The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 11-10-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4512 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tessa fr SR,

Tessa has that young gal vibe, n previous 2 FRs by reputable bros r accurate. So I no need to speak any further...

I just post her pics which they failed to get, to complete the intel that bros here need to confirm target...

Old 11-10-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
deckershaw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lust’s Ysl

Ysl greet me at the door. When start to chat to her she is actually very chatty. Proceed to bath and Bath was rather SOP. Than later proceed to first session. During the session she is quite hardworking and will always want to make you feel comfortable. You can ask for more BBBJ or etc. After session she will cuddle and hug you.

Ysl is a gem where she may not score PSE level for FJ or BBBJ. But her service level, GFE and attitude is top notch which make up all her shortcoming. She is that type of gem, if you feel tired and needed just a good FJ and Service to relax. I can confirm she is the one.
Old 11-10-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kyparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...&highlight=gem

My experience with Gem from Lust365

Feeling the itch, so i txted OKT and gave me nice timing. So i quickly grab the opportunity before she gets fully book.

Gem has almost perfect body i want.plus her very seducing body curves is just super turn on. Started with a massage and all the teasing started from there. My brother got hard as she passed her hands on my thighs. Didn’t finished the massage ahaha too horny alr lah. So didn’t wasted time. More more kisses then she sucked me a bit then proceed to the did already. Super accommodating, managed to do couple of positions. Super good pumping grinding skills.

Rtf: yes yes
Old 11-10-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SussyJesse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: KinkyThai
Lady: Siaya

OKT: Responsive as usual

Looks: 8/10

Body: 10/10 totally my type, nice big juicy ass

BBBJ: Very legit

Painting: Shaved & clean, we had 69

FJ: Just finished a hectic & exhausting weekend, so I wasn't really in my best shape. However, Saiya did her magic and I really enjoyed the chemistry.

Massage: Didn't try because we were so immersed in our conversation and lost track of time.

GFE: Perfect for me. We were cuddling and exchanging experiences after the first deed.

RTF: Definitely
Old 11-10-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 5
CzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Miki from FG
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=957950&highlight=

Okt bro Ben as usual swift response and good intro

Look - like previous bros mention, easily pass off as local Chinese, syt look

Body - minimal fats, fair smooth complexion with some inks on body. Bro xylphz live photo is accurate, thanks for live pic bro

French - tongue war

Bbbj + Cim - requested for a slow bbbj till cim, she gladly obliged. Suction is good without any tooth feeling

Pussy - trim and no foul smell, able to eat all you want.

Massage - quite good. Strength is also surprisingly good despite her petite body

FJ - response with sexy moans and tight. Accomodate to all position and able to take deep hard pounding.

Rtf worth material
Old 11-10-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is one of the Best!rihnohorn is one of the Best!rihnohorn is one of the Best!

Alice from Galaxyxscorts

Looks: milf looking, late twenties. More similar to first pic advertise
Body: Slim got abit tummy but not baby elephant, skin Thai tan, smooth and natural Cups. Acceptable
Bbbj: Good technique. Blows up and down my whole shaft with warm. Suck for long duration at least a good 10minutes with alot tongue action too. Hardworking
Fj: Allow several positions, very accommodating, moans stereo and one thing good is she knows her work well.
Overall: Sextisfied session.

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=959791&highlight=
Old 11-10-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 3
portsafra is one of the Best!portsafra is one of the Best!portsafra is one of the Best!portsafra is one of the Best!

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=958413

For Lexus, pink lady
Very hardworking girl, keep checking on me, make sure I'm comfortable when with her. Got talent with her mouth with good suction for cock and frenching you... Tight pussy too great for Fj, can do several positions, best one is doggy. Booked only 1 shot, should've gone with 2 shots. I tipped her at the end, very satisfied lah
Old 11-10-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
davidchua1990 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?p...1#post22727401

Xianna from Xfactor.

Thanks firstly to bro OKT for arranging this awesome girl.

Looks: 9/10 very pretty lady. Looks like Chinese skin color. Pretty Thai looks and reminds me of a Thai ex gf.

Body: 9/10 slim. Small natural boobs and nice curvy body with minimal fats. She’s quite tall too!

bbbj: 8/10 very gf style.

FJ: 9/10 passionate GF love making. Feels like I met my ex and was banging her for old times sake. Can kiss too but I believe that’s up to her feel with you.

Overall: 9/10

Please be kind to this girl. She’s a very nice friendly jovial girl who deserves only respectful treatment from us. Please be good to her and she will definitely reciprocate.
Old 11-10-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
gebeyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joy from Flirtygirls
10.30am
140/2/90 ( Discount from OKT)

Looks - she's prettier in person, uni girl vibe. Early 20s

Body - slim and petite, no tattoo

Boobs - natural, letting out soft enjoying moans when i zhut

French - yes, all the way

Bbbj - take her time licking my balls and blowing

Fj - already very wet so no gel needed. Tight and wet and she know how to use her pussy muscle to clamp, low mileage

Rtf - yes
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=959452&highlight=
Old 11-10-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
johnsmith76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF FR for Siaya
OKT : KinkyThai

Couldn't help but RTF Siaya this time and the service was much more shiok. No need to rank her again as I alr did it so those that want to check out her ratings see my previous FR. I would give the BBBJ & FJ a solid 10 this time since we know each other's body so well. Gave here the best time of her life again with my dick and her screaming, "So Deep!" and "So Good!" Went for 2 shots but only did 1 shot again cos this time I wanted to have a longer fulfilling session with her. Be sure to catch her before her last day and hope she comes back again! Highly highly recommended!
Old 11-10-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hank555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nadia from Merci
Okt response is fast and accommodating.

Nadia is very friendly and accommodating. Pretty and natural boobs

Good service and help to shower. She helped to do simple massage after 1st shoot. Very hardworking girl.

Will sure rtuen to this stable.
Old 11-10-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kinkydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lemon from Lust deserves a mention here.

Look: 8.5/10 average looking with big eyes
Body: 10/10 full marks cuz fulfill my requirements, petite, flat tummy, slight perky ass, clean shaven, D+plus firm boobs with zero sag, machiam poly/jc student.
BBBJ: 8/10, pretty skillful
FJ: Nice stereo and comfortable tightness
GFE: Above average, makes effort to do some massage and conversation.
Old 11-10-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 23
mansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to all

Mickey fr CF

This is actually my RTF with her and decided to leave FR based on 2 sessions I had

So far the OKT is very good, detailed on the instructions

Mickey is a bit different from photos, but still very cute, already fond of her actually due to her smile

Boobs are 100% natural, nice to hold. Erect nipples. Body is slim with curve

Bbbj is shy at first but once warm up and she knows my spot, she keep sucking till I'm close to release

Got girly moans, the one that makes u want to pump harder coz u know your lady is on edge of cumming. Can do cowgirl no prob

Didn't try DFK during first meeting, 2nd meeting lots of french and lip biting

Overall 8/10
Top notch GFE
If u like the PSE type pls move along

* Sorry I don't reciprocate points
Old 11-10-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shoutmyname is Cool - loads of Potential

Had a Session with Lara from Seduction on Monday

OKT pretty prompt replies, didnt have to hang about outside the place for long.

This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ

Looks - she looks exactly like her pictures

Boobs - D, enhanced.

Body - really nice body, like those model kind. damn nice to hold around her waist too....nice curves too

Fuckjob - feels non commercial

GFE - GFE wise, its there.

RTF: Yes
Old 11-10-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 19
guan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud of

Nora from Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=959448&highlight=

Trustable OKT and friendly. A nice chap!

Looks: My first impression of Nora gave me is coquettish type. Wearing braces and full back inked. Definitely won't reject.

Body: Not suggested for boob lover. But what she don't have she will use her other skills to repay for it. Sensitive tits for suck and lick.

CIM/COF: Yes! Never really unload in her mouth but splash on her face.

Bbbj: Slow pace and sensual. I'm afraid at first cause of her braces, felt amazed no teeth feel at all. Very hardworking and alot of tongue action.

Fj: Pump her deep and hard in missionary position, giving me the horny expression caps off and splash on her face. Massage was given solid. She ready for 2nd shot but I told her to just blowjob will do. Very good attitude.

Nora highly recommend to bro's. Worth spending and she not a time- watcher.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1