The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 20-10-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
synkotic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

YUMI from Galaxy
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=959194

OKT very friendly and detailed. My first with galaxy and I booked double slot because of Yumi's massive boobs and awesome massage some of the bros here rave about.

Location: can be better but I can't complain for the price I am paying. Queen size bed though. I didn't ask her to shower together because I feel the toilet abit cramp.

Looks: I won't give rating because I find her looks close to pic. Just give like 20% discount as usual.

Body: 8/10. Chubby and I love it. full back tattoo. Not for slim body lovers but even though she chubby, her flesh very tight. Slap ass can feel the bounce.

Boobs: 10/10 natural E cup. I buried my face in it and motorboat. Can zhut can squeeze and she allow u to keep fondling it. When you squeeze it, it feels really full one. No lao hong.

Bbbj: 8/10. One of the better ones I have tried. She took my whole shaft when i slightly pushed her head down. sucked my nuts while looking at me. Steam ah. Suction power also there. As I was not circumcised, she will tease me by nibbling on my foreskin.

Painting : didn't try because I cannot stop looking at the tits.

Fj: 8/10. Ride me while I enjoy the tits swinging in front of my face. Ask her reverse cg and damn her ass so smackable. 1 shot give to reverse cg. 2nd shot missionary and she was moaning while I pounded her. After I cum, she say she enjoyed missionary because I can pump fast. She tried to get me up for the 3 shot but I cannot liao. She keep saying baby fall asleep cannot hard. I told her is okay.

Massage: 10/10. I swear her massage is legit thai massage. I book 2 sessions just to enjoy her massage. No regrets. I feel like I enjoyed her massage more than the bonking.

Gfe: 7/10. Chit chat and will tease u. Joke also. While resting she will scroll abit of tiktok but is okay because I also tired so watch with her. If u want her to hug u like gf just have to ask.

Overall 10/10 if you don't care about her being bakbak.

Rtf: for sure.
Old 20-10-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
maxwell91 is Cool - loads of Potential

Had Arin from Kinky Thaiwon't do a rating but my experience.

I been coming your stable for awhile and never seem to disappoint. The quality of girls is top notch.

Arin definitely raise the bar. Best bonk I have had this year just my opinion. I normally don't do review but she definitely deserves it.

Her body is amazing with silk black hair and that butt though! Felt like bonking someone in haven't seen in along time. I definitely recommend no commercial feel.

RTM: looking to.. let's see
Old 20-10-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by synkotic View Post
YUMI from Galaxy
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=959194

OKT very friendly and detailed. My first with galaxy and I booked double slot because of Yumi's massive boobs and awesome massage some of the bros here rave about.

Location: can be better but I can't complain for the price I am paying. Queen size bed though. I didn't ask her to shower together because I feel the toilet abit cramp.

Looks: I won't give rating because I find her looks close to pic. Just give like 20% discount as usual.

Body: 8/10. Chubby and I love it. full back tattoo. Not for slim body lovers but even though she chubby, her flesh very tight. Slap ass can feel the bounce.

Boobs: 10/10 natural E cup. I buried my face in it and motorboat. Can zhut can squeeze and she allow u to keep fondling it. When you squeeze it, it feels really full one. No lao hong.

Bbbj: 8/10. One of the better ones I have tried. She took my whole shaft when i slightly pushed her head down. sucked my nuts while looking at me. Steam ah. Suction power also there. As I was not circumcised, she will tease me by nibbling on my foreskin.

Painting : didn't try because I cannot stop looking at the tits.

Fj: 8/10. Ride me while I enjoy the tits swinging in front of my face. Ask her reverse cg and damn her ass so smackable. 1 shot give to reverse cg. 2nd shot missionary and she was moaning while I pounded her. After I cum, she say she enjoyed missionary because I can pump fast. She tried to get me up for the 3 shot but I cannot liao. She keep saying baby fall asleep cannot hard. I told her is okay.

Massage: 10/10. I swear her massage is legit thai massage. I book 2 sessions just to enjoy her massage. No regrets. I feel like I enjoyed her massage more than the bonking.

Gfe: 7/10. Chit chat and will tease u. Joke also. While resting she will scroll abit of tiktok but is okay because I also tired so watch with her. If u want her to hug u like gf just have to ask.

Overall 10/10 if you don't care about her being bakbak.

Rtf: for sure.
nice one hmmmm..... Any restrictions from her so far? I've: Can french?
Old 20-10-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
synkotic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
nice one hmmmm..... Any restrictions from her so far? I've: Can french?
French yes but not long. I think also must see chemistry bah.
Old 20-10-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 2
QuasiCitrus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQuasiCitrus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Hailey from Pink Lady.

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=960600

Looks: 8/10 tan skin w exotic beauty. Min discount only.

Body: 9/10 nice firm body. Tight pussy.

Boobs: 9/10 natural made. Soft w erect nipples.

French: 8/10 wish it started sooner.

BBBJ: 8/10 like vacuum cleaner.

FJ: 9/10 surrender in COB. Genuine feel.

Overall nice session n worth the price.
Old 20-10-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
Sabuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySabuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Amina Teeruklover

Looks: same as in pic, she was fucking chio hot and sexy. Look like those clubbing and ah Lian with those need people to fuck type of face.

Body: petite in size and with long hair and mix of dark and fair smooth skin with nice curves and perky ass

Boobs: acceptable nice pair of boobs that fit into her nice body. All to suck and nice.

French: good DFK. No cigarettes smell and it was wild and arousing non stop throughout the whole session

Bbbj: startrd in shower, lots of tongue action and deepthroat. I hold her head and deep fuck. Choking and gag a little.

Pussy: shaven and no smell. Very sensitive to touch. Gets wet fast and responsive to painting

Sex: good stamina, loves to ride and will ride till she cums. did multiple positions with her , no complains. Wild and responsive in bed. A good moaner and was able to tahan long, deep and deep penetration.

GFE: it was like bf and gf feel the moment i enter till i exit. Non commercial feel and not a time watcher.

Thanks bro SK for bring such a good gem.
Old 20-10-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all

FR for Hanni from Royal during 19th oct 1030pm

Okt: 10/10 one of the best one out there

Look: 9/10 slight discount but very pretty, close to photo for sure

Body: 9/10 tall / young body and slim with full back yant and did freshly not long ago based on what she said

Boob: 9/10 sadly not natural if not will get full 10

Bbbj: 9/10 very hardworking and wont stop till you tell her to. can see she very hungry

Fj: 10/10 super natural wet as what other bros mentioned also. its like raining season in thailand keep flooding if you get what i mean those who know the purpose of the hairdryer will know

French: 10/10 can french during the 2nd shot maybe after having some chat with her, the chemistry was there hence able to unlock hahah

GFE: 10/10 she can speak korea english chinese super rojak hahah she is kinda ting tong awhile call you ge ge awhile call you laogong awhile call you random names.

RTF: yes for sure. its rainy season for hanni
Old 20-10-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gogor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SS Mei

Looks :  10/ 10
Age (Est) : 25 or 26
Body   :  Curvy
Boobs  :  10 / 10
BBBJ  :   9/10
FJ  :   8 / 10

RTF/RTM :  Maybe

Thank you

Date : 19/10/2023
Old 20-10-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 3
Happyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to behold

Rin from Lust365. This gal solid. Tried her this evening.

Looks: 9/10 95+% of top pic (maid outfit). Syt. Jap + Korean looking barbie doll
Body: 9/10 Fair. Smooth as silk. Curvy. 1.60/45kg
Boobsie: B cup. Nipple small and neat. So uniquely thai hehe.
Frenching: 10/10
Bbbj/cim: 9/10
Paint: Trimmed & delicious.
Fj: 10/10 Where hv i ever rate like this? haha
Gfe: 9.5/10
Attitude: 9.5/10 She may seem un-smiling at first. But she is warm and caring.
I know i may difficult to book her after this but she deserve to earn more if she can. So stay calm and cheong and let any conflicts be the past.
Old 20-10-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2271 / Power: 14
wheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Butter / OneSiam
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=960617

BACK FROM THE MOUNTAINS, for a brief moment.

Location/Room: If you know, you know. The best.

Looks: Once again, OS photos are fairly accurate, no need discount but her photos in TG looks more mature.
She didn't wear much make up compared to the photos, I preferred her natural look as she looks younger.

Body: Her body is very slim, and ass nice to grab. Been a long time since I bonked a full natural, so plus points for that.

French: Her name suits her well, this is some delicious butter. Honestly I couldn't breathe or talk. Full blown Non stop action FRENCH BUFFET, nearly died and left very full.

BBBJ: Great build up to the blowjob, slow and passionate catbath and kiss me all over before she went for the BJ. Great suction even though for a short while cause I wanted to go back to the buffet.

FJ: YEEEEEEEEEHAW, 1 of the best riders I had. I just lied down and enjoy the view.
Switch to missionary and she was pulling me in non-stop. She whispered into my ear that she was cumming and I fucking lost it and blasted my load. Intense session, both of us were sweating profusely.
No KY, very enthusiastic, wet and tight, I enjoyed this thoroughly.

GFE: Cuddled till I lost track of time and I really didn't have any time to talk since we were just kissing even after the deed. The only thing I said was Hi, Ya, and BYE.
Enjoyed too much until kena scolding by OKT cause I forgot time was up.

RTF: I am supposed to go back to the mountains after this but I might visit again if I'm hungry cause it is too good.

TL;DR Recommended for bros who are into kissing, gooooooooooooooooooood.

Overall excellent bonk, and I think I have a french kink.
Old 20-10-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 2
charmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud of

Linly, Silkstockings

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=linly

Looks/ 9 looking pretty in person. Natural less make up when we met

Body/ 8.5 hot figure. Mini size

Boobs/ 9 B sized racks

Bbbj+hj/ 8.5 v solid steady blows

Fj/ 8.5 tightness is real. Must try position with her is missionary with legs on shoulder. Damn all
The way in. Super siok

Massage/ 8 ok massage not the best but can do

Gfe/ 9 smiles and hugs tight like my real gf

Rtf: yes probably
Old 20-10-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

Decided to try Polly from Milk

OKT: 9/10 fast & efficient
Room: 8/10 absorbent towel. 2 single beds, but the beds are solid side-by-side and room is spacious

Looks: 8/10 decent looks, 90% of photos
Body: 8/10 confirm much bigger than B. smooth skin with no tatts
GFE: 9/10 wanted to chat more, but i just wanted to start
BBBJ: 9/10 hardworking, knows how to tease
FJ: 9/10 ride me cowgirl and reverse, good rider and knows how to grind to give feeling. Can take a pounding as we went at it for ~1h before i delivered.

Overall: Very friendly and i think can have good GFE. She wanted to chat a bit more, similar to the European girls I tried, not too transactional like some girls. She is also not a time watcher. Received MANY messages, but didn't look at her phone under after the deed was done after 1 hour. She gave me her full undivided attention for the whole hour, and can probably continue, but I needed to rest. Left very satisfied and tired. Definitely going to have a good sleep tonight.

1k queue: Powerman881, simple2kee, Havanna Slicks
Old 20-10-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Nokia under GC24 stable.

Just like her name, she brings back good memories and regrets that im not young enough to chiong harder.

Photos are just like the real thing, except can see the usual selfie filter. When she open the door, you know you getting a good time.

And just like good times, Nokia is sibei service oriented. Started with a soft massage in the shower, where she soap you up nice and slow, and a gentle BF on what's to come. She reminds you of the Japanese soaplands, and there's no rush to get down to the dirty.

Chatty bros will enjoy as her conversation skills are good, both English and French. But once she gets turned on, is a different story. Imagine her masturbating while blowing you off.

If anything, the value of D1 is getting better and better.
Old 20-10-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
microdepot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amy from Terminal21

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=960440

Amy is a sweet Milf who like sex. Session felt quite non commercial like actually banging your real milf lover. OKT is friendly and fast response, kept replying me even I'm a bit indecisive at first haha.

Looks 8
Boobs 7
Body 8
Bbbj 9 got skill
FJ 9 really like her moans
RTF sure
Old 20-10-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xk500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try muna/ Emily

Milk lovers
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=961174

Happylove
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=961055

I think she was here before, maybe under a different name…… but I could be wrong.

Last edited by xk500; 20-10-2023 at 10:28 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1