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
juize is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Which girl bro? Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Tried to book this syt lady last week and okt said she is fully booked. So I tried again this week.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

The same hotel in RLD without the need to register.

Room:
Usual twin room with 2 single beds. U may want to ur bring your own towel if u can’t tehan thin face towel.

Face: 7/10
Can still recognize it’s her with the usual filtering and whitening. Not model look but definitely youthful and keep smiling at me.

Body: 7/10
Not exactly slim based on my strict and high standard but not fat either. Her body built is more of the big-bone type.

Boobs: 7.5/10
B cup and all natural. She seems to enjoy me squeezing her boobs hard when she is aroused.

Frenching: 8/10
Great, no resistance from her as I have used the mouthwash during shower.

Painting: 9/10
Trimmed and no smell. Yummy young pussy and she seems to enjoy it.

Fingering: 9/10
No resistance too as I did it gently and slowly.

BBBJ: - -
Forgotten about it as I’m not a big fan of this. Should not be a problem.

FJ: 9/10
Gave her a high score becoz she likes doggy which is my favorite too. Did her in doggy from standing to kneeling to lying face-down on bed. She really enjoyed it too and she is the one who suggested I did her from behind. Shiok siah! Whoahahah…

GFE: 8/10
Even though her English is limited, she still try to chat with me using Google Translate. She also automatically gave me a massage after the first shot.

Overall: 8/10
Although she may not be as chio and slim as I hv hope, she is definitely a youthful syt with a good attitude. Am 100% satisfied with her service especially if u like doggy style a lot.

Sorry guys, no photo becoz lady too shy lar… Bobian…

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR. Below are the real Live Photos with permission from lady.
Old 24-10-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!

Yori (GX)
Walked in her room and she started stripping to reveal her nice little body and going on about how much she wants it. Ended the session and she asked me for a third shot like a horny slut. Unfortunately I was burnt out. She hasn't had enough and waiting for more bros to satisfy her.
Looks - pretty than siambu with makeup on, nice luscious lips, late 20s, slightly different from pics.
Body - petite skinny and short with slight belly, but nice to hug. Not for boob or butt lovers though.
DFK - unlimited, DFK until became tired of it.
BBBJ - slurpy and wet, good technique.
FJ - enjoyed two shots in several positions, second shot was 20 mins long but no complaints and she likes it. Ok tightness and wet. Shaved.
RTF - want to try others too.
Old 24-10-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4512 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Trixie fr LF,

She is a legit syt, so nothing can go wrong to select her...

She is bubbly n great to talk with... she was shocked when I suddenly speak Thai... her looks was so hilarious... that helps to break the ice...

My aim to book her is to grab those bubble butt, n yes... I hv achieved it...

She got not much FRs, but I heard her got quite a few rtfs... many bros keeping her for themselves...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1