The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
FR on Lily, H12R2,

Had Lily yesterday. Service was really very good. Now I understand why so many people are willing to queue up for her. She is quite pretty and had a wonderful boobs. Round light brown nipple too.

Washing was normal, maybe she knew that I'm the first time visiting her. Proceed to the bed and start arousing me, using some massage gel on my "little sleeping bro". In no time, my little one start to wake up and stand at full attention. She would kiss all over my body and HJ me at the same time. Well I didn't want to lie there only, therefore try to finger her too. As she was squarting at one side, didn't really manage to touch at the correct position, therefore it was more of touching her clit rather than fingering her.

As I have not been visiting PT for about a month, I couldn't control for long after her BJ on me. I didn't even have chance to FJ her and shot all my army out. As I didn;t have sex for many days, the armies exploded out to quite a distance and miss just inches near my face.

Lily joke that if she would have squeeze harder, I could even shoot up the ceiling, but I tell her I don't believe I can do that.

Found out that Lily is 36years old when she told me. But definately, she look much younger than that. Will rtf her soon. This time must have a chance to FJ her.....

H12R2 Lily
Room: 8/10(clean)
Looks:8/10(pretty)
Boobs:8/10(I guess it should be a C or a big B. Quite firm from the looks of it)
Services:7/10(Didn't have FJ as she BJ quite well. Therefore give her a lower rating first.)
RTF: Definately.
Look like aunty or not?Thanks
Old 30-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
If not .?you come my Tcss thread and hang out , Gum bo Bro bonking ?
ok la,sorry to both brothers.
Old 30-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

Re: SBF Upz/Zaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Upz/Zap is SBF. Just take Upz as support/agreement and Zap as disagreement. No point getting upset. Unfortunately SBF does not require zap with reason / nick - unless using vulgarities. Always great to motivate/encourage/reward with Upz. I have managed to Upz someone daily. 0nly one zap so far and he is aware (repeated warnings given) . Just Upz U for your contributions to Petain. Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Your post is always so well written and nice to read.
Old 31-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SBF Upz/Zaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Upz/Zap is SBF. Just take Upz as support/agreement and Zap as disagreement. No point getting upset. Unfortunately SBF does not require zap with reason / nick - unless using vulgarities. Always great to motivate/encourage/reward with Upz. I have managed to Upz someone daily. 0nly one zap so far and he is aware (repeated warnings given) . Just Upz U for your contributions to Petain. Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Thnks BroKalv for the advice and the upz ..

I Will always bear this in Mind :Upz/Zap is SBF. Just take Upz as support/agreement and Zap as disagreement. No point getting upset. Unfortunately SBF does not require zap with reason / nick - unless using vulgarities. Always great to motivate/encourage/reward with Upz."
Old 31-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
ok la,sorry to both brothers.
yeah you can always drop by and chat anything you want ..

Forget the past , Forget the Zap ..

Cheers !!!
Old 31-10-2012, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Thank you everyone.

I will still be posting 'til my last day here in S'pore. Will try my best to keep in touch when I touch ground in Manila. I will be super busy there!

I am sure someone out there better than me can be my replacement.

Until then Bros.....

Mabuhay!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sampoerna View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Hail king fornicator! Long live Petain. You will be missed and not forgotten. If there is any chance PT bros are organising a Manila trip. We be expecting u to be good host !
Thanks again, bro forni
So i guess your new playground would be in International Field Reports soon ..

All da best Bro Forn ..We still can keep in touch ard here ..

suwerte
All the best bro!! Good luck in your new place!
i actually shed a tear when i saw that bro forn was leaving.... who will take over!?!?!??!?

Bro fornicator, Manila is a fun place and locals are very liberal about sex. Do write more FR on your new hunting ground. Cheers!
Old 31-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wooaahh....looks 8 ah.....so high ah...
some more i know u very the high standard one leh...
aiyoomisfire ah...kekekkk....dun giv excuse la brother...
u cannot tahan her looks say la...

u gotta q 4 her is it...still so long q ah...haiya....i still ahven't seen her yet leh... she very bo eng...
u rate her looks over kico!!..waa..must go fuck her, but aiya... must wait..
Haha Bro Bonkning, Yes, she looks good. But her BJ was quite erotic as compare to the rest. I cannot tahan because I'm horny. Hahaha...

I queue that day was not because of people inside. She is having her early dinner. So I draw her "first" BJ after dinner. Hmm..maybe that's why so powerful.keke.

You haven't had her yet? Must try.

Why wait?
Old 31-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
Look like aunty or not?Thanks
No. She don't look like auntie lah....initially I thought she is about 25-28 years old only. But she told me she is 36 already. But well, it's my perception, may not be the same for the rest of the bros.

You decide after you try her and let me know what do you feel,ok? Cheers.
Old 31-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ken85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedGuy View Post
Dear Bros, i think i quit petain , today i just came back from DSC to type this news to you. I was tested positive for Chamydia PCR above rate means positive and Syphillis too. given a shot of painful penicillin on my butt and give 2 weeks of antibiotics doxycycline to clear my system. i did not take hiv test as i was afraid and not anonymous and doctor says that 2 week exposure is not accurate. need to wait for 3 months at least then go back take again.
never will i try 50 dollar whore riddled with stds .
If this bro was tested +ve for these stds and he also recently visited 2 wl from petain and having bbbj, should these wl be isolated for the time being incase they may catch it from hm n affect others too?
Old 31-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Thank you everyone.

I will still be posting 'til my last day here in S'pore. Will try my best to keep in touch when I touch ground in Manila. I will be super busy there!

Until then Bros.....

Mabuhay!

Cheers!
never say never.. i believe u will come by sg again since air ticket is sooo cheap to travel ( the amount u spend on girls can get u two way ticket to come once a month in singapore _) lol

thanks to all the help to the new petain chiongster esp me as u take time to answer my pm.

one precious thing i learn from u is.
petain girls are humans too la so treat them with respect and they will do the same to u.

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy

Last edited by dude head; 31-10-2012 at 02:41 PM.
Old 31-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Thank you everyone.

Until then Bros.....

Mabuhay!

Cheers!
Old 31-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
unstopable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Correct Bro, Jolene H11R11.

Ups you +3 for FR.

I thank you.
Jolene not at H7R3? Correct me if I am wrong.
Old 31-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
unstopable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ops. I am wrong. That room for cookie.
Old 31-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 54
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by launua View Post
Bro siam you are here too?
I also got interest in petain.. But must read up first.
So many good recommendations from the bros here
Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
. Never mind, my next trip I will take note of the house and room number and let you know, ok?...hehee...cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
If you can recall the name or briefly describe the house and which room.
[QUOTE=sonksonk;7999663] i sure get lost. better wait for ur numbers../QUOTE]

Good evening to all bros here.
Guess I owe you guys some numbers , right? Well today I managed to make a trip there and found out the numbers. It is H12R08 and H24R33. Unfortunately H12R08 lights out and the other one got 1 bro waiting. As I am rushing for time, suddenly I remember still got 2 quite highly recommended ones in this thread, H7R03 and H12R06. Quickly proceed to H7R03 but haiz got 1 bro waiting also. So bo pian quickly proceed to H12R06.
When reached there, wah sibei heng leh, 1 bro just come out and I quickly chiong inside. After 30 minutes, come out of the room smiling and said to myself, this gal must definitely add to my RTF list...hehee...Something strange happened today, while inside the room, this is the first time a gal tell me that " wo men mang mang chor ai hor " Bros dont forget to also add this number to the list and yes I almost forget, these are all Cat50 gals.....have a nice evening bros....cheers.
Old 31-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 16
launua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to behold

Bro siam66 kumsia for the recommendations kekeke
maybe i going next week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1