The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 02-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 54
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
sawadee pee siam66....kekekkk...my guess 1 out of 2 correct, not bad ba...
janet's attendance is irregular, cos heard she got back problem....very hard to get...
both ur regulars are ang pai leh...must q one...
Hahaha.....yes you are very good bro bonkning. 1 out of 2 is not bad lah, can see you are very regular here too...hehee....
Yes you are right. Quite difficult to take Janet (H12R08) as her attendance is not only irregular but she also tends to knock off earlier often, probably around 5.30pm to 6pm.
Aiyah good food hor, bo pien must queue one mah....hahaha....
Anyway I got 1 more kangtau forget to tell you. This one is Cat30. Last trip go down very rushing for time so next trip will find out the numbers, Ok?
Happy bonking
Siam66
Old 02-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

sawadee pee..
if only got 30 in my wallet, i go to either h14r5baoer or h16lynn, think room 9 brown sugar, neh neh 9 tua liap...
auntie liao, but still looks sexy...
see if missile aim same target bo

janet..u zi tao follow her all the way from gl ah?
Old 02-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=siam66;8010612]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonksonk View Post
i sure get lost. better wait for ur numbers../QUOTE]

Good evening to all bros here.
Guess I owe you guys some numbers , right? Well today I managed to make a trip there and found out the numbers. It is H12R08 and H24R33. Unfortunately H12R08 lights out and the other one got 1 bro waiting. As I am rushing for time, suddenly I remember still got 2 quite highly recommended ones in this thread, H7R03 and H12R06. Quickly proceed to H7R03 but haiz got 1 bro waiting also. So bo pian quickly proceed to H12R06.
When reached there, wah sibei heng leh, 1 bro just come out and I quickly chiong inside. After 30 minutes, come out of the room smiling and said to myself, this gal must definitely add to my RTF list...hehee...Something strange happened today, while inside the room, this is the first time a gal tell me that " wo men mang mang chor ai hor " Bros dont forget to also add this number to the list and yes I almost forget, these are all Cat50 gals.....have a nice evening bros....cheers.
A big thank you to a bro who bought me some beers for this posting. Can kindly Pm me so that I can have this honour to buy you a beer back? Thanks and have a nice evening.

Cheers.
Siam66
Old 02-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

nabei...i at first really thot someone buy u beer leh...got so good meh...
knn u!!!.... make me feel so stupid.....hahahahhhh

next tum dun believe ur post oredi...
Old 02-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

since yesterday i didnt do any bonking, went to pt again today very early around 11plus..walked around..initially wanted to take michelle h22r20 but a bro beat me to it..waited outside the room and was very surprised when the door next to her opened! it was xue er! she came back..today was her first day after taking a break..so went in lor..she was wearing a short tight black dress

stats
Looks : 8/10(look really young and pretty)
Washing : 7/10(normal)
Catbath : 7/10(not bad)
bj : 8.5/10(i love her bj.very sensual)
fj : 8/10
attitude : 8/10
rtf : definetely
Old 02-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
sawadee pee..
if only got 30 in my wallet, i go to either h14r5baoer or h16lynn, think room 9 brown sugar, neh neh 9 tua liap...
auntie liao, but still looks sexy...
see if missile aim same target bo

janet..u zi tao follow her all the way from gl ah?
Thank you for your lobangs, bro bonkning. Will definitely check them out on my next trip but I have this feeling that your missile aim might not be the same target....hahaha......

Quote:
nabei...i at first really thot someone buy u beer leh...got so good meh...
knn u!!!.... make me feel so stupid.....hahahahhhh

next tum dun believe ur post oredi...
Wah !!! mai ani kuang leh and paiseh for my confusing / misleading posting....hahaha....
Actually my posting can be believe lah...kekeke....if next time you happen to disbelieve or confuse with my posting, just look and think from another angle and I think you should be fine......hahaha....my sincere 1001 apologises, mai siew ki hor......hehee.....cheers.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Nameless19 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Headed down to PT at around 7:30pm and Aida is back but busy. Michelle (H22) is not in, so roamed around and finally saw Cookie!

Haven't been able to RTF her since she's so busy, and perhaps I haven't been so aroused by her BJ skills for awhile that I just cannot tahan anymore.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
keaiji is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR cookie..

Worth the money and break the ice easily.. she can really chat and her bj i can say is better then others in petain.. syt girl for $50 where to find! FJ also gd and can have pattern also but wanted to kiss her in missionary she siam her head.. lol.. next lunch want french see got chance anot!

FR Jolene..

I may think that jolene is not worth the $50 compare with cookie.. seldom talk and like she is moody and bo chup bo chup pattern. she is gd looking and young but i find it not worth it. maybe for me she treat me like that la, for others i may not know. 1 negative thing is that her ky like put 1 bottle in her vagina like that.. totally no feel at all only feel the ky and the ky sound. damm turn off by the ky!~

Summary, Cookie the best!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Thank you for your lobangs, bro bonkning. Will definitely check them out on my next trip but I have this feeling that your missile aim might not be the same target....hahaha......
i think so too...our missile like different type hor...
Old 03-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
I was there Tuesday. Her door closed, no light. Didn't check to see if the lock was on.
To the person who zapped me for this post, I was there at about 1:30 PM and her door was indeed closed, no light. Maybe she came into work late that day if you did see her as you say. Anyway, I was only trying to provide helpful information for the person who asked. I would not try to hurt Kiko's business as she is one of my favorite Petain WLs and has so far been very good to me. What a bitter, pathetic man you must be to zap me for this post. If zapping people with your 8 points is how you feel powerful, that is sad, sad, sad for you.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 13
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifty plus View Post
So LL went over to H11 R11 paid and never talk to her just let her do what she likes
Services really suck big time but anyway bro if you just want to have sex with a young and beautiful wl then look no further
i find her prettier with her old hairstyle, now like not so nice.
but body very good, except boobs.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to the anonymous Bro who upped my points. U know who you are!
Old 04-11-2012, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

"You're no better... a bootlicker that is! Stop trying to s*ck up to other ppl here. Get a life!"

Bootlicker your cheebye , Fyi i don't bootlicker here ,Message me lah You fucking chao ah gua ..think you better suck my dick better and STFU...

you should be the one "Get a life "
Old 04-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

what ever lah, (cheebye is 慈再见 in chinese) , (Don't be rude)

_|_
Old 04-11-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ya bro Rams75, tis fucker need to fuck upside down . Cheebye Kia , Bo LAN pa . Know how to stay behind n zap ppl . Knnb . Better give him name call cbk , or open a thread under this name . Specially for. Him . Ha ha ha !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1